Rain | Harry Styles

By littlewhjtelies

"Love, like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes under the angry... More

(2023) BEFORE YOU READ:
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
EPILOGUE
thank you.
A FINAL NOTE
BONUS CHAPTER #1

4.5

16.6K 460 453
By littlewhjtelies

'in the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes, in the night the stormy night away she'd fly.'

(paradise - coldplay)

-

A.

The next morning, I reluctantly peeled Harry's arms from around me, determined to get a word in with my parents beforehand.

"No," Harry mumbled, grabbing my hand though his eyes remained shut when I tried to walk away from him as he desperately snuggled his face into the pillow, "Stay here, baby."

"I have to talk to my mom and dad," I said softly, leaning down to press a kiss to the side of his mouth, "I'll only be a few minutes."

"No," Harry dragged out the word again, trying to tug me back towards him, "come back to bed. Please."

"I can't," I laughed lightly, drawing brief circles on his cheek before pressing my lips to it quickly, "they need to know you're here, and if they don't freak out - you can come and talk to them."

"And if they do freak out?" he opened one eye, peeking at me with a single olive green iris.

"Then they'll have to listen anyway," I smiled, pecking his lips once more before straightening up and heading for the door. I swung it open, walking down the hallway and down the stairs. 

Though my mother hadn't said a word the night before, I knew she wouldn't be as easygoing as my father would be in this situation - and though my father had told me himself to go find Harry last night, I didn't want to push it now and have him take back his 'acceptance'. But I'd have to push it; I would have to push the boundaries my parents had built up, so that they could accept and support Harry and I being together.

I still wouldn't forget how they'd taken Harry away from me. They had left him and Celia with no other option, and they had done that out of spite. That, I would always, always remember - it would be impossible to forget the way they tore the one person I loved away from me, and they did it intentionally. They had hurt Harry in the best way they could, in hopes to tear us apart - and though he didn't need any approval from them, and nor did I - there was a part of me that still wanted it. I wanted the approval, so that everything could fall into place that much better. Call it stupid, call it far-fetched - but I wanted everything to be better. Harry wouldn't like them for a while, nor did I expect him to - but I knew he wanted to try, and I knew he would. He wanted it to be right as much as I did.

"Dad? Mother?" I called, exhaling in a sigh at the fact I still wouldn't dare to call her 'Mom' to her face.

"In here, Anastasia," my dad responded from the living room, as I ran a hand through my hair, pushing the door open.

"Mom isn't here?" I frowned, noting her empty chair as I glanced back at my dad, and he shook his head, taking a quick sip of his drink, which I assumed was tea or coffee.

"She had a lunch meeting to go to, and I didn't get an invite," he chuckled, setting his mug down on the table.

"Lunch?" I frowned, "Isn't it only morning?"

It was now my dad's turn to frown, "It's past one o'clock, Anastasia."

"Shit," I muttered under my breath. I didn't think we'd slept for that long - without disturbance, at that, "But I did need to talk to you about something."

"Hm?" he hummed, leaning back into his chair as I stood awkwardly in front of him.

"I went to see Harry last night," I began before he cut me off.

"And he's upstairs," he finished nonchalantly, meeting my eyes as my mouth fell open, and he shot me a knowing look, "I may be old, but I'm not that slow."

My cheeks flushed, "Dad, I'm-"

He cleared his throat, "So what did you want to talk about?" 

I groaned internally, thankful for the change of subject, "I want you and Mom to give him another try."

My dad sighed, "And how do you suggest we do that?"  

I bit my lip, noting the look of annoyance on his face, "Um.. could you maybe.." I trailed off, unsure of what to say. I apparently hadn't thought this through enough. Shit.

"Invite him to dinner tonight," my dad said simply, exhaling slowly as my eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Really. Now, go, before I change my mind," he shooed me away, and I did as I was told, heading back towards the stairs.

I wasn't sure what to make of my dad's thoughts on Harry. My dad had undeniably played a large, large part in Harry's move to Manchester, but when I'd ranted to him and my mother the night before - he, of the two of them, seemed to listen the most, and he told me to go after Harry. I had to count my blessings with that - and an invite to dinner was something I could definitely work with.

