Bizarro Ninja X Reader

By Master-of-Chaos

The Bizarro ninja's are free and looking to make a certain special someone theirs but they have competition i... More

Chapter 1: Love at first fight.
Chapter 2: Sealed With A Kiss
Chapter 3: Show and Tell.
Chapter 4: Foreshadowing and Cuddles
Chapter 5: Shopping for trouble.
Breakfast at Cole's
Chapter 7: Dinner Disaster.
Chapter 8: Kidnapped
Chapter 9: Bitter
Chapter 10: Feeling Trapped
Chapter 11: Lord Garmadon
Chapter 12: Insanity Over Reality
Chapter 13: Imposter
Chapter 14: Wicked Games
Chapter 16: Guilty Party
Chapter 17: Tearful Reunion
Chapter 18: The Enemy Of My Enemy.
Chapter 19: Bizarro Jay wants attention
Chapter 20: Bizarro Zane wants attention too.
Chapter 21: Lord Garmadon's Movie Night!
Chapter 22: The Perfect Ice Queen.
Chapter 23: Bizarro to Garmadon!
Chapter 24: His Own Little World
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26: A Sweet Moment of Growth.
Chapter 27: Everything But Love.
Chapter 28: Truth and Lies.
Chapter 29: Deeper into obsession.
Chapter 30: The Rebuilding of Walls.
Chapter 31: Some cheering up! The Zane Garmadon way.
Chapter 32: Shopping with Jay Garmadon.
Chapter 33: Cole's Goddess.
Chapter 34: A lazy day with Kai Garmadon and his family...
Chapter 35: Thunderstorm.
Chapter 36: Delusional.
Chapter 37: One Bad Wakeup Call.
Chapter 38: Red Eyes in a Vengestone Cage.

Chapter 15: Late Night Charades

4.9K 147 86
By Master-of-Chaos

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

____(Y/N)'s Nightmare____

I was panting heavily. As an arcing slash of bright flame coloured energy moves across the darkness that surrounded me, quickly followed by another.

I was is in a large, empty room that was filled with darkness. Behind me is a darkened arched hallway. Inside of that arch, the walls of the room have low ledges the bear several burning candles.

Where she is watching from the shadows... The dark queen herself... Hela...

Four people in armour approached me, moving in a semi-circle formation.

I couldn't mess up, not with her directly watching me, judging my every move, my every expression for any sign of weakness.

One of the opponets swings their weapon at me, another sending another slash of energy at me at the same time.

I dodged just in time and cut through the middle of all four opponents and they disintegrate away.

I pant heavily again, But I don't have time for a breather.

As heavy footsteps approach from the left. A rather large man in amour leaps into the air, ready to deliver a blow to me with his large metal fists.

I, however, pull back my blade and push it deep into the large man. It too disintegrates. As illusion disintegrate away just like the others, I fall to my knees, breathing heavily.

The Queen of Darkness walks forward while I continue to struggle for breath.

I wince at the force of The Queen of Darkness glare before looking back up.

"Stop holding back! If you wish to master your powers, you must -"

The Queen of Darkness was cut off by the sound of heavy doors opening. On the opposite end of the stone hall, a sobbing man enters. He falls to his knees once in the room, both hands flat on the floor and his head bowed.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me..." He whines under his breath.

She stands before him. While I rise from the stone floor behind her.

The Queen of Darkness holding out her arm imperially. "Your task - were you successful?"

The sobbing man bowed his head "N-no."

My eyes widen in fear for the man. The Queen of Darkness narrowed her eyes. "You disappoint me." The Queen of Darkness hissed.

"Your grace! I can still be of assistance!! I-I-" The man began to beg pathetically. "Please, Your grace! I'll do anything! I can still be useful!!"

Out of options, the man tries to run, but the Queen of Darkness stabs a sword through his ankle, causing the doomed man to trip and fall. He desperately tries to crawl away.

"Please!! PLEEEAAASE!!!!" Despite his pleas, the sound of a stabbing can be heard echoing around the dark, stone room. The Queen of Darkness continued to slash away at him repeatedly.

"Please... " The man spoke weakly with his dying breath followed by another stab.

The Queen of Darkness stares at the dead man in front of her on the stone floor, leaning her head on her hand in disappointment. "Coward..."

(Third Person P.O.V)

"(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) snorted awake and immediately, on instinct she started thrashing about in a panic when she felt constricted "trapped" (Y/N) mind screamed pulling the constraints off of herself, when she hit the ground hard, knocking all the wind out of herself.

(Y/N) blushed finally recognizing her "constraints"  to be the blanket she'd constructed around herself, (Y/N) had been sleeping in the rafters and fall off in her panicked state.

