Jet Black Heart•Kol Mikaelson

By everlovleyjewel

ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ... More

prologue
Cast
•new year, new secret•
•the brother•
•other guys•
•the date•
•halloween fright•
•162 candles•
•road trip•
•other girls•
•his inocence•
•all i need•
•isobel•
•strong feelings•
•la mére•
•bad timing•
•ruined him•
•brother•
•nothing•
•dinner ends with a date•
•1960•
•originals•
•the code•
•wolf hunt•
•chicago•
•senior year•
•the ex ghost•
•homecoming•
•bad birthday's•
•dinner wakes•
•give me love•
•letting go•
•understand•
•remade•
•the bond•
•danger magnet•
•new hunter•
•selfish•
•pain of the past•
•truth•
•she loved, so she lost•
•the deal•
•save myself•

•triple date•

4.1K 97 34
By everlovleyjewel

"ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɪ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴛɪᴇᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ"

~ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴘᴜᴛʜ 'ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜsʟʏ'

Tyler and I were walking through the hallway and stopped as we saw Stefan, Elena, Matt, and Caroline talking by the lockers.

"You mean like a double date?" Stefan asked.

"Let's make it a triple." I said with cheer causing Elena to chuckle.

"Three pairs out on a Friday night. A triple date." Caroline said.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Elena asked looking at Stefan.

"Why not? We all haven't gone out together before." Tyler said and Caroline nodded.

"And I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us. Look the couple dynamics have changed and there's been a little awkwardness between you, Matt, and me and I just think it's important that we get over it." Caroline said and I raised a brow.

"I don't know." Elena said looking to Stefan again.

"I think that sounds like a great idea." Stefan said surprising me.

"You do?" Elena and I said in sync.

"Yeah. A nice evening out with friends. Sounds fun, as in "fun"." Stefan said and I chuckled.

"A triple date it is." Elena said and my eyes widened.

"Ok. So, we will see you tonight." Caroline said before walking away with Matt.

"I was being sarcastic, in no way is this a good idea." I said and Stefan chuckled.

"Come on Al give it a chance." Tyler said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Think fun." Stefan said and I looked to Elena.

"You sure?" I asked her and she sighed.

"It can't be that bad." She said as the four of us started walking down the hallway.

"It's Caroline we're talking about." I said and Elena sighed.

•••🖤•••
At the Grill the six of us sat at a table having dinner.

"So, Matt, How do you like working here?" Elena asked.

"It's not that bad. Wait staff is pretty good and they can't keep a bartender to save their lives." Matt said and I smiled.

"He got Mikey a job." I said sending him a smile.

"Yeah I actually put my mom up for a job too." He said and Elena's face grew soft.

"How has that been? Having Kelly back?" Elena asked him.

"You know, same old Kelly. She's trying, sort of." Matt said with a sigh.

"Kelly and my mom were best friends growing up. That's how Matt and I first met, we shared a crib together." Elena said and Matt chuckled.

"You're kidding?" Stefan said.

"Don't forget Alli's dad was also in the mix, the three of us have known each other our whole lives." Matt said causing him and Elena to glance at each other causing Caroline to sigh.

"You got to be kidding me." Matt said causing the four of us to turn and look at the bar. We saw Damon, Kelly and Jenna.

"At least they're having fun." Caroling said.

"They're drunk." Elena said bluntly.

"Remember when Elena's parents busted us here after the homecoming?" Matt said.

"Oh my god yes!" Caroline said with a fake laugh.

"Well, we were wasted; it was the first time I ever got drunk. I blame Matt." Elena said.

"Her parents got seated at the next booth." Matt added to the story.

"And Matt had me pretend that I was choking so we could get away." Elena continued.

"Except that her dad was a doctor so he jumped up to save her." Matt said.

"And I ran, slipped on the wet floor and bit it in front of everyone. Do you remember that? 3 stitches, a hangover for days and I was grounded from seeing this one for a week." Elena said looking to Matt as they both laughed.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom. Elena?" Caroline said and as they both left I looked to Tyler.

"Where were we during homecoming?" I asked turning to Tyler.

"The history room." Tyler said with a wink and I sighed.

Matt and Stefan were engaged in their own conversation.

"Is there anything you're not good at?" Matt asked him.

"Double dating. This is all kind of new to me. I usually keep to myself. I don't always fit in." Stefan said and I wasn't surprised. People who don't age don't tend to fit in.

"That's because you're that guy." Tyler said jumping into the conversation.

"What guy?" Stefan asked.

"The guy who seems like he has everything, so the people that don't, kind of run the other way." Matt said.

