Be My Princess: Wilfred A. Sp...

By SayakoKomori

Enjoy! Regina Rosa is a princess, she can't find her family because she lost her mother, father and her littl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
(Sequel) Chapter 1
(Sequel) Chapter 2
(Sequel) Chapter 3
(Sequel) Chapter 4
(Sequel) Chapter 5
(Sequel) Chapter 6
(Sequel) Chapter 7
(Sequel) Chapter 8
Sequel Epilogue
(Second Sequel) Chapter 1
(Second Sequel) Chapter 2
(Second Sequel) Chapter 3
(Second Sequel) Chapter 4
(Second Sequel) Chapter 5
(Second Sequel) Ending Story
Princess Sequel Prologue
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 1
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 2
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 3
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 4
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 5
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 6
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 7
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 8
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 9
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 10
(Princess Sequel) Epilogue

Epilogue

454 6 0
By SayakoKomori

On the night Prince Wilfred proposed to me... we stayed together in one of the guest rooms.

Wilfred: "I didn't think we'd be staying together at Nobel Michel Castle..."

Prince Wilfred's voice was a little bit shy and I smiled at him when there was a knock on the door. We stared at each other for a moment before Prince Wilfred answered.

Wilfred: "Come in."

The door opened at his call and Zain entered the room.

Zain: "Please excuse me."

In his hand cause he held a bottle of champagne.

Zain: "It is a small present from Lord Michel to the both of you."

He turned the label to show us and Prince Wilfred raised his eyebrows.

Wilfred: "This is quite the gift."

Zain: "Not at all. By the way, Your Highness."

Zain: "Would it be best if I arrange lodgings for your bodyguards?"

Wilfred: "Lodgings?"

Zain: "Yes, I feel there is no need to guard while you are within the castle."

Wilfred: "Oh I see, Nobel Michel will have its own guards."

Prince Wilfred looked towards Zain as he spoke.

Wilfred: "I don't mind sending them home today, so long as they are back tomorrow for my journey home."

Zain smiled a little bit as he replied.

Zain: "Then perhaps it is better if I prepare a room for them."

Zain: "It would save them the trouble of going away and coming back again?"

Prince Wilfred smiled shyly at Zain's insistence.

Wilfred: "Yes, you're right. May I ask you to do that?"

Zain: "Understood. Please, relax and enjoy your evening."

And with those words, Zain turned and he left the room. Prince Wilfred opened his mouth to speak.

Wilfred: "It appears as I still have a thing or two to learn about being considerate towards others..."

(But I wonder if he means his bodyguards...?)

Regina: "But, I don't think you're inconsiderate."

I said as trying to make him feel better. He smiled softly at me.

Wilfred: "That's only when I'm with you, Regina."

Wilfred: "I'm different when it's somebody else."

Regina: "Oh..."

As while his words made me happy and they confused me a little bit as well.

Wilfred: "Shall we drink?"

I turned my head to look at him when he spoke.

Wilfred: "Our present from Lord Michel."

I looked down at the bottle of champagne at his mention of it.

Regina: "Oh, okay."

I made my voice intentionally happy as I answered. Prince Wilfred poured the champagne with practiced hands and he offered a glass to me.

Wilfred: "Here you are."

Regina: "Thank you."

We brought our glasses together and a chime ring throughout the room. I took a sip and the refreshing sweet taste spread through my mouth.

Regina: "Oh my, this is lovely!"

Prince Wilfred took a sip as well and he smiled at me.

Wilfred: "Indeed."

As I continued to drink and I recalled the time before when I drank too much about wine.

(I'd better be careful not to make the same mistake again.)

It was as if Prince Wilfred had read what I was thinking about.

Wilfred: "It's okay if you get too drink and I'm the only one here."

He pulled my head towards to him and he kissed my forehead.

Regina: "Prince Wilfred..."

But I didn't know if it was the champagne or the kiss... but I began to feel warmer.

Wilfred: "Come closer."

As he spoke when I felt myself being drawn in until I was close beside him. As I moved to sit down beside him. He grabbed me from behind and he hugged me tight.

Regina: "Oh..."

Wilfred: "Since we're here alone and it would be boring to just here about drinking mannerly."

My heart started racing at his quiet voice and I spoke to hide it.

Regina: "Is there something else if you want to do, Prince Wilfred?"

Prince Wilfred was quiet for a moment as he thought about my question and then he broke into a warm smile.

Wilfred: "Something I want to do... last time we ate ice cream about together..."

Regina: "Oh, that was when..."

