Forver mine (editing)

By AudreyJackson7

Georgia Georgia Georgia got to love it read and you'll catch my drift. More

Forver mine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaprer 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Reminder
chapter 20
chapter 21
TRIP! part 1 Chapter 22
TRIP! part 2 Chapter 23
TRIP! part 3 Chapter 24
TRIP! Part 4 Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
-Not An Update-
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Private
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Cause i feel like this
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Read!!!! hella inportant
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
-not an update-
Chapter 56
Sequel?
Its up

Chapter 41

8.8K 295 53
By AudreyJackson7

Toya-

so after we ate i started feeling sick. i wasent going to say nothing cause i didnt want to make everyone concered. i shouldnt have eating that mac'n cheese. me and trina stomachs cant handle all that. the only people who know about that is our brother Eddie and O'shea. soon as i got home i blew chunks that mac'n cheese never did that before. i didnt want kirko to see me like this at all this nasty.

i was laying down in the bed and kirko was on the phone. i honestly wanted him to shut the hell up. i was having a headche. i sat up and started drinking my ginger ale. honestly i never felt this way. it felt hella wierd it actualy made me scared. as i was drinking kirko walked over and was smiling. tf is his problem. he got in the bed and started rubbing my stomach.

Toya- umm baby you feeling alright cause i think this lil bug u got jumped on you

Kikro- im good ma

Toya- not to sound bitchy but why are you rubbing my stomach

Kikro- cause i know something you dont

with that he he kissed my cheek and left the room. i rolled my eyes and layed down. i started watching love and hip hop lord knows that, thats, that show. 20 mins into kacy came and cheeked on me. honestly i love this girl she real sweet.

Kacy- hey sis are you feeling better?

Toya- yea i am i just feel a lil nacious.

Kacy- aw ok.xan i tell you something and you cant tell kirko please!

Toya- sure watcha got

Kacy- ok well that boy i told you about who was looking at me. i found out his name and its tevin and we exchanged numbers and been talking since we left the meeting. he says he want to take me out tomorow but i dont want keenon to think im being fast and tell momma. plus i dont want to be labled as a hoe, fast, or thirsty and i just got down here.

Toya- well there you almost 15 and he only 17 just turnt to so i really dont see a problem. but the only thing is he has a player player issue keenon use to be the same way until he met the right one. a.k.a latoya monay jackson. so just say you walking around the neighbor hood. then go off with tevin. dont get me wrong he sweet but dont open up easily. let him know the basic stuff. name, age, where you from and tell him who you are to keenon.

Kacy- ok ok i like that. thank you!

Toya- you welcome. but when the plan die down tell keenon the truth. be like im with tevin. and im feeling him or w.e. just be honest ok

she nodded and gave me a hug then left. i smiled and just as i was about to take another sip of the ale. i felt my inside stir. i ran to the bathroom and released after about 10 mins damn near dying while throwing up. i came to the conclusion that this is not the mac' n cheese. i walked out and went downstairs i needed some ice.

i walk downstairs and saw kirko on the couch nocked tf out. i didnt want to play games cause i knew anything could make my stomach errupt. i walked over to kikro and he was streched out on the couch. i got between his legs and layed on his chest. of course he woke up light sleeping ass. he kissed my forhead and i looked up at him. "no talking baby just sleep" i said then kissed his chin and dozed off.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I wke up and looked at the clock it was 2 in the morning. kirko was still sleep and we was still dressed up from earlier. a shower was needed. i got up and stretched i felt a lil bit better thank god. woke up kikro and told him to go shower and he started acting like a big ass baby. now was not the time.

i pulled him off the couch and he started swatting the air. "kirko get up now and go shower" he looked at me and just stared like i said something wrong. "fine no more pussy" he got his ass up then, he picked me up and ran upstairs.

2 Hours later..

i was about to roll a blunt but kikro was against it. like wtf do he got going on.

Toya- ughhh! keenon wtf is wrong with you. like fr you being mad annoying

Kirko- im just watching out for my baby. even though im not gone live long

Toya- nigga what?

Kirko- babe your pregnant and now my head is gone be on a silver plater by pops and eddie

Toya- *gigles* boy im not pregnant

Kirko- yes you are you got the symptoms

Toya- well throwing up in normal

Kirko- yea it is. just not as much and you being happy then mad then happy

Toya- i feel like punching you

Kirko- babe its ok you know i gotchu

Toya- no you butt hole. you talking crazy. im not prego

Kirko- w.e but i gota tell you sum

Toya- and that is?

Kirko- the chick ashley who raped me claiming she a few months preg and im the daddy

Toya- who df told you that.. you went to see that bitch?..fr keenon

Kirko- ma chill just chill. trent told me and im not claiming until i get the dna test

i could'nt believe this. this girl actually think she slick i cant be mad at my baby thought. it wasnet his fault. well kinda but not really.

Kirko- Baby!

Toya- huh what!

Kirko- you gud.. you mad at yo baby daddy

Toya- boy for the ast time im not preg

Kirko- and how can you be so sure

Toya- cause i take the day after and birth control pills

he didnt reply back to be. he was just in a daze. i felt him get hot and i knew he was getting mad. i touched his arm and he moved back from me. i felt a lil taken back by that.

Kirko- so you dont want to have my kids

Toya- i do.. but where to young and we in a gang... why are you so upset

Kirko- why didnt you tell me though

Toya- i didnt think it was that serious baby calm down

Kirko- mann fr like fr. you talking like this not a problem

Toya- its not! tf i look like getting mad over petty shit

Kirko- toya you know i want kids. i told you before i would be here no mater what even throught the ass beatings from your fatha and brova. out of all da shit we talk about why yo ass aint say shit bout dis. like mane real talk that shit low. you aint een tell ah nigga bout that pill shit. like tf you on dat fuh. you dont need no damn pill denying my fucking seed and ish.

i knew he was serious lil country slang kicking in

Toya- i just wasent rea-

Kikro- nah you prolly be fucking around

Toya- excuse me?

Kirko- yo heard me. all them niggas at dat lil picnic wasent looking at you like that for no reason. prolly using that pill cause uon want to get caught uhp.

Toya- wow really all this cause i didnt want children at a young age! muthafucka check this shit hea. im loyal asf you fucking cunt i told you from the rip imma ride or die. i dont do foul shit cause ion play games. i see you dont trust me. of course i wanted yo nappy head ass kids  but like i said WE TO FUCKING YOUNG! AND WE KILL, SELL AND STEEL FOR A LIVING! you idiot. i love you and all but this shit here is done im gone.

i cant believe he was abouT to throw this uneccesary bs in my face. like fr its the day after pill and birth control pill.i grabbed my keys and headed downstairs. he didnt even bother to apoligize he know im right. lil dumb ass boy. soon as i got in my car he ran out the house. i back out and swerved off. fuck him.

30+ comments next chapter to drop.

what yall think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 95K 31
Book 2 of Blessings.
1.9M 90.5K 77
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜บ.
493K 21.1K 27
๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘’ , ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  .
16.7K 559 19
แฅซแญก โ†ณ โ [๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ƒ๐’š๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚] ยก! โž