Be My Princess: Wilfred A. Sp...

By SayakoKomori

Enjoy! Regina Rosa is a princess, she can't find her family because she lost her mother, father and her littl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Epilogue
(Sequel) Chapter 1
(Sequel) Chapter 2
(Sequel) Chapter 3
(Sequel) Chapter 4
(Sequel) Chapter 5
(Sequel) Chapter 6
(Sequel) Chapter 7
(Sequel) Chapter 8
Sequel Epilogue
(Second Sequel) Chapter 1
(Second Sequel) Chapter 2
(Second Sequel) Chapter 3
(Second Sequel) Chapter 4
(Second Sequel) Chapter 5
(Second Sequel) Ending Story
Princess Sequel Prologue
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 1
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 2
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 3
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 4
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 5
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 6
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 7
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 8
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 9
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 10
(Princess Sequel) Epilogue

Chapter 14

241 8 0
By SayakoKomori

Two boys were playing together.

Boy A: "This has to be kept secret alright?"

Boy A: "If Father or Brother ever find out, we'll be in big trouble."

Boy B: "Yes, I understand."

The two boys exchanged a smile and they headed down towards a lake. There, the boy walking behind became agitated and called out.

Boy B: "There... watch out!"

The boy walking in front jump a little in response. Just then, the boy in front slipped on the edge of the lake.

Boy A: "Whaaaa!"

Boy B: "Wilfred!"

Their hands connected and the boy called Wilfred stopped sliding and just before cause he was about to fall into the lake. The other lad tried to pull Wilfred up, his face twisted with pain.

Will: "You need to let me go. Otherwise we'll both fall in."

Boy B: "But..."

They argued for a while, before they lost their grip. Wilfred fell into the lake.

Boy B: "Wahhhhh!"

...Afterwards.

Man: "Claude, how could this have happened while you were there with him!?"

Men with stern looks on their faces surrounded the boy then scolding him.

Young Claude: "I'm sorry."

However, Wilfred still soaked through from the lake and he just laughed.

Young Will: "I was too hot so a quick dip was just the thing."

Man: "Your Highness, that is not the issue here..."

One of the men spoke and Wilfred gave him a sharp look.

Young Will: "Claude tried to stop me, but I jumped in."

The man seemed lost for words for a moment, before he bowing hastily.

Man: "My apologies. Please, take this."

He held out a towel, but Wilfred didn't take it and with a huff and he turned his head then he walked away.

Young Will: "I don't need it. And if you say anything further I will not be forgiving."

Young Will: "Let's go, Claude."

Wilfred called Claude seemed a little flustered and Claude moved to follow after Wilfred.

Young Claude: "Y-Yes!"

Claude followed quickly. Taking the man's towel in hand cause he held it out to Wilfred.

Young Claude: "E-Excuse me, but if you don't dry yourself you might catch a cold..."

Wilfred stopped as Claude offered the towel then he took it with a smile.

Young Will: "Okay, if you say so."

Wilfred began drying himself off with the towel and Claude lowered his head.

Young Claude: "I want to say thank you for standing up for me back there..."

Young Claude: "I promise to protect you even better from now on, Your Highness."

Wilfred gave a soft smile at this speech.

Young Will: "Yes, I don't have many people as I can trust in the castle and you are the only one."

Young Claude: "Your Highness..."

Young Will: "Today was just me being careless and not a big deal."

Young Will: "But there will be a day when I need protecting and then I will turn to you."

Young Claude: "Y-Yes!"

Claude looked extremely happy for a moment before he nodding solemnly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mn... mnnn...)

I opened my eyes slowly against the light when I heard a faint knock at the door.

Regina: "Mnn... yes...?"

The door are opened and I sensed someone come into the room.

(But I guess that's Claude...)

As I returned to consciousness as I realized my surroundings were different than before.

(Huh!?)

I looked over to see Zain preparing a drink.

Regina: "Oh..."

I sat up hurriedly and Zain flashed me a warm smile.

Zain: "There's no hurry to get up."

Regina: "O-Oh no, I..."

(Wait... I remember now... I arrived a little while ago at Mike's...)

