Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots

By SugaCube11

Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning... More

Olympian ; Tsukishima Kei X Olympian! Reader
Milk ; Kageyama X Reader
Accidents ; Sugawara X Injured!Reader
Champion ; Hinata X Reader
Accident ; Oikawa X Nurse/Doctor! Reader Part I
Accident ; Oikawa X Nurse/Doctor! Reader Part II
Promise ; Nishinoya X Injured! Reader
Protect ; Yamaguchi X Ninja! Reader
Rain ; Lev X Neko! Reader
Nights ; Tsukishima X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Dreams ; Hinata X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Nerves ; Kuroo X Dancer! Reader
Long Distance ; Kenma X Reader
Titans ; Tsukishima X Corporal! Reader
Awaiting Death ; Kageyama X Reader
You Are My Sunshine ; Hinata x reader
Dream ; Oikawa X Reader
Late Night I Love You's ; Tsukishima X Reader
Surprise ; Sugawara X Kpop Idol! Reader
Bro ; Nishinoya X Reader
Costume Shenanigans ; Tsukishima X Reader
Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Drawing)
Isla Nublar ; Tsukishima X Reader (Jurassic World AU)
Christmas ; Karasuno Team/ Yamaguchi X Reader
Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader Part II
Fan ; Nishinoya X Model! Reader
Portal ; Tsukishima X Reader
Help ; Psychotic! Sugawara X Nurse! Reader
Prank ; Bokukuro X Reader
Selenophilia ; Tsukishima X Reader
Just A Dream ; Tsukishima X Reader
Regretful Tears ; Oikawa X Sister! Reader
Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader
Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader Part II
Miracle ; Tendou X Reader
Flower Crowns ; Yamaguchi X Kpop Idol! Reader
Group Chat ; Tsukishima X Reader
Prank Wars ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
Everdream ; Akaashi X Reader
Our story ; Iwaizumi X Shy! Reader
Scary ; Hinata X Reader
Don't Wanna Cry ; Kageyama X Reader
Summer Night Adventures ; Tsukishima X Reader
The Hidden Broken Boy ; Yamaguchi X Reader
Good Luck Charm ; Tanaka X Reader
Angel Eyes ; Sugawara X Angel! Reader
Pet Names ; Kuroo X Reader
Birthday ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
X ; Asahi X Reader
Childhood Friends ; Tsukishima X Reader
Piercings ; Terushima X Reader
Vampire Reign ; Ennoshita X Reader
Notebook ; Nishinoya X Reader
English ; Kageyama X Reader
Night Sky ; Ushijima X Reader
Help; Psychotic! Sugawara X Nurse! Reader Part II
Crybaby ; Goshiki X Reader
Mistake ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
Missing Words ; Bokuto X Mute!reader (Soulmate! AU)
Manager ; Iwaizumi X Foreign! Reader

Promise ; Hanamaki X Reader

8K 234 80
By SugaCube11

A/N: Thank you so much @_RedFlags_ for requesting this one-shot, I hope you enjoy!

•••

"... (Y/N). As in, (Y/N) from class 3-5?!" Oikawa gasps in realization, as your face pops up in his memory.

"Oh yea... (Y/N). I think she's in my class, actually." Iwaizumi continues, humming in recognition.

"What about (Y/N) from class 3-5?" Matsukawa casually cuts into the conversation, as he approaches the group of boys gathered in the locker room before practice.

"Makki has a big fat ooey gooey crush on her." Oikawa smirks tauntingly, poking lightly at Hanamaki's cheeks.

"I never said I had a crush on her!" Hanamaki protests louder than necessary, his face flushing into a rare shade of red.

"Ah, ah, ah ~ you should know better than to deny and blush when asked about a crush, it just makes the truth much easier to spot!" Oikawa tsks, waving his pointer finger side to side teasingly.

"So you have a crush on (Y/N) from class 3-5? Isn't she a little too out of your league though, dude?" Matsukawa jokes, giving his pink haired friend a little nudge in the ribs.

"Don't crush my spirits so cruelly, man!" Hanamaki complains, shoving Matsukawa's elbow away roughly.

"So you admit you like her?!" Oikawa pipes in excitedly, inching closer to Hanamaki and his flushed face.

"Those words never left my mouth!" Hanamaki exclaims exasperatedly, his shoulders dropping with each word.

"Oh come on, Makki. I think everybody and their dog knows you have a genuine crush on (Y/N). Right, Iwa-chan?" Oikawa says bluntly, his eyes narrowing knowingly.