"Is that what I seem like?" Stefan asked and the two guys nodded.

"Hmm...What a dick!" Stefan said and I chuckled.

"How about some pool. Stefan and I vs. you and Ty?" I asked Matt who nodded.

The four of us were playing pool and Matt and Tyler were winning.

"How's everything going?" Elena said as her and Caroline finally left he bathroom.

"Matt's cheating." Stefan said and I chuckled.

"No need, I'm awesome." Matt said and I scoffed.

"Keep talking Donovan." I said and he chuckled.

"Everything okay?" Stefan whispered to Elena

"Here take my shot." I said handing the stick to Caroline.

"But I don't-" she said but I ignored her and walked closer to Stefan and Elena.

"Everything's great." Elena said typing out a message on her phone before showing us.

"That man over there just called me Katherine" I read Elena's message in my head.

When Stefan and I turned to look for the man, he was already gone.

We all left the Grill and drove separately to Stefan's house. I kept the conversation in the car short because I was to worried about whoever called Elena, Katherine.

"This is much better than watching Damon visit cougar town. No offence." Caroline said to Matt as we all walked inside the house.

"Don't remind me. Man I've always wanted to see what it looks like in this place." Matt said to Stefan.

"Yeah, I guess it's a bit much." Stefan said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, my entire house could fit in here. like twice." Matt said and I nodded in agreement.

"Feel like I've been here before. It's weird." Caroline said and Elena was quick to change the subject.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie or something?" Elena asked.

"Whoa; these are great!" Matt said as he walked towards Stefan's miniature cars collection.

"I think there's more in the study." I said and Stefan nodded.

"You've been here?" Tyler asked and I nodded.

"We're friends." I said but the reason I knew was because whenever I'd help Damon we'd talk in the study.

"You like cars?" Stefan asked him.

"It's an understatement." Matt said happily.

"Come with me." Stefan said and we all followed him out to the garage.

"Prepare yourself, my friend." Stefan said removing a tarp that revealed an old fashioned car.

"Wait, how do you have this?" Matt asked.

"Got passed down through the family." Stefan said opening the car door.

"Why don't you...I mean...Why don't you drive it?" Matt stuttered out.

"Well, it doesn't run. I mean, it's not that I could figure out." Stefan said with a shrug.

"Why would you keep a car that doesn't run?" Caroline asked and she kinda had a point.

"Be more of a girl right now?" Matt said to her and she laughed.

"Hey, want to come take a look at this for me?" Stefan asked and Matt nodded walking over.

"Elena, remember the old Camaro you're dad used to have?" Matt said and she agreed.

"I built and rebuilt that engine 20 times." Matt said and Stefan was shocked.

"I don't like sports cars; they're too hard to make out in." Caroline blurted our causing me to roll my eyes.

"It wasn't that bad." Matt said and he and Elena glanced awkwardly as Caroline left the garage. Elena soon followed after her.

"I'm sorry man." Matt said.

"No, no, no. Don't worry about it. You and Elena, you guys have a history and ignoring it doesn't do anybody any good." Stefan said and I looked to Tyler. He was on his phone, texting and I wouldn't be surprised if it was Sarah.

"She's good with you. You know, I wasn't sure but she's happy and I'm glad." Matt said honestly.

"Alright, let's take a look at this." Stefan said as they began to look at the car.

"If your gonna text Sarah so much, maybe you should just go to her house." I said to Tyler who just looked up confused.

"It wasn't Sarah...it was uh Mike. It was Mike." Tyler said really unconvincing causing Matt to mutter a 'smooth'.

"Yeah cause Mikey is gonna send you half naked pictures of girls while your supposed to be on a date with me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Atleast try to hide it and not hold your phone out where I can see it." I said and Tyler sighed.

"Al-" Tyler went to say but I cut him off as Matt and Stefan looked at each other awkwardly.

"Just go home Tyler I don't want to fight tonight." I said and he sighed.

"How are you going to get home?" He asked and Stefan looked up from the car as it started.

"I'll drive her." Stefan said and Tyler scoffed before leaving.

Matt and Stefan drove the Porsche out of the garage and I followed to where Caroline and Elena were.

"You know what? Why don't you guys go ahead and take it for a spin?" Stefan said to Caroline and Matt.

"Really?" Matt said and when Stefan nodded he and Caroline got into the car.

I walked inside the house and poured a drink before sitting on the couch. He was probably cheating on me and I don't even care.

"What's on your mind daggers?" Damon asked walking into the boarding house.

"Come on don't tell me you're giving me the silent treatment. I only killed your uncle because he tried to kill me but since he's alive you really shouldn't be mad." Damon said and I rolled my eyes but still refused to talk to him.

