In Faith by Linda Katrina

By Linda_Katrina

This story is about a couple and their trials to find their place together. Nobody is who they seem in this s... More

In Faith
Chapter One: Bruising, Bondage and other fun stuff
Her, history and other complications
Chapter Three: Carmen, craziness and a fate worse then death
Chapter Four: Love, lies and a very bitter enemy
Chapter Five: Tears, trouble and a second chance
Friendships. family and a kiss or two
Chapter Seven: Secretes, silence and a breakfast fit for a demon
Chapter Eight: Wrongs, rights and resolutions
Chapter Nine: Bloodshed, booze and a scar worth remembering
Drama's distractions and a jealous demon
Chapter Eleven: A change, a chance and a broken heart
Chapter Twelve: Death, desires and fires
Chapter Thirteen: Death, destruction and a night of lovin'
Chapter Fourteen: Revenge, ridiculousness' and a killer instinct
Chapter fifteen: Aftermath, aches and a surprise or two
Chapter Sixteen: Stories, 'sight' and a family reunion
Chapter Seventeen, Part A: Family, favours and a whole mess of trouble
Chapter Seventeen, Part B: Exs', invitations and the underground
Chapter Seventeen, Part C: Revenge, reasons and the rest of the journey
Chapter Eighteen: Insecurities, iciness and a demons' decision
Chapter Nineteen: Home, hospitality and a whole lot of advice
Chapter Twenty, Part A: Shari, Shopping and a crazy nut named Glory
Chapter Twenty-One: Torment, teasing and a night for lover's
Chapter Twenty-Two: Queries', conundrums and a new chapter
In Faith: Epilogue
AN: Sequel

Chapter Twenty, Part B: Good intentions, guys and a plan that can't go wrong

78 1 2
By Linda_Katrina

Chapter Twenty

Part B: Good intentions, guys and a plan that can't go wrong (I hope)

Kasper's Day (9:11)

"Carmen, get down here. Cloths won't buy themselves you know."

"Shari's here."

"I wouldn't have guessed, what with the shouting and all."

"Now who's being cheeky." She rolled her eyes in exasperation. "I'll see you in a few hours sweetie."

"Cam, Cam, Cam." Shari called sounding closer with each shout.

"I'm coming already, gosh."

"Go on sweetie." For a while she was silent, staring at me intently as though what I said didn't make sense. I tried listening in (just for a second) to work out what was going through that pretty little head but I wasn't getting anything, clearly she wasn't interested in sharing whatever was on her mind. "Later skater, see you tonight." Her excitement was practically bubbling over, although I could 'feel' the slightest dregs of concern beginning to enter her emotional climate.

"See 'ya Cam." I watched her pause at her bedroom door, reluctant to leave...Me. Gosh I loved her. "Cam wait."

This, right here, is why I love him. I caught Cam's unbidden thought before she flickered back to me, kissing me softly on the lips, before disappearing once more.

A moment later I herd the girl's conversation from the kitchen (I assumed)

"Cravings Shari bear?"

"Like you wouldn't believe. Come on before I eat you out of house and home."

"Sounds like a plan." I laughed softly to myself, they're so ridiculous together.

Good bye my reason. I herd whispered in my mind.

Good bye my world. I replied back. Before making haste, I had alot to do today. Even in my rush I still never missed the quickened pace of her heartbeat as she walked out the door.

(10:42)

"Mate this is going to be amazing when it's finished thank you so much."

"Kasper are you kidding me?" Mikale placed his arm over me. "The income coming in from building this, this mansion has helped so much, what with the misuses and the sprogs, any extra money is a blessing." He surveyed the half finished house, clearly impressed. "Your right though, this place is fantastic, your little lady will love it."

"That's what I'm hoping. I just hope it has enough 'her' in it, if you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean. Tell me a bit about her, I know Carmen and everything but I would bet my last dollar that you know her more 'intimatley'. I never missed his inflection. I growled under my breath, pissed that he could speak so disrespectfully of Carmen, especially in my company.

"Just funnin' with 'ya mate, I never meant any disrespect." Better not, I left the threat unsaid. "Serious now, I would think that you would know Carmen better then the rest of us. Sure we all know what she's willing to sacrifice for the rest of us, but not so with her inner self. If you know what I mean."

"Yea, actually I do."

"Well go on then."

