Forever in love (GxG) (Comple...

Von Psycopqth

kylie is your typical nerd she keeps herself to herself and is just trying to get high school over and done s... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
cast of Forever in Love
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
new cast member
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
sorry
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
NEW CHARACTER LIST!
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
!¡Important-ish AN¡!
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
!!!AN!!!
update
SEQUEL OUT NOW!!
Part title

chapter 31

4.3K 159 13
Von Psycopqth

Yes there are probably gonna be a lot of mistake and that is because my lazy ass couldn't be bothered correcting them but hopefully you you'll get the just. Hope you enjoy this chapter - Lucy

kalianas pov

"kal, wake up" i heard kris's voice silently but i bet its not gonna be for long "KAL WAKE UP" i opened my eyes wide and just in time to prepare myself for all of kris's weight to be placed on me. "get off me, god your no light weight" i shoved him off of me and he stood up "good your awake well now you can tell me why you jumped out of your window at 3 in the morning over some fresh coffee i just made" he said with a smile walking into the kitchen.

"kris i have nooo idea what your talking about" i said while grabbing a cup "oh yeah so why did you sleep on the couch" he asked "i got up and craved some strawberries" strawberries? what the fuck "we didnt have any strawberries" shit "well when you guys left me at the store yesterday i bought some" there we go "yeah so when you came home through the back garden from the store and you shifted you totally had strawberries".

"ugh fine you caught me" i said while throwing my hands in the air "no, i caught you at three this morning you only admitted it a couple of seconds ago" he said while taking a sip of his coffee. "so what were you getting up to it had to be important because you do love your sleep".

"lexie came to visit" he looked a little confused "my wolf that left me to go join the moon godess to help her out or some shit like that" he started coughing on his coffee "your wolf is with the moon godess and she stays in contact with you" he asked in disbelief. "yeah but thats not the point she was actually like a shadow anyway" wait should i tell him i can trust him but i dont know what this. its probably best if i dont until i talk to addilyn. "she pretty much just told me that.. that i will make the right desicions and follow my gut" i said to him.

"at three in the morning?" he asked "i dont know why she got me at three maybe it was her lunch break" i said with a shrug. i felt arms make their way around my neck and someone kiss my cheek "goodmorning babe" mars said "morning beautiful" i said back. she walked around and got herself a cup of coffee "so what ar we talking about this morning" she asked while taking a seat next to me. i looked to kris and shook my head ever so slightly "oh nothing much just that maybe we should hang out, go to the beach or something" he said. 'thanks' i mind linked him 'no problem'.

"i vote for the beach, wait dont we have school today" she asked "screw school we've already missed like half of the year anyway. we can show up at graduation and see what happens" we all started laughing "yeah they'll probably just kick us out, i know kaytlin is still working there because of alicia. kay gets really jealous i mean even i have flirted with her a bit" i got a slap off of mars "what i was young and naive" i told her "its was only a couple of weeks ago" she said.

everyone soon came downstairs and we all started talking about heading to the beach "hey carly do you think i could have addilyn number i need to talk to her about something" carly just nodded. "sure her number is written on a piece of paper on my mirror in my room" i just nodded and headed up the stairs into carlys room.

i walked in and honeslty i expected to be a lot more girly but it was guite calm wiht some blues and purples. i walked over to her dresser and looked at all the different peices of paper finally i found the right one and took it off.

"beep boop beep boop" if i said that in public people will think im 2 "hello this is addilyn blackwood, whos speaking?" she sounds so adult like its scary "hello miss blackwood who is speaking you ask well it is i kaliana westbrook" i heard her giggle down the phone. "well hello miss westbrook what is it i can do for you this fine morning" ahh she can be so mature sometimes. "i dont want to say over the phone meet me at lukes diner in fifteen" i heard her ruffling some papers around "do you know where that is?" i asked "no i do not".

"ok just poof at the front of the house in a couple of minutes and i will drive us there" i told her "how long?" she asked "a couple of minutes" i heard her sigh down the phone "can you be more specific". she sure as hell loves to be on time "umm 3 minutes" "ok see you in 3 minutes" and then she hung up.