After leaving Chateau Philip, the place Claude had brought me to was... Noble Michel Castle. Having nowhere else to go, Mike had gladly opened his home to me.

Zain: "Would you like some tea or coffee?"

Regina: "Oh, some tea please."

Zain smiled at my choice.

Zain: "Yes, of course."

Time passed by slowly. All of my painful emotions seemed to gradually become easier to bear. I was just finishing my cup of tea when Zain spoke quietly.

Zain: "If you like, today I can show you around the castle."

Regina: "Really?"

Zain: "Well, it seems you have shut yourself in your room for quite a while..."

Zain: "Lord Michel is worried about you as well."

Regina: "Oh..."

(Mike is...)

Zain: "Within the castle there are many archives pertaining to various countries..."

Zain: "There's of course an archive for the Kingdom of Philip."

His words shook me emotionally.

Regina: "The Kingdom of Philip...?"

Zain: "Yes."

(It's true that if I stay here cause I'm just going to sit and I'm thinking about Prince Wilfred some more...)

And with that thought, I head towards the archives as guided by Zain's smiling face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I may have been misguided by the word archive... but the room, Zain showed me to was much larger than I'd anticipated.

Regina: "This is very big, isn't it...?"

My eyes became transfixed on something that appeared to be a family tree on the wall.

Regina: "Is this... from the Kingdom of Philip?"

I whispered and a soft voice replied from behind me.

???: "Yes, that is from Philip."

I turned around to be met with Mike's friendly smile.

(Oh...)

Zain was still nearby and he swiftly moved in behind and he bowing gracefully.

Nobel: "You have such a pained expression on your face."

Nobel: "Did something happen to you in Philip?"

Regina: "No it's not so much like that... it's just..."

I turned back to the family tree.

Regina: "He was this far away from me all along."

It was something I already knew, but it was hard having it there in front of me.

Nobel: "You mean Prince Wilfred?"

Mike's kind smile didn't leave his face as he asked. My heart panged at the mention of his name.

Regina: "Yes..."

Nobel: "He used to always have such a cold expression."

Regina: "What?"

(By 'he' does he mean Prince Wilfred?)

Nobel: "Then whenever I saw him lately cause he seemed to carry a warmth about him."

Regina: "Warmth..."

Mike's words brought Prince Wilfred's face to my mind.

Nobel: "Yes, he always left others with the impression that he was cold person."

Regina: "Mike..."

Nobel: "It's important to be able to keep calm at all times, but you also need to be able to consider the feeling of others..

Noble: "I think perhaps he learned that after meeting you?"

Regina: "From me...?"

Nobel: "Yes, it was supposed to be his brother Stephen cause that was next in line for the throne..."

Nobel: "But his fate changed abruptly."

Regina: "Wait... you mean when Prince Stephen decided he wanted to become a doctor?"

Nobel: "Yes, and because Prince Wilfred didn't want to sadden his parents and he was pressured by the expectation of those around him..."

Nobel: "He has found himself in his current position."

Prince Wilfred's pained expression flitted through my mind.

Nobel: "But then, he found something more important to him."

Regina: "More important...?"

Mike didn't answer, cause he's onliy smiled.

Noble: "Prince Wilfred is not only one."

Noble: "You have changed a great deal since I first met you on the side of the street."

I didn't know how to reply to that.

Regina: "But why are you suddenly...?"

I half-smiled and he smiled broadly in return.

Nobel: "Because I feel you are putting yourself down more than you would."

Regina: "But that's..."

Just then, a man appeared and he whispered something in Zain's ear. Zain turned to address me.

Zain: "Excuse me, it appears Prince Wilfred has arrived at the castle."

Regina: "No way..."

My heart jumped in all directions.

Nobel: "Oho, I believe he has come for you, my dear?"

Mike did not seem surprised at all as his smile beamed towards me.

Regina: "Come for me...?"

Zain: "Will you go to him?"

I was at a loss as how to answer that question. Mike and Zain looked towards me as waiting for my answer.

(I do want to see him... but...)

(If I see him down it might make things harder on both of us...)

As thinking thus, I opened my mouth to tell Zain what I had decided. Just at that moment, Prince Wilfred's face appeared from the back of my mind and my chest drew tighter.