"Sorry man, I have to agree with Oikawa on this one." Iwaizumi sighs, patting Hanamaki's back in support before pulling on his shirt and exciting the locker room.

"And there you have it." Oikawa smirks, following quickly behind his childhood friend.

"... I can hook you up a date with her real quick, if you want. I have... connections." Matsukawa smirks, raising his eyebrows in a mocking manner.

"Dude." Hanamaki scoffs, shaking his head and chuckling in disbelief.

"... alright. Give me every damn idea you've got in that little shriveled brain of yours." Hanamaki sighs seriously, crouching closer to Matsukawa in order to let his "wingman's" ideas quietly travel into his ear.

"You know what? After that unnecessary comment of yours, I change my mind." Matsukawa laughs evilly, turning his head and walking straight out the locker room door.

"Dude, you can't just leave me hanging like that!" Hanamaki calls out after him, throwing his white sweat towel into his bag before exiting close behind his friend.

•••

"(Y/N), don't tell me it's true!" Your best friend burst through your classroom door as the lunch bell rings.

"What? Don't tell you what's true?!" You reply frantically, flinching as Himari aggressively places her hands atop of your desk, causing it to rattle.

"You-" Himari yells out loudly, before realizing her volume, looking around the classroom to make sure nobody is interested in your conversation, and decreasing her voice to a whisper as she lowers her mouth near your ear.

"You like Hanamaki? Hanamaki Takahiro, from class 3-3?!" Himari whisper yells, her tone a bit too hostile in your opinion.

"What?! Who told you?!" You whisper yell back, grabbing your friend by the top of her shirt and shaking her back and forth.

"So it's true?!" She ditches the whispering, screaming out in what you take to be horror.

"Well, I mean if you care to know so much, yes... wh-stop! Why are you so angry?! You don't like him too do you?!" You yell back, ignoring the stares of your classmates, as you push Himari's body away from you when she becomes too aggressive with her own clutch to the top of your uniform.

"Oh, I can assure you I don't like Hanamaki." Himari scoffs, dusting her uniform off dramatically, before calmly pulling a chair next to your desk and resting her chin in her palms.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You eye the girl cautiously, becoming more offended than you should be.

"It means... I wouldn't ever harbor a crush on a stand aside." Himari picks at her nails, becoming too cocky for your liking.

"A... stand aside?" You question, your eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"You know, the person that follows majorly behind on the popular scale, compared to their friends." Himari continues, not giving you a second glance.

"What are you even saying? Is that even a thing?" You sigh in irritation, folding your arms across your desk.

"Of course it's a thing! And in case you haven't caught on, I'm talking about Hanamaki." Himari finally tears her attention away from her hands, and looks you in the eye with annoyance.

"Listen, Himari, I don't know if you're aware of this, but generally people don't really appreciate it when you talk shit on their romantic interest." You deride, becoming unbelievably done with your friends bullshit.

"You're right, sorry. I guess I just can't believe you're chasing after Hanamaki, and not Oikawa-san." Himari sighs, leaning foreword onto the desk to look closer into your eyes, before questioning you.

"So tell me... why?"

"Why what?" You twist your facial expression into one of confusion.

"Why do you like Hanamaki?" Himari narrows her eyes suspicously.

"Is that even a question?" You immediately scoff, sending your friend an "are you dumb" look.

"I don't understand!" She suddenly groans, clutching at her hair in frustration.

"Why are you so frustrated?! I like Hanamaki, and if you have a problem with that, then keep it to yourself please. I'm sorry to say this, but unless Hanamaki has done anything that you think concerns how I feel about him, you have absolutely no say in this situation." You ramble, becoming so irritated to the point of standing to your feet and leaving the classroom, backpack and bento present in your hand.

"Damn, Himari. Why can't she just leave me alone." You whisper to yourself, before finding your legs leading you towards a small bench outside of the school, so you can sit down and finish your lunch.

Soon after sitting down and popping off your bento lid, you spot your classmate, Iwaizumi, sprinting towards the direction of his group of friends, who are all gathered under a tree enjoying their lunches.

"Eh? He looks a little too eager about eating lunch today."

You simply stare, following Iwaizumi's running form, until he frantically takes a seat next to Hanamaki, before shrugging to yourself and returning your attention back to your mouth watering lunch.

Meanwhile, the group of three boys raise an eyebrow at the sight of their usually calm headed friend, running towards them full speed and stumbling onto his butt as he sits beside them.

