👑💎Crystalizer💎👑 (KATSUKI...

Oleh sofiasoriasenpai

°°Y/N was a recommended to the prestigious school called UA high°° She meet a certain hot head boy, and she m... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER 1:PAST
CHAPTER 2: UA
CHAPTER 3: ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 4:NEW SCHOOL
CHAPTER 5: HEROES VS VILLAINS part (1)
CHAPTER 6: HEROES VS VILLAINS (part 2)
CHAPTER 7: FORGIVEN
CHAPTER 8: DREAM
CHAPTER 9: MOMENT
CHAPTER 10: RESCUE
CHAPTER 11: LEAGUE OF VILLAINS
CHAPTER 12: RECOVER
CHAPTER 13: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 1)
CHAPTER 14: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 2)
CHAPTER 15: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 3)
CHAPTER 16: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 4)
CHAPTER 17: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 5)
CHAPTER 18: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 6)
CHAPTER 19: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 7)
CHAPTER 20: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 8)
CHAPTER 21:CRYSTALIZER
CHAPTER 22: INTERNSHIP (part 1)
CHAPTER 24: INTERNSHIP (part 3)

CHAPTER 23: INTERNSHIP (part 2)

3.3K 98 57
Oleh sofiasoriasenpai

°°°🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭°°°

Y/N's POV

I took a deep breath before I attempted on twisting the door knob. Knowing that a new memory and experience will be waiting for me over the other side of the room.

But I stopped and chose on not to open them and just stared at the door.

I was now practically outside of best jeanist room, and just too nervous to even open the door as I just stood outside like a statue.

Some of the heroes who where working on best jeanist's company have passed me by. Brows furrowed with confusion seen in their faces as one of them tried approaching me with a worried look.

"Is there something I could help you miss?" The hero asked politely and gently patted my stiff shoulders, but then eased after that.

"Ohh~im fine actually,just a little nervous for my first day" I nervously smiled.

"Hmm! It would seem that your his student intern are you?!" He smiled at me.

"Yeah I am his intern actually." I nervously robbed the back of my head and flashed him another awkward Smile.

"Well?,if your his intern then what are you waiting for? Go inside...you can't just stand there and have a staring contest with his door you know!" He chuckled and gestured at the door.

I turned to glanced at him and gave him a confident Smile and averted my focus on the door in front. I closed my eyes as I slowly walked towards it and this time I finally managed to open the door easily.

I opened my eyes and was shocked at the sight that was in front of me.

A familiar spicky ash blonde haired boy with a red orb glaring right at me right across the hall. Digging holes in my confused face as I ignored his glares and my eyes traveling every corner of the room. I noticed that their are just me, Bakugou and jeanist inside the well decorated room.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE Y/N!?" Bakugou yelled at me, which made me startled a bit in surprised. And best jeanist who was sitting on his chair right beside the explosion boy stood up from his seat.

"Bakugou down boy! Down!.." Best jeanist gestured Bakugou to stop yelling.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING DOWN?!...DOWN MY ASS!" He retorted.

"Bakugou restraint your foul mouth!" Best jeanist ordered and that made Bakugou shut himself up. Although he is still shaking in irritation.

Bakugou turned around to face me with a bit confused and annoyed expression.

"Hey baku-bro!." I awkwardly smiled at my friendly looking friend as he rolled his eyes on me.

"Piss off will yah!" He groaned and clicked his tongue.

I just sighed in defeat as I approached best jeanist's who was just watching me... correction...he looks like scanning through every part of me while silently sitting on his beloved chair.

"...Weird..." I exclaimed in my head.

"Welcome Y/n L/n, as you know I'm the pro. Hero best jeanist" He started and stood from his seat. " I have drafted you because I could see a great future in you, thanks to your performance at the sports festival. I can analyze your behavior, attitude, skills, along with your quirk." Best jeanist exclaimed and stared at me.

"Heh! That's not the fucking reason in why you drafted me!" Bakugou glared at best jeanist.

"Well I do have some other delightful plans for you as well" Best jeanist smirked at Bakugou and once again returned his attention to me.

