Falling {Spider-Man: Homecomi...

Galing kay lionsbby

"Every single day now, got me looking at you in a different way now." - Jack & Jack 15-year-old, Isabella Sp... Higit pa

Meet The Cast
{1} Our New Home
{2} Good Answer
{3} Surprise Visit
{4} Student Body President
{5} Cute Little Turtle
{6} You Said It
{7} Dinner Date Night
{8} A Crush
{9} I'll Protect You
{10} Kiss Me
{11} More Than Anything
{12} For The Girl I Love
{13} Only Time Will Tell
{14} It's Our Legacy
{16} You Saved My Life
{17} That Makes Two Of Us
{18} Declaration Of Love
{19} Return
{20} My World
{21} Ferry Incident
{22} Silver Spider
{23} Tell Her
{24} My Hero
{25} Family
{26} Pre-Homecoming
{27} Good Ole Spider-Man
{28} I Knew It
{29} Mind Control
{30} Our Fight
{31} My Peter Parker
{32} New Captain
{33} Permission
{34} Balance Both Worlds
{35} Big News
Sneak Peak to Sequel: Promise Me

{15} Top-Secret

790 29 2
Galing kay lionsbby

3rd Person POV

Now at the pool, the team were swimming around. Isabella sat on the ledge facing the team as they were talking about the Academic Decathlon.

Peter was on the roof, now wearing his Spider-Man suit, glancing down at the window, staring at Isabella.

Isabella laughed as Liz was splashing her with water. Isabella smiled then she slowly looked up at the ceiling with a strong feeling.

Peter moved away from the ceiling and Isabella looked up with her eyebrows furrowed. Shaking her head, she looked back at Liz and had their usual small talk

Peter glanced back at Isabella and sent her a small smile.

Isabella kept on looking around, wondering when Peter will be coming to the pool.

"Don't worry about Peter, Izzy. I'm sure he's fine." Liz said to her

Isabella sighed, "Yeah, I hope so."

---

Isabella's Outfit:

After they went swimming, they all went back into their hotel rooms. Isabella finished taking a shower and wrapped the towel around her head with her hair up.

She brought her laptop over her desk table in their hotel room and sat on the chair. She opened up her laptop and started typing on the keyboard.

Isabella continued on finding some more information on her father and what he's been up to.

Michelle entered the room after she knocked and got her some food and drinks from the vending machine, "Hey, Bella, I got what you needed."

"Oh, thanks, Michelle." Isabella turned around when she caught the water bottle and the bag of chips along with her favorite candy bar

"Yeah, no problem." Michelle said then sat back down on her bed, eating her candy

Michelle asked her, "Are you still trying to figure out something? Aren't you tired?"

"Yeah, but there's something missing. Like a missing piece to the puzzle." Isabella told her. "I can't sleep unless I find out what's really going on."

Michelle said bringing her stuff over to where Isabella was, "Maybe you just need another pair of eyes."

"Yeah, I definitely need that. Ugh, there's so much I have to go through to figure this out." Isabella told her

"See those files? Those files connect to the current mission however it's top secret for some reason. Like only a few people know." Isabella continued

Michelle questioned as she was eating her chips, "What if it's about you?"

"I doubt it. He wouldn't have files on me in his company's database." Isabella replied with her scrolling through the files

Michelle asked her, "Well, aren't you gonna be the one to take over your father's company? You're his legacy, right? So, maybe his company would have a file on you?"

"Yeah, but he would've told me that he has this kind of information about my identity on his company. Right?" Isabella turned her head facing Michelle

Michelle looked back at her and said, "You'll never know until you find out."

Isabella sighed then took a deep breath, exhaling, she clicked into the file and started hacking through the locks and firewalls.

"It's not about me. It's about these criminals. And about what happened at Delmar's." Isabella said to Michelle

Michelle glanced at her laptop and her eyes trailed left to right, "Why does your dad have this on a top-secret file?"

"I don't know." Isabella replied then walked over to her phone that was by the lampshade, "My aunt has been so busy lately and sort of acting all weird when she comes home late."

"Wait, Bella, is your aunt really your aunt?" Michelle asked curiously

Isabella sighed and shakes her head, "No, she's more like a guardian when Anthony is not around."

She continued, "She's an Agent that helps Anthony with his superhero life and his company."

Isabella got her phone and sat back down on the chair, "My aunt had these manila folders stacked on the living room table. And it looked serious and it made me curious."