"Baby," I quietly closed my bedroom door behind me, turning back to face Harry sprawled out over the mattress. The white sheets were tugged over him, but one of his legs in his grey sweatpants sticking out of them - his inked arms wrapped around my pillow.

My face softened immediately as I trudged towards the bed, a smile growing on my lips as I set my eyes on him. His curls were sprawled messily over his face, his lips parted slightly as he blew gentle breaths between them, the pillow clutched to his chest. 

I sat down on the edge of my bed, leaning over to move his curls from his face as his hold on the pillow loosened, and his eyes fluttering open.

"Hey, beautiful," he mumbled sleepily before his eyes closed again, and I chuckled lightly at his tiredness, the pet-name he'd used never failing to bring a smile to my face.

"Hey," I returned, shifting closer on the bed as he moved the pillow to rest behind his head and opened his arms for me to climb into. I did so, his arms closing around me as he pulled me into his chest, pressing a single kiss to my neck.

"Did you talk to your parents?" he asked.

"Just my dad - kinda," I told him, my hands weaving in his hair, "he wants you here for dinner tonight."

"He does?" Harry wrinkled his nose, opening his eyes, "ew."

I grinned, shaking my head as I pretended to scold him, "Don't ew! This is important."

"Your dad's a knob," Harry mumbled, opening his eyes and nudging my chin with his nose, causing me to tilt my head so that he could press a kiss to my neck before burying his face into it.

"So are you," I teased, "and so you'll get along fine."

"Shut up, you," Harry spoke against my skin, and I could feel him smile against my neck.

"You don't have to take any shit from him," I assured him, "if they start shit, we'll go - but I want you to try."

"I still want that blowjob, effective immediately."

"Harry," I whined, as he pulled his head from my neck to look at me, "Are you gonna try?"

"Bloody hell -  yes, Ana Grace, I told you I would," he rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair before throwing his arm lazily over my waist, "as long as your mum doesn't act like a twat, and your dad doesn't start with me."

"Fair enough," I cracked a small smile, rubbing my thumb over his cheek, "Thank you."

"Mm," he hummed, pinching his lip between his forefinger and thumb while fiddling with the hem of my shirt, "I'm only doing it for the blowjob."

I rolled my eyes now, pushing a hand up his bare chest, "Why am I not surprised?"

A smirk tugged at his lips for a moment before he spoke, "I'm getting a haircut today, as well."

"You are?" I pouted, twirling a piece of his hair around my finger, "But I love your long hair."

"It'll grow back," he laughed, "it's too long right now and it's starting to piss me off."

"I'll miss it though," I continued to pout, as his smile only grew.

"It'll grow back, baby, be quiet," he laughed softly again, his fingers messing with the waistband of my leggings, "I won't cut it too short, I promise. You'll still have something to pull on when I-"

"Harry!" I cut him off with a giggle, as he pushed his leg between the two of mine.

"Are you nervous about tonight?" he asked suddenly, and I bit my lip.

"No.." I trailed off, "Are you?"

"No, but I can tell you're freaking out inside and you're pretending not to," he said matter-of-factly, and I sighed.

"You're so right," I groaned, "but what if my parents say something dumb and it all goes wrong, and what if you still really, really hate them, which'll mean that we-"

"Shh, Ana," he mumbled, his hand running over my waist and down to my outer-thigh, before drifting to my inner, "you need to relax a bit," he continued, and our close proximity allowed me to feel his breath fanning my lips. He then brought his lips to mine, and our lips immediately moulded together, the feel of his kiss relaxing me in an instant. His hand moved over my thigh and back onto my bum, squeezing it suddenly, and causing me to part my lips in an inaudible gasp while I felt Harry smirk against my lips as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I easily allowed him access, his fingers slipping into the waistband of my leggings as he ran his fingertips along my skin.

His hand slipped into my leggings, his fingers only dragging over me for a mere moment before he clearly decided they were too much of a barrier for him, and he tugged them down my legs with ease. He brought his lips back to my neck and then my jaw, tracing a slow line along my heated skin as he brought his hand between my legs, and though it wasn't direct contact, it still caused my lips to part and my head to tilt back. 