"Come on was it the triple date? I told Stefan that was a bad idea, let me guess him and blondie used to sleep together." Damon said and I scoffed.

"He was texting Sarah almost the entire night and when I look over to talk to him I see a very indecent photo on his phone." I said and Damon smirked.

"I mean it's not like your that into him." Damon said and I squinted my eyes.

"Oh come on stabby, everyone knows that you two have no connection." Damon said and surprisingly I chuckled.

"I guess you're right." I said as Stefan walked inside giving Damon some kind of look.

"Don't look at me like that." Damon said and I turned to look at Stefan.

"Are you crazy?" Stefan questioned.

"Save the lecture. Look.-" Damon began but was cut off by a vampire jumping through the window.

He jumped onto Stefan and stabs him with a piece of glass. Damon pushes him off Stefan and starts to fight with him. Stefan removes the piece of glass.

I grabbed the daggers I had hidden in my boot as soon as another vampire came in. Killing the new vampire I looked for the other one but he sped out of the house.

"Damn it." Damon sighed.

"I remember them from 1864. They were in the tomb." Stefan said.

"Yeah...About that." Damon trailed off and I scoffed.

"Are you kidding me!" I said annoyed.

Damon is dragging the dead vampires body into the fireplace.

"Could you help me out a little bit?" Damon said looking at me and I scoffed.

"Yeah. Try lifting with you're legs." I said and Stefan chuckled as an annoyed Damon put body in the fireplace.

•••🖤•••
The following morning Elena and I went to the Salvatore's early. I was helping Damon board up the window as Stefan and Elena watched us.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon said and I kinda agreed.

"Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, "Oops. Sorry?" Stefan said logically.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena said talking about Anna's mom Pearl.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice. She's...scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back." Damon said and I rolled my eyes. I had a feeling if Katherine wanted him back, she would of found him a long time ago.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process." Elena said rolling her eyes.

"You don't have to be snarky about it." Damon said and I put down the hammer and sat down.

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky." Elena snapped.

"How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?" Damon said and I sighed. Isobel and I never seemed close but under everyone's noses we had some kind of understanding.

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities." Elena said but in her eyes I saw that she didn't believe what she was saying. She was just angry.

"Ouch." Damon said mockingly.

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? Hmm." Stefan said and Damon walked out of the room causing me to follow him into the study.

"Not that it matters but she didn't mean it." I said to him as he began fixing a clock.

"You're right it doesn't matter." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen asshat inside that cold dead body of yours there is a heart that for some magical reason functions so I know what she said bothered you. I also know that you care, it may only be for Katherine but you still care so stop acting like you have no emotions." I snapped and Damon just stayed quiet and continued to fix the clock.

"I wouldn't." Damon said as I went to pour a drink.

"Chris says you're to young." Damon laughed and I just smiled lightly before pouring the drink and sitting in a chair.

"Hunting party?" Damon asked Stefan as he walked in all ready to leave.

"That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me. I gotta get my strength back up." Stefan said and I slightly cringed.

"I've got two liters of soccer mom in the fridge. No?" Damon said and I rolled my eyes.

"We'll talk when I get back?" Stefan asked looking to me but Damon answered.

"All right. Give my regards to the squirrels." He said causing Stefan to leave.

"I'm gonna head to the Grill, work things out with Tyler." I said putting down my glass.

"How do you work out cheating?" Damon asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Says the guy in love with a girl who was also screwing his brother." I said and Damon backed off as I left the house.

Leaving the house I drove to the Grill and sat at the table Tyler was sitting at alone.

"Alli I'm sorry-" Tyler started but I cut him off.

"One more chance. Prove to me that you aren't the cheating douche bag every one says you are." I said and he took a pause before nodding.

"I'm not cheating, yeah Sarah and I may of been texting and yes I should've shut her down before she sent that picture but I wouldn't do that to you." Tyler said and going against my gut again I believed him.

"I'm going with my mom to Maryland for so kind of doctor's convention so I won't see you until Miss Mystic Falls." I said and he nodded.

"I'll be there." He said.

"Of course you will it's being held at your house but your my escort so please don't let me down." I said in a slight begging tone. My mom really wanted me to do this. My thought was she thought I'd make up for taking away my outlook on the world and turning it dark.

"I won't let you down I promise." Tyler said with a wide smile and I nodded.

"You remember the dance?" I went to ask but my phone started ringing.

Ignoring it I waited for Tyler's answer.

Tyler went to say but was cut off by my phone ringing which I ignored again.