"Okay, what you'd do?" Michelle asked then Isabella showed her the picture on her phone

Michelle held onto Isabella's phone and analyze the pictures of suspects and potential criminals.

"Bella? You really didn't look at this, did you?" Michelle questioned and Isabella's eyebrows furrowed, "What are you talking about?"

Michelle said to her, "One of the guys that Stark has their eye on for a potential criminal is Liz's father, Bella. Adrian Toomes."

---

Spider-Man was in the back of the truck after he passed out from his second fight with Vulture. At least, he got the bag of weapons away from the villain.

Spider-Man groaned and held onto his head, "Ugh, my head."

Suit Lady replied, "You appear to have a mild concussion."

Spider-Man got up and looked around, "Hey, Suit Lady, where am I right now?"

"I'm not sure. The container walls are hindering my sensors." Suit-Lady responded

Spider-Man told her, "Wait a minute, they've must've hijacked the truck and taken me to their evil lair."

He continued, "Okay, Suit Lady, we have to fight our way out of this one."

"In 3...2...1." Spider-Man ran out of the container and looked around to see many other long metal containers stacked around their current location

"What is this place? Suit Lady, where am I?" Spider-Man asked

Suit Lady answered, "You're in the most secured facility on the eastern seaboard. The Damage Control deep storage vault."

"No! Seriously?" Spider-Man said with his hands on his head then he groaned loudly with frustration

Spider-Man tried opening the vault with all of his strength but it was no use. Suit Lady told him, "The door will most likely remain close until morning."

"Morning?" Spider-Man asked then he went over to the metal containers and created a web hammock.

He laid on it and said, "Hey, Suit Lady, I kind of feel bad calling you 'Suit Lady', you know? I think I should probably give you a name like Bella, or Spence. No, no, no, God no, that's weird."

"What about Karen?" Spider-Man said as he got down from the hammock

Karen said to him, "You could call me Karen if you would like."

"Hey, Karen, what else can this suit do?" Spider-Man asked curiously, hanging upside down reading his textbook

Web Wings appeared and Spider-Man commented with excitement, "What?"

Standing by the wall wearing his Midtown Blazer, "Maybe we should run that refresher course."

"Ricochet web." Karen said and Spider-Man fired saying, "Ricochet web."

He ducked and looked back and commented, "Woah, cool."

"Spiderweb." Karen informed and Spider-Man webbed the wall

Karen told him, "Web grenade."

Spider-Man replied as he threw his web, "Web grenade!"

He started to jump-rope using his web then he laid on top of one of the metal containers.

Spider-Man spoke, "Should I tell Bella that I'm Spider-Man?"

"Who's Bella?" Karen asked and Spider-Man chuckled, "Who's Bella? She's the best, she's awesome. She's my best friend. Her full name is Isabella Spencer. But, she prefers being called Bella and I usually call her Spence."

He continued, "And, uh, I really wanna tell her but that's kind of weird, you know? 'Hey, um, I'm Spider-Man'."

"What's so weird about that?" Karen asked curiously

Spider-Man replied, "What if she's expecting someone like Tony Stark or Bruce Banner? Can you imagine how disappointed she would be when she sees me?"

"Well, if I were her I wouldn't be disappointed at all." Karen told him

Spider-Man said to her, "Thanks, Karen. It's really nice to have someone to talk to."

He asked, "Hey, how long have we've been here, anyway?"

"37 minutes." Karen said and Spider-Man exclaimed, "What? 37 minutes! That's insane. I can not take this anymore. I gotta...I gotta get out of here."

Spider-Man flipped over and landed on the ground. He removed his blazer walking into the metal container that was he in previously, "There's gotta be something in here I could use."

"Okay, let's see." Spider-Man crouched down and unzipped the bag, he examined the items and said, "Nope. That's awesome."

He got out the neon purple core and commented, "Hey, it's like the 'glowy thingy'."

"That 'glowy thingy' is an explosive chitauri energy core." Karen informed

Spider-Man stood up and dropped it, "Woah, Woah, you mean we've been carrying around a bomb?!"

"It would require radiation to transform it into an explosive state." Karen said to him

Spider-Man tried to contact Ned but the service was no connection, "No, no, no."

Spider-Man webbed himself over to the wall and banged on it saying, "Hey! Hey! Please, someone, let me out! Hey! Hey!"

He glanced over at the time lock and said, "Karen, you have to help me override that time lock."

Spider-Man was hanging upside down with carrying his backpack and writing on his notebook with a pencil, "Okay, Karen, lower the voltage and run it."

