Capture - Newscapepro Crew

By esoteric05

Edited ( Chapters 15-23) Discontinued✖️ Sometimes you may wish you could go back in time, to when it was ea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Well...
Everyone is Awesome
Chapter 13
Pfftt whattt new book coming out???
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
I have too many ideas!
Short Christmas Prequel
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20 (Edited)
Chapter 21 (Edited)
Chapter 22 (Edited)
Short Valentines Prequel
Chapter 23 (Edited)
New book
Prequel
Under Editing
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not a chapter.
I forgot to mention
The Old Chapters
Sorry note

Chapter 26

101 8 3
By esoteric05

Okay, apparently what I just read from Jon's journal was that he was friends with Max? My mind is completely lost. It's spinning so fast I had to shake out of my thoughts and close the notebook quickly.

I got up from the chair at my desk and headed to my bed and flopped face down. I sighed ironically loud into my pillow.

"First it was all sad and depressing and the next it's all super power, sciencey stuff" I said inside my head. "Okay, Okay. Lets freshen up. Lets shake off the romance shit- Oh shit, I forgot about Bri" I lifted my head up a bit and reached for my phone underneath the pillow.

Their were text messages from Bri. At least five of them. When I decided to text her back, I completely forgot what happened between the two of us after Tommy and Ashlie brought us to see a movie. I kissed Bri.

I got all caught up with Jon that I forgot that even happened.

I unlocked my phone to see what she said.

From Bri:
"Hey Cory, After what happened at the movies. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me"
"I couldn't keep my feelings hidden away, it was impossible to do that when you're with me"
"Just a friendly reminder, Don't forget to come to my party on Friday"
"P.S You having super powers is pretty cool, just don't do anything stupid with them haha"
"P.S.S
Btw I didn't expect you to kiss me right on the spot ;)"

It was just a kiss. It was just a kiss. It was just a kiss. Oh god, I don't even want to think about what happened at the beach.
That was really awkward.

I sighed and put down my phone back underneath the pillow. I rolled over onto my back and stared at my grey ceiling.

I'll find Jon.

I know I will.

To be continued...

I'm so sorry, this was barley a chapter lol the writers block REALLY hit me hard these past months. My goal is to finish this book, for real lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 97 25
In the year 2017, a young girl by the name of Emily had just started at CCW. She's in year 11 and will meet some rather odd friends... The idea for t...
18 1 1
Long winter had left you with some additional kgs and you were very sulky about it. You knew you were not fat, but you didn't feel yourself. This was...
22.7K 613 32
Sometimes, escaping reality sounds nice You can never fully escape from it From the truth You can pretend to, however Still, you can't have only nice...
14.9K 1K 17
It's do or die, friends or foe somebody is a Titan...not just one, but two, good or evil? Who will kiss who? Who will betray who? Who will KILL who...