In Love With My Ex Bully

By NoGruviaNoLife

A story mainly between Mondo Oowada and Chihiro Fujisaki. Pre despair and despair AU Disclaimer : I do not ow... More

New School,New Life
The Day We Meet Again
New Friends
History Kept Shut
First Day of School
A Glimpse Of The Past
Paired Up
I'll Try
Third Member of The Team
Operation Summer Vacation
A/N
He Saved Me
He Wasn't That Bad
The First Time You Took Care of Me
Friends
Chishimondo Is Our Name
Treasure Hunting
Change of Plans
I'll Train With You
First Day of Training
Planning A Strategy
Targeted
To Be Your Man
A/N
Starry Night
New Couple
First Date On A White Christmas
Junko Is Back
Reinforcements
He's Finally Mine
Torturing The Couple
Forgive Me
The Secret Project
Happy Birthday
Secret Mission
Best Boy-Friend
Revenge
All My Fault
Class Meeting
Say Goodbye To Ryoko
High Alert
Mondo's Birthday
Lockdown
Last Day of Hope
Trapped Inside
Just In Time
Getting Out
Future Foundation
The Togami Safehouse
Finding The Hostages
What Happened
Meeting Izuru
Falling Into A Trap
The New Masterminds
Snap Out Of It!
Tagged
A Little Persuading
Back To Normal
Epilogue - We Made It Afterall

A Spark of Hope

424 13 39
By NoGruviaNoLife

Ishimaru's POV

It's been a few days since the brainwashing incident. Kyoudai was still in a coma while Chihiro isolated himself in his room. I dropped meals at the front of the door,but when i went to pick it up,i saw that he only ate a little. He barely even drank. I tried to talk to him,but it ended badly. He'll scream and cry,telling me to go away. I told the situation to Daiya and Mr.Fujisaki. Daiya went to see Kyoudai,yelling at him to wake him up,while Mr.Fujisaki sat on a chair and cried. I sighed. Enoshima might be dead,but the Remnants of Despair were still lurking around. Time is ticking but we couldn't move if this keeps up. They could kill us while we're paralyzed like this. Instead of doing nothing,i decided to suit up and look for survivors,but the area was empty. There were only dead bodies and boulders all over the place. I was busy moving rocks when i felt a presence behind me. I took out my sword and got into fighting stance,getting ready to face the enemy. My eyes went wide. It was Izuru Kamukura.

"What do you want,Izuru?"

"I know about the outcome of your feud with Junko Enoshima. I have to admit,it wasn't that boring. I see that hope has won over despair,therefore,i shall aid you like how i promised to"

I nodded in response.

"But....Kyoudai and Chihiro...."

"....i can help you. Take me to them"

My eyes went wide. Maybe there was hope afterall!

"LET'S GO!"

I ran and pulled his arm,going back to the safehouse. He sighed and ran with me. As we got there,Togami's men pointed their guns towards Izuru. Izuru didn't move while i stood in front of him.

"No,stop! Put your guns down! He's here to help us!"

"NONSENSE!" Togami shouted while revealing himself.

"Why would he help us? He's the enemy,you ignorant fool!"

"He promised that he would help us if we won,and we did!"

"I am a man of my word. Besides, even if you did try to kill me,i can dodge it with ease. Killing you all is a simple and boring act,so it is pointless" Izuru calmly said. Togami thought for a moment and sighed. He signalled the men to put down their weapons. Togami then accompanied me and Izuru to meet Chihiro first. We were standing in front of his room.

"Chihiro is inside. Maybe we should-"

Before i finished my sentence,he barged into the room without saying anything. He opened the door wide enough for us to see him and Chihiro. As usual,Chihiro screamed and cried,walking away from Izuru. Izuru reached out to him and walked slowly without saying a word. Soon,Chihiro was at the corner of the room,unable to go anywhere.

"P-PLEASE GO AWAY! I'M A MURDERER! I-"

Chihiro went quiet after Izuru managed to touch his head. He finally calmed down and had a little smile on his face. Izuru then let go and stared at him.

"How do you feel?" Izuru asked.

"I feel like...all the guilt and burden inside are gone...." Chihiro said with a peaceful face. He then hugged Izuru. Izuru was a bit surprised. He hesitated,but ended up hugging Chihiro back and smiling.

"Thankyou,Izuru..."

"You are welcome,Chihiro"

Chihiro then let go of the hug and saw me and Togami. I don't know about Togami,but i was crying tears of joy. Chihiro was back to normal. I was so busy crying that i didn't notice Chihiro hugging me. The hug was really tight,but i hugged him tighter,feeling glad.

"CHIHIRO! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!"

I lifted him up to the air,spinning him around. Chihiro giggled. He then gave me a peck on my cheek.

"I miss you too,Taka! Even though i've been here all the time and not dead"

The last word he said made us froze. The moment i put him down,he immediately ran towards Izuru.