"If you don't remember I'm sure Caroline would be thrilled to show you." I said standing up from my seat and walking outside.

Outside of the Grill I called by Damon the one who left me about six voicemails.

"Why weren't you picking up?" Damon asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I told you I was going to meet with Tyler." I said and he scoffed.

"Jockwood can wait. Is Stefan at the Grill?" Damon asked.

"No. Is he not with Elena?" I asked and he sighed.

"You're not gonna like what I'm thinking." Damon trailed off and he was right because not to long after this conversation Elena, him , and I were pulling up to where the tomb vampires were living.

After fighting with Elena, she reluctantly waited in the car as Damon and I approached the house.

"Pearl! Open this door. I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off." Damon yelled as he banged on the door but stopped as a man opened the door.

"Pearl's not home. Hmm. Beautiful weather. Not a ray of sun in the sky." The man said.

"Where's Stefan?" I asked him.

"Billy." Fredrick, the vampire called out causing two other vampires to drag Stefan into the hallway.

"You're dead." Damon spat.

"Whoa. I'm sorry. You haven't been invited in. Miss Gibbons?" He calls out and an older woman enters.

"Yes, Frederick, honey?" She asked.

"Never let this bad man in." He compelled her.

"I'll never let him in." She said before walking out of the room as Stefan groaned in pain.

"145 years left starving in a tomb, thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother. First few weeks, every single nerve in your body screams with fire. The kind of pain that can drive a person mad. Well...I thought your brother might want to get a taste of that before I killed him. Billy." Fredrick said causing

"You have a nice day." Fredrick said closing the door on us. Damon and I walked back to the car where Elena was waiting.

"What happened? Where is he?" Elena said getting out of the car.

"They have him. I can't get in." Damon said with a sigh.

"Why not?" Elena asked.

"Because the woman who owns the house is compelled to not let me in." Damon said.

"Alli and I can get in." Elena said and I shook my head.

"That would be a suicide mission. There isn't enough time for me to look after you and kill the vampires." I said.

"Why are they doing this? What do they want with him?" Elena said sadly.

"Revenge. They want revenge." Damon said and I squinted slightly. Revenge isn't worth losing yourself never mind your life over.

"We gotta do something." I said and Damon nodded.

"I know." Damon said as a idea came to mind.

"I have a plan. You're not going to like it, but it's the only way without involving my parents." I said and Damon rolled his eyes.

"Oh don't tell me-" He went to say but I cut him off.

"Alaric can help us, we trained together." I said and yet he still looked unconvinced.

"Damon, we gotta get him out." Elena said in a whining tone causing him to give in.

We quickly made our way to the high school where I knew Ric would be. As he was walking down the hallway Damon was first to approach.

"Well, don't you look...alive?" Damon said and I just rolled my eyes.

"You can't hurt me." Ric said confidently.

"And he won't not unless he'd enjoy a wooden stake up his-" I went to say but Elena stopped me.

"Mr. Saltzman. We need your help." Elena said and Ric sighed before bringing us in his classroom.

"Stefan's in the house. Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you. I would go, but..." Elena trailed off.

"But your life is valuable. Yours, on the other hand is..." Damon also trailed off as I scoffed.

"There's to many for me to go in alone, I need someone else who is..well who can defend themselves." I trailed off thinking about how to not offend Elena.

"I don't know Alli.." Alaric said unsure. He knew this was probably breaking my code completely but he also knew this was someone I cared about.

"That's a shame. Because the woman in charge of the crowd can help you find your wife." Damon said to Ric.

"You're lying." He said.

"Am I? Why don't you ask her for yourself? Coward. Come on." Damon said to us and we started to leave.

"All right! Wait. I'll go." Ric said and I let a sigh of relief out.

Alaric and I went to a locker he had in the school filled with weapons and brought them into his classroom.

"Teacher by day, vampire hunter by night." Damon said sarcastically.

"I've you to thank for that." Ric said and he was right. We would of never told him the secret if he didn't confide in us about Isobel. It didn't help that she was the one to originally introduce me to the reality of supernatural.

"What are these?" Elena asked picking up something that I immediately took out of her hand.

"These are tranquilizer darts filled with vervain." I said putting them back on the table.

"Just get me in. I'll get Stefan out." Damon said and I rolled my eyes.

"Us. Just get us in and we'll get Stefan out." I corrected.

"You know I can't just leave you in there Al." Alaric sighed he knew he was going to do this.

•••🖤•••
Alaric went to the front door and Damon and I waited a few minutes before going to the door. Soon Alaric opens the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry. He's not allowed in the house." The owner of the house said.

"I know that. But you've gotta make an exception." Ric said looking to Damon.

