Four Letter Word (Completed)

By GenHope

There's so many positive 4 letter words: Love Like Hope Care Life Then there's negative: Hate Evil Dead For o... More

Cast
- Introduction -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78.1-
-78.2-
-79-
-80-
Epilogue
Alternate Ending

-33-

20.8K 1K 1.5K
By GenHope

S3

- Chapter 33 -
Eye for an Eye

When the elevator comes to a stop on the floor for my Love, Garnet office in the Manhattan building I smile as the doors open. It felt good to be back here after months of renovating due to it being destroyed and ransacked. I didn't plan on it taking this long, but instead of just fixing the things that were messed up I had my whole entire floor redone for a fresh, new start.

I step off of the elevator as my Stuart Weitzman boots click against the brand new, white marble floors. Everything was sleek, clean, and modern like I wanted with neutral colors such as grey, white, and black with a pop of red. The Love, Garnet neon sign hanging on the wall is on as am indicator that business is back in action. It was nice to see the office busy again after my employees had to work from home for awhile.

Despite the office being out of order for the time being my business never stopped. I just didn't have a stable place to have meetings. It's the afternoon and I returned back to my office after a brunch date with a new client. My biggest fear was that people wouldn't want to work with me after being in the blogs so much. First my status was outted, the overall drama with my ex, and on top of that my friend was shot at my birthday party. Right about now I was the poster child for scandal and it was not a good look.

Luckily, people put all that to the side and still wanted to work with me. Regardless of the streak of bad luck people couldn't discredit my business savvy or work ethic. My business will always comes first. Now at the top of the year I was ready to be at the top of my game as I start fresh with a new batch of clients I intended to make rich and famous.

I stop at my assistants desk sitting my white Chanel purse on the edge of it. "Did I miss any calls?" I ask as I pull my long, wool coat from off my body now that I'm inside.

My assistant gets up from her desk walking around it. "Yes, a couple. Your lawyer called and said to call him back as well as your real estate agent, Jordan," she says taking my jacket from me draping it over her arm. "Also, your sister is here waiting in your office."

"Sister?" I ask in confusion looking at my watch. "It's noon. Cordelia should be in school."

"Not Cordelia, ma'am. Your other sister, Miranda. She said she needs to talk to you and insisted on waiting in your office."

I furrow my eyebrows wondering what she wants to talk about. "Okay, it's fine. Make sure the board room is ready for the staff meeting at 3," I tell her as I pick my purse back up and walk back towards my office. I grab the door handle pushing the glass door open. Sure enough my sister is sitting in the office chair in front of my desk as I observe her coat on my couch. "Hey, Miranda," I say putting on a smile.

I was happy to have my sister back in my life after years of not speaking. We haven't been super close since we were kids, but I was hoping our bond would grow tighter once we get to know each other again as adults. It took me until now to realize that the only reason we had problems was because of my father. The constant comparisons making Miranda feel like she's not good enough and pitting us against each other. We're sisters, so their should never be a competition.

"Hey," She says giving me a smile back. I take in her attire as she sits in my office comfortably...

Miranda and I have always been opposites. Personality, the way we dress, music, the type of people we date, our friend group, everything. I've always been uptight and boujee to her. Honestly, I don't know how she turned out the way she did when we were raised the same. I think our age plays a factor in it. I'm in my thirties, she's in her twenties, and Cordelia is in her teens.

She stands up as we hug quickly then I go around my desk. I hang my purse on a hook then I smooth out my Alexander Wang dress before sitting in my office chair. "So, what's going on?" I ask putting both of my hands on my desk clasping them together.

"Someone's shining. A special someone buy you all this ice or you bought it yourself?" She asks gently grabbing my right hand looking at the ring Draco bought me that's on my ring finger. My other hand sits on my desk as well wearing the watch Draco bought me on my wrist along with the Cartier studs he gifted me shining in my ears.

"Now you know I don't need a man to buy me anything," I say giving her an innocent smile as she lets go of my hand.

"You're right. Stupid question," she says sitting back in the chair. "Business is doing really well for you. Every time I look up I see you on billboards and magazines or read about you closing 5 to 6 figure deals."

"Just a lot of hard work. Trying to build my own empire," I say tidying up my desk.

"An empire outside of our father?" She asks staring behind me. I slightly look over my shoulder seeing she's looking at the family portrait we took years ago hanging on my wall. I had to be almost 25, Miranda was in college, and Cordelia was in elementary school. Those were simpler times. We weren't exactly a happy family, but we put up a better front to the public that we were. We were better at pretending and now we can't even spend a holiday without arguing or even with all of us there.

"Exactly, just trying to secure the bag and my future. I've been thinking about this whole inheriting Dad's business and being an heiress thing. I think when the time comes and it's passed down to us, I might give my portion of the company to our brother. Seeing as he doesn't have Lennox in the will. He's the only boy sibling. Technically, he's the first and only male heir," I say matter of factly.

"You do realize as the first sibling you get the biggest percent of the company? You're willing to give that up... To a side chick baby?"

I shrug. "I have my own money. It might not be as much as Dad, but honestly I don't want his money anyway. It's not right for him to leave our brother out like that." I pause. "We shouldn't even be speaking about this. Dad isn't dead and won't be for a long time, lord willing. I damn sure don't see him giving up the company even when he retires, so we have a long time until we see that money."

"True. I don't know. As much as I dislike Dad, I can't discredit everything he's done career wise. I wish I could find something I'm good at and can make a lot of money doing it like him or you. I'm 27 and still haven't found my thing. I feel lost."

"What about DJ'ing? You're good at that, right?"

"Kinda. I'll never be like a DJ Khaled, DJ Mustard, Skrillex, or Diplo. Not when I'm a female. It was kind of just a hobby then I started getting booked. I won't be able to model forever either. I have to do something. Apart of me wants to go back to school, but then I'll prove Dad right."

"It's not about Dad. You have to do what's best for you. We all have a purpose, you just have to find yours. Why not move from Atlanta to New York City? There's so much out here to offer that you'll find something eventually."

"I've thought about it considering I don't have a place to go back to in Atlanta," she mumbles, but I can hear her.

"What? Why?"

