The Vow. (A 1D fanfic)

By RemmyCherryRed

Kendra and Harry Styles were bestfriends. But when Harry leaves for x-factor and becomes part of One Directio... More

The Vow. (A 1D fanfic)
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
****NOTE***
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

3.5K 48 2
By RemmyCherryRed

(A/N.)

26 reads! Yeahh buddy! On the side is the song Kendra is listening to in the beginning. I just downloaded a photoshop thing on my laptop, so I should have a neat cover soon. But I'm still figuring the thing out, it's really confusing! Anywayyy, here's chapter 6! Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading!

-Remmy<3

(Kendras P.O.V.)

I felt kind of awkward since I barely knew the boys. I just sat down on the floor in front of the couch next to Niall. I took out my Ipod and plugged in one of the earbuds. I played ‘Breathe’ by Blacklisted Me. I turned my attention to the movie.

“Introduction time!” Mackenzie said smiling. “You all know Kendra, kinda.” I saw her glance over at Harry. Still no emotion. “Kendra, this is Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry.” She explained, pointing to each of the boys.

“Hey.” I’m so awkward. Ugh.

“Why don’t we get to know each other? Like we should play truth or dare or something.” Mackenzie suggested. Thanks a lot Mackenzie. I groaned in my mind but agreed.

Louis started off. “Harry, truth or dare.”

“Truth. You’re dares are scary.” He said, grinning.

“Do you have a crush on someone right now?”

“Yup.’’ Harry said. For some reason a pang of jealousy hit me. I mentally slapped myself for even caring.

“Who?”

“One question at a time.” Harry turned towards me. “Truth or dare.”

Hmm. With truth, Harry might uncover who I am. He might remember me. “I pick dare” His grin immediately made me regret that.

“I dare you to put on a bikini, cover yourself in whip cream, and let two of the boys lick it off. “

I cringed at the thought. Ugh. “Which two boys?”

“We’ll draw straws.”

After they drew straws Niall and Louis ended up being the ones to lic the whip cream off of me. After I changed into a bikini I laid down on the kitchen table. I felt all the boy’s eyes on my body. I’m skinny, but not mega skinny. I’ve got boobs, but not crazy big. I was pretty average. But, knowing boys, they’d take a peek anyway. Mackenzie, thankfully, was the one in charge of the whip cream. Rather than covering me completely she just did little dollops in different places. She looked at me for a sec, then put a little bit on my crotch. Without a word a wiped it up. No way I was gonna let that happen. The boys were all in a fit of laughter. Even me and Mackenzie giggled a bit, but I got my way. She did however, cover my face. I let this slide cuz that way I wouldn’t have to look at them.

They began..erm..working. After all my body was cleared Zayn, Harry, Mackenzie, and Liam were howling with laughter. Niall’s face was a bit red and Louis was grinning cheekily. It was really awkward. Stupid Harry. Note to self: get revenge. I still had the whip cream on my face. Louis got my forehead and cheeks. There was some on my lips though. I sat up and reached forward to wipe it off, but was interrupted when Niall leaned forward and crashed his lips onto mine. I froze for a second, then I began to kiss back. The kiss tasted like whip cream. He was a pretty good kisser too. My left hand held his face and my right arm held me up. His left hand was on my neck and his right was holding the small of my back. His tongue glided on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I hesitated, but let him in. After a few more seconds Harry cleared his throat. Shit, I forgot they were there. Niall pulled away quickly, red as a tomato.

Everyone but Harry smiled and clapped. Harry just stood there giving Niall a dirty look. Why would he care? It was his dare anyway.

“Well.” Niall piped up. “I think I got all the whip cream off.” Everyone laughed a bit. Then I went to change and I came back down.

“Well, my turn I guess. Mackenzie, truth or dare.” The look of fear in her eyes was priceless. She’d known me long enough to know that either one she picked would be bad.

“Truth?” She looked terrified. Excellent.

“How far have you and Zayn gone together?” The boys laughed and Zayn and Mackenzie got wide eyed.