"Cam's house (where we live now I mean) says alot about her. It's warm and welcoming, completely inviting you in." I closed my eyes in contemplation, wanting so much to get this right... without seeming like a total nance of course. "She's the strongest person I have ever met both physically and mentally, not to mention smart. She's so incredibly intuitive and understanding...and loving...And I have no idea how to portray that in a house." I ran a hand through my hair in agitation, there was no way I'm going to pull this off.

"Mate." Mikale kind of clapped me on the back, in what I was sure, was supposed to be a comforting gesture, but only served to make me want to punch him, my last nerve was beginning to grate. "Your worrying to much, this place is stunning, what girl wouldn't want this palatial mansion, I mean it's going to be huge."

"Yea but is it welcoming?"

"What's it matter? From what I've herd most chicks only care about size, but I'm sure Carmen's not like that." He quickley coughed out at my look.

"That's who Carmen is, that's what this house needs to be." I needed him to understand, I wanted our home together to be perfect, a complete reflection of the both of us.

"Yea well, the windows are uh inviting I guess." He trailed off, not understanding a word I said, but trying too comfort me all the same. He was right though, the windows were floor to ceiling, likewise with the glass doors that opened up to the flowers in the field where it all started; maybe it wasn't inviting but at least it was a reflection on our growth both individually and as a couple.

"Can I ask how your paying for all this?" I nearly jumped at Mikale's sudden speech, as lost in my thoughts as I was.

"Well mate let me put it this way. Me and the little lady went above and beyond, for some people recently, and they now owe us a great deal. Paying for all the house and the rest, that's part of the repayment."

"Part?" He whistled. "Must have been one hell of a favour."

"It nearly destroyed Mieko."

"Oh." Mikale was quiet for a good long while. "Nice house all the same."

"Yea It'll do." I wasn't even sure if I meant as a home for Mieko and myself or for part payment from Alex and Daniel and Mikale was smart enough to not ask.

(12:21)

"'They will look lovely on môn petit chéri' I am sure, such a sweet little foot dey require. Do dey meet with your satisfaction sir?" I studied the delicate blue heals with the tiny little clements adorning the intricate strapping.

"They're perfect, she'll love them." My praise was hushed, almost worshipful of the shoemakers talent.

"If I may sir, what is dis material? It iz very unusual, like leather, no? And yet still she iz tougher and such a pretty colour, like I 'ave never before seen.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I smirked looking at the shoes, John Philippe was right, they would look, to use his phrase, 'lovely' on Cam.... The belt would look good too.

(13:02)

Alright saw to the house, the shoes, belt, all that's left is the preparations, check the dinner reservation and to get dressed. Right not a problem there's still like three and a half hours to go, right florist first.

FLORIST

"Hi can I help you?" The lady at the florist was warm and friendly, she looked like an elf, smaller even then Carmen.

"Hi I need a dozen flowers, I don't really care about what type or anything but they need to be blue."

"Blue?" She quirked an eyebrow, obviously interested in my one stipulation.

"Definitely blue."

"That's different." So is she.

"Yea so, not too be rude or anything but I'm on a bit of a time lime here. I still have a million things to do before I pick my lady up." Can't forget to drop Cam's dress off either, bugger it, I have to pick the damn thing up first, nearly forgot that.

"Oh I'm sorry sir, I'll just look out back to see if I can find something that meets your requirements."

"Thank you so much." I loved this town, everyone was so excepting, I was sure Carmen played a big part in this, bless her. Ok so back to the schedule, the dress shop is just around the corner from here so that's good, I can just nip over there and grab that then head to the restaurant and make sure...

"So what do you think of these?" Shocking me out of my thoughts, the elf (as I've now come to think of her) held out a vibrant blue, rose like flower. "There a beautiful, very rare breed call.."

"There perfect." I interrupted, not caring what they're called as it wouldn't make them smell any sweeter. And my word did they smell sweet, an unknown fragrance that smelled so similar to Carmen.

"They're used in this perfume called 'Desire.'" Didn't I just say they were perfect?

"They're perfect. Could you make a bouquet out of maybe a dozen of these and uhh." I looked around the shop, completely out of my element.

"How about some white lilies and some babies breath?" The shop keeper, Belinda (as her name tag read) gathered up the other flowers and created an example of the arrangement she was planning on creating.

"I like that."

"What type of ribbon do you want? We have lace or silk, satin, greens, blues, silver. What colour are her eyes?"

"They're blue, a deep blue that can see into your very soul."

"So blue flowers then, I like it, but I think it would look a little over the top if blue ribbon was used."

