Behind Closed Doors (studentx...

By StillTwirling

***PREVIOUSLY TEACH ME*** Rainah has never had an easy life. She lives with her two younger sisters, her emot... More

Behind Closed Doors (studentxteacher)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilouge
Author's Note
Behind Closed Doors Playlist + Update

Chapter 32

16.6K 372 93
By StillTwirling

new cover thanks to MoonLightHaven!!

MONDAY

Zoey drove me to school now that I wasn’t with Will in the morning.

Last nights dream had the same idea of my father killing Will, but in this nightmare, he had sacrificed himself for me like Ash had. I cut after it.

I got around four and a half hours of sleep last night.

I wore a hoodie to block people from seeing my red eyes and the bags. It was incredibly unattractive.

The red eyes thankfully disappeared by lunch so Will wouldn’t ask as many questions.

“You look like a zombie.” Dani said when she saw me.

“Shut up, I know I do.” I groaned as we walked to Will’s room.

“How did this weekend go?” she asked.

I filled her in on everything quickly.

“How bad are the cuts?” she asked, stopping outside of his room.

“Pretty bad.” I admitted. She just sighed and we walked into the classroom.

Will was sitting at a desk, waiting for us. I saw he had 3 Starbucks cold drinks sitting on his desk.

“Yes!” I said, grabbing one. I had been struggling to stay awake all morning. “Thank you.”

“Figured you would need this,” he laughed. “Dani, I got you one as well. I had no idea what you like.”

“This is perfect.” She grinned, snagging one from Will.

“Rainah, you’re going to kill me for what we are doing in music.” He said. “This is my way of apologizing.”

“What are we doing?” I asked once I had chugged down half of the drink.

“Dancing.” He said. “Today and tomorrow are just line dances.”

“Shit.” I muttered. “Why?”

“The school board says I have to cover singing, dancing and basic instruments.” He replied. “Every few weeks, we’ll switch to another thing.”

“I actually have to dance with one of those guys?” I started panicking. The thought of one of them touching me was scary.

“Unless you want to be my partner and assist in demonstrations.” He said. He knew that would suck for me.

Then I realized he’d be dancing with one of these girls if I didn’t. they’d be all over him and I would just have to watch. Besides, I really didn’t want to be close to a guy in that class.

“I’ll be your partner.” I told him.

“Really?”

I nodded.

“Now I wish I was in your class.” Dani sighed. “I want to watch some of these guys dance.”

“It’ll be amusing.” Will smirked.

“Will you two be able to keep it student teacher appropriate?” she asked us.

“I will.” I nodded.

“I’ll try.” He said.

“I’m stepping on your foot if you get out of line.” I warned him.

“Fair enough.”

When the bell rang, Dani left and I took my seat.

Natalie sat with Liz today, I honestly couldn’t care less about it as long as they left me alone.

“Hey, Rain.” Michelle greeted me, taking a seat next to me.

“Hey.” I smiled at her.

“How was your weekend?” she asked.

“Not great, a lot of family drama.” I replied honestly, it might have been the coffee making me be that open. “How was yours?”

“I know how that is, sorry. Mine was alright, I saw that new Spiderman movie.” She said. I liked that she didn’t ask me questions about my family. “I heard we start dance today.”

“Yeah, I’m not excited.”

“Neither am I. I can’t dance to save my life.” She confessed.

“That makes two of us.”

The bell rung loudly.

“Everyone up!” Will said, turning on a well known line dance song. “This is your grade for today and tomorrow, if you don’t dance you get a zero.”

Surprisingly, everyone stood. All of the guys started dancing and girls joined in. Michelle and I danced and watched others. I was positive everyone in the room was having fun, including myself.

The entire class danced in sync. Some people added their own touches to the dances. I stuck to the basics.

  The period passed quickly and everyone left.

“Well that went better then expected.” Will said, closing the door.

“Yeah, really.” I agreed.

“What’s your favorite line dance if you had to pick one?”

“Cotton Eyed Joe.” I replied easily.

He laughed a bit and took a drink from a water bottle.

“Well, what’s yours?” I asked.

“Probably the same as yours.” He said, offering me some water. I took it gratefully. “How was last night?”

“A bit better.” I told him. “I think I should wait another weekend to spend the night at your place, for the girls.”

I expected him to be mad but he just smiled. “I figured you’d say that. I agree with you.”

“Thank you.” I  said, hugging him.

“Of course.” He said. “My college roommate is moving into my apartment building this weekend. I think he’s going make me go to a club with him Friday night.”

I stiffened. He was going to a club where there would be a bunch of drunk older, prettier women dancing with him. That scared me. Was I being too possessive?

What if he had sex with another woman? I mean, he did have needs that I wasn’t ready to fulfill but could I handle someone else doing it? Should I just offer myself to him?

“Rainah?” he shook my shoulders a bit. “Breathe and tell me what you’re freaked about?”

I hadn’t realized I was holding my breathe. I exhaled sharply.

“Are you going to have sex?” I asked, without thinking. I blushed furiously.

“No, angel. I’m with you and no one else. I’ll wait as long as I have to. Trust me, I’ve made it very clear to Shane that I have a girlfriend. He wants to meet you.” He said, tilting my chin up to meet his eyes. I saw he was being honest. “He wants to sneak you into the club, I told him that I doubted you’d want to come.”