"But before I shall start to teach you." He started, and approached me. " We must do something to that hero costume of yours"

"...What?" I muttered in confusion.

"You to Bakugou!" Best jeanist turned to face a angry looking blonde.

"Fuck off!" Bakugou hissed.

TIME SKIP

"Um best jeanist..this clothes are kinda tight." I complained as I struggle on the new clothes that best jeanist gave me.

I was wearing a tight jeans, with a black leather jacket to top his exotic taste of clothing.

"Why am I even wearing this?" I whined while standing beside best jeanist who was happily scanning through my struggling body.

"It looks wonderful on you, but do be careful, that fabric is precious to me!" He smirked and went to go to Bakugou who was wearing also a tight jeans.

I placed my hands to my mouth, containing my laughter to the hedgehog who was practically wearing jeans.

Bakugou noticed me and immediately he glared at me with an irritated look. "The fuck you laughing about you little shit!?"

"Me?..I wasn't laughing I swear!" I stopped and gave him a friendly smile.

He groaned and before he could even reply to me, best jeanist held him with his quirk and placed him in a chair.

"The hell?!" Bakugou exclaimed as he struggled.

"Bakugou I cannot risk on you going out there with me without doing something on your hair." Best jeanist muttered and grabbed a comb.

"The fuck are you talking about you lunatic!?" Bakugou growled.

I was just standing there, amazed at what I'm watching. With a poker face look as I watch Bakugou suffer in the hands of the pro. Hero jeanist. Who was literally combing on his spicky ash blonde hair. Putting some hair gel to perfectly fine his hair. While Bakugou kept on yelling a couple of swears and struggling with the heroes quirk.

"Am I the only one enjoying this?" I muttered with a smirk.

A few minutes later, best jeanist had finally done his skeptical job on renovating Bakugou's wild spicky haired.

Bakugou was no longer rampaging on the chair and best jeanist had already free him from his QUIRK. He was just seating on the chair silently with a daze look as he held the mirror that best jeanist gave him.

Now I was literally laughing at his weird reaction. Normally he would just go even berserker with his new and fashionable haircut. But no, he just seat there with a daze look while holding a mirror.

"Hahahaha! Bakugou you looked like you just saw a ghost or something!" I laughed and pointed my index finger to his hair.

"SHUT UP I'LL KILL YOU!!!..." Bakugou yelled back and in an instant his hair went back to normal.

And now I was literally laughing on the ground,my hands placed at my abdomen to control my laughing matter.

Bakugou groaned and started to activate his quirk.

"Wait...he doesn't really mean it don't he?" I muttered in concern as I stopped laughing and apologize to him. But he didn't listened, instead he chased me around the room, with small explosions coming out of his hands.

"Whaaa!!!...help!!...this hedgehog here is trying to toast me!!.." I screamed panicking, while running away from the assault of the angry blonde behind me.

"NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU NOW LITTLE SHIT!!!..."Bakugou smirked and had managed to grab the back of my Jacket.

"Shit, shit, shit,shit!!!..." I screamed in my head.

"GOT YOU THERE YOU RUNT!!!.." Bakugou smirked and lifted me up by the back of my jacket.

"Say Bakugou,maybe we could just talk this out,you know...us being partnership!" I gave him an awkward smile.

"Heh!?...what kind of fucking partnership?" He smirked and placed a hand on my forehead.

"You know,I can blow your head up right here and then" Bakugou whispered to my ears and heat started to Emmet from his hands.

"Any last words?!" He snickered to me, as I sweat vigorously.

I swallowed the huge lump in my neck and proceed to lean towards his ears.

"To be honest with you..." I started, "bakugou I really love your red color eyes" I whispered to the blonde with a smile.

Suddenly his cheeks turned bright color red,and he started to mutter some words to himself. He let go of me and started walking out of the room, leaving me by myself.

"What happened to that guy?" I muttered in confusion.

