"Elemental Control" (Boku No...

By KoreEye

(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai... More

About Y/N
Transfer Student
Destruction
The Other Side
Forgotten Memories
Despair
Not The Same
The Offer
Tell Them
Lose Control
Vacation Time
Training Camp
Knowing The Feeling
Quirk Training
Training Interrupted
Gain Control
The True Target
Can't Save Anyone
The Confession
Frustration
Shadow Sneak
Cloak Revealed
Power Of Light
Rescue Yourself
Ultimate Moves...?
Anti-Hero?
The Promise
What's Happening...?
The Hero

Face Yourself

3K 54 11
By KoreEye

*Y/N Pov*

I made it to the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall with the others and we were just looking around and talking. Well they were talking, I was being quiet.

Guy 1: "Oh, aren't those U.A. Students?!"

Guy 2: "First years?!"

Guy 3: "I saw them on TV!"

All 3 Of Them: "Sports festival, yay!"

Y/N: "Seems like we are famous now."

Kirishima: "I would say that you are the famous one seeing that you made it first place."

Y/N: "I guess."

Everyone starts talking about what they need to get and everyone obviously needs different things.

Kirishima: "Everyone has different things they want to do, so why don't we decide on a time to meet back up?"

Mina: "I agree!"

Kirishima: "Then let's meet back here at 3 o'clock!"

Everyone: "Okay!"

Next thing I knew everyone was gone and it was just me, Midoriya, and Ochaco.

Midoriya: "Everyone's really fast."

Y/N and Ochaco: "Yeah."

Midoriya: "Wh-What about you, Uraraka? I want to get some heavier wrist weights."

Ochaco: "I need bug spray... Bu... Bug spray...!"

Midoriya: "I'm a bug?!"

I just watch Ochaco run off.

Y/N: "What just happened...?"

Midoriya: "Even though we all came together, it's only me and you now..."

Y/N: "You make it sound like it's a bad thing..."

Midoriya: "I didn't mean it like that!"

Y/N: "Haha I know, I'm just messing around."

???: "Oh, it's two kids from U.A. Cool! Let me have your autograph!"

He goes to put his arms around me and Midoriya but I jump out of the way.

???: "Hmm? There was no need to jump away. After all, I'm just here to talk."

Y/N: "Who are you?"

???: "A friend of Midoriya's. If you don't mind, can we talk alone for a bit?"

Midoriya looks at me like he doesn't want me to leave but even if this is a villain, he won't do anything with this much people around.

Y/N: "Sure, I need to find Ochaco anyways. You two have fun."

I walk away and head to the upper floor and see Ochaco walking around. 

Y/N: "Hey."

She turns around.

Ochaco: "Oh it's just you Y/N. What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "I went looking for you."

Ochaco: "Where's Deku?"

Y/N: "Oh I left him alone. I told him I was going to look for you."

Ochaco: "Well can we go back to him? I wanna apologize to him."

Y/N: "Yeah sure."

Why does it feel like someone is watching me? I stop and look around and see the blue haired girl looking at me from the distance. 

Ochaco: "Y/N you coming?"

Y/N: "Yeah just thought I saw something."

I catch up with her and we start heading to Midoriya. Why is she here? Maybe they are planning an attack or something? But with this much people here? I don't think they would. We were getting close to Midoriya and I see the guy kinda choking him so I create a dark ball as I am walking behind Ochaco.

Ochaco: "Deku? A friend...? No... Get your hands off him..."

Midoriya: "It's nothing! I'm fine! So don't come close!"

???: "Oh, you had a friend with you? Sorry 'bout that. I'm off, then. If you try following me, I'll get angry."

He walks by Ochaco but then notices that I have a dark ball and I swing it at him only for the dark ball to disappear. What the fuck just happened?

Cloaked Guy: "You should really not attack people in public, Y/N L/N."

Where the fuck is he? I can hear him but I don't see him.

Y/N: "Where the...?"

He just keeps walking.

Ochaco: "Y/N? Deku!"

Midoriya: "Wait, Tomura Shigaraki!"

So that's his name.

Ochaco: "Shigaraki...?"

Midoriya: "What is All For One after?"

Shigaraki: "Who knows? More importantly, two of you should be careful. The next time we meet will likely be when I have decided to kill you two."

He walks and a crowd of people surround him so it was hard to see him now.

Y/N: "Midoriya are you alright?"

Midoriya: "I'm fine."

I look past him and see the blue haired girl waving at me.

Ochaco: "We need to report this!"

Y/N: "You guys do that. I have something I need to deal with."

Midoriya: "You aren't going after him are you?"

Y/N: "I'm not going after him. It's something else. I'll see you guys later."

I walk towards the blue haired girl.

Blue Haired Girl: "Hi Y/N!"

Y/N: "What do you want?"

Akari: "Can I not hang out with my favorite person? Come on let's go for a walk. Oh by the way my name is Akari."