Regina: "I guess I'll go to him..."

I replied withouth truly realizing it.

Zain: "Understood."

As Zain urged me to follow him and I heard Mike speak.

Nobel: "You need to be honest about your feelings."

His words brought tears to my eyes.

Regina: "But, I.."

Nobel: "Wouldn't you say overcoming hardships together is the real meaning of true love?"

My voice became stuck at the words.

(True love...)

Nobel: "True love doesn't mean everything is easy all the time."

Nobel: "I believe it is about supporting one another when things are tough."

Regina: "Mike..."

Mike gave a shy laugh.

Nobel: "Well, hearing this old coot talking about love and affection..."

Nobel: "It might not be the right advice for a young woman."

Nobel: "But I do wish for the young to enjoy a life without regrets."

As with that, Mike glanced over to Zain.

Nobel: "Now go, I'm sure Prince Wilfred is growing impatient by now."

Nobel: "It looks like the wather is about to turn, and I'm going to retire to my room."

I looked for myself to see he was right. The sky a moment ago had been clear blue, but now it looked as if it would cry.

(Just like me...)

As Mike made his way back to his room and Zain urged me to come with him.

Zain: "This way please."

However, I couldn't shake off my hesitation.

Regina: "W-Wait! Even if I say I'll meet with him... but I can't right now."

Zain looked at me with a puzzled expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zain: "I requested that he leave just now, but are you sure about that cause this is alright?"

I nodded at Zain's words. I was consumed by feelings of relief and disappointment at the same time.

Regina: "Yes... if I were to see him now..."

Zain smiled at my answer.

Zain: "You have the same expression on your face as His Royal Highness did."

Regina: "Wait what?"

Zain: "I did ask him to leave..."

Zain: "However, he says he shall not leave until Miss Regina agrees to see him."

I felt my heart began to beat loudly at this revelation.

Regina: "He'll... wait...?"

Zain: "Yes, I believe he's still somewhere near the castle."

Regina: "Wait what?"

Just as I responded and the heavens opened as then I could hear the sound of heavy rain beating down on the earth. The sound of rain on the windows echoed all around.

(Don't tell me... he's out in this weather...!?)

Zain: "It really is pouring down outside. Don't you think it best if you went now?"

I turned to face Zain and I was met with his kind eyes. But I felt as if his kindness was supporting me and I dashed out of the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilfred: "Regina...?"

I left the castle and I found the person cause I was looking for. As standing there in the rain as he didn't look like a prince, cause he's just a normal young man. As soon as I saw him... all kinds of emotions swelled up within me.

Regina: "Prince Wilfred."

Prince Wilfred lifted his head slowly in response. His eyes lit up as he saw me. And then, wet from the rain and Prince Wilfred ran towards me. He took me in his arms and he held me fiercely.

Wilfred: "I thought I'd never see you again..."

His voice shook as if he were crying. I began to feel the cold as the rain beat down on my skin. His embrace was so tight it was hard to breathe and I felt my heart grow hot.

(Did he really intend to wait until I agreed to see him?)

As trying to control my overflowing emotions when I opened my mouth to speak.

Regina: "Why... why are you here?"

Wilfred: "Because Claude told me as you were here."

Regina: "What? Claude did?"

I remembered the conversation as I'd with Claude in the car.

Wilfred: "Yes. And once I heard when I flew straight here without delay."

Regina: "But... I..."

Wilfred: "I know."

(What?)

Wilfred: "I know how you felt when you left the castle."

Wilfred: "And how much I had hurt you."

Regina: "Prince Wilfred..."

Wilfred: "I still don't know what I should say to you."

Wilfred: "But I thought I had to see you again."

His arms loosened around me.

Wilfred: "Regina... you must have felt the same way?"

Prince Wilfred looked straight into my eyes. But I didn't hesitate when I nodded.

Regina: "Yes, I feel the same way."

A bright smile spread across Prince Wilfred's face as he held me tightly in his arms once more.

Wilfred: "Regina..."

He's being held in his warm arms as all the uneasiness and fear what I had felt subsided in an instant.

