Max Crumbly x Female Reader "...

By Su_Akemi

[COMPLETED] I don't own any characters that I use in the story, they belong to Rachel Renée Russell! And of c... More

1. My Secret Life As A Super(hero) Zero
2. If there's a dead body inside my locker, its probably me!
3. How darth vader became my father
4. SOMEBODY GET ME A DIAPER! QUICK!
5. Why I stuck my toes in my sister's bowl of popcorn
7. Sippin' prune juice from a red plastic cup
8. JUST CALL ME BARF!
9. How I Accidentally Busted My Pants, Bashed My Knee, and Bruised My Ego
10. Grandma chokes on her dentures and dies! (Again.)
11. Warning!! Beware of the freaky locker vampire!
12. Setup for a Lockdown?
13. HELP!! I think I'm gonna throw up!
14. The king of clean rocks?!
15. Rantings of a Locker Lunatic
16. Who Says a Zombie Can't Rap?!
17. Just Kickin' It!
18. I Enter The Deep, Dark Bowels of . . . Where Am I?!
19. Lord of the Labyrinth
20. Do They Really Serve Mighty Meat Monster Pizza in Prison?
21. If I Make It Home Alive, My Dad Is Going To Kill Me!
22. How "Cinderella" Lost a (Glass Slipper) Sneaker
23. Attack of the Killer Toilet!
24. Out of Luck, Covered in Muck, and Drenched in Stench
25. Why There Was A Boy in the Girls' Locker Room
26. WORST. RINGTONE. EVER!!
27. A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal?! Really?!
28. How I Discovered the Stinky Note of Doom
29. The Mortifying Misadventure of Max Crumbly (Sorry, Dudes! My Bad!)
Milestones ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Bloopers (Part 1?)

6. Yes, bat kid is my little brother!

1.8K 60 40
By Su_Akemi

I'm SO SORRY about making you guys wait for SO LONG!! But here's what you all have been waiting for! :)

Okay, I love my grandma as much as the next kid.

But I'm really desperate to make this public school thing work! HOW desperate am I?

So desperate that I sold part of my priceless comic book collection and bought some new clothes for the first day of school.

I'd heard over and over again that in middle school, IMAGE is everything!

So I decided I was going to be the most WICKED, FRESH, FLY, DOPE (and all those other slang words that won't even be cool anymore by the time you read this) dude at my school!

Don't get me wrong! It WASN'T a makeover. It was more like a virtual software update to make me BETTER!

Meet MAXWELL CRUMBLY 2.0! The REMIX!! . . .

You have NO IDEA how hard it is to be a trendsetter in an UNCOOL family like mine. First of all, my EVIL sister kept swiping my visor and sunglasses. . . .

Then my MOM borrowed my gold chain to wear to her best friend's birthday party. . . .

Then there was that little problem with my dad. . . .

Okay, I KNOW my new pants were five sizes too BIG.

But they're SUPPOSED to be baggy!

I was like, "Dad, you're kidding me! Right?!"

A father and son sharing pants?!

Sorry! But that's just . . . WRONG on so many levels!

The final straw was my little brother, Oliver.

I saved up my own money for an entire year and finally managed to buy a pair of AIR JORDAN sneakers!

I totally lost it got really annoyed when the little brat trashed them with a permanent black marker!!!

Apparently, Oliver is just starting to learn his ABCs. But he obviously DOESN'T quite have the hang of it yet. . . .

Is it just me, or are all those frowny faces Oliver drew on my shoes possibly a sign of some underlying emotional problem that will manifest itself during his teen years?

I think our pastor is a little worried about him too. Like me, Oliver is into superheroes. But he's taken it A LOT further than I EVER did! . . .

"So, do we have any visitors today? Um . . . Okay, I see we have one . . . !" The pastor said.

Of course, all the kids (and a few of the dads) were really excited to see what they thought was a real, live superhero sitting in the front row.

So when the service was over, there was actually a line of fans wanting to take selfies with Oliver.

Sorry, but it's NOT easy being BAT KID's brother!

Anyway, by the time the first day of school rolled around, I just wasn't feeling those new clothes anymore.

But can you blame me? My family had taken all the COOLNESS out of my back-to-school style. And completely KILLED IT!

I was so FRUSTRATED with the whole situation that I just DUMPED them in one of those clothing bins at the local Goodwill.

THEM meaning my clothes!

NOT my FAMILY! . . .

Although, to be honest, I was so TICKED OFF at my family that I seriously considered dumping THEM into that clothing bin too. . . .

Maybe one day I'll try wearing some hip-hop gear again.

But it's definitely going to be AFTER I put a dead bolt lock on my bedroom door.

Hey, I love my family as much as the next guy.

And by "love," I mean that 49% of the time I DON'T want to punch them in the face.

But don't get it twisted!

I'm just NOT into sharing my pants and stuff with them.

Sorry, that's just too . . . WEIRD!!

Ok guys, thank's for reading!! Tell me in the comments on how the story is!

(Btw plz check out my other stories!!)

Remember to vote, tell your friend's about this story, and to have a good morning/afternoon/night!!

653 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 381 5
Naruto Uzumaki, 22, no job, and homeless. He can't make money from people since he's too good looking, so they end up thinking he's a model faking i...
3 0 1
This is a story about trolls, and if they came into the real world, specifically, MY world. And they do have button eyes, and a doll sewed together l...
9 1 1
The shenanigans of my persona and my OCs. Maybe some new OCs that I never feature in other stories will be here.
10.6K 146 20
Somewhere I can put down random crap. Head cannons and antics Theories or rambling nonsense, it's here! Welcome to insanity_shows; random shots "Th...