Climb Through My Window

harmonlee

A boy and a girl live next to each other, but are in totally different worlds. To understand their destiny an... Еще

Climb Through My Window Part Two
Climb Through My Window Part Three
Climb Through My Window Part Three Continued
Climb Through My Window Part Four
Climb Through My Window Part Five
Climb Through My Window Part Six
climb Through My Window Part Seven
climb through My Window Part Eight
Climb through My Window Part Eight (continued)

Climb Through My Window

904 9 1
harmonlee

Climb Through My Window. By: Harmony. <3

PART 1

"Next time you don't do your homework, you're on your own!" I finished lecturing my best friend Zac. He rolled his eyes taking my assignment on Albert Einstein and quickly started taking my ideas, my thoughts, and my creativity and put them on his paper in Zac's own words.

"Yeah, yeah. Its your fault for being smart and-"

"Your fault for being lazy and dumb?" I finished for him. He smirked and continued copying my paper onto his blank and lonely paper. I sat there blankly, and sighed at how this was as crazy and exciting as my life would get. Just me and Zac. No boyfriends, no girlfriends to go shopping with, no dances (I never had a date to go to one) and no parties. My life was as boring at the History channel my grandpa watches on Thanskgiving when he's stuffed and wants to fall asleep.

Just then, something woke me up from my day dream. Dylan Hill. He shoved my binder and history book of my desk on purpose just waiting for me to get all pissy. He laughed a loud and cocky laugh along with his friends who were following behind him in a pack. A pack of hungry, stupid, clueless wolves. They were at the top of the food chain at our school. That's why me and Zac call them the 'Wolves'. Yeah, thats how cool we are.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just slipped. You should be more careful where you put your best friends," he casually said to make his 'wolf friends' laugh. Guess what, they did. High fives were passed around in the pack. Laughter filled the room, and it was all towards me.

"Yeah alright. While you're doing the service of making my life miserable, may I do the service of giving you some useful advice: You're a man-whore," I shrugged like it was just a problem he had to deal with. "so maybe you should just go off with your snooty booty girlfriend, then go suck face with another girl who's got a booty and leave my life alone. I don't need a snotty, stupid boy ruining my days in this school, because they matter to me. Unlike some intelligent beings standing right in front of me." I heard a chorus of "Oooh's" around the room. Tension was filling in fast. Dylan opened his mouth more than it was after I had said those things, but the bell rang and Ms. Bell walked in to start teaching her loud classroom. Everyone sat down and I smirked in my seat, glaring at Jake as best as I could. It felt good being mean for a change. I looked at the seat next to me and saw Zac's arms scrambling to write down 'his' report. I sighed. That moment was the most exciting thing that would happen to me until the next hurricane in Louisiana.

After School:

Me and Zac walk home from school everyday, today was no different. We were seniors, and I can't drive yet. Zac can, but he totaled his last 2 cars so his parents gave up.

"So, you got to stand up to Dylan Hill today. How did that feel?" Zac asked while shoving his math book into his backpack, struggling a lot. I grabbed his bag and opened it so it would be easier for him.

"It felt good. I mean, that jerk deserves everything I said because of what he did to me..." I wondered off in thought.

"Yeah... What he did to you 4 years ago. You seriously haven't let that go?" Zac asked.

"Uhh Zac! Don't you know who you're talking about? The jerk of all jerks, he has more ego than Kayne West! Don't you remember what he did?" I asked. He looked at me confused signaling he didn't. "He asked me out, thinking I was cute. I made tons of friends, and he love me. I loved him back. Then I caught him kissing another girl at Kate William's birthday party, in the garage! He told me it was a dare. He's such a player."

"Oh yeah. I forgot," Zac mumbled. He paused, then laughed. "Don't you remember that 'Free Kiss' coupon he gave you for Valentine's Day? That was funny! Didn't it say: '20 free kisses whenever you would like. This coupon will never expire'. What a moron." He continued laughing hysterically. My cheeks turned red.

"Yeah, good thing I threw it away..." I muttered under my breath. My heart pounded just thinking about the sweet boy Jake used to be.