(I want to be true to myself and live without regrets as just like Mike said...)

(Because I want to be with Prince Wilfred about this way forever.)

Just then, the sound of a photo being taken echoed around.

(No...!)

Regina: "Kya!?"

I scream because there were flashes of light and the sounds of many photos being taken all at once.

Regina: "L-Leave me alone, I don't like paparazzi saw me as princess is alive about me!"

Prince Wilfred heard me what I said as being fear when he tried to shield me as I stood not knowing what to do.

Wilfred: "Are you okay?"

Regina: "Yes. But why that paparazzi saw me as princess are alived...?"

Wilfred: "They probably followed me cause you're alive when they saw your face."

Wilfred: "There are quite a few of those persistent types around here..."

After he telling me about this. Princce Wilfred concealed me in his embrace.

(Persistent type? But does he mean the paparazzi?)

Regina: "W-Won't you get into trouble if people take photos of you like this?"

Wilfred: "I've already made up my mind, cause they can take as many photos as they like!"

Wilfred: "And I'll protect you no matter what, Regina!"

He spoke with more conviction than I had ever heard from him and my heart are raced.

(Prince Wilfred...)

Just then a low voice echoed across the grounds and the carmeramen stopped.

Man: "What do you lot think you're doing!?"

Prince Wilfred's bodyguards had arrived. The paparazzi ran away in a hurry at the sight of the guard. I was still wrapped in Prince Wilfred's arms as their footsteps died away. I held in the safety of the arms of the person who I loved the most.

(If we... if we can just be together like this forever...)

As if trying and earse any lingering doubt in my heart... I pressed my body hard against Prince Wilfred's body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around the same time. Stephen and the Queen were in the audience chambers of Chateau Philip.

Queen: "We want you to come back to the castle to stand as heir to the throne."

Stephen: "Mother... no, Your Majesty."

Stephen: "If Wilfred were to hear you say that he would be extremely sad."

The Queen lowered her eyes at his words.

Queen: "However, it has been our tradition for the first born to be first in line for the throne. That's why I..."

Stephen: "Does Father... is His Majesty of the same mind?"

Stephen: "His Majesty has already accepted my wish to train as a doctor."

Queen: "That is..."

The Queen raised her head as she spoke when she looking directly at Stephen.

Queen: "Then, what happens to Wilfred and what he wants?"

Queen: "He seems to have given his heart to that girl is a princess..."

Queen: "And what about Miss Cecille? She has always held feelings for you."

Stephen's face fell at her words.

Stephen: "Your Majesty..."

Queen: "Do you not feel the same way about her...?"

Stephen lowered his eyes at the question.

Queen: "Wilfred and that girl as princess, and Miss Cecille too... and you as well."

Queen: "Think about whose feeling are most important here."

As leaving Stephen with those final words, the Queen left the audience chamber. Left behind, Stephen whispered to himself.

Stephen: "Whose feelings are more important... how could I possibly...?"

Just then, a soft voice echoed through the room.

???: "I will not allow you to come back now and live in this castle."

Stephen turned around to see Claude standing there.

Claude: "Prince Wilfred has kept showing amazing effort and he always worked hard as crown prince."

Claude: "For you to come back now..."

Stephen smiled at Claude's speech.

Stephen: "You really have always preferred Wilfred."

Claude became lost for words at this accusation.

Stephen: "I want what will make everyone happy... You want that too, don't you?"

And with those words Claude held his tongue and left the room.

Stephen: "What makes everyone happy, huh?"

Stephen spoke to himself as he clasped his fist around a sparkling pendant.

~End of Chapter 15~

To Be Continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.6K 25
Regina Mills had never though of becoming someone else's Own; not until Her Mother Cora forced her to Emma Swan. Maybe they'd eventually get along...
43.9K 885 10
β˜™I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.β˜™ /// β˜™. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...
2.7K 41 17
Princess Fiona is the daughter of Regina and Daniel. She had finally escaped that wretched tower, only to be stuck in the curse a year later. Once th...
21.4K 1.1K 52
Regina has been locked in a tower almost all her life by her mother Cora. One day a thief sneaks into her tower and steals her heart at first sight...