"Izuru,p-please save Mondo..!" He cried. Izuru nodded. We then hurried over to Kyoudai's room. Me and Chihiro held hands,hoping that Izuru could do his magic. A few moments later,Izuru was done.

"Did it work..?"

I then heard a groan coming from Kyoudai.

Chihiro's POV

"What the fuck hap-OH SHIT,CHIHIRO!" Mondo yelled while sitting up at an incredible speed. I hopped on to his bed and sat on top of him,hugging him tight while crying.

"M-Mondo,i'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I...I..."

My mouth was then shut close by his lips. The kiss was deep. I recipocrated his act,kissing him with all of my heart. I cupped his face and felt something wet. It was tears,flowing from his violet eyes. I let go and looked at him. He just stared at me and cried. Looking at Mondo like that made me cry again. I made Mondo wounded a lot. I left him behind and even betrayed him. Even though i was crying,i tried to smile for him.

"What's w-wrong,Mondo?"

"I'm just...i'm so fucking happy that you're back,Chi..." he said while hugging me and crying loudly. It was rare for him to cry out loud,but if i were him,i would definitely be worse. Izuru then cleared his throat. We both looked over to see him pointing at Taka. We looked at Taka to see him turn into a crying mess. His nose was running and tears were flowing endlessly. We were so busy with ourselves that we didn't notice him crying too. We smiled and gave out a hand,signaling him to come over and do a group hug with us. Without hesitation,he went to us and smiled while crying at the same time,but i'm sure that it was the good kind of tears.

"K-Kyoudai,Chihiro,welcome back!"

"It's good to be back,Kyoudai" Mondo said while rubbing Taka's back. After a while,he finally calmed down.

"You know,i was crying because of two reasons" Taka said.

"And what's that?"

"One,you and Kyoudai are finally back. Two,your love scene was really touching. Even Togami let out a few tears!"

Really?

"No,i did not!" Togami yelled. Whoops,we forgot about him too. Togami then walked over to us. Mondo gave Togami a hard pat on the back while grinning.

"I know ya miss me,Dumbass. No need to be all shy!"

Togami scoffed and looked away. I saw a little tint of red on his cheeks.

"As if. I,Byakuya Togami,would never miss a narwhal peasant such as yourself"

We all just laughed at his reaction. Togami then cleared his throat.

"Anyway,make sure that you don't do anything reckless anymore in the future. If you know what i mean" he said while looking at Mondo.

"Got it. I won't ever forget the first time you lost your cool. I got slapped a lot on that day too. Thanks,guys" Mondo said while rolling his eyes and smiling. We all laughed. Oh,Mondo.

"Are you done?" Izuru asked. He stood there,watching us all this time. I hopped down and went to him. I bowed.

"Thankyou again,Izuru..."

"No problem" he said.

"Anyway...when do we start on making the cure?"

Izuru shook his head.

"It's best for you all to rest for the day. We shall meet again at Jabberwock Island tomorrow morning at 10 AM. I prefer you come on time"

He then turned around and headed outside. I chased him,but he was already gone. Instead of him,i met dad,Daiya,and Takaaki. The three of them froze while staring at me. I just kind of stood there awkwardly.

"Umm...i-is something wrong..?"

Dad was the first one to break down. He cried and hugged me so tight that i couldn't breathe. Weird,he usually doesn't have any strength,but his hug showed the other way around. I pat him on the back to calm him down.

"OHMYGOD CHIHIRO! YOU'RE NORMAL AGAIN!" He cried.

"Yep. Hey,dad"

I then felt a big hand ruffle my hair. I looked up to see Daiya with that toothy grin of his.

"Hey there,kiddo'. Ya ain't traumatized anymore?"

I shook my head and smiled at him.

"Nope"

"Now we just have to wait for Mondo..." he said while staring at the floor with a sad expression. I tugged on his coat to get his attention.

"Actually...Mondo already woke up. He's inside with Togami and Taka"

Daiya's eyes shot open.

"R-REALLY?!"

He then dashed forward to Mondo's room,leaving the three of us alone. Dad was still busy crying,so i couldn't move for a while. Takaaki just stared at me. I heard from Taka that he's really strict and cold sometimes. To be honest,i was scared of him.

"D-Do you need anything,M-Mr. Ishimaru,sir..?"

He then let out a smile. I was surprised. He wasn't the type of person who smiles a lot.

"You don't have to be scared of me,Chihiro..i just wanted to say that you are really strong. I've heard about the past hardships that you went through with Kiyotaka and that delinquent. I have to say,you really are something..."

"Umm...thankyou..?"

He then touched dad's shoulder.