"You'll never believe what I just heard." Iwaizumi starts, panting sightly and attempting to catch his breath, before continuing.

"Hanamaki, we've all come to the conclusion that you like (Y/N), no?"

Hanamaki gives Iwaizumi a weird look, before flushing at your name and nodding his head slowly.

"Great, then you're going to love hearing what I have to say to you." Iwaizumi pats Hanamaki on the back in excitement for the words about to leave his lips.

"So basically, I'm sitting in class right? The lunch bell rings, and (Y/N)'s friend, oh what was her name... Himari? Yes, Himari! Himari comes running into the room, all pale and looking like she was just told her dog died. She slams into (Y/N)'s desk, and starts frantically whispering things into (Y/N)'s ear. Now I don't have any kind of super hearing or anything, so obviously I didn't catch what they were saying. But Himari suddenly yelled something along the lines of "so it's true?!" and then the two of them continued to bicker about you. Himari wouldn't quit insulting you-"

"Oh, it sure is a wonderful feeling to find out the girl you like and her friend are insulting you behind your back. Thanks for informing me, dude." Hanamaki scoffs, giving Iwaizumi an all too harsh look.

"No, you didn't let me finish. Now get this. (Y/N) immediately started defending you. But that's not even the best part!" Iwaizumi pauses, allowing everyone to catch their breaths as they sit on edge.

"(Y/N) said, and I quote "Listen, Himari, I don't know if you're aware of this, but generally people don't really appreciate it when you talk shit on their romantic interest." Iwaizumi throws his hands in the air, allowing himself to sit back once he spills the tea that was conveniently placed in front of him just minutes ago.

"...holy shit." Oikawa whispers, giving Hanamaki a pointed glance.

"Bro, I think you actually have a chance." Matsukawa laughs free spirited, clapping his hand on a frozen Hanamaki's back.

"Wha-wait. So you're sure she was talking about me?" Hanamaki responds, obviously not completely convinced at the news.

"Yes, yes I'm 100% sure. Before she walked out, somewhere in her rant, she had said the exact words, "I like Hanamaki." Iwaizumi reassures the distrusting boy in front of him.

"Are you sure she meant, this Hanamaki?" Hanamaki points a finger at himself, his pink eyebrows raising in question.

"Dude, she likes you." Matsukawa groans, giving Hanamaki a pointed glance.

"Oh, and look ~ future Hanamaki (Y/N) seems to be sitting all by herself today." Oikawa teases, nodding his head in your direction.

"Dude, don't even say that right now. Do you know how many times I've thought about that name, and slapped myself because it's like I have a stupid little school girl crush on her." Hanamaki's voice muffles, as he digs his face in between his hands in embarrassment.

"Come on, Makki. She's fresh meat, go and snatch her."

"Don't refer to (Y/N) as fresh meat." Hanamaki sends Oikawa a small glare, before standing to his feat.

"I guess it's now or never!" Hanamaki sighs, rubbing his clammy hands against his pants in anxiousness.

The three boys cheer and whoop as Hanamaki walks away with a simple peace sign, before slowly approaching you and shyly introducing himself as if the two of you don't already know who the other is.

All it takes is a bright, gummy smile from you, for the three boys sitting and watching intently, to know Hanamaki's future.

•••

The two of you consider it a miracle.

How you two managed to graduate highschool together, be accepted into the same college, and be assigned as roommates was beyond you.

You can still remember the day, almost three years ago, when you walked across the stage of your last highschool day with the pink haired man you know call your boyfriend, before jumping into each others arms (literally), as you figured out you were going to be together in college as well.

And, well, now here the two of you are.

Your head rests on top of Hanamaki's stomach, as the boy lazily runs his fingers through your hair in a calming matter.

"Hey, Takahiro?" You break the comfortable silence, turning your head to face your boyfriend, before turning your head back to face the ceiling as he hums a reply.

"I'm hungry." You state simply, making Hanamaki chuckle as your head bounces slightly at the tensing of his abdomen beneath you.

"Aren't you always." Hanamaki laughs to himself once more, before raising himself into a sitting position, you following close behind.

"Oh don't even pretend you're not hungry as well." You laugh, patting Hanamaki's stomach, before standing to your feet and retreating to the front door to slip on a pair of shoes.

"Now come on, I don't feel like cooking, and there are barely any snacks in the kitchen." You explain, as Hanamaki gravitates towards you at the mention of going out to buy food.