"I told you me and my girlfriend broke up. Our lease was up, so that's that. I was supposed to be finding a place to live while I'm out here working, but I haven't found anything. I'm done filming for Wild 'n Out, so now I gotta figure what I'm going to do."

"I mean, you can stay with me for a little while. I have the room. You can also work for me until you figure out what you want to do."

Miranda shakes her head. "I can't do that and impose myself. I'm a grown ass woman. Just like you found your way on your own, I have to find my way. That's nice, but a little too much."

"Miranda, we're sisters. We're supposed to help each other and have one another's back. I've been looking and observing. You have 3 million followers on Instagram. I run a digital marketing company. You can bring me in so many clients with all the celebrities and known people you know that I don't. We'll be helping each other."

She looks at me then sighs. "If I say yes, what will I be doing?"

"You can be a brand ambassador. You help bring awareness and clients to my company. Right now I only have two other employees with that position. The pay is good. You get paid on salary and commission. The more clients you bring in the more you get paid. I need you to bring in some of those rappers and models you know," I say with an evil grin making her chuckle.

"You've been plotting on this. Alright, I'll do it. We have a deal," she says extending her hand across my desk.

We shake hands as I say, "I'll get you a contract drawn up and you can look over it next time I see you. Also, you may be my sister, but you'll have to do training before you start. You can start next week since you're done with Wild 'n Out."

"Training?" She asks as if I insulted her.

"Yes, just like any other job. Also, if you work for me you have to start dressing a little bit more..." I suck in air trying to find the correct word. "–More... Not like you're going to the club. More Chanel and less Fashion Nova," I say honestly.

"What's wrong with the way I dress?" She asks looking down at her outfit.

"Not appropriate. Too much cleavage and too form fitting. Nobody should even be able to tell you have a butt or curves, especially in the office setting."

"Okay, cause you dress like a stepford wife or somebodies grandma you wanna come for me?" She shoots back making me look at my own outfit.

"Does everyone really think I dress that boring?" I ask leaning my face against my hand. "This is fashion if you ask me."

"I mean, it fits your image. I think you could step out of the box outside of the workplace a little more. You've been stepping it up a little bit. You just need to let loose all around. Come to the club with me, go somewhere besides Manhattan and hang with the hood niggas or the artsy, crazy people."

I chuckle. "Maybe you can help me step out of my comfort zone and I'll help you tone it down. You did used to always get kicked out of school for breaking dress code." She laughs and before she can respond there's a knock at my office door.

"Come in," I say knowing it's my assistant by the timid knock.

The door opens then she peeks her head in saying, "Draco is here. Do you want me to have him wait in the waiting room?"

I look at my sister asking, "Are we done?"

She looks at the watch on her wrist saying, "Yeah, I have to get to a meeting. I'll be over your place tonight." She stands up as I do too nodding her head.

"Send him in," I tell my assistant as Miranda puts on a Vetements Puffer Jacket.

I observe Miranda's short haircut that I'm just now taking in because she's been wearing wigs. "You really cut all your hair off...I thought you were playing. Mom would break down crying if she saw this."

"That's why I did it," Miranda says with an evil laugh. We all had naturally curly hair that was mid-length, I just always wore mine straight. When Miranda makes the motion as if flipping her nonexistent hair I laugh.

When Draco walks in both me and Miranda look towards the door. I could see Miranda was looking Draco up and down, but I knew it wasn't in that way. It was more of a curious look. I knew she was wondering why he's always around now that her and I have been spending more time together. She knows me and she knows I never hung around guys like 'him' before. She also knows I don't hang out with my clients on a friendly basis.

She's been around him a couple times now. At my birthday dinner and a couple of times at my penthouse and every time she gives him the same wondering look. I know she wants to ask me about him, but she hasn't and I'm kind of glad. I don't feel like explaining our relationship or friendship.

Draco greets Miranda as she gives one back. "I'm going to get going," Miranda says hugging me before exiting my office.

Once she's gone and the door completely closes, I turn towards Draco. "What are you doing here?" I ask leaning against the edge of my desk as he sits in the office chair.

"I was in the neighborhood," he says with a cheesy smile as pink diamonds on his grill shine back at me.

"You and these damn grills," I say shaking my head.

"I don't know if you just don't notice, but I wear one damn near everyday. If not both a top and bottom set, at least a bottom."

"Draco, you barely smile or open your mouth wide enough for me to notice."

"You really act like I'm some grumpy ass, boring old man."

"You are, paw-paw. It's fine. You're a little serious. It's okay." He smacks his lips as I go on asking, "Why are you here?"

"I need a favor.." he says as I cross my arms over my chest. I wait, so he'll go on and ask. "I told someone I'm going to be somewhere else, so if they ask you make sure you don't let it slip I wasn't actually there," he says basically asking for an alibi.

"Okay," I say not thinking or debating. No more questions. "Will you be coming to my place later?"

"Yeah, later in the night."

"Alright, I guess I'll put you back on my guest list of people who can just come up without permission."

"Oh, shoot!" He says dramatically. "I'm back on the list? I'm privileged. I'm humbled. I'm grateful," he says sarcastically.

I fight a laugh saying, "You're lucky I'm even doing that. You're clearly not taking punishment seriously."

"Oh, I am. Trust me. I've been backed up all week long. A nigga actually has to sleep at my own place in my own bed.. by myself.. alone!" He says dramatically.

"That's good for you. You've been allowed privileges most men I date don't get. I don't let men I'm not in a relationship with spend the night at my place."

"And I'm not most men, so there's that," he shoots back giving me a smug look. "How's Paloma?"

"She's fine. Now her biggest worry is the scar the gunshot will leave since she's worked so hard on her abs. Vanity is more than sanity, I guess."

"I mean, she doesn't really have to worry. The shooter was killed."

It's quiet as I debate whether to ask. "Do you know who it was who did it?" I decide to ask anyway. I clearly couldn't keep my long nose out of business I said I would stay out of.

"It doesn't matter now, Desdemona. He's dead and like you told me to do, we're handling it." He stands up from the chair as I roll my eyes. Not asking questions is going to be harder than I thought. I like to know everything at all times. It's good in some cases except this one.

I lift my head up remembering something then asking him, "Hey, have you talked to or seen Rhea this week? I've been trying to get in contact with her, but she hasn't been answering my calls, text, or emails. She has yet to respond. I need her to style me for an upcoming photo shoot."

