Three Crazy Weeks With You ➳...

By Kjmonkey

If Harry and Louis never tried out for the X-Factor would they still have met? Would their lives have still... More

Three Crazy Weeks With You » Larry Stylinson
* Author's Note *
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Cover Change??
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thrity-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
* Epilogue *
* Character Ask » Closed *
➣➢NEW STORY➢➣
Bromance Awards??!?! Voting is open!?

Chapter Thirty-Five

8.1K 275 291
By Kjmonkey

AN:  Ermergerd!  An update guys!  A long one too!  I have had to write this in patches cause I got interrupted so many times while writing this it is ridiculous, but all is good, and I got to finish it all up tonight so yey!  New Chapter!  I have more to tell you all at the end of this chapter so stay tuned. .

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx

---------------------

Monday, August 6th

Harry’s POV

“Harry”

“Harrrryyy”

“Harrrry toesss”

I felt someone start tickling the bottom of my feet with their hands,”Harry feet”

“Ge’ off”, I mumbled into my pillow while kicking my feet slightly trying to get them to leave me alone.  I was tired and didn’t want to be up yet, still sort of dreaming, I guess.

“Harry legs”, They started to poke my legs still trying and I gave up on kicking around.  it was too much work.

“Lou get off”, I mumbled back,”M’ tired”

My eyes still closed I heard a chuckle beside me.  I don’t know why Lou was chuckling because It isn’t that funny.  I really wasn't in the mood.  I wanted to get back to my dream, that by now I was having a hard time remembering, only knowing it was a good one and Lou was involved.

I felt the bed dip slightly and then I felt the warm air of someone's breath on my face getting closer and closer and just when I thought something else was gonna happen entirely, someone pried my eyes open, the light in my room blinding me of seeing who it was.

After a few seconds my eyes readjusted to the face in front of me and I found that I wasn't met with Lou’s crystal blue eyes, but rather my sisters green tinted ones.

“Ugh, It’s you.”, I said turning back into my pillow to block out the now brightly lit room, presumable because she opened the curtains just to annoy me.

“If you wanted to see Lou then I am sorry, but you will have to wait.”, She smiled at me a bit amused that I was so asleep I thought she was Lou.  And to be honest i’m not sure how I mistaked the two, because their voices are nothing alike, or their faces for that matter.  Gemma looked much more like my mum.

I started to feel myself fall back into a fog of sleep, my body still not entirely there yet.  I just wanted five more minutes of peace.

“Harry!  Come on!  You need to get up!”, Gemma said shaking my body back and forth.

“Ugh whyyy?”, I whined back, trying to ignore her tousling me about, and sleep some more.

“Because today is a big day!  Now, come on, get up!”, Gemma said, shaking me further.

I sat up confused and looked at her sleepily with one eye sort of closed and the other hardly open and my hair sticking up all over my head and in the wrong directions,”Why is today so important, anyways?”

I watched Gemma's face morph from annoyance to an amused smile,”You forgot?”

I racked my mind over and over, but not coming up with anything specific,”Uhh Yeah?”

That is when Gemma started full on laughing at me and making me feel a bit dumb.  What could I have forgotten that was so important about today.  Actually, I don’t even know what day it is right now?  It it Tuesday?  Friday?  Sunday?  Maybe Thursday?

“How could you forget?  You have only been waiting for days for today to actually happen!”, she said now only chuckling slightly.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to clear the gunk from my eyes,”Only been waiting for wh-”

I stopped mid sentence and look directly at Gemma, her smile widening further and she asked with a smug face,”Remember now?”

“Lou’s coming today…”I whispered and then shot off my bed and grabbed scanned my floor for some joggers to pull on over my briefs not caring about putting on a shirt.

Gemma was laughing from behind me and when I turned around I excitedly said,”Gemma!!  Lou’s moving in today!!”

She started to say something, but I didn’t even wait for her response as I ran out into the hall and down the stairs to find my mother in the living room watching the tele.  She was looking at a magazine while the commercial was on and didn't notice me come in.

I ran over to her and pulled her off the couch causing her to drop the magazine entirely and said with a huge smile on my face,”Mum, Lou is moving in today!!  He is moving in mum!”

My mum started laughing pulling me into a hug and said,”Yes he is!  Which means. .”She scrunched up her nose,”you really need to go take a shower.”

I looked at her a bit confused and then I got what she meant.  I didn't take one after work the other night and I probably am due for one.