"Trial unsuccessful." Karen said and Spider-Man replied crossing off on his paper, "Okay, we just have to try every sequence."

After Spider-Man placed some on the numbers into the calculator, Karen told him, "Initiating trial #237."

The vault door opened and Spider-Man said, "It worked! It worked!"

Spider-Man placed his stuff into his backpack and webbed out of the vault and landed on top of a moving truck, making his way back to Washington DC.

---

Back at the hotel rooms, Michelle was checking her watch, now wearing her outfit for the Academic Decathlon.

Michelle was shaking Isabella to wake up, "Come on, Isabella. We gotta go."

Isabella had her eyes closed in a deep sleep. She dreamt about people screaming her name as she fell after she pushed Ned out of the way to save his life.

She shot her eyes opened and screamed, sitting up removing the blankets away from her. " No! No! Please! Oh my god. Oh my god."

She leaned her forehead on top of her knees and Michelle asked with concern, "Bella, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had a nightmare." Isabella said to her and held onto her head

Michelle placed the back of her hand on Isabella's forehead as she sat down on Isabella's bed, "You're freezing, Bella. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm freezing?" Isabella asked, looking up at Michelle

Michelle nodded her head and said, "Why does it feel like it happened before?"

"Cause it did." Isabella got up then said, "It happened at Delmar's, well before it was damaged."

She continued, getting her clothes from her luggage, "Look, I know you have questions. But I'm not even sure if I have the answers to them."

"Don't worry about it. We'll just talk about it later." Michelle sent her a small smile. "Just for now, get ready before we're late."

Isabella smiled back at her and said, "Thanks, MJ."

After Isabella entered their bathroom, she had her new outfit on and did her usual routine in the morning.

Isabella's Outfit:

She walked over getting her phone and placing it in her bag. Michelle asked getting her stuff, "So, we're not gonna talk about what happened last night?"

"Michelle, we can't, alright? We don't even know that much yet." Isabella said to her, tying her shoes

"We know that your father is trying to figure out something that involves Liz's dad. Who, by the way, could be a potential criminal suspect." Michelle pointed out

"Exactly! It's Liz's dad. I can't just ask her if her father is a criminal." Isabella argued. "I barely know her father. Besides, the only thing she told me about her father is that he's always working."

"Exactly! Working on committing crimes!" Michelle said to her

Isabella gasped, "Michelle-"

The door was knocked and Liz called out, "Michelle, Isabella, open up!"

Isabella and Michelle looked at each other then back at the door. "We're not talking about it anymore." Isabella said making Michelle groaned rolling her eyes

Isabella held onto her bag and opened the door, "Hey, Liz."

"Hey, Izzy, we're gonna be late. So, can you do me a favor and get Peter and Ned?" Liz said to her

"Yeah, sure, no problem." Isabella replied with a smile

Liz smiled and said, "Thanks, Izzy. Michelle, hey, come on, I need your help with something."

"Okay." Michelle said as she walked out of the hotel room alongside Isabella

Isabella closed their door then walked over to Peter and Ned's room. She knocked on the door and said, "Ned, Peter, hey, come on! We're gonna be late!"

"Okay, okay, hold on a second." Ned said and placed the 'glowy thingy' into his backpack

Isabella was waiting outside and watched Ned get out of the room. "BOO!"

He turned around and slightly screamed holding his hand on his heart, "You scared the crap out of me."

Isabella laughed then asked with her eyebrows furrowed, "Where's Peter?"

Ned looked back at the room then at Isabella, "He's, uh, he's getting food."

"Getting food?" Isabella asked with her arms crossed

Ned said to her with a smile, "Yeah, well, technically getting coffee since he was up all night studying."

"Peter doesn't drink coffee." Isabella pointed out. "He drinks tea. I'm the one in the relationship that drinks coffee."

"Well, that's what he told me." Ned replied. "But don't worry he said he'll be back before we go on stage."

"You're a terrible liar, Ned. Just like Peter." Isabella replied then sighed. "He better show up or else I'm kicking his ass."

"So am I." Ned commented then they started walking heading where the team is gonna meet up

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
39.6K 1K 30
Sam and Dean just lost their dad due to the yellow-eyed demon. Elena Gilbert is getting thrown head first into the world of vampires and werewolves t...
67.5K 1.1K 11
Since her parents divorce, Aria has lived with her mother in San Francisco. One day she received a phone call from her father who told her he was dy...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...