"You know," he whispered lowly, bringing his lips to my ear and allowing his teeth to graze over it, "I'd fuck you if I thought you could stay quiet," his voice was husky, as a shiver ran down my spine at the bluntness of his words, before he continued, "but you won't be able to."

I couldn't respond as he drew a line with two fingers over my clothed heat, causing me to drag my lip between my teeth in attempts to silence myself.

"I haven't had you for so long," he continued, his voice like gravel, "I want to make you feel even better than I did before, but I can't right now," his fingers curled around the waistband of my underwear, now, tugging them swiftly down my legs, "But you know what I can do?"

"Tell me," I managed to speak, my voice weak and vulnerable, as his hand gripped my thigh momentarily.

"I can do more than tell you," he murmured, his hand drifting between my thighs and spreading them with ease as he suddenly dipped a finger into me, a sensation I hadn't felt in months rushing through my veins in an instant.

Harry reattached his lips to my neck, his curls brushing over my throat as he pulled his finger out, drawing a slow line with his finger before he reached my clit, pinching it between his finger and thumb, a moan leaving my lips which he silenced with his own lips, his tongue slipping between my lips to cut off any sound as he dipped his finger back into me, now sliding it further inside of me, a moan arising in my throat to be muffled by the dominance of his tongue.

He pulled his finger out once more, before pushing it back in, and beginning to pump it in and out of me, my back arching as his thumb reached for my clit, rubbing tantalisingly slow circles on it. 

"Spread your legs further," he murmured against my jaw, and I did as he said, "Good girl."

Harry pushed another finger into me without warning, the stretch causing a momentary burn in my core, only lasting a second before I adjusted to it, replaced with pleasure instantly. 

"You good?" he mumbled into my ear, and I responded with a yes, as his two fingers now worked on me while his thumb continued its gentle assault on my clit. My hands snaked over his shoulders to rest at the nape of his neck, my back arching further into him as his fingers never ceased their movements against me.

It was only minutes before I felt myself draw close to my end, my eyes fluttering shut as Harry's two fingers pumped in and out of me, combined with the continuous roll of the pad of his thumb on my clit enough to make me weaken entirely. I threw my head back, my lip between my teeth as the building in the pit of my stomach became more prominent, which Harry seemed to notice as he picked up the pace of his fingers. He was now pushing his fingers in and out of me at a far quicker pace, rolling his thumb on my clit to mirror it as he pushed his fingers even further into me, hitting a point he hadn't yet as he suddenly curled his fingers, pressing his lips back over mine to mask my moans as he pumped his fingers even more rapidly, gripping my chin in his hand to bring my face back to look at him, and he pulled back from our kiss.

"Look at me when you come, baby," he murmured, my chin held between his finger and thumb as I forced my eyes to meet his, the intensity of his gaze and the darkening of his irises only sending me over the edge as I came undone, Harry pushing me through my high.

I exhaled deeply, as he pulled his fingers from me, and my breathing remained short, a smirk tugging on Harry's lips as he watched me closely, winding his arm around my waist. 

"Relaxed?" he smirked, drawing circles on my waist with his thumb.

There was no denying the feeling beyond bliss that now enveloped my body, my eyes closing as he pressed his lips to my forehead, and pressing another to my nose.

"I'll be back for dinner tonight," he told me, standing up from my bed and tugging his shirt over his head, "I love you."

"I love you," I returned, puckering my lips so he would kiss them, a smile tugging on his lips now. 

"See you tonight, baby," he called in a sing-song voice, sending me a wink before swinging open my bedroom door and stepping out of it.

this literally took so long to write?? um??? no exaggeration fml 

had to throw in some smut it's been a while 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 292 8
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲...
456K 13.4K 81
The head and the heart, an exhausted rivalry of human psychology. When forced with a choice between logic and emotion, a person is sure to crumble be...
371K 7.4K 51
"All you had to do was trust me." "You're the one that's leaving..." "You're the one that isn't stopping me." **********
571K 15.6K 60
"I'm scared Harry!" I shout, finding some courage to voice my concerns. "Why? Tell me what scares you Maci and we can work through it, together," Ha...