I chuckled and said shaking her a bit,”Alright I will go take one, but mum he is moving in!  Like today! Like really soon! Wait how soon?  What time is it?  Do I have time to do everything?  I still have to take a shower, and brush my teeth and tidy my room which I should have down last night but forgot since I cleaned everywhere else but my room. Oh and cook breakfast, and change and probably shave and-”

She only smiled at me and held my body still which was now more awake than it has been for a few days and said,”Harry, calm down!  He is going to be here in like..”, she glanced at the clock behind me,”An hour and a half since it is 8 now and he gets here at 9:30.  That should be plenty of time as long as you don’t stress out so much, okay?”

I smiled at her feeling a bit better, and really glad that Gemma woke me up when she did or I might have slept till he got here,”Okay.  I will go get ready then.”

“Alright.”, she said hugging me once more as I started to walk away.

Once I was to the stairs and she had already sat back down I called out to her,”Hey mum.”

She just hummed in response and looked over at me awaiting my response.

Then I said,”Louis moving in today!”

I watched her roll her eyes at me and wave me off to go back to her magazine, as I started to chuckle and run up the stairs excited.  Once I got upstairs I went to the bathroom and shut the cold wooden door behind me, and took a deep breath.  I have plenty of time.  Just relax and take a shower so you can smell nice for Louis and not like sweat and bread.  

I stripped myself of the small amount of clothes I was wearing and turned the metal knob trying to adjust the water so that it would be the right temperature, but the knobs are always annoying and one small turn and it would be scalding hot or ice cold.  Once I got it where I wanted I hopped in to the relaxing water, my thoughts all over the place.

You see all last night I was thinking about what Louis would think of the place and how he would feel living here.  It is one thing to date someone and it is another to date someone and have them move in with you, and not only you but you and your family too.  Like what would Louis be like as a person a living here versus being a guest?  

Would he be the one to hog the bathroom in the morning, like Gemma likes too?  Is he a person that leaves the cap off the toothpaste?  Does he like a messy room? Or does he keep it neat and organized?  Would he be a person who likes to be up super early or was his sleep patterns random?  Would he cook for us?  Well nevermind I know he loves my cooking, so he will probably be the type to watch me cook.  Maybe he is the type to leave the toilet seat up, but maybe not because he lives with all his sisters?  Will he randomly borrow my clothes?  Does he own a lot of clothes?  Whatever he is like I am sure we will all adjust and just having him here is worth any of the things he does, good or bad.

I step out of the shower and dry myself off, my hair already curling up just the way Louis love it.  I place the towel around my waist and continue to do all the things to look nice for him.  I brush my teeth, shave, tidy my hair a bit, and smile at myself when I am done.  

“Harry, you done yet?”, I hear Gemma say through the door.

I walk over and open the door to see her standing there,”Yeah m’done”

“Oh, well mum was just wanting me to tell you that Louis called while you were in there and said he might be running a tad late, by like 15 minutes.”

I just smiled,“Oh well alright, then. I’m gonna go change.”

I walked into my room and chose a outfit that I knew I would be able to be comfortable in while we move stuff but still nice looking.  It was some black skinny jeans and a ramones t-shirt.  Once I put it on I noticed it was a bit tighter on me.  Huh?  When I looked in a mirror I notice that since I had been missing Louis so much I had also been throwing myself into things like exercising to distract me.  Must be paying off.  

Looking over at the clock I realized it was already 9:30 when Louis should have been here, but he was running a bit late, and I can’t blame him so am I.

I ran downstairs, through the living room, and into the kitchen to find that my mum was already in there cooking a bit.

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked,“Mum, what are you doing I thought I was gonna cook breakfast for Lou?”

She turned around and said,”Oh hi Harry, I didn't know you walked in.  I was just cooking up a few of the pancakes while you were getting ready since it was getting close, but here you can take over while I change”,she handed me the spatula and left the room.

I went ahead and cooked for awhile still wondering how Louis would take to living here.  I mean what if the things I did annoyed him?  What if he didn't like that I liked to keep my room clean, or that I wanted to hang out with him too much.  Maybe I would not hang out with him enough.  Maybe my singing in the shower would annoy him?  Maybe we would become less exciting and our relationship would be a crumple.  What if Louis broke the rules and didn't get along with my family?  What if h-

“Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t!! Oww, bloody hell that hurts”,I cursed having been too lost in my thoughts that I burned myself with the side of the pan.  I just ran it under some warm water and tried to cool it down,  It wasn't too bad, and would heal within minutes, but it still stung a bit.