I notice Draco's body language change. "My niece got sick with the flu. She's probably just busy taking care of her," he does a slight shrug as I narrow my eyes. I feel like he's lying. "I'll tell her to call you back next time I talk to her.

"Oh, that's too bad. I hope your niece gets better," I say to go along. "Tell her she can call me back whenever she's free."

"Gotcha, I'm gonna get going. I have things to do and money to make."

"Don't we all," I say lowly moving a small picture frame with a picture of Cordelia on my desk.

"I'll see you tonight," he says walking up to me. He stops in front of me as we both look in each other's eyes. He kisses my cheek as I close my eyes. "Have a good day," he says before backing away then leaving my office.

I sigh heavily then push myself further on my desk to sit on it. I grab my phone that's sitting on top of the desktop then unlock it. I decide to call Jordan back since my assistant said she called. Right now I'm in the process of trying to find and buy my first house.

The phone rings a couple of times then she finally answers. "Hey, Jordan. You called?"

"Yeah, Desdemona. I just wanted to go over further what exactly you want in home and location. I don't know if you have time, but maybe we can meet for lunch and talk about it.. It won't take long."

I look at my watch saying, "I can squeeze it in if it's right now. I have a meeting at 3."

"That's fine. I'm shopping at Intermix on Madison Avenue in Upper East Side. We can meet across the street at this restaurant called Sant Ambroesus."

"Okay, I'll be on my way," I say before we hang up. I grab my purse then leave my office stopping at my assistants desk to get my jacket and tell her I'm leaving.

Instead of taking my own car I take a town car that my office building provides. When I get to the restaurant a waiter shows me to a table outside where she's sitting. "You aren't cold out here?" I ask approaching the table as she stands up in a Louis Vuitton shawl so we can hug.

"Nope, it feels good," she replies. It's now the beginning of February. It's still cold, but today was a warmer day. I was ready for spring already.

While hugging I can feel her belly up against me making me say, "you're growing," once we pull apart.

She chuckles. "Yeah, 4 months now."

"Wow! I know you're excited," I say as we sit down at the table. I touch the menu, but don't pick it up because I ate not even an hour ago.

"Stressed more than anything with moving out here, working, Ares." She says his name sharply as she sighs pushing her straight, middle parted hair back when it falls in her face. I shake my head because I couldn't imagine. That's why I've always been adamant that I want to be married before I have any children.

"Has he been cooperative?" I ask deciding to look at the drink portion of the menu.

"Yeah, he's been coming to the doctor appointments. He acts like he wants to get back together, but I don't think so."

"Really?" I say raising my eyebrows in curiosity thinking about my sister, Cordelia.

"Yeah, but I'm not really interested in going back there. Would it be nice to be a family? Yes, but he's a cheater and liar. I think he's seeing someone anyway. I feel sorry for her. Hey, at least he moved out of his grandmother's and finally has his own place."

"That's good." I just wished Cordelia would listen to me and stop being so stubborn. There's nothing I can do, I guess. It's not even about the age anymore. Two years isn't a big deal, but Ares' situation as a whole is. When I see our waiter walk by I call him over to the table. I order a cocktail then look back at Jordan. "Have you already ordered a drink?" I ask before the waiter walks away.

She holds up a champagne glass filled with liquid saying, "Non-alcoholic sparkling wine. Still wanted that bubbly, fancy feeling." We both chuckle as the waiter walks away.

"You mind if I take your picture? Just want to promote you, your business, and that you're in New York now.."

"Of course. Thank you for that too."

"No problem," I say giving a small smile as I grab my phone. I unlock it going to Instagram swiping left to the camera for the story. I raise my phone Jordan get situated to pick her pose. I stare past her head squinting my eyes looking at the building across the street. I swear I could see someone in the window looking directly at me. The longer I stared the clearer the person became. When I finally blink they're gone. I brush it off thinking I'm being paranoid ever since Paloma got shot. I take the picture then lower my phone to look at it..

I don't know why I thought the person I saw would pop up in the picture. I tag her in it then post it to my story before locking my phone and sit it back on the table.

"Ready to get started?" Jordan asks pulling out an iPad mini from her Chanel bag.

"Of course. I know I've been all over the place with everything."

"It's okay. It's your first house, so I understand. Did you pinpoint a location?"

"Somewhere in New Jersey. Edgewater, Fort Lee, Hoboken, anywhere with a short commute to Manhattan."

Her fingers type fast on the screen of the iPad as she asks next, "How many bedrooms? The least and the most?"

"Hmm," I say thinking about it in my head. "At the least 6 bedrooms and the most 10."

"Any necessary amenities?"

"I need a big kitchen, huge walk-in closet, an office, a theater room, a game room, a pool,and needs to be a gated community or have my own personal gate. Everything else is extra."

"Okay," she says under her breath typing. "Price range?"

"One to five million." It gets quiet as I hesitate to voice my thought. Finally I say, "I know this sounds crazy... But is it possible to buy two houses at the same time? One in New Jersey then maybe one in Atlanta or California."

"Anything is possible if you have the money. Why Atlanta or California?"

"I'm planning on expending my Love, Garnet headquarters to one of those places. I have a lot of clients in both locations, but they always have to fly to New York in order to meet with me. Also, just a change of location whenever I want. The house doesn't need to be nearly as big or expensive as the one I'm looking for here."

"Okay," she says writing in a small notebook. "What you could do is pay for the New Jersey house yourself then get a loan for the other house. That way you're not spending all that money at once. Gradually pay off the other house. Or you could get a rental property."

"I think I like the first idea. Renting is nice, but I also want to get a foot in real estate since I'm a little late on getting a house. I can rent out the California or Atlanta house when I'm not there." One thing my father urged me to do financially is to invest into real estate and property, but I have yet to do it. I always wanted my first house to be bought with someone I'm married to and plan on having children with. I can't wait forever on that, so I just need to do it. I've outgrown a penthouse that I have to pay rent on each month, but it never really being mine.

"It's never too late to get into real estate. It's whenever you're ready. There's always pros and cons when it comes to owning versus renting. It's a big financial responsibility, but I'm sure you can handle it."

"I hope so," I say as she smiles at me.

