Spin The Bottle -An Alfie Dey...

By MillieLx

***SLOWLY EDITING*** Hanna's birthday approaches quickly but her long term boyfriend, Alfie Deyes, is called... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 28 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
AUTHORS NOTE
3 Years On

Chapter 24

938 21 1
By MillieLx

Me: Please tell me where we are going Alfie!

Alfie: To the Harries house to pick them up and the girls and then somewhere else.

Alfie and I sit in the back of a taxi on the way to the twins. He has made sure that I didn't bring my purse and made me wear leggings, a vest top and zipper. I am so confused. We finally arrive at the flat and Alfie helps me out the car. Just as we arrive Zoe, Marcus, Jack, Finn, Amy and Sophie step out the house to join us.

Zoe: Girls in my car, boys in Finn's.

Me: Where are we going?

Sophie: Shopping!

I turn around and look at Alfie grinning at me. Everything fits into place now, him insisting I have no money on me. I hit Alfie on the leg with my crutch.

Me: I can't believe you did this to me! If I had known, I wouldn't have let you...

Alfie: Exactly why I didn't! This is my treat.

Amy: Wait, I'm confused.

Me: I have no money on me.

Jack: What a gentleman you are Alf! Though you do realise how much girls spend shopping don't you?

Alfie: Oh I am well aware.

We arrive at the shopping centre, park the cars and enter the main building. The first thing the boys insist on doing is going to customer services to get me a wheelchair.

Me: I can walk you know.

Marcus: This is easier babe. Also, it means we have full control on where you go.

I hit Marcus' arm.

Me: I'm not a baby!

The worker grabs a wheelchair and once I have sat down, he takes my crutches and places them aside for me to collect later.

Amy: Let's go!

Alfie grabs my wheelchair and begins to push me. I turn around, smile at him then lean back so my head touches his stomach.

Finn: Should we go to Urban Outfitters or Topshop?

Jack: Why there?

Amy: They are my favourite shops.

Marcus: Nice one Finn!

Amy and Finn walk slightly ahead of the rest of us chatting and laughing to each other quietly.

Jack: I hate it when they do that!

Zoe: No they are cute together.

Me: Don't be jealous Jack. You should be there to support your brother.

Jack: Ha, yeah right.

We arrive in Topshop and the boys go just next door into Topman. Sophie takes charge of me though within seconds I turn into a trolley for the clothes. Zoe is constantly looking at her phone and texting. It must be something important or else she wouldn't do it.

Eventually after a long time trying on and choosing three outfits for upcoming events, we are finally leaving the shop.

Zoe: I need to go to Starbucks quickly.

Amy: I'll come with you Zoe.

Zoe: No stay with the others.

Amy: Seriously Zoe. We have the outfits now, we will probably go to Starbucks anyway.

Zoe: Fine you can come.

Sophie: Han and I will go see the boys, we will meet you at Starbucks.

Zoe and Amy head down the escalators out of sight.

Me: I wonder why she needs to go there.

Sophie: And why she didn't want Amy to join her.

Alfie: You ok girls?

Me: Yeah we are good. Have you all got outfits?

Marcus: All done.

Sophie: Cool, let's go meet Zoe and Amy at Starbucks then.

Alfie and I are slightly behind the others, Alfie pushing me again. I rest my head back against his stomach and close my eyes. The others take the escalators whilst we go straight to the lift which stops right by Starbucks.

Getting out the lift, I could instantly hear an argument happening not far away.

Alfie: Jesus, is that Zoe?

We look over at Starbucks and the gang are gathered in a circle shouting at a boy with his back to me.

Guy: Why didn't you tell me you were going to see her?

Zoe: We are only shopping! It is a harmless trip!

Guy: Well next time I want an invite!

Marcus: An invite? After what you did!

Guy: Who are you to judge me?

Zoe: Please, stop shouting. Everyone is looking at us.

Guy: I can't believe you chose her over me Zoe! What kind of person would do that?

Alfie starts to head towards the group, me in front of him. As we get closer, Amy taps Zoe on the shoulder getting her attention then pointing to us. Suddenly the whole group goes silent. The mystery guy turning completely away from me.

Alfie: What's happening here?

Sophie: Nothing, nothing at all.

Alfie places his hand on the guys shoulder and turns him around to face us.

Joe.

Tears begin to form in my eyes. I hadn't told anyone about the text from last night.

Me: What are you doing here?

Joe: It is nice to see you too Hanna.

Me: Don't you go there Joe. Why are you here?

Joe: It's a public place! Am I not allowed anywhere!

Alfie: Zoe, have you got anything to do with this?

Zoe: Joe didn't have the keys to get into the flat, I told him to meet me here. I didn't mean for this to happen.

Me: Well it did.

Joe: Don't blame my sister you slut!

Me: Me! A slut! How dare you!

Joe: How dare I? You are the one who literally broke up with me a week ago and now you are sleeping with your ex.

Me: Why is my relationship with anyone else a concern of yours?

Joe: I still care for you that's why!

Me: Oh so that is why you cheated on me with Margaret!

Joe: Marie. Her name is Marie.

Alfie: Who gives two shits about your girl Joe?

Joe: Don't get me started on you Alfie! She cheated on you remember! Remember that picture? Or have you forgotten about that?

Alfie: This is not your place to bring personal information up like that!

Joe. Personal! Everyone knows about it!

Me: Joe please, just stop.

Joe: Fine I'll go! At least I have tried to sort things out between us whilst you have made no effort.

Me: That text was not effort Joe! That was cruel!

Zoe: Joe just leave. You have overstayed your welcome here.

Joe glares at me then walks off. I burst into tears, upset about everything that has just happened. Him bringing up my party, my mistakes and blaming me for our breakup.

Me: I just want to go home Alfie.

Alfie: Let's go home then monkey.

Alfie kneels down in front of my wheelchair. He uses his thumb to wipe away the tears falling quickly from my eyes.

Alfie: Please don't cry. I don't like seeing you upset.

I lean over and hug Alfie, him kissing my cheek.

Finn: Come on you two, Amy and I will drop you back home.

Amy grabs my handles and begins to walk to the car park with Finn.

Zoe: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen.

Alfie: Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 899 36
Lilia seems like your average teenage girl. She likes pizza, she obsesses over bands and other celebrities, and she acts awkward around boys. Althoug...
134K 3.2K 40
Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes. Zoella and PointlessBlog. Two British YouTubers. Whose worlds... Collide. At first everything's perfect... Until strange th...
1.2M 18.3K 101
Joe & Minx know they have something between them, they just don't know what. Are they friends? Friends with benefits? Lovers? That's what they're try...
20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...