I standed and dusted myself up and decided to go outside of the room. Once I got out I saw best jeanist standing beside Bakugou. I decided to approach them but then when Bakugou noticed me, he avoided eye contact with me.

"What's wrong with him?" I muttered underneath my breathe with frustration.

"Oh Y/N, now that your here. I can now show you  two to your rooms." Best jeanist exclaimed.

We followed best jeanist on the back of the building. There we saw an apartment. It had a tree on its backyard with beautiful flowers around it.

"Wow this place is nice..not to mention that it's behind a giant building." I exclaimed.

"It is quite the place." Best jeanist smile and entered the living room. "Here you have your very own TV, your own kitchen, your own separate bathrooms, and your separate rooms, and your training field."

"Wow!say best jeanist can I go to my room?" I Smiled to him and he nodded in agreement.

I took off and headed my way to the second floor of the apartment. There I saw a door that had my hero name labeled on it.

"CRYSTALIZER"

I twisted the door knob and and entered the room.The room wasn't as big as my old room, but it can be manageable. It had a bed for the most and some things that I will be taken of used.

I placed my bag and stuff to the closet and also placed my own hero costume right beside my laptop, that I had brought to watch anime later.

I decided to head back downstairs and saw best jeanist seating on the couch with a glass of tea on his hands.

"Well..did you like your room?" He took another sip.

"I can't say that it's much better than my room..Its more like I could say that--"

"The room looks fucking ugly as shit!!!..." Bakugou cut me off as he walked down the stairs like a boss.

"Ahhh?...as I was saying, the room is comfortable." I smiled, ignoring Bakugou who went to the kitchen fridge.

"Hmm!, different comments from the two of you." Best jeanist muttered as he took another sip. "Well, I could perhaps, decorate your room Bakugou." Best jeanist exclaimed.

"Huh?!" Bakugou replied, with a confused and annoyed look. " Don't!,, it'll get worse than before!.. especially if you do it. " He boredly stated and grabbed a juice from the fridge.

"Bakugou-kun please don't insult best jeanist" I scolded him, but he just ignored and drinked the juice.

I just sighed in defeat and apologized to jeanist, in behalf of Bakugou. Thankfully best jeanist just ignored all the insults that Bakugou gaved him.

"I wouldn't be called a pro hero if I would easily be triggered by some haters!" Best jeanist smirked at Bakugou.

I chuckled at best jeanist's statement. " I wouldn't doubt that."

"Well then,.." He standed from the couch. " I must be off, I have some things to do, and tomorrow is the start of your internship to me, so do be early...I am quite known to dislike late Comer's!" Best jeanist exclaimed.

"Yes sir!" I bowed and waved him goodbye as he exited the apartment complex.

I turned to look at the blonde who was at the kitchen counter, and just sighed and decided to relax myself at the couch.

"I'm tired!" I mumbled and closed my eyes, relaxing.

"Oi!.." Bakugou's voice echoed through my head and I immediately shot my eyes open.

"Move your ass up!..I want to seat too!" Bakugou ordered with a bored look. Thinking that I might obey and move so that he can take my place.

"...No!..." I replied and resumed my relaxations time.

Bakugou clicked his tongue and out of nowhere, he grabbed my foot and roughly pulled me off the couch. Practically kissing the floor, as I groaned in pain at the sudden impact.

"Why did you do that for?!.." I groaned as I turned to face Bakugou, who was now laying on the couch, smirking down at me.

"Personal entertainment." He smirked.

"Why you sadist!..." I complained and stood up and dusted myself up. And left him be with the couch. As I headed to my room, i practically bellyflop myself to the bed and rolled around in frustration.

"Baka!..why do you have to be so annoying sometimes?" I mumbled and placed a pillow on my face.

Suddenly my cheeks started to heat up. "Hmm..I didn't quite noticed it earlier, but.." I started. "I can't believe im staying in one roof with Bakugou." I blushed.

"Oh no! What are you thinking y/n!!?" I muttered and shoved my face to the pillow.

"This feeling is kinda new to me."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

304K 13.5K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
304K 17.4K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
996K 32.9K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
948K 50.8K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...