"beep beep boop beep" i decided to save her number onto my phone just incase i need her again. i walked downstairs and into the kitchen "so why did you need addilyns number?" carly asked "i just wanted to talk to her about creating the pack, officialy i never got to talk to her about it so i may aswell get it over and done with" she just nodded and continued drinking her coffee.

"babe do you want me to come with?" mars asked "no i should be fine actually she will be showing up any second so better head out. phone me when your heading to the beach" i said bye to everyone and headed outside. when i got outside i saw addilyn standing there staring out into the front yard "well hello miss blackwood what a surprise to see you here" addilyn turned around and smiled "yeah we should stop sounding this formal it makes us sound like we're doing this wierd roleplay" i scrunched up my nose and shook my head a little.

"well if you put it that way it sounds nasty" i said while walking down the stairs over to my car. we got into my car and i started the engine "i hope this lukes diner is good" she said while getting her seatbelt on. "yeah, were not going to a diner its something that i think will be a bit better but we cant drive there. so im going to drive the car to the edge of the trees, shift and then you'll climb onto my back and ill take you there".

she looked like she didnt have much confidence in me "just trust me i havent told anyone about it not even mars. really early this morning lexie came to my window" i told her "whos lexie" she asked "lexie is my wolf but left to go back to the moon godess to help with things and she showed me this cave with some really amazing books and other stuff more stuff than you have" i said rather quickly.

"no one has more books than me" she said "well soon youll be taking that back.

"oh my god this place does have more books than ive ever owned" she walked around the shelfs in the cave quickly skimming over the titles and bottles. "she said that the moon godess's brother um the devil of the supernatural world has changed something and its jeapordized everything. and ten she brought me here. lexie couldnt tell me anything else but i thought you know a lot about shit like this so i".

sge cut me off and quickly lifted some books to show the table "you cant tell anyone about this place, it stays between us ok if someon came from the underworld and found this place everything could go to hell almost literally. her brother is bad news" she said flipping through some other books. "bad breakup" she looked up from the book really confused "what?" i just shook my head "nothing, so i can tell no one but mars" she shook her head.

"not even mars, absoulutley no one" she said "how do i not know you arent from the underworld?" i asked while crossing my arms "well i know people who have known me for my whole life that can back me up" thats not much proof "youve only been alive for what 16, 17 years you could have came here when i was born" i said sitting down on one of the wooden seats.

"wrong try 117" i think my eyes almost popped out of my sockets "witches can postpone their aging for as long as they want. i thought you read the books i gave you" she asked keeping her eyes glued to the paper "um.. i guess i forgot" i said.

"so who do you know that can back you up and prove that your not from the underworld" she stopped looking at the paper and then glanced at me. "um well.. i havent tried to kill you yet have i, plus my magic works in here" she said.

"how does your magic work prove anything" i asked "well if you look in the corners there are gargoyles that are enchanted to only let good witches use there powers in here and also deactivate any supernatural creatures that can shape shift. but they can still use their hightened senses and super jump to get out" i didnt believe her.

"dont believe me fine try and take out your claws" i just rolled my eyes at her and brought my hand onto the table and tried to bring my claws out but it wasnt working i kept trying. i tried to change my eyes but that wasnt working either. "how the hell do you know all this already" i asked.

"i can sense the type of magic in here" she said "type?" she looked up with a sad look "my old coven" i must have looked a little confused because she sighed and turned towards me "they all got murdered by your fake ass parens john and kate" her eyes started watering and i dont like people crying it makes me feel sad.

"ok stand up" i stood up and walked to her side "why" stubborn "stand,please" she stood up and i brought her into a big bear hug "im sorry" i said into her ear. "its ok its in the past" i let her go and wiped a stary tear on her cheek. "ok no telling anyone about this place so what now" i asked her. "well lexie brought you here and i bet there will be things here that can help us defeat and understand our enemy. umm, try and look for journals or diarys" she said.

i walked around the book shelves searching for books or jotters that didnt have titles on the side. "giants, griffen, ogres, manticore hmm no name" i pulled out this black worn jotter and opened it at where the piece of string was.