"Taichi,that's enough. Chihiro will feel cramps all over his body"

"O-Oh,yeah...sorry,Chihiro..." dad said while standing up. I just nodded in reply. The three of us then went to Mondo's room. We saw Daiya smiling and crying. Mondo was patting his back while Taka just stood there,watching them. When he noticed us coming,he bowed down. Well,actually,he bowed to Takaaki.

"Father..." Taka greeted. Takaaki went over to him and pat his back.

"Stand up. There's no need for you to do that anymore. It's true that i've told you once to strictly follow all rules and manners,but this incident has taught me a valuable lesson. We don't know when death will arrive for us,therefore, we have to make the best of our lives. I am really thankful that Mondo and Chihiro became your friends. Because of them,you finally felt emotions that you never experienced before. I...I failed you as a father and...i'm...sorry..."

Taka hugged Takaaki and smiled.

"I forgive you,father. Actually,you didn't fail. You are the best father there is for me. Without you,i wouldn't become what i am today. So,Thankyou..."

They both hugged for a while. I was glad to see that Taka and Takaaki are in good terms now.

"Alright,guys,that's enough. We should get outta' here and let Mondo rest" Daiya said while walking outside. Everyone else followed. I was heading out when Mondo called me.

"Hey,Chihiro?"

"Yes,Mondo?"

"I...uh...i'm lonely,so can ya...uh..." he said while blushing and looking away. I giggled at his reaction.

"Okay,but you won't be able to rest well"

"I've been in a coma for days. Don'tcha' think that's enough 'rest'?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes teasingly.

"Yeah,sure"

"Besides,i got a few things to say to ya..." he said. What things? He then patted the empty space next to him,signalling me to sit there. I obliged and sat there,facing him.

"First thing's first. Are we...are we still dating..?" He asked. I laughed while he just stared at me,confused.

"Hey,this is no laughing matter!" He half-yelled.

"Sorry,sorry...isn't it obvious? Of course we are!"

"REALLY?!" He yelled. Yelled in a good way.

"Yes,silly! What's with that question though?"

"Well...we broke up. You were the one who called it quits" Mondo gloomily said. I searched a memory in my brain of the time i broke up with Mondo. After a few minutes,i finally remembered. I broke up with him when i was still a mastermind.

"Ah,s-sorry about that,Mondo..! I-I was..."

Mondo grinned and ruffled my hair.

"Nah...i knew that it wasn't the real you who broke up with me. I was just making sure,that's all.."

I then layed down and cuddled with him under a warm blanket.

"Hey,what happened while i went missing? You said something about Togami 'losing his cool'?"

"Long story short,i got slapped for like,probably....three times? One from you,one from Taka,and one from Togami. First,Togami got mad at and scolded me,which is actually reasonable and unexpected. After cooling my head off,i found out that you were gone. I went with Taka to search for ya and got really pessimistic. That's when Taka went super saiyan and started to cuss at me" Mondo sighed while rubbing his cheek.

"It fucking hurts,y'know"

I giggled and kissed the cheek that he was rubbing.

"There. Does it feel better?"

"Actually,there's one more spot that hurts. Could ya please kiss it too?" Mondo asked.

"Sure"

"It's here" he said while pointing at his lips,a smirk evident on his face. I blushed and looked away.

"You could've just said that you wanted a kiss on the lips.."

"But teasing ya is fun!" Mondo laughed. I then nodded and kissed his lips just like what he wanted.

"Chi,sorry for not being a considerate boyfriend. I was a fucking jerk because i didn't realize about your feelings...ya were scared and terrified,but i did nothing and instead just made it all worse..." Mondo said while rubbing the back of my head and kissing my forehead. I shook my head and hugged him.

"No,i'm sorry...i'm the one at fault here...if only i wasn't such a sensitive scaredy cat,you wouldn't have gotten hurt...i mean,you almost died because of me..."

I started crying,thinking about the fact that i almost killed Mondo. Mondo then cupped my face,wiping away my tears using his thumb.

"Hey,don't say that...just think about it as getting even. I did the same thing to ya back at school when Junko manipulated me. It's fine. I deserved it. What's important is that we're now both alive and well. Let's never risk our lives again,okay,princess?" Mondo asked. I nodded.

"Okay,dummy...."

We then drifted to sleep,resting before our mission continues. The mission to cure class 77.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 213 39
Danganronpa one shots. Read the rules. Feel free to request! December 22, 2021- #25 under headcannons {I do not own danganronpa nor do I own any of...
4.1K 81 18
After the Final Killing Game, The 77th class of Hope's Peak Academy 'welcome' Makoto Naegi to Jabberwock Island. Class 77 has only one goal in mind...
10.6K 248 45
Hi! This is my first story on this app, and I'm really excited to write it! This is a retelling if daganronpa v1, with the same characters, but diffe...
20.2K 414 13
[[[DISCONTINUED]]] ❀️Ishimaru faces hard times when his bestfriends might break up, his lover has a smoking problem, they have dog(s) to tend to, and...