How Do I Love You? (Connor x...

By Styla_Mythic

"Miss (L/n), you and Anderson have been assigned with an android from Cyberlife for these cases." "Really? We... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/n: Character Models!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
A/n: .....
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
A/n: THIS IS AMAZING!
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
A/n: I wrote a song...
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/n: Thank You!!

Chapter 81

6.5K 238 181
By Styla_Mythic

You slammed the door shut. You were breathing hard and shaking in horror and anguish. You slide down the door and wrapped your arms around yourself. Your sobs wracked your body which was throbbing. You chest and throat hurt like hell, but you couldn't stop. I thought he loved m-me. You thought. 

Of course, your brothers had heard the front door slam so they'd come to investigate. 

"Sis?" Ash asked. Then he saw how hurt you looked. "(Y/n)!" He exclaimed. He rushed over to you, gripping your arm gently. "What happened?" You said nothing, feeling too crushed to speak.

"(Y/n), what happened? It's okay. You can talk to us." Zane said. You kept crying.

"Did something happen? Is Connor okay?" Kent asked. You felt your agony turn into fury. 

"Yeah....he's perfectly fine." You hissed.

"What? Then what's wrong?" Zane asked. You stood up.

"He's a sick ass bastard." You growled.

"What?!" Kent exclaimed.

"Sis what are you saying?" Ash asked. 

"I'm saying..." You harshly wiped the tears away. "he never loved me. I saw him in the park, kissing Dagger." You spat her name as if it would kill you just saying it." They all looked shocked to the bone.

"He. Did. What?" Ash hissed.

"He cheated on me. Seemed pretty upset when I found out. Doesn't matter though. I told him if I ever saw him again, I'd put a bullet in his skull." You said and went up to your room without another word.

Carl's POV

No...Connor would never do that. I know him! It's not his fault. I'm sure of it! I'll find out what happened. I HAVE to. For my sister. I know she doesn't want to show it, but something just died inside of her. He's the only one that can bring it back. I thought.

Nova's POV

"CONNOR!!! NO!!! GET AWAY FROM HIM!!" I screamed, launching at Dagger. Snow leaped off my back and latched onto her face, scratching her. She shrieked and pried Snow off swiftly. She whipped her away. I couldn't go to help her as much as I wanted to. I fought Dagger to the death. There was no way I'd let her take Connor. I wouldn't let her do this. Suddenly, she whipped out a knife and I felt it plunge into me. I froze, eyes wide. She grinned.

"Looks like you aren't invincible after all." She mocked. She threw me off the knife and I collapsed. My vision was going blurry. I couldn't feel my legs. My lungs were aching. Snow ran over to me, tears in her eyes. I sent and SOS signal to the boys. Dagger laughed. She grabbed Connor, who had passed out, and soon a black van drove bye.

"N-no..." I choked out. "C-Connor...."

"We can't let them get away!" Snow mewed.

"S-Snow..." She looked at me. "I-I need to be fixed. W-we'll save him, but...I need......help." I coughed. They drove away and Snow wailed in distress. She kept meowing her head off until the boys arrived. They took me away and I blacked out.

Smoke's POV

They came back with Nova and I was shocked. I felt rage. She hurt Olive, she hurt (Y/n), and now she hurt Nova! THIS ENDS NOW! I thought.

"SNOW!" I barked. She hurried over to me. 

"Yes Smoke?"

"When Nova and Olive are fixed, we're ending this. Nova mentioned a dog named Sumo. Is he strong?"

"Very." Snow said.

"Good. He's joining us, along with a few friends I know. That's the last straw."

"Indeed it is." We both looked up at (F/n). We were shocked.

"You can understand us!?" Snow exclaimed.

"Yes. I have...enhanced myself as well. I can understand you and, even though I cannot come with you, I will let you do this. Save my daughter's love. I will upgrade Nova and the rest of you. I also have another prototype I've been working on. I knew this day would come. It's time we end this, once and for all. Maverick took my wife from me. Now, it's time we....repay him." He said, anger in his eyes.

"What about Dagger?" I asked.

"You can all handle her. She isn't the most advanced thing on the planet. Finish her and finish Maverick. End this." He said. We nodded. He left. We looked at each other.

"We can do this." Snow said.

"We will end this, forever. This has gone on long enough. Nobody messes with the animals. Nobody messes with family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.2K 20
This story is set during the events of Detroit: Become Human because I'm really bad at one shots. This is a Connor/reader. M/F. Censored swearing. Th...
9.7K 283 11
[Connor x Android!Reader] Detroit is having a problem with their androids, they are attacking their owners; Deviants is what they have been called. C...
28.5K 812 14
"My name is Connor. I am the android sent by CyberLife" Connor is a prototype android sent by the foundation CyberLife. He has one mission and one mi...
515K 18.8K 21
Y/N was born in a world without androids. When she was ten, Chloe, the first android was created. Is this why she is sympathetic to the android cause...