"Well, I don't want to hold you up. That's it. I'll call you when I've found some houses then we'll set a day to look at them."

"Okay," I say as we both stand up. I put my purse over my shoulder then Jordan and I hug. I walk through the restaurant's little gate enclosing the outside area going to the main streets sidewalk. I call the car service letting them know I'm done. He tells me where he'll be parked which is down the block.

As I walk wind blows in my face making sure I'm aware of my surroundings at all times. I look at the face of each person who passes by me. I notice a man leaned up against a lamp post trying to light a cigarette flicking the lighter with one hand and using the other to block the wind. When he finally gets it he pulls it from his lips blowing out smoke as our eyes connect. I quickly look away then keep walking. I slightly look over my shoulder seeing he's now walking in the same direction as me some distance back.

I hold my Chanel Boy bag close to my body as I walk a little faster making my boots clack against the pavement. I've been extra on edge lately. Nothing made me feel safe. Not even a gun. Someone wouldn't do something to me in public, in broad daylight, and a busy New York street. Right? As I keep walking I use my thumb and index finger to push the buttons of the clasp on my purse to open it. I pull the flap up making sure the gun I got a week ago was still in there even though I haven't moved or touched it since I got it.

Even though I got it at the advisement of Draco and his family, I couldn't see myself pulling it out to use it. Could I actually shoot someone? Even if it is self-defense that just seems crazy to me. I was better off getting security with my scary ass.

Before I know it I'm bumping into someone because I'm not looking where I'm going. The person holds me by the shoulders as I look up from my purse at them. The old white man looks at me as I say, "Sorry." He gives me a head nod then walks around me. I turn around looking at him then looking around for the person I felt like was following me. Passersby walk past me as I stand there looking around knowing I look completely insane. I felt insane.

The person was probably not even following me. They just had to go the same way and they most likely went into one of the buildings on this block. I sigh heavily then turn around continuing to walk, hurriedly getting in the car awaiting me.

I get into the warm car sitting on the leather backseat. I tell the driver to take me back to my office and he pulls off. I open my purse pushing the gun to the side to grab my phone. I unlock it then dial Paloma's number. It rings a few times then she finally answers. "Hey," I greet back her after she says it. "What are you doing?"

"Finally leaving the studio," she says with a sigh.

"I see you're putting in that work. Staying in the studio all night until the next morning. I'm excited to hear what you're working on."

"I don't have a choice. I have to put in extra work to prove myself to Draco. He basically made me last on the list for the order on who's dropping EP's first," she says with an attitude.

"Why? I thought you were next after Saweetie.."

"I was then he decided to make me last after a disagreement." She pauses then adds, "I need to tell you something..." She sounds stressed out making me wonder what she's going to say.

I sit in the backseat of an SUV as it moves through the Brooklyn streets as night falls. Glock drives, Apollo sits passenger side, and Ares sits across from me. Glock speeds down the block dancing in the seat singing the Diana Ross sample on Mo Money, Mo Problems by Biggie obnoxiously as I stare into the back of his head. He was driving like we're on our way to a family barbecue and not to kill some mutha fuckas. Like we didn't have guns in our possession..

"Fuck our life, huh?" I say as he turns a corner fast as hell making me jerk to the right side.

"I'm the D to the A to the D-D-Y! Know you'd rather see me die than to see me fly. I call all the shots, rip all the spots, rock all the rocks, cop all the drops!" He raps loudly ignoring me.

When Apollo reaches over and turns the music off I think 'thank you' to myself. "Yo ass need to slow down driving like this is Crazy Taxi," Apollo says making Ares chuckles.

"If y'all wanted to get there a certain way, at a certain speed, you should've volunteered to drive. Sit back, shut the fuck up, and enjoy the ride. We'll arrive at the destination soon."

"If we don't die or get pulled over first," Ares mumbles. Exactly.

"Word. This man on fucking probation speeding in a car with military grade weapons like 12 don't be all over the city all damn day," Apollo adds.

Out of all of us Glock was the only one with an extensive record. Of course we've all been arrested at least once for little shit, but not like him. The last time I was arrested and actually charged with something was in high school for credit card scamming. I got off with a slap on the wrist. A couple of years ago Glock was arrested for aggravated assault after getting into a fight in a barbershop and he's been on probation since. He doesn't act like it though...

"Look, I'm trying to get us there on time. We only have a certain window of time to get in and get out to do what we need to," Glock explains as the engine gets louder as we go even faster.

I shake my head knowing he's hardheaded and won't listen. "We just need to do what we need to. C.A.S. doesn't get anymore passes. Not after that club shooting and Rhea," I say pulling the hood of my black hoodie over my head.

"All this shit could've been avoided. I told Rhea's ass not to go over there!" Apollo rants from the front seat. "Nobody ever listens to me and I'm ALWAYS right. Am I wrong?"

"Look, all that matters is that she's alive and safe," I say to offer some reasoning. There's no reason to be pissed off. We needed to be levelheaded going into this situation even if it could've been avoided.

This was just all crazy. Casanova's baby mother pulled a gun on Rhea when she went to their house. Rhea couldn't just lay down and take it. She was able to pull her gun on her too. They could've both ended up shooting, but Rhea talked her way out of the situation by bringing up the kids who were in the other room. Rhea was lucky Casanova had left and wasn't at home or his girl never would've let Rhea walk free unharmed and alive.

Rhea was currently at one of Apollo's rental spots that he has in Staten Island laying low. We knew Casanova's baby mother told him what went down. His baby mother didn't know Rhea was Apollo's wife, but I'm sure Casanova can put two and two together to realize she's associated with us. At this point we couldn't wait for C.A.S. to retaliate. We have to take action now.

"All I know is that we need to be more careful. Niggas getting bold in these streets. First Desdemona's little friend gets shot now this," Glock adds as I shake my head.

"Speaking of Paloma," Apollo says turning around and looking at me. I already Paloma ran and told Apollo like that would change anything. As long as she doesn't tell Desdemona about Saweetie I'm cool. It's not her place anyway. Even if she is Desdemona's best friend she doesn't know what we have going on. At the end of the day, I was single when I slept with Saweetie and I'm still single now. "She told me you pushed her to the bottom of the list for project lineups."

"I did. I bet you she didn't tell you why I did that."

"Well, why'd you do it?"