"Her eyes, they're purple sometimes too, a vibrant purple. Like this." I lifted up a silk ribbon. aware of the confused look Belinda was giving me, but not caring. The shade of the ribbon, matched Carmen's eyes exactly when she underwent her 'sight', so, so beautiful. I ran the ribbon through my fingers, I love the feel of silk, so sensual. I could just imagine Carmen clothed in the blue silk of her dress... undressing Carmen from the silk of her dress.

"That would look really pretty actually, you have an eye for the beautiful." That I do, I agreed mentally thinking only of the girl staring in my fantasy. Instead of saying this, I grabbed another ribbon, this one black lace.

"This one as well."

"Black lace."

"Yea she likes lace." I couldn't blame her, not when I liked how she looked in those lacy corsets so much.

"Yea but black?"

"It makes the other colours stand out." After seeing the darkness Carmen had lived in that forsaken town, I couldn't help but notice how bright everything else was. Belinda wrapped the black lace with the purple ribbon (two out of three of Carmen's favourite colours) placing it against the electric blue flowers.

"Pretty." Yes she is.

"I have to warn you, before you get to carried away that is."

"Warn me about what?" I asked not really at all interested, as my most of my mind was focussed on giving Carmen the flowers while she was wearing the blue silk dress and nothing else.

"It's going to be really expensive, I'm talking.."

"It doesn't matter." I interrupted, it didn't. Hell I was over a hundred years old, if I couldn't afford a bunch of flowers for my sweetheart there would have been something seriously wrong with me.

(13:26)

Right dress shop now, then back to Belinda to pick up the flowers to drop them off at the restaurant, where I have to check on the reservations, not to mention meet Mathew there and make sure everything on his end's good to go. Then to drop off Carmen's dress and get dressed myself, pick Carmen up and begin the perfect date. I can so do this, three hours to go.

DRESS SHOP

"S-sir, c-can I help y-you." Maybe not everyone was as excepting in this town as Belinda at the flower shop, but maybe that was a good thing. There were scarier things in the shadows then just me. (Meiko for one). Being aware of the dangers those like me hold could end up saving someone one day. The elderly man behind the counter had every reason to be terrified of me...Not that I would hurt him, but I could, I so easily could.

"I'm here to pick up a dress I had designed for my sweetheart, I got a message about a week ago, saying it was finished."

"For your s-sweetheart." I could tell he was imagining Carmen to be some demon's bitch, all fangs and claws and tougher then nails. Well in a sense he was right, Carmen was tougher then any bitch I've ever met.

"Yea Carmen. 'Bout yay high, long, brown hair, blue eyes, she's a Mieko...."

"Miss Carmen, is y-your s-sweetheart?" Yea, yea I know, not good enough for her blah, bloody blah.

"One in the same mate. About that dress."

"I herd, but I didn't really believe that the lady would actually, with a demon, of all creatures." The old man muttered to himself, apparently forgetting my presence.

"About that dress." I insisted just a little louder then before, I really didn't want to scare the old gent, who knew who many years he had left. I would have hated to cut the remaining ones short.

"She was a fine girl that one, always knew she would crack though, can't be helped though,

not with her profession." That's it.

"Grrrr." I growled low and guttural, a warning sound if ever there was one. Enjoying my slight victory as the old gent stopped his mutterings I remembered the last time I tried that.

Cam and I had been sparing, she got a shot on me. It was an instinctual reaction, I really never meant to, but I growled loudly, then I chucked her on the ground. After realising what I had done, I was immediately contrite, hell I was all but giving myself twenty lashes. I sat down beside her intent on apologising, at least I was, before she grabbed my hair, bringing me down for a searing kiss. I tried to apologise still, but was cut off with another kiss, I wasn't going to bugger things up then.

Of course what was meant to be a warning, made Cam all hot and bothered. I almost smiled at the memory before realising I had a role to play, besides bastard insulted my lady.

"Listen here mate, Carmen is a hell of a woman, you would do well to mind your manners. Now, I bought a very, very expensive dress from you blokes for the lady and I need it NOW!"

"I'll j-just g-go g-get it." Now this is more like it.

I gave a curt nod in agreement. "Good."

"I-is t-this the d-dress." He held up the silky little number for my inspection. Shhhitttt, as if I didn't have enough material for my fantasies.

"It's great." I said briskly. "Wrap it would you?" It wasn't really a question and we both knew it.

(15:18)

In hand I had Carmen's dress, shoes and belt, (beautifully wrapped in black and silver paper) my own suit, and a bunch of crazy blue flowers. The reservations were settled and a bottle of red was chilling, waiting for dinner. Everything was going according to plan, I was stocked to say the least. An hour and a half to go and all I had to do was meet up with Mathew, which was the reason I was sitting here in the first place. Speaking of who.

