Outlaw Angel

By MissyDoe2017

Korey Foster is handed the opportunity of a lifetime. Singing on for tour manager to what is touted to be the... More

You Can't Tell Me No Big Brother
Howdy Boys
Most Frustrating Man Ever
I Dare You: Part I
I Dare You: Part II
Irritating Woman
What You Blushing For Princess?
Mind Blown
I Deserved That
Where I Go When I Drink
In the Morning Light
Damn Cavemen!
Nashville: Part I
Nashville: Part II
Explain Woman....Explain
Take A Walk on the Red Carpet
Anybody Gonna Break It Up
Adventures in Shopping
Talk You Out of It
Who Is It Gonna Be?
Summons
What Contentment Looks Like
You'd Have to be Out of Your Mind
Creepin: Part I
Creepin: Part II
A Grave Mistake: Part I
A Grave Mistake: Part II
Aftermath
A New Normal
Georgia
Is It Over?
My Way of Thinkin: Part I
My Way of Thinkin: Part II
Facing Things
Brantley Keith! You Did What?
Well Princess?: Part I
Well Princess?: Part II
Get to Planning Woman.....
Princess on a Rampage
Almost I Do
I Do
Behaving...Is That An Option?
Stubborn Ass Woman: Part I
Stubborn Ass Woman: Part II

Meeting the Princess

4.9K 139 79
By MissyDoe2017

Brantley's POV

I looked out the window of my bus unable to keep my laugh in as it turned up my driveway. So much for getting home, catching a nap, then making my rounds. Nope, the horde had descended on my house. Mama's car was parked front and center, Ashley's SUV right beside it, with both Kolby and Eli's bikes on either side. I couldn't say that I blamed them. I'd been avoiding being here as much as I could lately. Mama and Ashley redoing a lot of things had helped. The rest would just take time. I heard a noise behind me as I turned to see Korey walking from the back pulling her suitcase behind her.

It had taken a little convincing to get her to come. She'd already met Mama, Eli and Kolby, so that wasn't her problem. She knew that I had struggled with being at home. Told her it was no way in hell I was going two weeks without seeing her. She'd then counter offered by saying she could stay with Ben if that would help. Won't lie, she'd still been rubbing her left ass cheek walking to soundcheck that afternoon. I felt lighter pulling in than I had in a long time. Another reason it goes to show that the writing had been on the wall long before she left. Korey gave me a quick look as Earl pulled up to park. I didn't like the look or the way she was biting her lip.

"I was serious B," she said wrapping her arms around mine as she rested her chin on my bicep. "If me being here is too much at any time, tell me. I won't get offended. I'm mean this was y'all's house......"

"Baby," I said leaning down to kiss her quickly. I gave her a smile and she seemed to relax. "This was my house long before she ever stepped in it. It's not about who is living here. Mama and Ashley have redone it, so it made it easier last time I was here."

"Okay," Korey said giving me a smile. I picked up my bag tossing it over my shoulder then grabbing her suitcase. She followed me off the bus as Mama darted down the steps. I sat the bag down catching her in a big hug.

"Missed you Angel," I said quietly in her ear. Mama kissed my cheek then pulled back reaching over to hug Korey. Her eyes widened in surprise at the fierce hug then gave in to the embrace. Mama stepped back smiling at both of us.

"Good to see you again Korey honey," Mama said smiling. She was quickly pushed out of the way as whizz of blonde hair dove at me smacking my shoulder and jumping in my arms at the same time. Mama threw an arm around Korey's shoulders laughin as I gagged slightly at the tight grip around my neck.

"Missed....you...too...Ash," I gasped as Ashley gave me a quick kiss on the cheek dropping back down on her feet. I looked around. "Where's the rest of the bunch?"

"Kolby and Eli are out back lighting the grill," Ashley said jerking her thumb back. "Of course you know where Cam is. Hunting the first place he can to get muddy. And..."

"Uncle B......." I heard yelled from the front steps as I turned around facing my goddaughter with a grin. Pink and white checked sundress, boa around her neck, one of my black hats backwards over her blonde pigtails and pair of my sunglasses that kept slipping down her nose. Tinsley stomped her little foot. Ashley rolled her eyes, Mama and Korey laughed. "You forgots me!"