"She called herself trying to blackmail me for some information like I'm not her boss. She wanted me to tell her why and who shot her and if I didn't she would tell Desdemona I slept with Saweetie. I flipped it on her ass, had her looking stupid."

Glock is the first one to laugh like always. "Dummy. Gon get her ass shot again making weak threats like that." Apollo shoots a look at Glock as I just shrug, but I agree in my head. "She don't sound like a real bitch to me. If Desdemona is supposedly her friend she would tell her anyway."

"All I know is, Apollo, you need to check her. Get her straight because she's feeling herself a little too much," I say as Apollo looks at me again.

"Me? It's your label, right? That's what you told me when you decided to work with Porsha behind my back. Isn't it? I'm just the co-CEO. You control her yourself, bossman!" He says sarcastically.

"Here you go again. She's only getting this big headed because of you. You got her thinking she can do and say what she wants at MY label because you go behind my back doing shit for her."

"Like you do for Saweetie?" He asks with raised eyebrows. "Exactly! You know this nigga just paid 7 G's out of his own pocket for her next music video?" Apollo asks directing the question towards Ares and Glock. "If the money isn't in her budget, she doesn't get it, Draco! You shelling out all this money to make sure she pops off. What has she done for you? Give you some pussy?"

"You have to spend money to make money. Saweetie isn't going to push herself. We gotta push her out there. That's what a label does. How do you think I got her the distribution deal? She's about to release an EP, go on tour, perform, get sponsorships. I know what I'm doing. What has Paloma done for you since we're asking? Give you some pussy?" I throw the question back.

Apollo whips around in the seat fully staring at me with a glare. "Are you crazy?! I'm not weak like you. I ain't never been swayed by some pussy. I ain't seen it, smelled it, tasted it, touched it, or been inside it. I'm married. A nigga can't have friends? Don't nobody wanna be in y'all ugly ass faces all day," he says turning back around.

"Can y'all stop yelling? I can't see the address," Glock interrupts as he drives slow squinting out of the window.

"How is us yelling distracting you from seeing?!" I yell at him still in argument mode.

"Exactly!" Apollo agrees. "It's right there," he points.

"I will pistol whip the both of you bitch ass niggas," Glock says turning into an alley.

"How about everybody shut the fuck up," Ares says sighing loudly. "Y'all always arguing over stupid shit. Get it together." I could tell Ares was fed up. He was the only one who didn't like to argue. He just minded his business and didn't say shit. He rarely got mad to be honest. He had the least temper out of all of us. The gentle giant.

Glock pulls into the alleyway parking behind a building. We already had one of our guys Haze here waiting on us to arrive. He was able to snake his way into their crew. C.A.S. is having a meeting here and the plan was to take out as many of them as we can to make their army smaller. C.A.S. has never been a big crew, especially in comparison to ours. Our organization crossed state lines across the entire country while C.A.S. was limited to the tri-state area of NY, NJ, and PA.

The point of this was to get rid of the top heavy hitters of their crew because they're the ones doing all the dirty work. It will leave both Casanova and Chaos vulnerable without their most trusted crew members to protect them then we'll be able to get to them easier.

Glock Parks the car and as Haze approaches he rolls the window down. "What's it looking like?" Apollo asks as I put gloves on my hands.

"They own this whole building. They're having a meeting on the third floor with all the important mutha fuckers. Then they have people doing work on the other three floors... cooking up, cutting up, bagging up, counting money, shit like that."

"Are the others here yet?" Glock asks as I look at the AR-15 in my lap.

"Kojo is parked on the other side of the building with 3 more people with him. I say send in two people to each floor. Glock and Apollo take floor two while Draco and Ares take the first floor. We'll handle the other two floors. Come in at exactly 20:35," he says using military time. Haze has always been a little serious about this shit that's why we trusted him.

"What? The clock only goes to 12, stupid!" Glock says confidently.

"8:35, slow ass nigga! I gotta get back inside before they start wondering," Haze says rushing off as Glock rolls the windows back up.

"If you see anything worth taking take it. That goes for money or drugs," Apollo instructs. Glock extends a ski mask back towards me, but when I'm about to grab it Apollo says, "No masks." We all look at him sideways. We never go mask-less. "I want them to know we did it. Whether one of them makes it out alive and tells Casanova and Chaos or they see it on the cameras."

"Fuck it, mask off," Glock says getting excited. Ares and I both give each other the same unsure look, but don't argue. We all get out of the car. "Chase a check, never chase a bitch!" Glock goes on milly rocking with a whole MP5 in his hand. "Fuck it, shoot his face off!" He says spinning the lyrics making me laugh.

"Keep playing you gonna shoot ya toe off like Tip Toe," I say referring to one of our older cousins. I close the door behind me as Ares comes up standing next to me. We do our handshake as Apollo looks at the watch on his wrist checking the time.

Ten seconds pass then he says, "Let's go." Glock goes in first while we all file behind with our guns raised and prepared. When I see a big dude laid out on the ground bleeding by the door I know he was probably security to keep watch and Haze took him out. He looked like he had been stabbed several times.

Glock and Apollo rush up the stairs as me and Ares continue down the hall. I stop at the corner leaning against the wall sticking my head out to see if I can see anyone. It's large, open room and I scan the area with my eyes getting a headcount. When I look it's a room full of people working. I pop my head back in whispering. "15 people. I got this."

"Wait, What? You're not going in alone," Ares whispers looking at me like I'm crazy.

I just give him a look with a smirk. "Switch guns with me." He looks at me funny, but extends it to me. I stick my hand out taking the MP5 as he takes my AR-15. My gun was too big to do this successfully. Just from looking in the room for 5 seconds I had every person's position memorized unless they moved in the last minute.

I hold the gun out around the corner and without even having to stick my head out to see and I pull the trigger letting the automatic weapon go off as rounds shoot out. I would have a more stable grip if I was using two hands, but this was better than running in, them seeing us coming, and then shooting back.

When I don't hear anymore screaming I tell Ares, "go." He goes in first while I follow and sure enough I dropped all the bodies in the room. I may not be the smartest or the most tactile, but my photographic memory comes in handy. I look at the slumped over bodies sitting at the table or the ones who were standing up that are now laid out on the ground. I look at each of them as debris crushes under my Black Timb's.