"Mathew, glad you could make it mate." I stood up to shake Mat's hand pleased that he was on time. My schedule was tight today, and I wasn't going to except any tardiness.

"Like I was going to stand you up, of all people Kasper." Good thing too, after the bloke in the dress shop, I was ready to rip some heads off. "So what can I do for you?"

"I just want to check schedules, make sure you got everything ready for tonight, that type of thing."

"Good, good, just tell me what time you want me and I'll be there. Everything has been put in place we just need the AOK from you boss and we're good to go."

"Fan-fucking-tastic. Good work Matt." New I liked the kid for a reason.

"No worries Kasper. Carmen had baby sat me and my sister while we were growing up, more times then I can count, always willing to do her a favour, and well your an extension of her so the same goes for you boss. Considering that right now, your trying to do something nice for the lady in question, then that goes double." Really like this kid.

"Thanks mate, really appreciate that."

"Not necessary, just tell us what time you need us."

"It is definitely 'nessasary,' I'm serious thanks mate."

"No worries." Matt grinned. "Time, Kasper?"

"Shit right, umm, let me think. Cam's meant to be ready by half four, so what's that in a bit over an hour?" I started planning the rest of my day, calculating how much time I had left. "We're going to see that play first, the new one, whatever it's called, with the bint who killed for her lover."

"Yea I know the one, do you think that's a good play to see though? It doesn't exactly sound like a love story."

"It'll be great. There's supposed to be some pretty awesome fight scenes in it, not to mention real graphic murder scenes. Apparently if you didn't know any better you would swear the actors die on stage for-real like. Carmen will love it."

"If you say so." The boy sounded sceptical at best. I wasn't worried about Cam's reaction. I knew she would like it, preferring horror over a comedy any day.

"We'll go get something to eat afterwards so that'll be like another hour and a half." My growling stomach interrupted my musings, get you fed soon mate, bet Cam never skipped breakfast.... And lunch.

"Alright so where were we?"

"Just finished eating." Mat laughed eyeing my stomach as it decided to announce its presence... Again."Or at least you will be then."

"I hope so. Anyways so we'll head to the park I reckon, as soon as we're done there, so how about I'll meet you at what, ten at the park?"

"You calling the shots boss."

"Alright then ten at the park."

"I'll be there with bells on."

"Not asking for bells mate, just want the rest."

(16:00)

I yawned widely, giving everyone around me a nice view of my fangs, if the protesting whimpers of the surrounding townspeople were any indication.

"He's not going to hurt you Sharon, not while I'm standing here." Said one wanker to his slutty looking bitch.

"Babe, do you really think so?" She asked fearful, I wondered briefly if it was worth the effort to sneak up on the couple and give them a scare, all in good fun of course. Another yawn decided their fate for me, honestly I couldn't be bothered.

"He's tired, see that, he won't be able to best me." Mate, if you attacked me on your best day, and all I had left was my torso and a toenail you still wouldn't have a hope in hell.

"Baby your so strong." Wanker flexed his muscles a little, making his bitch swoon. How would the loser feel if I was to tell him that I was flat out exhausted because I spent most of my nights lately protecting my honey from her night scares rather then maiming the populace. Wouldn't feel so tough then, would 'ya? Firkin wanker.

"You know it. He looks piss weak anyway." What part of me looked 'piss weak?' Seriously some people.

"Hey Rex!" Rex? What time of midlife crises name is Rex? The only people who can get away with such a bad-ass name are brawlers this bloke looks as though his world would end if a finger nail broke. What is that jacket made of? Cashmere? I straightened my leather jacket feeling totally bad-ass. What a douche. And there is nothing wrong with recognising Cashmere, considering how into fashion my sweetheart is. Carmen's bound to rub off on me somehow. Mmmm, 'Carmen', 'rubbing' and 'me'. Three words that could never sound bad together in a sentence.

"Oh yea, you could totally take that demon on, us together, hell he'd have no chance!" Rex's mate's loud voice interrupted my ever present fantasy of Carmen in her silky blue dress, 'sept this time we added 'rubbing' and 'me' into the equation, inspiration comes from the craziest places. Speaking of that dress Shari's probably waiting for it. Bloody hell, how late is it?

"You know he's goin' with that Carmen chick.