I thought back to the day, Prince Wilfred and I had ice cream together.

Wilfred: "That really was fun. The ice cream was delicious, but it was mostly enjoyable because I did it with you."

Regina: "Prince Wilfred..."

Wilfred: "It might have seemed like such a small thing to you, Regina."

Wilfred: "But to me that time was as precious as a box full of shining jewels."

(I remember. That was when I first thought that.about even though I got confused and many things were new to me...)

(So... I was happy to know that Prince Wilfred had things as that made him feel that way too...)

I smiled at that thought and I looked back towards Prince Wilfred's face.

Wilfred: "...What?"

Regina: "Oh, it's just that cause I was happy too..."

Regina: "I was happy to be doing something with you for the first time."

As I replied, Prince Wilfred's expression became like that of a mischievous child.

Wilfred: "I see, you were happy too..."

(Teehee... Prince Wilfred looks kinda cute with that expression on his face.)

I lowered my sight as not betray my thoughts when... my eyes stopped on Prince Wilfred's cell phone that was lying nearby.

(Oh...)

I looked at the strap that was hanging from his cell phone. But it was the same one as I had given him when I left Chateau Philip.

Regina: "This is..."

I reached out to touch the strap and Prince Wilfred blushed a little bit.

Wilfred: "Oh, that's the one cause you gave me..."

Regina: "I can see that, but... did you keep it on there about this whole time...?"

Prince Wilfred didn't answer because he took a large gulp of champagne. I sat there in silence and waiting for his answer when he finally spoke.

Wilfred: "When you weren't there anymore cause i used to talk to this as if it were you."

Prince WIlfred's voice was almost inaudible and he looked down embarrassed. The feelings about his voice contained wrapped tightly around my chest. Just then, Prince Wilfred began to fumble about his breast pocket.

Wilfred: "That reminds me..."

Regina: "What is it?"

I looked at his hand to see when he was holding another cell phone strap.

Wilfred: "I asked Claude to teach me how to make one..."

Looking at it when I could see it was simple and hand made.

Regina: "Did you make this?"

I questioned him as he handed it to me and he turned away shyly.

Wilfred: "Well... I wanted to give you one in return."

As if to hide from his embarrassment cause he took another long gulp of champagne.

Wilfred: "You can throw it away if you don't want it..."

I looked down at the strap in my hand... and I could see Prince Wilfred had put a lot of effort into making it. I felt myself smile broadly at the feelings behind the gift.

Regina: "I'm so happy. Thank you for this."

I looked at him with a smiled and he seemed relieved as he started back.

Wilfred: "I'm glad..."

It was a happy time for both of us. Later, once the champagne was all but consumed... Prince Wilfred was a little bit red in the face as he held me quietly.

Wilfred: "I'm so happy to have you here in my arms, Regina."

Wilfred: "I thought this day would never come..."

His quiet voice tickled in my ear.

Wilfred: "As long as you are by my side and I don't need anything else."

Regina: "Prince Wilfred..."

I whispered quietly and he bubbled with laughter.

Wilfred: "Wilfred, just Wilfred."

Regina: "Wait what?"

Wilfred: "You don't need to call me 'prince' when we are alone."

My emotions overflowed as I said his name.

Regina: "W...Wilfred..."

As I did and he loosened his arms when he turned towards me with a kind look on his face.

Wilfred: "Regina... from now on, no matter what happens..."

Wilfred: "My feelings for you will never change."

He followed me slowly with his eyes.

Wilfred: "I promise to protect to protect you for as long as I live."

There was a faint trace of champagne as he pressed his lips to mine. I felt intoxicated by his kiss and I had the illusion my entired body was melting.

Wilfred: "What about you, Regina?"

His question bubbled out between kisses and I replied softly.

Regina: "Me too."

Wilfred: "You'll be mine? My own princess...?"

His voice was entirely sweet as his words wrapped around me. And his hand was kind as it fleeted over my skin.

Wilfred: "I love you, Regina."

Our lips met again and again as if to tell each other the depth of what we were feeling. The only sound in the room was that of breathing. It was a special time just for us as on which no one could intrude. I embrace his feelings for my body and soul. And we spent the night loving each other.

~Warning: SMUT (Lemon) is coming~

Regina: "Wilfred..."

I said about his name when he kisses me on the lips then he took our clothes off. I covers my breasts with my arms because I feel shy, but he took my arms to pull away from my breasts and he whispered into my ear.

Wilfred: "You're beautiful..."