"I'm all in, but you're aware it's like, 5:00 am right?" Hanamaki ruffles your hair, before carelessly slipping on his own shoes, and immediately grabbing your hand to lace your fingers together tightly.

"The supermarket we always go to is open 24 hours though, right?" You question, already leaving the apartment building and venturing into the hot July summer streets of Tokyo.

Hanamaki simply nods in remembrance, queuing a comfortable silence lingering between the two of you, before you make it to the supermarket quickly.

The cool air conditioning hits you full blast as you enter through the sliding doors, causing both you and Hanamaki to sigh in relief.

"Alright, I need your full attention." You tease sternly, removing your hand from Hanamaki's in order to face him and put your hands on his shoulders.

"I'm going to trust you and put you in charge of selecting only the best and tastiest savory snacks, while I go pick out certainly the best treats to fulfill our crying taste buds." You give Hanamaki a serious and trusting look, before dropping your hands from his shoulders.

"M'am, yes m'am." Hanamaki solutes before turning around to grab a small shopping basket, and running off towards the salty foods nearby.

You chuckle at your boyfriends antics, before grabbing a basket of your own and venturing off towards the candy isle.

"Ok, let's do this." You hype yourself up, slapping your cheeks hard enough to leave a red hand print, before allowing your eyes to carefully examine the vast selection of sweets in front of you.

"The best option is to grab a little bit of everything, to balance our palates out. We need a bit of chocolaty treats, wafer treats, gummy treats, sour treats, hard treats, and chewy treats. Alright, (Y/N), you've got to pick only the best in order to avoid disappointment." You whisper to yourself, ignoring the quiet giggles and snickers pointed at how seriously you're taking the situation.

After several more minutes of standing and working everything out in your had as if you're in a life or death situation, you carefully pick an item for each category and slip them into the basket hooked on your forearm.

The list you decide is absolutely brilliant, contains:

Chocolate: Meiji Apollo Strawberry Chocolate Cones.

Wafer: Cherry Blossom KitKats

Gummy: Kasugai Peach Gummies.

Sour: Shigekix Super Sour Gummies.

Hard: Konpeito.

Chewy: Ishigaki Pineapple HiChew.

"Perfect!" You squeal excitedly to yourself, allowing yourself to bounce up and down in excitement, before pausing at a sudden realization.

"I should grab Takahiro some profiteroles. He'd be upset if I forget to grab any." You sigh, quickly making your way into the bakery portion of the store, and grabbing a clear plastic box of cream puffs.

As you finish placing the last of the sweets into your basket, you hear quick steps approaching you, followed by the frantic call of your name.

"(Y/N), babe, you've got to check this out!" Hanamaki suddenly appears behind you, grabbing a hold of your hand and leading you far away from the food section of the store.

"Wha-whoa, Makki, what's got you so excited?" You exclaim, stumbling across the white tile beneath you, as Hanamaki eagerly pulls you along.

"It's July, correct?" Hanamaki suddenly pipes, continuing to run without turning his head to look at you.

"...uh, correct."

"Which means... Halloween is near!"

"What-Takahiro, Halloween isn't until another three months. That's still a long ways away!"

"Oh yeah? Tell that to the newly put up Halloween decorations and costumes now on sale." Hanamaki states, coming to an abrupt stop as you both overlook the "spooky" items in front of you.

"You're kidding." You laugh, watching as Hanamaki excitedly roams through the isle's, his eyes practically emitting stars at this point.

"So cute...!" Hanamaki coos, placing a cliche cat headband atop of your head, before cupping your cheeks between his hands and lightly shaking your head back and forth.

You laugh and smile warmly as you place a large black and silver witch hat on top of Hanamaki's pink hair, watching as the material falls from his head and slides in front of his eyes. Hanamaki tilts his head back, allowing his half lidded eyes to be seen.

You immediately start to fangirl in your head at how adorable your boyfriend is, and begin to question how you managed to snatch such a great guy.

"(Y/N)?" Hanamaki calls, cutting off your thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I was just thinking about how in love I am with you, and I don't know what to do." You pretend to act exasperated at how happy Hanamaki makes you feel.

"Aw, you're blushing like a rose." You tease, letting a content smile grace your face.

"God, you always make me blush so damn much." Hanamaki groans, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you closer as he rests his forehead against yours.

You simply stare at one another for a few mere seconds, before Hanamaki dramatically pouts his lips in initiation. You smile in amusement, before bringing you hand to lightly rest against Hanamaki's cheek, and connecting your lips softly.