Mackenzie looked at Zayn as if asking permission to tell. He smiled and she turned back to me. “Third base..” She whispered. She almost looked ashamed of it. The boys erupted in cheering.

“Yeah Zayn!” Niall patted him on the back.

“GET IN IN!” Louis screamed. I just sat back laughing. When everything cooled down Mackenzie asked Louis and he chose truth.

“If you could snog anyone in this room, who would it be?”

“MY HAZZA OF COURSE!” He yelled, with absolutely no hesitation. Harry smiled, but he looked like he had his head in the clouds. “Earth to Harry!” Louis snapped his fingers in Harry’s face. “Truth or dare Haz!”

“Oh sorry Boo. Truth.”

“Who do you have a crush on?”

Harry looked a bit uncomfortable. “Well..There’s this girl I knew before I went on X factor. Her name was Kendra. We were best friends. Basically siblings. She had it rough in school, and I was always there to ward of bullies or carry her home. She used to get beaten up and teased. It broke my heart. We had known each other since we were kids. She always considered me as her friend, but she meant so much more to me than that. I loved her. She was beautiful and I constantly told her that. One day we were watching a movie and I vowed to always be her best friend. But after the x factor, we never talked. I made a big mistake. I basically ignored her. I’ve thought about her every day since.” He stared off into the distance for a minute. “But I also just met someone. She’s even more beautiful than Kendra. I don’t know her very well though. But I like her.”

Oh. He met someone prettier than me. That’s...great. Mackenzie gave me a glance. I nodded my head towards my room. “Be right back guys, I gotta pee.”

“Yeah me too.” Mackenzie said, following me upstairs.

I sat down on my bed and looked at her. “He remembers me. But he doesn’t know that I’m me. He did love me. He missed ad cared about me. But he found someone prettier.”

“Just think about what he said. Think about what he felt about you. He still likes you! Well, the old you. Which is the same as the you that you are now. Just a little different. He just doesn’t know that you’re..you. Well he knows you’re you but he doesn’t-”

“Mackenzie, hush haha. You’re being confusing.”

“This whole situation is confusing!”

“Yeah. I don’t know, I have changed since when we were friends. What if he doesn’t like the new me? And what about this other girl?”

“I think you two need to get to know each other. Then tell him that you’re his old best friend/crush.”

“What if we do that, and he likes me. Then he stops liking the old me! If he didn’t know we were the same person, he’d either- A. Love the old but not new me, which is bad. B. Love the new me but not the old me, which is bad. C. Love both, also bad. D. Love neither. which is also bad. No matter what happens this is bad! I think I should tell him who I am and just go from there, as friends.”

“Yeah that sounds like a good idea. He did say all that stuff though. He’d be a bit embarrassed.”

“Not my problem.”

She chuckled then got serious again. “What about Niall? What’s going on with you two?”

“I’m not sure. He’s cute and all, but I barely know him! Then he kissed me, and I kissed back. I like him, but I don’t know him well. Plus, I’m still in love with Harry.”

“Wow, that’s complicated, you should get to know Niall better too. I know he likes you a lot.”

I couldn’t help but smile at this. We began to head back downstairs.

“What takes you guys so long?” Zayn asked.

“Got my period.” Mackenzie said, like it was nothing. The boys all made disgusted faces. Damn, that excuse works for everything.

I laughed and sat next to the only open spot on the couch, between Harry and Liam. Mackenzie didn't want to sit on the floor so she sat on Zayn’s lap. Aww. I peeked over at Harry. I didn't know when or how I was going to tell him that I was, well, me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 11 19
When Summer goes to tryout for the X-Factor she never thought she would make it. Once she does she meets Harry Styles the boy of her dreams or so she...
469K 12.6K 29
Louis and Harry get into a fight and stop talking but when One Direction gets a death threat they are forced to hide away out in the middle of nowher...
24.5K 221 26
Ellie Richmands is 18 and her best friend for years is The one and only Louis Tomlinson, but what happens when he joins one direction? What happens w...
10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...