I carried all of the food out to the table and was glad to see Louis would be here any minute after glaceing over at the clock on my way.  Gemma was already in the living room and so was my mum.  I sat down between them my leg jiggling feeling a bit nervous.  

I glanced over at my mum who was smiling reading her magazine.  When I turned to look at Gemma I found her a smiling at me, but I saw something else as well.  Her cheeks were a bit pale and she was fiddling with her hands.  She was a bit nervous too.  

I mean why wouldn't she be.  She was like gaining a whole other brother in a way, only he was actually my boyfriend and not a brother at all, but she should treat him like a brother because I don't want her to like randomly get a crush on him and oh god!  Is that why she is nervous is it more because he secretly likes him and is planning on taking him away from me?  Is she just nervous I will find out?  Or that she will lose me if she makes a move?  What if she really does?!  

“Harry are you okay?”, She asks a bit concerned now.

“You don’t like Louis right?”, I said before I could even think about what I just said.

She raised an eyebrow and my mum put down her magazine and looked at me causing my cheeks to go red.

”It’s a fair question?”  I said defensively to their shocked and confused looks.

Gemma then spoke,”Of course I like Louis, but I don’t fancy him or anything, Harry.  That would be weird!  Plus he really isn't my type”, then she added,”No offence.”

I felt myself relax at her words and smiled at her,”Good, cause I just didn't want him living here to like . . I don’t know . . make you like him and you steal him away from me or something. . I think I am just over thinking things, sorry. .”

The both chuckled and were about to say something when I heard a knock on the door, causing the adrenaline in my body to kick into gear making my heart rate speed up.

“Guess that’s him”, I said brightly, but the nerves were still hitting me as I stood up and walked over to the door.

-------------------------

Louis’ POV

“Hannah hurry up and and grab the last box in my room by my closet!”, I scream to her from the front door.

“Which box?! There at two?!”, I hear her scream back to me confused.

“Why are there two?!”,I scream.  I swear, I thought there was only one.

“Like I know!?  But there are two, Louis, so just ugh . . nevermind I will grab both!”, she screams back.

We have been packing things for days.  And when I say days, I don't mean like a few hours that feel like days I literally mean days.  You see my mum really wanted me to be able to feel like I was at home there and since most of my stuff was at home in Doncaster she drove us all there yesterday so I could pack all of my stuff from home. Also so I could see the family, since they were all back home from their trips at this point.

They were really quite surprised to see us actually because they planned on us being home the next day.  When they asked why, I had found myself having a a lot of explaining to do.  

I won't go into major detail because well we could be here all day, but pretty much I got there almost sh*t myself with nerves, but knowing my mother and Georgia were there for me made everything easier.  I told them I was bi, and was dating Harry, and that I was moving in with him.  To be honest it was all a bit sudden for them and they were in shock for a bit, but then Lottie asked me if I had a picture of him and I and when I showed her one.  She giggled which made the rest of the room get all excited for me and coo at the two of us.  They all accepted me for who I was and there was a lot of happy tears, but all was good in the end.  

After I came out to everyone I went up to my room and packed up everything I would want.  Which I found out was a lot more than I expected.  I mean I had a whole room of stuff in there that was 19 years of my life.  It was hard to leave it but for Harry I knew it was worth it.  

Then once we got done and said our goodbyes with lots of tears and hugs, we drove all the way back, leaving Georgia there since there was no point in one more day at Shannon’s for her. Once we got there we then had to move it all into Hannah car since my mum was gonna leave back home the same time we are leaving now.

Currently we are taking all the boxes from the room I had here at Shannon's into the car, which is why I had to tell Harry we would be running a tad beyond.  We would have done it earlier but we overslept from getting home so late last night.

I watched as Hannah walked past me carrying one box, and I was about to ask when she said,”I know I know it is only one box, the other was just a spare that was empty, but technically there still were two boxes.”

I just rolled my eyes saying,”Whatever gets you through the day.”

After we had everything loaded into the vehicles I went back inside I started searching around for my mum, so I could say goodbye.  I wasn't really wanting to leave her and she knew that but it was bound to happen at some point.  I checked the kitchen and my room and even her room, but didn't see her anywhere.  

The last room to really check in this hallway was Shannon's so I walked inside, slowly opening the door to find my mother curled into Shannon's chest.  She was breathing heavily and tears were trailing down her flushed cheeks as Shannon ran her hands through my mothers hair to calm her down.