"Get her out of the house. Now! Miss Gibbons, tell me the truth. Are you married?" Damon spat.

"No." Miss Gibbons answered.

"Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property?" Damon questioned and I caught on.

"Damon." I warned but he ignored me.

"No. It's just me." Miss Gibbons replies.

"No? Good." Damon said and broke her neck.

"You were supposed to compel her." Alaric said as Damon entered the house.

"It doesn't work that way." Damon said and I just rolled my eyes and pushed past him to walk through the house.

I snuck down the stairs and down to the cellar. A man was guarding a door that I knew led to where Stefan was. Before I could attack I saw Elena also hidden, gripping a vervain dart.

A grabbed an arrow and drew a bow before shooting it at the guard causing him to drop to the ground and Elena to gasp.

"Are you insane?" Damon said taking the words right from my mouth.

We entered the now unguarded room.

"Elena...You shouldn't be here..." Stefan choked out.

"She was supposed to stay in the car." I snapped before looking on my thigh for a dagger to cut him out.

"Unh! No. No. No. Not him." Stefan said not making any sense.

"Whatever. Let's get you down." Damon said going to grab the ropes.

"There's vervain on the ropes." Stefan said and I motioned for Damon for move aside and cut the rope causing Stefan to fall to the floor.

"Grab his shirt." I said to Damon.

"Wait." Stefan said and I rolled my eyes.

"What? Guys, come on. We have to get out of here." Damon said and I nodded agreeingly.

Stefan and Elena pull the stakes out of Harper's legs. I never agreed to save the other vampire.

"Can you get him in the car?" I asked looking at Elena.

"Yeah." Elena said.

"All right, go." Damon told her.

"What about you?" Elena asked and Damon sighed.

"You rescue, I'll distract. Go." Damon said and Elena helped Stefan out of the cellar.

"Daggers." Damon said and I shook my head.

"Don't tell me to leave, because I'm not going."  I yelled and walked up the cellar stairs with Damon following behind.

Damon goes up into the kitchen to catch Fredrick by surprise and when the other two vampires come into the room I was quick to fight one.

When the other one goes for Damon, Alaric shoots him with a vervain dart.

"I'm going after Frederick!" Damon yelled as I plunged an arrow into the vampires heart.

As I went to grab another arrow a vampire came and attack me from behind. Alaric stabbed him with a vervain syringe before helping me off the ground.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded as Damon comes back into the hallway.

"Frederick's gone." Damon said.

"Let's get out of here." Ric said and I nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna kill him." Damon said as we went to leave the house. We stopped short on the porch seeing more vampires approaching.

"How many of those vervain darts do you have left?" Damon asked Alaric.

"One." Ric said.

"What about you Daggers?" Damon asked and I sighed.

"Not enough." I said.

Luckily enough Pearl and Anna returned home as Ric and Damon were in an awkward conversation.

"Stop. What's going on here? What did you do?" Pearl yelled at Damon.

"Us? Your merry little band of vampires spent the day torturing my brother." Damon snapped.

"Trust me. The parties responsible for this will be dealt with." Pearl said.

"Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you learn to control them." Damon said

"This wasn't supposed to happen." Pearl sighed.

"Well, it did. If I had a good side...Not a way to get on it." Damon said and he and Alaric walked out.

"I told your daughter once but I'll tell you. I don't like people hurting my friends. I spared you the first time but if you let this happen again.." I trailed off.

"We're not afraid of any Argents." Pearl said but she was lying. It was true she wasn't afraid of Chris and Victoria but she knew Allison was different. A hunter that befriended vampires, she was definitely one no vampire would want on there bad side.

"That'll be your mistake." I said before leaving the house and driving home.

Packing mostly weapons, mom and I sat off on a trip to Maryland. We had a small hunt in a tiny town there. We would be back just in time for Miss Mystic Falls.

We were halfway there when we stopped for gas. I was inside the gas station buying a coffee when Damon called.

"Daggers we have a problem." Damon said as soon as I picked up the phone.

"Call someone else Damon I'm out of town." I said and I heard him sigh.

"I don't have anyone else to call. It's Stefan." Damon said and I gave in.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"He lost control. Lexi was the one to force him on an animal diet-" Damon began to explain as my mom beeped the horn.

"Damon you can't let him out of your sight. You understand, it'll ruin him if he hurts someone especially Elena." I said and he sighed again.

"I'll be back in a day. I'll help you then." I said hanging up the phone and getting back in the car for the last half of the drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 12.9K 111
1.5M 40.6K 44
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮...
159K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...
7.5K 291 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...