"No way! Lucky prick, wouldn't kick that one out of my bed, if you know what I mean" On one hand I was only a block away from Shari's I could run there in less then no time, and this douche deserved a little fright, him and Rex, on the other...Hell who am I foolin' there is no other hand. I disappeared from the gloating wanker's view and stalked up behind them. I was touching distance away and the oblivious fools still never noticed, I should kill 'em for just for being so damn stupid.

"I wouldn't kick Carmen out of my bed either. 'Ya know that chits a tough thing, without even trying, she'd bring even the scariest demons to their knees. And I don't just mean her killing them, if you know what I mean." I was all pep, sounding falsely excited mimicking Carmen when she was incredibly pissed about the whole Nichole thing. The word 'lover,' still had a tendency to freak me out.

"So called it brutha, what I'd give for a taste of her sweet..." My 'brother,' sorry 'brutha,' turned around, hand raised in a high five motion...That was until he completely faced me. His hand immediately dropped and his face paled, wanker reeked of fear. Brilliant.

"But then again, considering how I'm the only one with the right, nay privilege, to have Carmen in my bed I certainly wouldn't waste such an opportunity, by kicking her out, wouldn't be very wise. Would it now?"

"No." Rex's mate squeaked.

"And you." I turned to Rex. "Wouldn't appreciate it if someone was to speak about your little bitch here like that would you?"

"No" It was Rex who squeaked an answer out this time.

"So how about we back off, and treat the lady like one. I hate to have to rough you up a little, and I'd certainly hate for your bitch to have to watch it. Wouldn't you agree?"

"No, I mean yes, yes! Oh please don't hurt me." Well it wasn't beheading but revenge cold or not tasted sweeter then damn near anything.

"Lucky for you I have a prior appointment, don't really have the time to deal with the likes of you." I spun on my heal, leather duster doing that big dramatic fluttering thing, before disappearing up the trees, faster then those douches could see.

"Did he just d-disapear."

"We will never speak of this moment. Clear?"

"Clear."

I dropped the package off at Shari's doorstep, rapping on the door three times quickly before leaping back to the trees. It would take about five or so minutes at full pelt to get back home. Leaving me about half an hour to get cleaned up and come back to Shari's to get Carmen, by half four. Half an hour left, I should just make it.

"Bloody hell!" I swore aloud. "Fucking tie." What type of wanker invented these things. Here I thought I was on the home stretch but nooooo, I was stuck at Cam's wrestling with the stupid thing. Ten minutes of this tie business and I was on to my hair. Carmen had washed it yesterday morning, the hot images reminding me why I was standing here in the first place, (as if our mingled scents surrounding me weren't enough) it should be perfectly manageable. I grabbed a brush tying getting rid of the few tangle out of my long, silvery white hair. Grabbing a tie (the hair kind thank goodness) I put my half my hair in it's custom ponytail leaving the bottom layer loose. I stood in front of Cam's full length ornate mirror to see the results. I looked alright in a suit I guess, the sharp lines suiting my larger frame rather then making the suit look shrunken, as most other I had tried on did. I grabbed my jacket and tried a couple of poses, I'm pretty sure Cam would like it. What are you standing playing with 'ya self loser, when the lady herself could be? Bloody good question that. I was out the door at 'bloody,' and in the next block at 'that.'

(16:24)

Nearing Shari's I slowed down to a near stop. I had been thinking about how I pretty much spent the day with our future, what with the house and all. Not that the thought of spending eternity with Cam scared me, but the fact that I realised I couldn't have a future without letting go of the past. I decided (on the way here) I was going to tell her everything, and it scared me shitless.

My fear must not have completely halted my movements, because I was suddenly standing outside of Shari's. I was sure it should have taken longer to get to Shari's place. I was definitely early, but it seemed Carmen was ready anyway.

"So what's with the pacing?" I overheard Shari ask Carmen. Through the window I could see the girl's were in the dinning. Carmen was facing away from me, but damn she looked stunning. I knew that dress would look good on her, but this was beyond every crude fantasy I entertained today. It hugged every curve, showcasing her svelet form.

"I don't know. We've never had a 'real' date you know." Nor had we. I watched as Cam ran a hand through her hair in agitation, drawing my eye to her hair cut. It was so pretty, chocolate tresses, cascaded to the middle of her back in waves. I wanted so badly for that to be my hand touching her silky hair, or her silky skin, or well basically anywhere as long as it was her. Any misgivings that I had telling her about, well everything, immediately dissipated. No matter what this was still Carmen, pretty, beautiful wonderful Carmen...Who looked so damn touchable in that blue dress.