When she noticed I had come in she smiled at me and waved me over sitting up.  I came and sat down next to her, and smiled slightly at her but she knew I was sad too, so there was no reason in denying it as a small tear fell down my face.

“Oh, l-louis don't cry baby.  I’m trying to-to stop crying.”  she said a small chuckle escaping her as she wiped the tears from her face.

I laughed slightly and moved in to hug her holding her tight.  I don't care how old I am, or how grown up I am becoming, I’m still going to miss my mum, and hold her as tight as I can, because I feel like I am losing her.  

I feel like I won't get to see her for so long.  I won't have my mum there for when I need to ask her something personal or I need help with homework, or I if I get hurt and don't know what to do.  I won't have her there when I move in and I won't get to hug her whenever I need to.  I can’t do any of those things, and this might be the last hug I get in months and to be honest that is terrifying!

She hugs me back just as tightly and I mumble into her skin,”I love you so much, mum.  I’m gonna miss you.”

She pulls me away from her and looks at me fondly in that motherly way with her head tilted and her face full of so many emotions,”I love you too, baby.  You will always be my baby, okay?”

I smiled at her and nodded my head,”I always will be.”

She smiled brightly back and then perked her self up and stood,”Okay, well then before I lose it again we should probably head outside.”

We all agreed and stood up and followed her out to the car, passing all the rooms on the way, making me sad, because I knew I would be leaving so many people.  I would be leaving my mum, and family back home, my friends back home as well which don't even know about any of this at this point, my best friend Stan and my life there as well.  I don't know what living at Harry’s will even be like, but all I know is I am both really excited, but terrified of the unknown all the same.  It is a weird feeling.

Once we get out there I say goodbye to my mother once again, and tell her not to cry too much on the way back since I knew she would, and that I will call her later tonight sometime.  I told Shannon I would probably see her soon when I visit Hannah, and gave them both more hugs.  My mum was already crying by the time she got in her car, and when she drove away I couldn't help but watch her until she was out of my view, making me feel completely alone for a moment.  

“It will be okay, Lou.  Now come one we need to hurry up and get to Harry’s!”, Hannah said to me trying to cheer me up and when she made a funny face I felt myself perk up.  The thought of Harry always made me feel better, and I really missed him.  these three day have been too long!

I hopped into the car with Hannah and we talked about how she and Lauren were doing now that she has come out and we free to be themselves, and I was happy for her but all I could concentrate on was the street signs leading us closer and closer to Harry.

Once we arrived I didn't even wait for Hannah to stop the car fully before I jumped out and ran to the door, my vans loud on the sidewalk.  I was about to knock but I decided I should probably fix my shirt and hair and make sure I didn't have red eyes from crying before.  Once I had Hannah walked up inside me and said chuckling,”Couldn’t wait for me to put it in park first?”

I stuck out my tongue very maturely at her.

She laughed and said after moment,”Are you gonna knock or??”

I turned to her and said,”Yes!  I just. . Needed a second.”

Taking a deep breath  I reached my hand up to the door, my pulse racing.  I moved my wrist and knocked on the door.

-------------------------

AN:  Welll. . Another cliffhanger Sorry!  I didn't plan on it being a cliffhanger I was actually suppossed to have them meet agian in this chapter but I guess that didn't happen . . Oops. . Sorry if this was a bit fillery feeling!  So Harry is freaking out a little, and Louis is missing home.  Also he came out and I got to mention Stan in there once!  Yey!  Stan! ;D  What do you think them living together will be like?  And how will they react when they meet again?

Let me know your thoughts and predictions in the comments!  Love hearing them seriously they make my day!  All of you guys make my day! ^-^

So some annocements:

- There are only going to be about 2-3 chapters and an epilogue left in this story. . I know!  I know!  I am super sad it is ending as well, but it must end somewhere! D':

- Also I am quite sure I would like to do a character ask at the end of it all so I can answer any of your questions that never got answered.  Let me know if you would be interested in that. o.O

- Lastly I wanted to say that when this story is over I am going to be writing another book so don't think you have seen the last of me, but as of right now I will wait to tell you what ship it will be and what the plot is.  I am excited for it though! :D

I think that is all but I love you all so much and please . .

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx c;

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 13.4K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
26.6K 684 15
Louis Tomlinson was once in a relationship, not just any relationship, though. Louis was in a BDSM relationship. Louis found his 'sir' online and s...
32.2K 968 10
Louis Tomlinson is a 17 year old college drop-out. Harry Styles is still in high school. He has no friends and struggles with day-to-day life but the...
59.9K 3K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...