"hey addi i found a journal ill read it out" i let out a very big exaggerated cough "1994 17th of may. today could be the last day, the last day of seeing all my friends and family and seeing her. john and kate, holy shit their in this." i said to addilyn. "let me see that" addilyn took the journal off of me and started scanning it "um there is things in here that has to do with witches you wont understand it, how about you look through all of those books on the table sort them into piles by year" i walked over to the table and picked up one of the books.

"how am i meant to figure out what year its from?" i asked her "very back of the book bottom right corner" i looked at the back and sure enough i found the year.

about an hour later i was still putting the books into piles, its not that there were hundreds on the table its just i got distracted and started reading a bit of each one. i looked over aty addilyn and she had all the journals layed around her on the floor all piled up. before i could ask her what else she found my phone started ringing.

"hello" i heard talking in the background and some bickering "babe were gonna be leaving in about ten minutes ive packed some stuff for you so make sure your back in time" mars said. "sure ill be home in a few i just need to drop addilyn off home first" i stood up and put the another book into one of the many piles "ok ill see you soon love you" mars said "love you too bye" i hung up and put my phone down.

"come on we're heading to the beach" i said to addilyn "i wasnt invited" she said still looking at the book "i just did" she still didnt budge "i think im busy" i let out a big sigh and pulled the book out of her hand "lets see whats so interesting. i feel so lost without her, she's gone they killed her. kate and john will soon pay" before i could read on the book poofed out of my hand and into addilyns.

"i need to take these journals back to my house and then we can go to the beach" she said while trying to lift them all up and that was not gonna work i mean there were a lot like hundreds of years worth probably. "yeah that isnt gonna work plus were sorta surrounded by water" i told her. "ok lets just do this the easy way" she pointed her hand towards the journals and they poofed away "thats them at my house now, shall we" she took my hand and poofed us back to my car.

i landed sprawled across the ground next to my car "your just getting better and better at your warnings arent ya" i said sarcastically while getting up. "shut up come on lets go we dont want mars killing us for being late" addilyn said while getting into my car.

we're driving in silence and i couldnt stop thinking about what i read in that journal, even though ive barely read two sentences "addilyn?" i saw her turn to me "yeah" "what were those journals about" i asked her.

"um im not sure yet i didnt get that far into it" she faced forward again and didnt turn around "so in an hour or so you dont know anything about it" she sighed "its not that i dont kno-" my hands started to grip tighter on the steering wheel. "you know something because whenever i try and read whats in those journals you take them off of me and you wont tell me whats in them" i said a little pissed.

"lexie showed me that place for a reason and i showed you for a reason so i have a right to know what is in those god damn books" i pulled up infront of the house. "i will tell you, but just let me read over them first and then i would be absoulutley happy to tell you" i took the key out rather aggresivly and stared at her "that just means that your trying to hide something from me" i could feel myself grow angrier yet a little scared of what she is hiding from me.

"i-im not" she is so lying "yes you are so im not letting you back in there again until i know exactly every single piece of information that are in those books and journals" i told her. "if you dont forget i have those journals" she said thinking that i dont know how to get them. "if i remember correctly you did tell me where they are" a look of worry crossed her face and i knew exactly what aws gonna happen next.

she raised her hand ready to poof herself away but i grabbed onto her arm just in time to go with her. we appeared in addilyns house and this time i was prepared for landing when addilyn noticed i was there she tried to use her magic but i pushed her back against her wall hard enough to knock her out but light enough it shouldnt of caused damage.

i went to go walk up the stairs but i heard someone walk through the back door "addi im home and im gonna finish all the cookies, just to warn you in advance" i jumped to the top of the stairs and landed as quietly as possible. "addi?" i saw him walk through the hall and notice addilyn.