"Shit, I coulda stayed my ass in the car and kept the heat running," Ares says looking around the room. "Your aim has always been impeccable." He was right about that. I could shoot with my eyes closed or blindfolded. If you hear one thing about me it's that I shoot like a highly trained sniper.

"Thank you," I say sitting the gun on the table. I take my backpack off of my back looking at one of the dead guys sitting on the table seeing his hand was reaching for a gun but he got hit before he could grab it. Apollo said take things of value, so I was taking the stacks of money on the table stuffing them into the backpack.

"Jackpot," Ares says making me look at him. He's holding up a large bag of weed with a wide smile. He happily stuffs it into his backpack as I look at my watch.

We had two seconds to get out of here. We always went in with a plan including a time limit. I quickly zip my backpack up putting it back on my back. "Let's go wait by the stairs for Glock and Apollo." Ares nods his head, so we leave the room going back down the hall waiting at the staircase. I look at my watch as the seconds go down. "Where the hell are they?" I ask when the hand on my watch hits the 8 for 40.

Five more seconds pass. "If they don't come down here in five more seconds we're going up there." I can hear a commotion coming from upstairs making both Ares and I look up. Before I know it I hear fast and heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. I didn't know who it could be, so I raise my gun.

When I see Apollo and Glock fly down the stairs with wide smiles I lower my gun. "Woo! We hit the lottery, baby!" Glock says holding up black gym bags.

"What is that?" Ares asks as we all walk down the hall.

"Money and lots of it," Glock says looking over his shoulder smiling. I look down at the bag just thinking...

As much as we needed to do this, I was tired of killing.

We all walk through the door that goes outside into the night. It's even darker and a littler colder. We all walk towards the car putting our bags and guns in the trunk. When I hear a noise I become alert looking around. The street light shines yellow not giving much light, but I can see movement up high. I squint seeing there's a person trying to escape from the building using the fire escape.

I go to the backseat of the car reaching onto the floorboard where there's a handgun with a silencer grabbing it. I aim up into the air shooting the streetlight out making the alley dark. When I hear medal clanging and grunts I know the person couldn't see, so they fell. "Turn the car headlights on," I tell Glock who does what I say.

They shine bright giving the alley light again and I see a person laying on trash bags groaning as I approach them. They get up and try to run as I fire into them eventually hitting him a couple of times in the back and leg making him fall to the ground. I walk up on him looking at him as blood starts to seep out. I fire one more shot into his forehead making him immediately stop moving as he's now dead.

I walk back to the car getting in and Glock speeds off. After driving for ten minutes, Glock drops me and Ares off at our community center in Flatbush that's nearby. Ares and I go through the backdoor of the building walking fast down the hallway of offices that's only accessible to the employees. We both disappear into separate offices as I lock the door behind me.

This was the first step to our alibi if we needed one. Ares and I came here earlier today where I parked my car in the parking lot. We came in through the front door, stayed a while talking to employees and kids then we left out of a backdoor with no camera by it where Glock was waiting to pick us up. It would look like we were here all day and never left being community leaders.

I hurriedly change out of the clothes balling them up putting them in a backpack sitting under a desk. I quickly change into the change of clothes I brought earlier today and put on a fresh pair of shoes. The outfit was identical to the one I had on earlier. When I'm done I put the backpack over my shoulder and leave the office. Right as I step out into the hallway so does Ares.

We both go the same direction traveling through the large and quiet building since it's closed and all the kids have left. The only people that were left here are employees and janitors cleaning the place before lockup. We go to the cafeteria kitchen and I flick on the light switch making the bright, fluorescent lights turn on only so we can see where we're going.

I push through a side door where it's an area used for shipment drop offs and the dumpsters. I walk over to this medal box that stands about three feet. It's a burn cage meant to burn leaves, branches, documents, or trash. I lift the top throwing my backpack in as Ares does the same. I light a fire using gasoline to accelerate it throwing in a match as we both watch it burn. Once I'm satisfied with how much it's burned I put the fire out.

The Dante De Carlo community center we built was supposed to be a place for the youth to foster their dreams and a pillar of the community...Yet here we are changing out of bloody clothes after committing murder and getting rid of evidence.

Once we're done we go back through the building and out the front door to put us on camera leaving. We go out to my car parked in the empty parking lot leaving in my Maserati.

I drive through neighborhoods in Ditmas Park trying to get to Park Slope where Ares lives now. We drive through our old childhood neighborhood passing by the house I bought back for my grandmother. She argued and put up a fight about leaving her place in the projects, but eventually did. She didn't really have a choice. She complains about the house being too big for just her, so I hired her a home health aide just so she can have someone around to help everyday.

If I don't spend the night with Desdemona, which I haven't in a week, I stay with her. It was better than being in my condo alone with my dark thoughts. It reminded me I needed to visit her tomorrow.

I drive down the street stopping at a stop sign when a phone starts ringing. I know it's not mine by the ringtone. I turn the music down allowing Ares to answer his phone. "Hey, Pops," I hear Ares say clearly on the phone with.

I look from him back to the road. Ares' father, Ar'mon, is locked up in Attica, New York doing life and I highly doubt he'll ever get parole. I haven't talked to or seen him since probably high school. I had no reason to visit or call him. Damn sure wasn't putting money on his books.

I never liked Ar'mon. Not with the way he treated my mother or even how he treated Glock and I. He could die behind those prison walls for all I care. If you were so mad at my mother for cheating and having two outside children he should've left her. Instead he had my father killed, took her back, treated her like shit, and made Glock & I feel like we were outsiders.

I was wondering how he was calling, so late in the night. I figured he had pull with the guards because of his name or he had a cellphone.

"My bad. I was busy today... Naw, I'm in the car with Draco," Ares details as I mentally roll my eyes. Why'd he have to mention me? Hopefully his ass doesn't try to pass the phone to me. "Dray, my Pops said wassup," Ares says as I look at him.

"Yoo," is all I can muster up. I couldn't even say a fake hey, how are you? like I care.

The conversation is short and when Ares hangs up he says to me, "I'm gonna go visit my Dad in a couple weeks. You tryna make the trip with me?"

"Naww, I'm busy," I lie. I don't even know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone a couple of weeks.

