SOPE | Addicted

By naniVkookie

"We're all addicted to something," Hoseok says, leaning closer to the expressionless male. "Mine, now, just h... More

~Addicted~
1 - That Bastard!
2 - I don't bite
3- That's master to you
4- Why are you blushing?
5- I DONT HAVE EXES!
6- I'd- HOLY SHIT~
7- this is Hoseok?
9- So big Daddy~
10- what the fu-
11- Thanks Woozi
12- Oh Shit Yoongi!
13- What's his name?
14- What the hell has gotten into you?
16- you don't care
17- I'll call you later
18- You fuck ANYONE
19- You can touch me
20- Good Morning
21- Was my main plan
22- go on with it!
23- Call me daddy
24- Just Fuck me already!
25- Now that's a good kitten
26- He could be addicted to you
27- I love you Min Yoongi
28- I fucking hate you cunt
29- Get this over with (The Past)
30- Why have you not told Yoongi
31- Too late dipshit
32- Make Love to you
33- Appa has a boyfriend?
34- Haechans eomma?
35- I bet you're jealous
36- Let me help you
37- Now I'm really fucked
38- What do you want?
39- How may I help you?
40- More than you'd think
41- You and Hoseok had sex?
42- We both knew it wasn't
43- Going to be okay?
TAGGED....yeah
44- Do you love my appa?
45- idiot
46- i don't know how
47- I LOVE YOU JUNG HOSEOK
48- Why are you so eager?
49- Like what you see?
50- Is getting a surrogate easy?
51 - Do It Tomorrow
52 - Where the hell is Yoongi?
53- It's not working
54- female dog
55- Isn't that sweet
56- That was my son
57- I'm glad you're here
58- Yoonie Appa!
59- We need to talk
60- Hands and Knees Kitten
61- Play a game
! F I N A L !
×BONUS× Adora ×
"Lets have pool sex!" <BONUS>
Addicted Hoseok Meets Synced Yoongi
"Happy Birthday Master"

15- don't lie

28.6K 1.7K 1.2K
By naniVkookie

Hoseok held a sleeping Yoongi in his arms, the two arriving at Yoongi's apartment. After their fun time together, Yoongi had forced Hoseok to take him home, since Yoongi was 'too tired', which Hoseok caused. Yoongi had fallen asleep on the way there, forcing Hoseok to carry him bridal style to his apartment.

"Yoongs what's the passcode?" Hoseok whispered, the male groaned quietly his fingers displaying the numbers.

123095 

Hoseok recognized those numbers easily, it was Taehyung's birthday. Hoseok felt a small pang in his chest, he knew why Yoongi broke up with Tae. The red head didn't know why he felt the way he did, but he was hoping he could heal Yoongi's broken heart.

Hoseok carried Yoongi to his bedroom, laying the male on the bed. The red head took off Yoongi's shoes, placing them in the closet and covered Yoongi with his blankets. He was about to leave, until Yoongi called out to him.

"Hoseok."

The red head turned around, "yeah?"

"'I don't kiss'", Yoongi quoted what the male had said the first time they slept together, a cocky smile on his face.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "I like you, I don't kiss people I don't like," he admitted bluntly.

"Y-you like me?" Yoongi questioned, sitting up in his bed.

Hoseok sat down in front of him, "yes, Min Yoongi I like you. I mean I had my eyes on you since you were with Taehyung but you were a taken man then."

Yoongi blushed furiously, "You are his friend aren't you?"

"I am, and you are his ex."

Yoongi stayed silent, Hoseok was going to get up again, only for Yoongi to pull him back down and connect their lips. The red head was shocked, and utterly confused, he was the first to pull away.

"Why do you keep kissing me?" he questioned.

Yoongi responded with, "your lips feel nice."

Hoseok smirked, it was his second nature too, "they do?"

Without saying anything Yoongi just pulled Hoseok by his collar for a deeper kiss, Hoseok keeping himself up by his elbows. The silver haired male tilted his head and parted his lips to deepen the kiss further. He honestly wanted to get to know Hoseok, but knowing how the male was just wasn't really going to work out for him.

Causing him to snap into reality.

He abruptly pulled away from Hoseok.

"Go home," he stated.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, "Yoo-"

"J-just go away."

The red head wasn't going to do that. Yoongi looks like he had seen a ghost, his eyes glossing over slightly.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?"

Hoseok didn't care that Yoongi pushed their lips away, he wanted to know what was actually wrong with him.

"Noth-"

Hoseok huffed, "don't lie."

"I just don't really know what I was doing, I feel like I was using you because of how horny you are and stuff," Yoongi admitted quietly.

"To forget about Taehyung?" Hoseok inquired.

Yoongi looked up at him, "y-yeah."

Hoseok nodded, "Yoongi," he cooed, the silver haired male now making direct eye contact with him, "You want to forget about Taehyung?"

He nodded.

"You cant do it by lusty sex, you need to find someone who makes you happier than Taehyung did. Trust me with that, do you realize how many people have come to me just to forget about someone else?"

Yoongi now felt a bit guilty.

Hoseok has always been used, the male had never felt genuine love before. Of course Hoseok yearned for it but his addiction always stopped him, or pushed the person he loved away.

"Thanks Hoseok," he thanked, smiling slightly.

Hoseok nodded, slipping a paper on Yoongi's night stand, one he had written before the interview.

"Ill see you tomorrow at work," Hoseok smiled, finally leaving.

When Yoongi looked at the paper, it displayed Hoseok's number with a small note by it, which caused Yoongi's heart to flutter.

Let me make you happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 51.7K 89
Min Yoongi was a pornstar. Jung Hoseok was addicted to his videos. One day he was out of WiFi to watch Yoongi's videos. So he planned to use his neig...
407K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
301K 16K 43
Yoongi is in a relationship with Jimin that's falling apart but one night in a drunk sour mood Yoongi summons a demon that will do anything he asks h...
15.1K 976 22
❝ I hope someday I can call you mine, and you can call me yours ❞ On the phone: "Hyungggggg" drunk hoseok said "Hobi are you drunk?" yoongi said "may...