Abhigya One Shots By Maggi

By magthaline

It will be a collection of Abhigya one shot stories having different story lines , read and tell me ur views... More

You are my love
Unexpected meeting changed the life
Love you dear
Found my Angel
God shown my soulmate
Play boy became a sweet lover
U are my life ,my love
Your one word is enough for me to live.
Where you gone my love??
My Idiotic love
You came to me like a treasure...
Is he my dream boy...
Love story of mine...
Love marriage
Fallen In Love With My Husband..
My Love For You
My Love Is Pure

I got my love

962 108 40
By magthaline

Thanks friends for ur valuable votes and comments
And ur comments made me sooooo happy .

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi is driving the bike with his friend. When he neared to his office, he saw a crowd there and he gets inside only to see an old man lying in the pool of blood on the road nearby bike.

He carried him to the hospital hurriedly.. He called his daughter through his phone, she came fastly towards the hospital to meet her dad.

Abhi saw that girl in the reception room asking for her dad, he realised she is that old man's daughter.

....

Pragya crying and sitting in the chair, outside the ICU. Abhi felt bad for Pragya. He wants to console her but doesn't know what to say to her.

Abhi: please don't cry, nothing will happen to your dad , don't worry. Where is ur mom? Don't u have brothers ,why did you come alone?

Pragya: I don't have anyone other than my dad (in crying tone)

Abhi cursed himself for asking her and he consoled her saying that nothing will happen to her dad.

....

After 2 hours, he brought coffee for Pragya from the canteen.Pragya refused, though Abhi requested her.
He then promised her that nothing will happen to her dad and asked her to take care of herself just after that she has to take care of her father. After a lot of pleadings and consolations, he made her have the coffee.

....

Doctors came out of the room and told Pragya that her dad is went to the heaven. Pragya knelt down on the floor and crying heavily and Abhi stood there froze, seeing the happenings. He got tears too unknowingly after seeing Pragya crying.

He too put knelt down besides her, and told her to be strong saying that her dad won't like her crying. She looked at him with tear filled eyes and told ,"I became orphan now , what I would do? Why should I live hereafter , I have no reason to live too, daddy....".

She went inside the ICU hurriedly, and hugged her dad tightly cried like she lost everything.

Abhi came inside the room and told her to get up first as she has to send her dad happily off this world and she has to do the final rituals too.

....

Pragya informed her relatives through phome and Abhi when he saw her broken while talking, he informed the rest of the relatives as he doesn't want to make her heartbroken again and again.

Till the final funeral, Abhi was there for Pragya in her house after seeing her relatives not attached to her. He stood for her and helped her in every means.

After the final funeral, the relatives started asking loan that has to be paid by her dad. They started accusing her and her dad . Pragya all the while cried. Someone told her to marry her son and the loan she won't ask aftet that. This time Abhi became her saviour.

Abhi: She has lost her dad it's not even 2 days after his death. And you relatives should stand for her as support but you people are making heartbroken again .

Relative: we have 1000 problems in our family, who are you to get in. Don't you know how to talk with elders. Whom you are to her to interfere?

Abhi: yes I could understand what you say , but this can be asked by any person who have heart. And another thing , she is my friend and I will stand for her. I don't have dad too, I know how cruel the feeling is!

Pragya looked at him with grateful eyes. Relatives told her to settle their amount within 2 days and went from there .

Relatives started leaving one by one leaving our crying Pragya in the room, Abhi asked his mom to come and requested her to stay with Pragya for sometime.

Then he arranged for the money that Pragya has to pay by getting loan in a bank under the influence of his friend. He gave it to Pragya to settle her loan and gave her an appointment letter , from his office.

She fallen on her feet for helping her, Abhi told her that he didn't help her and stood as a support to get up.

....

Pragya started working in the same office of Abhi and she stayed in the company apartment opposite to that of Abhi's. She already has a soft corner for Abhi, day by day it turns into love seeing his concern and care towards her. Abhi's mom and Pragya became so close, sometime Pragya used to cook for them in Abhi's house. Abhi's mom took care of Pragya whenever she gets sick.

....

1 year passed, Abhi's mom told Pragya while cooking ,that she has chosen a bride for Abhi and praised her in every means.

Pragya got teary filled , bit smiled at her and congratulated her. Then Abhi's mom asked her to come along with them tomorrow when they are going to see bride. Pragya politely refused it and excused herself and went from there to her room . She fallen on her bed and hugged her teddy and cried as if she lost the life.

....

Abhi and his mom started their car inorder to visit the bride's house. Before leaving from there, Abhi saw Pragya crying in the balcony through the mirror  and excused his Mom and went to meet Pragya

Abhi entered the house, without even ringing the calling bell, when he entered her room ,he got the shock of his life seeing her broken state and she is lying in the couch , crying hugging her teddy.

He came forward and knelt down besides her and asked why she is in the state. She is kept silent. He again asked. This time she tried to move from there but he stopped her by holding her hand .

Abhi: if you didn't tell anything, I won't leave from here. Tell me what happened?

Suddenly, she fallen on the floor and hugged his knees asking for sorry that she has fallen in love with him...

Pragya: please Abhi don't leave me and go. I can't even imagine a life without you. I know I am taking advantage of your helping tendency. But I see you as my second dad, I thought at least you'll be with me till my death. But now...

Abhi sat besides her, then...

Abhi: uffo, Pragya please get up, me too love you yaar. I am afraid to tell you. But what happened why you proposed now?? That too in this broken state.

Pragya is shocked to the core.

Pragya: you are going to visit that bride who has chosen for you , right!!

Abhi: who told you this type of non sense to you. There is nothing like that. We are going for my uncle's daughter's marriage.

Abhi's mom: That non sense was told by me my son..

Abhi and Pragya: Mom...

Abhi's mom: I am elder to you both. I know what are the things ringing in Your mind. You both are not ready to tell your feelings and that's why I lied to give you a trigger.

Abhi and Pragya smiled at Abhi's mom and hugged her and thanked her.
....

Abhi's mom left from there to marriage leaving privacy to them asking Abhi to stay with Pragya.

Abhi: oh god! I don't know you will propose like this! And you will love me this much

Abhi and Pragya sitting in the sofa, talking to each other.

Pragya: Abhi, you won't leave me right!! You know I just want to die at the moment when you are leaving..(and tears started falling from her eyes)

Abhi: Pragya,I won't leave you even you pushed me out of your life, I love you Pragya..

Pragya: I love you too Abhi

....

24 years passed,

Abhi and Pragya sitting nearby their daughter, who is sitting with the groom in the altar and Abhi is doing kanyadhan for his daughter.

When their daughter leaving from there, Abhi started crying, Pragya consoled him.

When Abhi sitting in the balcony, Pragya came with the plate of food and started feeding him food. She wiped his tears with his hankie.

Pragya: you are crying more than our daughter, she went happily with her husband. Come on Abhi, I am with you right, you are not alone. And I want to live my rest of the life with you happily not spending time along with you crying. I love you Abhi.

Abhi: I love you too Pragya...

(He rested his head on her lap while they are sitting in the couch in the balcony)

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks friends for reading, please do vote if you like the story, waiting for your comments friends.

Bye friends!!

By Magthaline mano

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 5K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
59.2K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
14.4K 1.5K 18
Love story of Pragya and her Secrete lover.....
38K 2.6K 17
A story in the POV of Abhi, how his life changed after meeting pragya.