"I didn't even tell you a date. How you know?" He asks laughing seeing through my bullshit. "You still don't like him, huh?"

"Nope," I say simply.

"You know how to hold a grudge. I had one against him for awhile too because he left us. Finally gave him a chance and got to know him. He's pretty much been locked my whole life. I don't know.. He seems different from the bitter ass dude he was when he was out those couple of years."

"I would hope so. That man is damn near 50. If being in one place doesn't allow you to think and change you're just a lost cause," I say honestly. "He ain't never getting out, so he might as well become a better person."

"Naw, he's not gonna serve that life sentence. Not when they're reversing old drug laws and shit. Plus, he can go for parole soon. He's gonna get out," Ares says confidently.

"If you say so," I mumble not believing it. I pull over to the curb in front of Ares' building.

Ares turns to me extending his hand so I dap him. He opens the door getting out then ducks his head into the car. "Smoke some tree and get some sleep tonight," he offers as advice knowing I have nightmares especially after nights like these. "Love ya, bruh bruh. Goodnight," he says closing the door walking into his building.

I ride the elevator up to Desdemona's penthouse leaned against the wall watching the floor numbers climb. The elevator stops and I step off stuffing my hands into the pockets of my sweats. When I called and said I was coming Desdemona told me she's in the kitchen. I can hear loud music coming from there, so that's where I immediately head.

I walk into the kitchen and Desdemona is dancing to some old song, singing along. When she sees me she says, "You don't know nothing about this," pointing a knife towards me.

"Yes, I do," I say making her give me a look as if I'm lying walking further into the kitchen. "Billy Ocean, Caribbean Queen," I say confidently knowing I'm right.

"How do you know this song?"

"I'm young, but I do have parents that listened to this," I say matter of factly. "This was my Mom's favorite song. She says my Dad used to always play it and sing it to her because she was his Caribbean Queen." If you go by the songs lyrics it was basically admitting my Dad was just trying to fuck my Mom, but he ended up falling in love.

"Aww, that's so cute!" Desdemona coos like a typical woman. "Is it true? They say Caribbean parents are really strict and they don't play at all."

I laugh at how curious her face looked. "Yes, true as hell. We received licks for every likkle ting."

"Sounds hard. I'm glad my parents didn't whoop me," she says concentrated on cutting an apple.

"How did they punish you?" I ask looking at her confused leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Take something away or grounded us. Also, my dad's words were enough. He could get us together fast. It might've been verbal abuse," she says screwing up her face as if thinking back on it.

"Verbal abuse," I mumble. "Wasn't a such thing as abuse in our house. It's just their parenting style," I say standing up straight going to the refrigerator grabbing a bottle of water. It gets quiet as music continues to play. There was definitely some awkwardness between us for some reason.

I was feeling weird for coming here after what I just did and acting normal. She probably was too knowing I did something crazy, but she didn't know what.

I look at her as she grabs an orange. "What?" She asks putting it on the cutting board not even looking up but knowing I'm looking at her.

"Nothing."

"This is how you properly cut an orange," she says as if it's a cooking show making me chuckle at her enthusiasm...

"Yeah, you got that," I say letting her rock even though I don't really care. I sit on a barstool at the end of the kitchen counter checking my phone replying to text messages.

"I feel like I don't know enough about you," Desdemona says randomly making me look at her funny. "Do you have kids?"

"You've known me since August, Desdemona. I think you would know if I have kids after 5 months. I would have brought them up at least once by now."

"Men hide kids all the time. So no kids?" She asks again because I didn't answer.

"No, not that I know of," I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"What's your middle name?"

"I have two middle names. Draco Ricardo Oshane Lindo." I pause then look at her. "Why are you asking me all these questions all of a sudden?"

"Where were you born? Where were your parents born?" She goes on ignoring me.

"Here in Brooklyn. Somewhere in Jamaica and Trinidad. I don't know."

"Were they legal citizens?" She rambles on.

"I guess. I would hope soo.."

"Have you been arrested or been to jail?"

"Okay, seriously.." I say to avoid answering the question.

"How do you know Saweetie?" She asks making my mouth open.

"Did you really do all that to ask me about her?"

"Answer the question," she says pointing the knife at me casually like she's pointing her finger. "We're just getting to know one another," she says shrugging with a smile going back to cutting.

"You deadass crazy. Then how come I haven't been able to ask any questions? Let me ask you some," I suggest.

"You'll get your turn," she says sternly.

"I met her a couple of years ago in California. Why? Did someone tell you something?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"No. Well, I was talking to Paloma," she says getting my full attention as I put my phone on the marble countertop. "Paloma says that Saweetie told her that she's going to fuck you to get ahead."

"Paloma told you that?" I ask wondering why she lied to Desdemona instead of telling her the truth.

"Yup."

"Okay?" I say playing like I don't care. "Saweetie is just my friend and now she's signed to me. It's not going to happen because I wouldn't cross that line with her anyway."

"So, are you going to tell Saweetie that?"

"Honestly, I don't believe Paloma. Seems like she's just trying to stir up shit. She's mad I told her to stay away from Apollo, so now she's trying to ruin what we have," I explain. I was probably digging a deeper hole because that's Desdemona's best friend.

"I really don't care to be honest," Desdemona says surprising me. "If you haven't slept with Saweetie then I don't care. I can't be mad at words with no action."

"Rightttt," I drag out as Desdemona puts the knife in the sink.

It gets quiet again then she asks, "Did you get everything handled today?"

"Yeah, for the most part."

"The most part?"

"We still have two more people we have to deal with. Only problem is we can't find one of them. We just have to figure out how to make his brother disappear, so then that'll make him come out of hiding," I say drumming my fingers against the counters thinking.

"Brothers? So, what does that mean? Will anybody come after you guys..us..me?" She asks in worry.

"I don't know. We just have to move cautiously. You dead ass need to get security and I'm not playin. If not I'll send someone I know to follow you around everywhere." She looks at me with raised eyebrows. "You remember that guy who came into your office?"

"Yeah, the buff guy with the beard and tattoos."

"Him," is all I say.

"Remember he wanted to work with me, but I turned him down? I could have my assistant call him and tell him I want a meeting so he'll come to my office. Then you do what you do. I don't know about the brother though."