Seconds later, you lean back slightly, in order to pull away, but are quickly stopped by Hanamaki slowly chasing after your lips into one more chaste kiss.

"Wait, don't pull away... not yet." Hanamaki whispers into your lips, pressing one finally third kiss onto your warm lips.

"Takahiro, you know I love kissing you, but we're in public, and we both know we won't be able to separate. And I'm pretty sure the few people here wouldn't appreciate running into a couple kissing in the isle." You laugh, before pulling your face further from Hanamaki's, leaving your hand and letting your thumb stroke circles on his cheek.

"Why do you always have to make me feel so... so mushy all the time." Hanamaki teases, nuzzling his head into your hand, before pulling away completely and slipping his hand back into yours.

"We better go and pay, so we can get out of here and I can kiss you freely." You continue, pulling Hanamaki to the checkout isle at the front of the supermarket.

Hanamaki happily agrees, perking up at the sound of more kissing.

Saying Hanamaki enjoys kissing, is an understatement.

That guy enjoys every kind of kiss.

Specifically slow and soft kisses, while pressed tightly together.

But he doesn't tell many people about his preference.

By the time you finish paying and venture off home, the sun has started to rise and several shops begin to open up.

"So, Takahiro, I was thinking-"

"Oh no, that's never a good sign."

"Wha-mean!"

"I'm just teasing shortstuff, please continue."

"Anyway, I was thinking about maybe getting a tattoo, because I'm of the legal age now. But as I was continuing to think it through for days, I got the idea of maybe getting... a couples tattoo. How would you feel about that?" You question the boy anxiously, as you organize through the bag of groceries.

"Couples tattoos? Yea, that sounds sick. I'm all in. What kind of tattoo are you thinking?"

"I was thinking of getting a small infinity sign with a heart, wrapped around our ring fingers. But I don't know, does that sound too cheesy?" You think aloud, suddenly becoming embarrassed at the thought of becoming overly cliche.

"No, I think that would actually suit us really well. I'm totally in, when do you plan on getting it done?"

"Really? I'm so glad you like the idea. I was looking into different parlors, and I managed to find an excellently reviewed one that does walk ins... so would you be willing to get it done later today when they open?"

"We can really get them done so soon? Babe, that sounds great." Hanamaki exclaims, giving you a peck on the cheek, before continuing to rummage through the grocery bags.

After the two of you come to an agreement and time, you're changed and ready to leave the house at noon.

The both of you link arms, and bounce out of the house, practically glowing in exhilaration.

Now, two hours later, you're both cuddled on the couch, holding out your hands and admiring the symbol displayed around your fingers.

"I really love holding you, darling." Hanamaki suddenly whispers into your ear, wrapping both of his arms around your waist and resting his head in the crook of your neck.

"That pet name was so gushy, but it was also so cute." You lean back in Hanamaki's embrace, resting your hands on top of his.

"It's weird to think that just three years ago, I was struggling to even make eye contact with you. But now here we are, you snuggling into my embrace, wearing my clothes, paired with a fresh tattoo that holds a new piece in our relationship. And who knows, maybe in another three years we'll be married and have children ~" Hanamaki smiles against your shoulder, squeezing your waist a little tighter at the thought.

"You'll have to bend down on one knee, before children come. So you better buy that ring fast." You tease, nudging Hanamaki in the direction of a proposal that you've secretly been craving for a while now.

"Hmm, who knows when I'll put a ring on that finger. It could be tomorrow, or it could be in 56 years."

"Oh, please. You and I both know you could never wait 56 years to propose."

"You're right. Maybe I'll wait 55 years instead."

"I stand corrected. I can't wait 56 years or even 55 years to get married." You chuckle, moving your hand from Hanamaki's in order to run it through his soft pink locks, which have now gained a few inches in length, since highscool.

"Lift your ring finger." Hanamaki suddenly says, raising his head from your shoulder, and lifting his own ring finger.

Confused, you slowly raise your ring finger and bring it near Hanamaki, only for him to wrap his own ring finger with yours tightly.

"I, Hanamaki Takahiro, promise to pronounce you Hanamaki (Y/N) in the near future."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.7K 40
Fluff and angst I have a lemon book Requests are open This book would be mostly underrated characters
9.7K 231 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
33.7K 251 20
Just some oneshot chapters, some might be series, the ones i find inspiration for. Feel free to suggest scenarios, I'll be happy to write them!
12.9K 271 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...