"ADDILYN" god he gets so loud "dont let her get the journals" i heard her whisper to joseph. he looked to the top of the stairs and saw me "mars?" i gave him a sad look and then looked down the hall "i need to know what shes hiding from me" before i could sprint off, or try to i couldnt.

i looked down to joseph and saw he was using his magic to hold me in place "i have no idea what is goin on here but if addilyn said not to let you near something i have to listen" i gave him a confused look "so you know what she is hiding too, unbelievable" i felt my claws grow and my teeth extend.

"fine if you dont want me to find out then ill leave" i said to him "well i think your sorta losing control so im gonna need to keep you like that" i let out a big growl and my eyes started to glow red. while he was holding me he started to do something to addilyn aswell. a couple of seconds later she woke up.

"thanks jo" she looked to me and gave me a sad smile "i cant let you look at those journals, its for the best" for the best my ass. "well addilyn i did offer to leave but your obediant little bitch over there wouldnt listen" i said with a wicked smile. i felt the grip on me get tighter and i could feel my lungs sieze up "brother this isnt her talking, shes losing control" addilyn said trying to calm him down.

"aww does he not like getting called a female dog i thought it would be a compliment, well for him anyway" i let out a small giggle and kept staring at him "i could break your neck with one thought and if i use my common sense i dont think witches are immortal".

addilyn stood there thinking she went onto her tiptoes and whispered somthing into his ear but for some reason i couldnt hear it whenever i tried to listen in my ears would ring and it hurt like a bitch. she stopped whispering and he let me go. "kaliana i need you to listen for a second ok, you told me that lexie said that things were changed my the moon godess's brother right?" i stood up and looked down to her. "yes, so" i slowly felt my nails and teeth go back to normal. "whats in those journals will change your prespective on some things and leave questions in your head. and if you say that lexie knows that arathorn ahs already changed things then maybe we need to change this time aswell".

"who the hell is arathorn?" i asked "the supernatural god of hell" arathorn is hell, hell is arathorn also known as the moon godess's brother. ill keep that in mind. "so whatever is in those journals could change everything" she nodded. "did you know me in my other lifes" i asked her "only in one other life" i just nodded and went to walk to the journals but my phone rang.

i pulled it out of my pocket and answered it "where are you weve been waiting for you and addilyn" mars said "um sorry me and addilyn are still discussing some things just go without us and we'll drive there soon bye" and i hung up, shit i didnt even let her talk or say bye. well ill be getting killed when i get back home.

"oh joseph sorry for the things i said just there i didnt mean it" he just nodded and smiled "its ok i understand". "addilyn i want you to come read them with me because i might have some questions you'll be able to answer. joseph you can come to because there might be some things you can help me with seen as your older than i think" addilyn just laughed "how old are you actually" i asked him "almost 116" he said starting to walk up the stairs.

"so i now have old foggies as friends, well i can cross that off my bucket list" we all let out a laugh while heading into addilyns room. we opened the door and its exactly what i imagines it to be. books upon books with a desk and closet and a single bed and literally nothing else apart from a speaker and some posters. "god give me a second i need to clean" she pushed me and joseph out of the room and closed the door behind her. "what are you doing" i asked her "cleaning my room i dont want to get hit by anything" literally about a second later she opened the door and her room was super clean and there was a lot more room.

books were on shelves and placed in big cabinets and there was a little sofa couch. "heres the journals" she put her hand forward and about thirty books were pulled out of different places and piled into the middle of the room.

"ok which journal is the latest one" addilyn walked over to the books and hovered her hands abouve them until one slid across the floor to my feet. "that one" i picked it up and opened it on the first page. i walked over to the sofa and sat down reading the first couple of lines.

i looked up to addilyn with shock "oh my god".

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

179K 5.7K 45
Kylie Ross A well known beautiful girl, loved by many, protected and shielded from all world dangers. She is a very happy person, everyehere she goes...
1M 27K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...
1.8K 242 53
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be in a fantasy novel with werewolves? Spoiler alert: It isn't as great as you would expect it to be. Sure...
239K 7.8K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...