I crooked my finger at her as I squatted down holding my arms open. She ran as fast as she could jumping knowing that I would catch her. I hugged her tight as her little arms wrapped around my neck. I kissed her cheek as I pulled back standing up with her in my arms.

"Tins," I said slowly as she pulled my glasses off handing them to Ashley and studied me. "I have someone I want you to meet. This is Korey. My girlfriend."

"Oh yay...." Tinsley said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms looking at me. "Another one." I sat her down on her feet. Six years old and she was a ball of attitude. She glared up at me shaking her head. Ashley was trying to keep a laugh in as Korey watched to see what would happen. "I tols you....go for a blonde this time! You're track record with brunettes sucks!"

I glared down at her as she mirrored my pose glaring back at me. Why the little stinker. Korey wasn't able to keep her giggle in because I am pretty sure this is how she and I looked when we faced off.

"It's like she is a mini version of him," Korey said with a grin as Mama and Ashley cracked nodding. I shook my head never breaking eye contact with Tinsley.

"Not now Princess," I growled. I wasn't gonna break first. I let out a yelp glancing down to see Tinsley drawing back to kick me again. "What the hell was that for Tins!"

"You called her princess!" Tinsley huffed pointing a finger at Korey then glaring at me. "I am your princess! Or you did you forget because you haven't been home?"

"Now Tins," I said softly my heart breaking at the light sheen of tears in her baby blue eyes. I kneeled down to her level as she snarled at me. "You have been my princess since the day you were born sweetheart. Nothing will change that."

"Then why did you call her Princess huh?" she argued with a pout on her pursed lips. I glanced up at Korey who was giving me a sheepish look. "I mean she is pretty like a princess but I thought that meant I was special. You are the only one who calls me that. Just like you call Mamaw Becky Angel."

"You're right," I admitted holding my hands up. "Make you feel better if I just called her Korey. I mean, I don't want my number one girl to think I am replacing her do i?"

Tinsley studied me for a second then she looked up at Korey. I could see the wheels turning in that little mind of hers. What little she remembered of her, she had hated Jana and never really bonded with Amber. She put a hand on her hip as she stepped around me looking up at Korey.

"Do you like to have tea parties and play dress up?" Tinsley asked. I smothered a grin. Oh, we were gonna be okay. Korey dropped down to get closer to her with a smile.

"I did when I was younger," Korey said honestly. "I haven't had anyone to do that with in a long time though. All I have is nephews not nieces."

"Well then," Tinsley said with a wide grin. "I guess you can be a princess too. There is more than one. But just so you know, I will always be number one. I was here first."

"Why yes mam," Korey said with a laugh tugging Tinsley's pigtail gently as she smiled. She grabbed Korey's hand tugging her towards the house. I couldn't help the smile that came across my face as Korey looked back over her shoulder at me laughing.

"Come on!" Tinsley said excitedly. "I have my own room here and it's awesome. You have got to see my most favorite crown ever!"

I watched them disappear into the house and shook my head as I grabbed our bags. Ashley gave me a hand with a wink.

"Well that went over smoothly," she laughed as I rolled my eyes. She elbowed me gently in the side as we walked up the steps. "I do love seeing that smile on your face again B. I think I am gonna like her."

Korey's POV

Tinsley tugged me into the house immediately heading straight for the stairs as I followed along. Not the tour I had been expecting but it would be okay. She made a right at the top of the stairs before heading into a bedroom that was well....was fit for a princess. Complete with a bed with a crown for the headboard and pink and white sheets. I couldn't help but laugh. Oh, she had B wrapped around her little finger. Tinsley was digging on a shelf of framed photos as I sat down on the carpet. She hurried over to me.

"See Korey," she said with a grin. "This is my favorite picture ever! It's of me and Bennie Boo at my last birthday party. He's wearing a crown just like me!"

"Bennie Boo?" I asked cocking an eyebrow at her as she dropped down beside me handing me that frame.