My heart are being raced, but... I gasp when he rubs my pussy lips with his two fingers goes slowly and I small moan before I spread out my legs. He held my thighs with his hands when he drews his face close to my core and he started to licked my core deeper with his tongue as I moans then gasps.

Regina: "W-Wilfred..."

I moans his name when I hold his head with my hands before he keeps licked my core deeper with his tongue.

Regina: "W-Wilfred ah... if- ahhh... k-keep licking- ahh... I-I'm gonna cum.."

I moans before I cums his mouth as he lapped his tongue against my core as I gasped and panting. He moves up to close to my face when he pushes his hard shaft in my core soft as I gasp softly and he groans softly, so it's all was in. Later, the pain go away when he started to thrusted in my core goes slowly pace as I moans.

Regina: "G-Go faster."

I said when he nodded his head then he goes faster thrusted into my core as I felt his tip of shaft hitting my g-spot harder and deeper pace when we breathing heavily filled the room, as suddenly he pick up my thighs as my back are arches then he thrusted into me goes deeper and deeper pace as his skin smacking my clit deeper as I moans softly.

Regina: "I-I'm gonna cum."

Wilfred: "M-Me too.."

He grunts softly when he rammed in as I felt his warm cums inside me filled in harder then he pull his shaft away from my core as we fall asleep.

~End: Smut (Lemon)~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mmm... mnn...)

I opened my eyes a crack to see I was surrounded by a bright light.

(Morning already...?)

I was suddenly awake as Prince Wilfred's smiling face entered my sight because he wear his pajama.

Wilfred: "Good morning."

Regina: "Morn..."

I responded sleepily before coming to my senses.

(That's right, yesterday...)

I felt slightly embarrassed but managed to smile in return.

Regina: "G-Good morning!"

He rubbed my head playfully as I spoke.

(Wha...)

As suddenly, I was pulled up into his arms as the blankets and all.

Wilfred: "I never knew how good it would feel to be able to see you like this in the morning!"

His eyes were gently as he looked at me from up close and my heart raced.

(I bet I'm the only person to have ever seen Prince Wilfred like this.)

(This goes beyond happiness!)

Wilfred: "Shall I ask someone to bring us something to drink?"

Regina: "Oh, no. I'm fine for now."

It was then that as I noticed that Prince Wilfred was on the edge of the bed.

(Huh...? Wilfred is...)

Prince Wilfred seemed to notice what I was looking at and smiled.

Wilfred: "Hmm?"

Regina: "Won't you fall?"

Then I noticed that I was taking up most of the bed.

(Oh my god... did I push him in my sleep...!?)

Prince WIlfred chuckled.

Wilfred: "Did you sleep well?"

Regina: "Yes I did. I'm so sorry if you didn't because of me..."

I lowered my head and Prince Wilfred sat up with a laugh.

Wilfred: "No I slept really well. I am usually a light sleeper but last night I slept like a log."

(Wait what...?)

I found myself staring at him as his smile seemed to have a deeper meaning.

Wilfred: "Thanks to you, Regina."

I felt myself turn red as I lowered my head in embarrassment.

Regina: "Oh! Wilfred...!"

As with that, he wrapped his arms around me gently.

Wilfred: "You're beautiful, especially when you blush like that."

His touch was cool but pleasantly so. Prince Wilfred lowered his lips to my bare skin.

(Oh...)

Wilfred: "I love everything about you and enough to want to stay like this forever."

His lips tickled as they touched my skin and I wriggled a bit. He laughed and he ran his hand through his hair.

Wilfred: "And you look amazingly cute with that look on your face."

Regina: "S-Stop teasing me..."

There was a knock at the door and I flew back under the covers as leaving just my head poking out. Claude entered the room at the same time. He stopped still for a moment as he saw us before he speaking in a cool tone.

Claude: "Your Highness. I'm sorry for having to say this to you several times, but we really must be going!"

Wilfred: "Alright, I know..."

(Several times...?)

Prince Wilfred patted me on the head while he spoke.

Wilfred: "I want to stay like this a little longer, but I guess all good things must come to an end."

Wilfred: "Are you okay to get up now?"

Regina: "Yes... but what did Claude mean by 'several times'..."

Claude answered my question.

Claude: "You seemed as if you needed some more sleep... so His Highness asked us to wait until you were awake."

Regina: "Oh no... I'm terrible sorry!"

I sat up in a hurry and Claude turned away in an instant.

(Oh god...)

Prince Wilfred's face went blank at Claude's reaction when he pulled me close.

Wilfred: "Claude, you... did you see Regina's...?"

Claude: "N-No! I didn't...! I..."