At Home:

I opened the door and ran strait up to the room, followed by the slamming of my door. It had been a long day and I just wanted to eat and sleep for the rest of my night. I reached under my pillow and grabbed the piece of paper that gave me a piece of happiness from the past. It read: 'Happy Valentines day Jesse! 20 free kisses whenver you would like. This coupon will never expire. I love you babe.' I stared at the piece of paper for a few minutes. It almost made me smile. But then I remembered when he started playing football, and hanging with all his new friends, and his girlfriend, Julie. He changed. He wasn't the neighbor next door that I would go over everyday and we would play house and I would be the mom and he would be the daddy. He would wear a fake mustache and I would wear my mom's old heals. I missed him.

Suddenly I heard loud music, I turned and looked out the window. Through the glass barrier, I saw through Jake's window. He was dancing and screaming in his underwear. My face grimaced as I saw the almost naked body of the person I hated. Or, almost hated. He was screaming like an idiot, and looked like one too. I don't know how so many people like him. Maybe he is cute, and funny. But he's just stupid in general. To me.

I opened the window and shouted across the way to get his attention.

"Hey! Dylan! Dylan! Shut up for a second!" I cried. Pleading for him to listen. He turned down his music just a tiny bit and looked at me through his open window. He leaned on his window sill and looked at me grinning.

"Yes ma'm?" He asked sarcastically.

"Hey, could you do me a favor for once in my life and turn that crap off?" I said in a necessary tone.

"Psh. Nah, thats alright. But, you could do a favor for me..." His smile spread like the Grinche's face did when someone had just died or something.

"What loser?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Tell me why I'm a man whore?" I knew he was kidding. But I was going to tell him anyways.

"You cheat on girls all the time. You dance around in your underwear wherever you can. And you... just are one!" I shouted. Then I slammed my window shut and tried to drown out the music that was disturbing this neighborhood's peace.

Next Day:

"Alright class, this week, you will be meeting with a partner to cover a topic of your choice. It can be anything you are interested in, thats school appropriate of course, and you have to tell how it is significant to the both of you. Now all of your names are in this hat and I will pull them out so..." Ms. Bell blabbed on.

"I really hope I get someone not stupid so I don't do all of the work!" Zac whispered in my direction.

"Unless there's another you in that hat, you're fine." I joked. He pretended to pout with his arms folded across his chest. I laughed.

"Jack and Susan..." I heard Ms. Bell in the background.

"So what are we going to do?" Zac asked with his hands behind his head.

"Zac, we haven't even been assigned to each other yet...?" I stuttered, confused.

"Jessie, we are always partners!" He reassured me.

"Zac and Lexi..."

Zac eye's popped out of his head and a huge grin came across his face.

"Yes! I got the prettiest girl in the school!" He whisper/shouted. "Except you of course." He tapped my shoulder and then ran off to 'his lady'. I sighed.

"Dylan and... Jesse..." Oh crap! This is just too bad to be true. With DYLAN?! I'd rather be a man whore than be partnered with one. Dylan said bye to his pack and strolled over to me.

"So I'm stuck with the girl who can't stand good music. Great!" He said. I gave him a sad smile.

"Well, I'm stuck with the man whore so you've got it better than I do!" I said, then stormed out the door as the bell rang.

Later That Day:

Dylan walked up to me in the hallway as I was walking swiftly to P.E. The class I dreaded.

"So, I guess if we're partners we have to get together... Where should we go?" He asked.

"I guess somewhere no public, because neither of us want to be seen together." I suggested.

"Fine. Your place or mine?" He asked trying to speed up the pace to this conversation.

"Yours. My mom won't let me have a boy over. So you're the lucky winner!" He smirked like always then rushed off to his next class. I breathed out a sigh and let go of all the emotion that was running through me. Which I didn't really know what they were. I couldn't tell if I was happy, or mad, or in love. But I couldn't be. I hated him. Or was that little voice in my head just telling me that? I guess I would soon find out.

I'll write more!! Hope you enjoyed!!

Продолжить чтение