"Yea...Bennie Boo," Tinsley said matter of factly as I looked at her grinning in the photo with her arms wrapped around Ben's neck. "Tall, with a blonde mohawk unless he's being stupid and cuts it. He plays the drums for Uncle B. He's mine!" She bit her lip looking around. "But don't tell Uncle B or my daddy I says that. They growl when I do."

"Yes, I know Bennie Boo," I said with a giggle. Oh, he was soo gonna hear about this. "He has been a really good friend to me since I was new and didn't know anyone at the start of the tour." I gave her a wink. "Your secret is safe with me. I know all about the growls. I have two big brothers."

"Does it make you want to tell them they aren't dogs so stop acting like one?" Tinsley asked me with a giggle as she settled down in my lap. Okay, I could see how this little lady had her uncle wrapped. She was too dang cute to resist.

"Yes," I said giggling as well then tapping her little nose making her grin at me. "Told your Uncle B the same thing the other day and he warned me to not be sassy."

"Oh I gets that warning too," Tinsley whispered loudly shaking her head. "So, does Mama. If we get sassy, we get our butts spanked. That hurts! I try not to be sassy, but it just slips out. Now Mama, she just can't help it. Daddy has to spank her. Does Uncle B spank you?"

I felt my cheeks flush red at her question and debated how to answer that.

"Umm...well..... IIII.." I stuttered as Tinsley grinned then patted my cheek with a snicker.

"I take that's a yes," she giggled then rolled her eyes wrinkling her little nose. "Don't know why Mama smiles about it after it happens. It hurts and I can't sit good."

"Well...." I heard drawled from the doorway. I looked behind me to see Brantley leaning against the frame with a flirty grin on his face. I gasped as he smirked at both of us and walked in. "If she asks nicely, Korey just may get a pillow to sit on the next time she gets sassy."

"Uncle B!" Tinsley said jumping out of my lap shaking her finger at him. Lord this child had sass in waves. "That's not nice! Listening to our talking!" She motioned her hand for him to go on. Brantley planted his feet looking down at her making her sigh and roll her eyes. "Go on and growls with Daddy. We are having Princess Time." She looked back at Korey. "You just have to know how to work them. Tears get Uncle B every time."

"Dammit Tins," Brantley muttered shaking his head as I high fived her. "Don't be giving Korey any more ammo to use against me. She thinks she has me wrapped as it is."

Which was true, but I knew the feeling was mutual. I fluttered my eyes at him making him growl lowly at me. Tinsley put a hand on my shoulder as she looked up at him. Brantley sank down to the floor beside me laying a hand on my leg. Tinsley shrugged her little shoulders and smiled at him.

"I's gots to Uncle B," she said sweetly. "We are princesses and we have to stick together."

Brantley let out a playful growl before grabbing her into his lap and tickling her as she threw her head back laughing. I didn't know who was smiling bigger.

"Stops pweas...stops..." Tinsley yelped out between giggles. "Korey!!! Helps me!!!"

I gave her a grin then leaned over digging my fingers into Brantley's ribs. He was so surprised he fell backwards and was helpless when Tinsley and I both attacked him. I was laughing so hard as he tried to grab one of us but couldn't because Tinsley was straddling his chest getting him right under his beard as I dug tickled along his sides. All three of us were laughing and I could feel my eyes water with tears.

"Let me up you two she devils," Brantley gasped between laughs. We both stopped and looked at each other. Then in silent agreement we started again. I knew when he got free there would be hell to pay. But I loved hearing his laugh more than anything. I had been worried about him coming home but it seemed like he was handling better than I thought. We were having too much fun to realize we were being watched from the doorway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.7K 51
What will happen when a rising country singer gets a shot at the hottest tour of the year.? Single for life is her motto for the moment but things ha...
82.5K 2.9K 39
Ever have the on ex you shouldn't call up once you've had a few? Regrets may or may not come with the morning light. But whatever you may have told e...
257K 7.6K 115
Best friends, partners in crime. Life long friends since they were ten. Are they ready to add hook up to that list? Stephanie and Brantley had a sec...
200K 6.2K 115
Savannah LaShae Miller, senior at the University of Alabama ,was doing a favor and working on Game Day in Bryant Denny stadium since her friend and...