Y/N: "Well you already know who I am so it's good to know your name unlike that cloaked fuck."

Akari: "You don't seem to like him."

Y/N: "Well he did try to kill me so yeah I don't like him. Are you here with him? I heard him say something to me earlier but I couldn't see him."

Akari: "We are both here but I'm here for a different reason compared to why he's here."

Y/N: "So the reason you are here is because you just want to talk to me?"

Akari: "Correct! You just earned yourself a hug!"

Y/N: "Don't even hug me. You are a villain so I still don't trust you."

Akari: "Awww but I give good hugs."

Y/N: "No. It's hard to believe you are a villain."

Akari: "When we leave the mall I'll explain somethings to you."

Y/N: "Okay? But why are you going to explain anything to me?"

Akari: "Because I like you obviously."

Y/N: "I-I don't understand you."

*Timeskip*

We walked until we made it to this kinda opening in a forest that had a waterfall. It honestly looks amazing.

Akari: "This place is beautiful isn't it?"

Y/N: "Yeah but that's not the reason we are here. What do you want to explain to me?"

Akari: "You called me a villain which I guess you can say is right but I never wanted to be a villain."

Y/N: "What? Then why are you with them?"

Akari: "They forced me to join them. They said if I didn't join then they would kill my little brother. I didn't want my little brother to get hurt so I joined them."

Y/N: "I'm sorry that happened."

Akari: "It's not your fault, so don't be sorry."

Y/N: "But that doesn't really explain why you told me this."

Akari: "Well to be honest you remind me of my brother and like I said, you are extremely cute."

Y/N: "Is this your way of hitting on me?"

Akari: "Maybe."

Cloaked Guy: "There you are."

Y/N: "You!"

Cloaked Guy: "Yes, it's me."

Akari: "Did you follow me?"

Cloaked Guy: "Yeah."

Y/N: "What do you want?!"

Cloaked Guy: "Just wanted to have someone fight you, a test subject."

Y/N: "A test subject?"

Cloaked Guy: "Come on out."

I see someone step out from behind a tree and they look just like me?!

Y/N: "What the fuck?!"

Y/N Clone: "Is this who I will be fighting?"

Cloaked Guy: "Yes, you will be fighting the original you."

Y/N Clone: "Alright."

Y/N: "How the fu--"

Before I could finish the sentence I got kicked in the gut into a tree.

Y/N: "Alright, dick move."

I see him create a lightning spear and chuck it at me but I dodge it and I fire a fireball at him but he counters it with his own fireball.

Cloaked Guy: "Seems things are going well so far."

Y/N: "The fuck are you talking about?!"

Y/N Clone: "Focus on the fight."

I feel my lower half get frozen and he starts to punch me repeatedly until I summon a large amount of fire that forces him to jump back. I wipe my arm across my mouth, wiping some blood off.

Cloaked Guy: "I think that should be enough."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Y/N Clone: "Are you sure? I can still keep fighting."

Cloaked Guy: "We didn't come here to kill him, we came here to see what you are capable of. Let's go."

Y/N Clone: "Alright."

I watch them both disappear.

Y/N: "What the fuck just happened?"

 Akari: "I have no clue. I didn't even know he was making a clone of you."

Y/N: "Does he not tell you anything?"

Akari: "He never does. All he told me is that you need to die or be captured. But I don't think he cares about capturing you anymore."

Y/N: "So are you going to try to kill me?"

Akari: "No, I don't want to fight you. I don't want to be with them."

Y/N: "Have you ever done anything to classify you as a villain?"

Akari: "No I haven't."

Y/N: "I might have an idea."

Akari: "You do?"

Y/N: "Do you live with your brother?"

Akari: "Yes, why?"

Y/N: "Perfect, let's say I can protect you from them so they won't harm you or your brother."

Akari: "How are you going to protect us?"

Y/N: "You don't mind moving do you?"

Akari: "Are you suggesting that we move into your place?"

Y/N: "Correct, My place is big enough."

Akari: "Are you sure?"

Y/N: "It's fine. As long as I can protect someone then I will do it."

I say that and she runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

Akari: "Oh my god thank you, thank you so much!"

Y/N: "C-Can't breathe..."

A/N: Sorry about the 12 day gap of this not being updated. I was working on "My Broken Reality" a lot and have had a lot of things happen in life recently that put me in a bad place but we are back! Over 1400 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 217 10
!!!WITHOUT CONTINUING!!! This story is about how Y/N L/N gets from his world into the world of "My Hero Academy" with a strong quirk. She is filled w...
2.6K 77 13
Ever since Y/n got his quirk he had to refine it to make it useful, he thought about becoming a hero and now he has a chance. Follow his story. I own...
63.1K 1.2K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
2.2K 40 18
In a world where quirks are everything, Y/n has a seemingly small quirk that hided his true potential. People have always seen him as weak and ignore...