"What about that one when you were away?" I knew Shari and Cam talked about everything, but still, mentioning my impromptu dinner still came as a surprise. Wait my conscious halted me in my tracks. Did she mention it cause she liked it....Or she thought it was stupid.

"That was a spontaneous thing, I just walked into the dinning, and there he was, surrounded by candles waiting for me. It was perfect." Her voice was hushed, worshipful even. Good then, I sighed in relief. That was an impromptu 'I'm sorry I fucked up' thing, tonight was incredibly well planned. Tonight was going to be fantastic, I just knew it. A delicate shudder shivered through Cam as though she knew exactly what I was thinking about.

"Awe, that's so sweet. You'll have a great time Cam, I know you will."

"Thank you for today Shari, I know I've been a pain at times, but it's been so much fun."

"That you have, but still when are you not?" I saw Shari grin, knowing she was joking I smiled with her, (not that she knew it or anything), thankful for the her presence in Carmen's life. "It's been tons of fun hun." The girls hugged warmly. That's it I've been peeping long enough, I let myself in only to hear Shari's final words of wisdom. "Now chicken, pretty new dress, hair all done, wicked pair of dead whatever shoes, someone must be going out tonight."

"Only if she'll have me."

"Always want you Kaz." Did she know what those words do to me?

"Shall we Carmen." I held my arm out, proud that I managed to get the words out.

"We shall, goodbye Shari." She took my offered arm, which immediately warmed due to her touch.

"Bye sweetie, have fun kids." But I barley herd her, as captivated with my girl as I was.

Come on mate, my subconscious cheered, say something, after everything that happened today the least you can do is talk to her.

"Hey Cam."

"Yea?"

"I like your hair."

AN: So that was Kasper's day. Next chapter will be the date, full of lots of little surprises of course, including what Kasper had Mat organise. Also there will be resolution after the whole Nichole incident, Kasper tells the story of his childhood and why he ended up deciding, not to follow in his fathers footsteps and join the underground. Plus we finely find out what deal Kasper had made with Alex and Daniel was and why the pair were infiltrating the Cholos in the first place, and what type of nasty dealings they were getting into. But that's enough of the future chapter(s) I hoped you liked the fun little fluffy chapter that was this two part chapter, I know I did. It was silly and just a bunch of fun that made me smile.

Thanks for reading

Love always

Linda Katrina

PS. There have been a couple of questions, I hope my answers help.

(1) Carmen isn't pregnant, and I haven't got any plans for her to be pregnant in the upcoming chapters, (sorry if this disappoints). Although her and Kasper both would like to be parents they have enough on their plate right now before bringing another life into the world, would just complicate things they aren't ready for that. Besides, I'd like them to be together, to enjoy each other for a few years first

(2) The stories timeline is within that year (1899) that Kasper first mentioned in chapter one in like the first couple of lines of the story. Yes there has been a few paragraphs that haven't fallen into that story time-line both future and past events, but they were used to either explain a prior situation, as with how Kasper came to Cinatra. Or acting as a prelude to future events, as when in the story Carmen mentioned mourning for Jeremy's death... Before it even happened in the main timeline. So basically the main storyline is from March 12, 1899 - March 12, 1900. Indecently if Carmen were to be with child, it would either be in the future timeline or if I were to write an epilogue, or if there were to be a sequel all of which possible since I haven't decided yet.

(3) The orange juice in the eggs things. Yep that's totally real, something I've always done, a little bit of zest and some juice makes scrambled eggs have a nice little bite to it. After I got woken early one time, Shari (the real Shari not the one in the story) was staying over and I made scrambled eggs for her, she kind of freaked out at the juice first but after she tasted it I won her over and she really did make some for her boyfriend (Luke) and apparently they got nothing but raving reviews so yay, my eggs rock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 554 36
Incandescent - full of strong emotion; passion - "I rather have you," "Why?" Chase davenport fanfi...
285K 3.2K 13
❝𝐡𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑁 π‘ˆπ‘πΈπ‘‹π‘ƒπΈπΆπ‘‡πΈπ·.❞ 𝑨 π’π’π’“π’Žπ’‚π’ π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’„π’π’Žπ’ƒπ’Šπ’π’†π’… π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’„ π’”π’Šπ’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆοΏ½...
4.9K 64 44
This is the story of Ava and Austin who fall in love and start a life together full of drama and unending surprises. No matter what comes their way...
31.5K 1.1K 31
This story is about a girl that gets adopted by b5 then falls in love. Will it be for the better or for the worse!