The gentle yet firm knocking at her door continued being rather highly unexpected, and also highly annoying.

(Y/N) approached the door ready to give whoever was on the other side one serious beating.

Standing there, in his mint green night clothes was Lloyd looking down at his feet, shaking like a leaf.

"Lloyd, what are you doing up?" (Y/N) questioned.

The blond haired boy didn't look up from his feet, but he did squeeze his grip tighter on the soft, blanket he'd wrapped around himself.

He whispered something so quiet (Y/N) could not hear him. "What was that?" (Y/N) questioned. Lloyd whispered again, a little louder but still too inaudible.

"Lloyd, tell me clearly, What happened?" (Y/N) said as she tilted Lloyd's chin up to get him to directly look at her with his tear-filled eyes.

Lloyd whispered loud enough for her to hear this time. "I had a bad dream."

(Y/N)'s face sank a little at how frightened he sounded. She pulled Lloyd in for a hug cradling his head. Lloyd let out a quiet little whimper at the comfort.

She pulled Lloyd into her room and sat Lloyd on her bed. (Y/N) sighed "Lloyd-"

Lloyd suddenly threw his arms around (Y/N)'s neck and squeezed as tight as he could and closed his eyes as he sniffled, trying not to cry and just hoping (Y/N) wouldn't push him away.

He felt (Y/N)'s arms wrap around him, pulling him close. Lloyd leaned against her for support, happy that (Y/N) was supplying it to him.

Lloyd shook with little hiccups as he removed his face from his beloved's side.

Lloyd stuttered his words. "I-I-I was-was scared and alone." (Y/N) ran her hand up and down Lloyd's back trying to put him more at ease.

"I-I was back on-on- the s-streets. You were gone. You-you never f-found me." (Y/N) listened to Lloyd describe his dream. "I t-tried look-looking for you. B-but I c-couldn't f-find you."

(Y/N) ran her hand through Lloyd's blond hair. "Oh, Lloyd." (Y/N) whispered gently. Lloyd looked up at his beloved guardian with his tear-filled eyes once more.

(Y/N) wiped away the tears sliding down Lloyd's cheeks from his flooding eyes. More tears began to trail down Lloyd's cheeks as his crying started anew.

Lloyd nuzzled his face into (Y/N) as he felt (Y/N) wrap him in her comforting, safe embrace. Just to hide his smile as she comforted him in his distort state.

Lloyd continued to cry big, fat crocodile tears that cascaded down his face. As (Y/N) held him tighter soothingly rubbing circles into Lloyd's back.

Lloyd tightened his grip on (Y/N)'s shirt, and (Y/N) stayed beside him on the bed, "I will stay until you fall asleep, if that is what you wish." (Y/N) cooed at Lloyd using a soothing tone of voice one would use for a child.

Lloyd rubbed against her again, his eyes already drifting shut. His words came out garbled and slurred though he still managed to say, "I want to stay. I want you to stay."

Lloyd couldn't bring himself to open his eyes again, as he felt (Y/N)'s hand on his head, smoothing down his hair.

Unfortunately for him, (Y/N) had already taken notice of that an began soothingly rubbing her hand over Lloyd's blond hair. Smoothing each strand back down into place.

Lloyd was helpless to his love's calming actions and began relaxing his muscles and slowing down his breathing until he was drifting gently to the realm of unconsciousness.

(Y/N) smiled as she watched Lloyd fall into a blissful sleep. (Y/N) gently cradled Lloyd to her chest and brought the covers up over the both of them.

Though (Y/N) noticed Lloyd seemed to scoot closer to her in his sleep. She smiled lightly at this display of childishness.

Nya watched through Zane's falcon from the computer at the pair becoming close once more, Zane had objected to the use of his friend in this fashion but Nya argued it was for the greater good.

Nya was extremally proud of her deception skills, she'd had placed the Falcon outside (Y/N)'s bedroom window during dinner while everyone else was distracted.

Nya had a dark smirk stretched across her face, illuminated by the glow of the computer screen. It was all going as she had planned and (Y/N) appeared none the wiser of Nya's manipulations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1K 32
[WRITTEN IN 2018-2019] {Just your simple Ninjago AU} Darkness. Powerless. Abandoned. These are the words that haunted him ever since that day. He pro...
25.4K 1K 44
"see you sometime?" ▬ a Lloyd x reader story▬ lowercase intentional ▬ starts between Seabound and Crystalized ▬ 2nd book to 'Greenlit Light' Only Flu...
3.2K 74 6
This is no longer active. Please enjoy if you do read. The only things that will be posted are works that I have finished but have no purpose for any...
156K 5.6K 41
Ninjago x Kny! Reader. [Reader is Female] A story about [Y/n] Tsugikuni's new life along with Ninjas