I look at her with furrowed eyebrows, "Uh uh, hell no," I say shaking my head. "You done got a gun and became bold. He's not going to come to your office after today knowing you know me. That screams a set up and he'll know."

"I'll do it," I hear a female voice say making me turn around. When I see Desdemona's sister, Miranda, standing there I look at Desdemona sideways.

"Why didn't you tell me anyone was here?" Is the first thing I can think to ask. Then again I should've asked before I just started talking about this freely.

"I thought she was gone. She's staying with me. My bad. Miranda, just–" Desdemona couldn't even think of an excuse or lie, she just waved her sister away. That didn't work because Miranda came further into the kitchen.

"I'll do it," Miranda repeats more forcefully this time.

"Do what? What did you exactly hear?" I ask.

"Everything. You're talking about Chaos, right?" I scrunch up my face wondering how she knows that because I never mentioned his name.

"How do you know that name?"

"I use to mess around with him. We dated. I knew I heard your name and your brothers from somewhere. He was always talkin' shit about y'all." I just stare at her. "You don't believe me? I know him. His real name is Cassius Jean-Pierre. We were messing around for months. I ended up getting pregnant. He basically made me get an abortion. I didn't want to, but he wouldn't step up. I want payback too. I can help you."

I look at Desdemona who was in just as much shock as me. "Help me how?"

"Help you set him up. I can get back in contact with him then we can go from there."

I scratch my head. "I don't know about this."

"Draco's right. You don't need to be involving yourself with this."

"Look," She says coming closer. "You got beef with him and I do too. It's really simple. I put him in a position for you to get him," she says shrugging like it's baking a cake.

"Are you sure he'll even answer if you reach out?"

"Trust me, he will. He dm'd me the other day wanting to link up because he saw I'm in New York."

I look at Desdemona as she looks just as unsure as me. "What do you want?"

"I don't want anything. I wanted that baby. That's what I wanted," she says with pain in her voice.

"Alright," I say giving in seeing how determined she is. "We'll talk about it later." She nods her head leaving the kitchen. I sit there for a second quiet and thinking. "I'm gonna go take a shower," I finally say getting up. This was getting out of control.

I kiss Desdemona on the cheek on my way out then go upstairs to her bedroom. I go into the bathroom closing the door behind me sitting my backpack on the ottoman in the middle of the room. I turn the shower to let it heat up hooking my phone up to the Bluetooth speakers in the bathroom putting it on shuffle. As soon as the music starts the lights in the shower start changing colors. I get undressed stepping into the hot water spraying from all different directions from the multiple shower heads.

The warm water hits me as I exhale in relief. When I close my eyes like a slideshow I see the dead bodies of Kohh, Sanjay's business partner that I killed for him, the dude who shot Paloma in the club, the members of C.A.S. that we killed today, and the pictures from the news of the scene where the explosion that killed Sanjay Ambani and a dozen others play through my head. My eyes shoot open as I stare at the reflective tile seeing myself vaguely.

As the overhead shower head pours water down onto my head I tilt my head down letting the water get my hair completely wet. I place my hand on the cold tile of the shower wall just standing there as hot water falls down my head and back. When it feels like a hand is touching my back I snap my head up looking behind me. I stare across the spacious shower as steam from the hot water rises up.

The steam rose higher then congealed into the form of a woman making me tilt my head to the side. The steam got thicker then it took shape making my heart beat faster when I see Saanvi. The lights of the shower turned red reflecting through the water. The song playing suddenly turns off as it's dead quiet. As her figure moves closer to me I stand there stuck.

A smile crosses her lips while I try to process what's happening. The closer the figure got the colder the space around me felt despite being in a hot, steamy shower. She was no more than a chill in the air until she raised her hand and touched my face feeling as real as possible. "You're just digging a deeper and deeper hole, sweetie," her voice echoes piercing through my chest making it ache since I haven't heard it in so long.

"You think because you kill your enemies it'll eventually end?" She asks looking into my eyes deeply. "It's not. You're just going to end up like the rest...like me...like my father...Dead." Her hand moves from my face making my cheek tingle. She swiftly grabs my wrist in a quick motion lifting my arm up. "You'll never forget me. None of us. None of the people you killed. I'm in your blood until yours stops pumping too and even after life," she says looking at the tattoo of her name on my wrist. "I'll see you in hell, baby boy." She laughs then disintegrates into thin air.

I gasp in air as the shower immediately gets hot again and the lights go from red to blue. When I hear footsteps in the distance the adrenaline that I was trying to come down from just a second ago is back. "Des?" I call out just in case.

Moments later I hear, "yeah," in the distance. When I use my hand to wipe the fog on the glass door of the shower I jump when I see Desdemona is standing there. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just bringing you a towel because they were all in the dryer," she says throwing the towel over the top as it drapes over the glass halfway.

I open the shower door as she looks at me. "Are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost. It's only me," she chuckles unknowingly. Her innocent face turns to worry asking again, "Are you okay?"

I wipe my wet hand over my face saying honestly, "No."

"What's wrong?" I just shake my head. "Hey," She says touching my face making me look at her. "If you're trippin' about what you did earlier today, don't. I know it's not easy, but..." She snaps her finger. "There's a bible verse about it from Exodus. 'If there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.' I'm sure God didn't mean this, but it fits."

She looks down shaking her head probably thinking about how fucked up this all is. Or the fact that she's becoming okay with the wrong things I do. Or maybe because she's becoming like me.. She looks up at me in my eyes. "You have to protect those around you including yourself and I understand that."

She caresses my cheek leaning up kissing me. "It'll all work out," she assures me. She kisses me again this time pushing me in the shower stepping in too. She was wearing clothes, but she clearly didn't care about getting wet. She kisses me again this time deeper as we move to the middle of the shower. With ease I pick her up as she wraps her legs around me.

Don't they also say an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind?

Thank you guys for 200k views❤️ Comment / Vote4️⃣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 96 27
"You need to know that you are beautiful even now, and I don't care what your background is I just care about the moments we had shared together". Sh...
16.7K 1.1K 44
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
31.9K 1.5K 51
We all want to be loved. Most importantly, someone to love the bad.
163 38 22
Alexithymia, in the best state a person can experience a hardship in describing or expressing feeling, but in the worst case, the patient can not fee...