Claude's face was bright red as he looked away and Prince Wilfred spoke to him in a low voice.

Wilfred: "Good. I can't have you looking at Regina or you getting strange feelings for her..."

Regina: "Wilfred...!"

I cut into his speech and he looked somewhat dissatisfied as he sighed.

Wilfred: "Alright. Claude. We are going to get ready now, make preparations for breakfast."

Claude: "U-Understood!"

Claude fled from the room.

(Oh.)

I let out a breath just in time before Prince Wilfred sealed his lips over mine.

(W-Wilfred...!)

I couldn't do anything as he kissed me even more passionately than before and my heart started racing. His lips trailed across to my cheek, then my neck, shoulder, and down over my chest...

Regina: "Uh... Wilfred, what are you...?"

I tried to push him away with all my strength but it proved futile as he wouldn't budge. My heart jumped as I felt a slight pain where is lips rested below my collar bone. He lifted his head and he smiled broadly.

Wilfred: "To prove that as you're my princess."

Regina: "Oh..."

I touched a finger to the spot to where Prince Wilfred's lips had rested.

Wilfred: "This mark is that proof."

(M-Mark?)

I got up to look at the mirror. As sure enough about there was a red mark as just where his lips had been.

(This is...)

Wilfred: "I'm sorry, did it hurt?"

Regina:. "No, but I am wondering why...?"

Prince Wilfred gave a slightly embarrassed laugh.

Wilfred: "Because I want to keep you all to myself although I never can."

Regina: "Huh...?"

Wilfred: "So I wanted to prove that you are mine and mine only."

Regina: "But I am yours..."

Prince WIlfred looked slightly saddened as he replied.

Wilfred; "But if you become queen, you will belong to the people as well."

(I see...)

Wilfred: "But you will be all mine when we are alone."

Prince Wilfred lifted my hand and he pushed me down onto the bed.

Wilfred: "To be able to want someone as much as I want you..."

Wilfred: "To be able to love someone like this..."

His eyes drew closer and I felt his warm lips on my own. Just then, the door are opened.

???: "Your Highness... wha...!? E-E-Excuse m-me!"

Prince Wilfred pulled back from our kiss as a bitter smile on his face.

Wilfred: "It looks like we'll definitely need to get ready now..."

Regina: "That's true... but do you think he saw me like this...?"

I was horribly embarrassed as I asked and Prince Wilfred turned his head to look at the door.

Wilfred: "It's alright. From this angle as he would have only seen me."

(Does it work like that...?)

Wilfred: "But we will need to be careful once we get back to our castle..."

Wilfred: "If anyone but me sets eyes their on you, I will not be forgiving."

He kissed me once more.

Regina: "Geez Wilfred! We have to get ready!"

I pushed him away as gently and he moved back from me reluctantly.

Wilfred: "Alright. We'll do the rest once we get back to Philip."

(What...!?)

I looked at him in surprise and he laughed.

Wilfred: "I'm kidding."

Regina: "W-Wilfred...!"

(I don't know whether he was actually joking or not...)

Wilfred: "But you are to stay in my room at night."

Wilfred: "I will be there as soon as my work is done."

My heart jumped at the suggestive expression on his face. Wilfred and I are just starting our lives together. And while I availed myself to his charms. But I knew it was now my place to support him in his role as crown prince. As with that in mind, I returned with him to Philip.

~End of Epilogue~

To Be Continue...

((Admin Nisey: CLAUDE! YOU PERVERT! YOU SAW REGINA'S NAKED! =_=#

Claude: N-No! I wasn't looking at her! *blushes*

Sebastian: *Smirked*

Admin Nisey: HEY WIPE DAMN SMIRK! >:O

Sebastian: Haha. Our m'lady Nisey will doe "Be My Princess: Wilfred Sequel".

Sebastian: By the way... what's tomorrow?

Admin Nisey: Well... I'm going to take my hair done with my mother.

Sebastian: Ah. )) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 69 20
A young lady called Elsa lost her father when she was 18 years old; and her mother had been suffering from breast cancer since her younger siblings b...
6.3K 231 5
Regina Mills is a princess who hates every guy that her mother forces upon her. Until one day, Cora doesn't take no for an answer. Regina is brought...
10.6K 335 20
20 years after the evil queen's curse was broken, the residents of Storybrooke are back in the enchanted forest, with children of their own... There...
137K 4.5K 59
Slightly estranged and distanced, Emma Swan's younger sister, Ivy, decides to visit town. A town that she could have no idea how much it would change...