“You told him my age and he’s okay with it?” I asked in astonishment.

“He’s making fun of me for it by calling me a cradle robber, but he really doesn’t care.” He chuckled. “I probably won’t be around the house until dinner on Saturday, hangovers suck.”

I suddenly understood why he thought I wouldn’t want to go. There would be drunk people everywhere. He would be drunk. The idea of any man being drunk around me scared me shitless, even if it was Will.

“But I am all yours on Sunday.” He told me.

“Good.” I smiled. I was okay with all of this, I trusted Will to go to a club.

The bell rung and I sighed.

“What are we doing today?” I asked.

“Basketball.”

“Great.” I said sarcastically.

He grinned and kissed my forehead before walking out.

Dani wasn’t excited either when Will announced what we were doing, it was guys against girls.

We both decided to try to play like good students. I figured no one would pass me the ball any ways.

Of course I was wrong about that, Natalie chucked the ball at me and I somehow caught it.

Liz came up on my side. “Give it.”

I tossed it to Dani who lost it to the guys.

Liz groaned and shoved me.

“The least you could do is stay out of my way.” She said. “I’m not going to be nice to you just because of your brother’s suicide.”

“Shut up, Liz. You have no idea what you are talking about.” I said, looking her in the eyes. I remembered Xavier saying to fake my confidence.

“Are we going to go through this again? You can’t stop me.” She sneered.

“You need to stop trash talking my family, especially Ash. It’s childish and stupid. It’s not my fault you are so bored with your life that you want to start this crap with me. I’m done hearing it.”

“So what are going to do about it? Go cry to your daddy?” she laughed bitterly.

I snapped, I have had it with her shit. i could never have done this to either of my parents as much as I may have wanted to.

I slapped her.

Before I knew what happened, she punched my left cheek. She tried to do it again but I grabbed her hand. She took a swing with her other fist and I caught it. This just pissed her off.

She yanked her hands away and tackled me. She begun pulling my hair and I hit her in the face, trying to get her to stop.

Then she was gone.

I looked up and saw Will restraining her as she tried to get back to me. I saw he was trying not to laugh.

Dani was at my side, helping me sit up. She was laughing.

“That was epic!” she high fived me. “Look at what you did to her face!”

I glanced over at her to see she had a black eye and a split lip. I think I did well for my first fight.

“How much trouble do you think I’m in?” I asked her.

“Not too much. You might have to talk to the principle.” She replied, offering me a hand to stand up.

“Ms. Carson, detention with me everyday for two weeks for starting it.” Will said to me. I think he sent Liz to the nurse.

“Yes, sir.” I muttered, trying to look upset about it even though I doubted it would be actual detention.

“Alright, everyone go change.” He said to the entire class.

A bunch of girls high fived me in the locker room they were impressed I had left a mark on her.

I said goodbye to Dani and walked towards the school’s exit to find Xavier. But a guy from gym grabbed my arm.

“Rainah, right? I’m Kyle. That fight was the sexiest thing I have ever seen! Here’s my number, call me if you want to hook up.”

He let go of me and was on his way. I shuddered and ran from the building, no way in hell would I ever call him.

“What the hell happened to your face?” Xavier asked when I got in the car. He gently touched where I had been puncjed.

“I got into a fight.” I grinned at him.

He burst out laughing. “Seriously?”

“Yeah, with that girl Liz. I gave her a black eye and split her lip.”

“I wish I could’ve seen that.” He was still laughing as he started driving. He saw the crumpled up piece of paper I held with the guys number. “What is that?”

“Some guy gave me his number as I was walking out. He said the fight was sexy and to call him if I wanted to hook up.” I said in disgust.

He started laughing again. “If you don’t tell Will about that then I am.”

“Fine.” I sighed. “Your mom is going to be pissed, isn’t she?”

“Doubt it.” He said as we parked in front of the house. Will pulled in next to us.

I got out and saw Will get out.

“You are amazing.” He grinned at me.

“Glad you enjoyed that. Xavier didn’t believe it at first.” Xavier walked over to where we were standing. “Oh yeah, Xavier wanted me to show you this.”

I handed him the crumpled paper.

“Guys are lining up for her now Will.” Xavier laughed.

“I figured they would after that lovely performance.” He chuckled. “What did he say?”

I blushed and shook my head.

“He wants her to call him so they can hook up.” Xavier said, leaning against the car. I kicked him in the knee. “Violent now, aren’t we?”

“He was sleezy and gross, not my type.” I flipped my hair for dramatic effect.

“In that case.” Will said and ripped up the paper. I laughed as he wrapped an arm around my waist. “Let’s ice your face.”

“Oh my god, what happened?” Bethany said when we entered the kitchen, Zoey was with her.

“She got into a fight.” Will said, grabbing an ice pack.

Zoey started laughing and Bethany glared at Will.

“You’re a teacher, aren’t you supposed to stop students from getting beat up?”

“For the record, she started the fight.” Will defended himself as he held the ice to my cheek. He then explained the entire thing. “Because it was my class, I get to punish her.”

“Rainah dear, this girl had it coming.” She smiled, shaking her head. “Sounds like you did well. Let’s try not to repeat it though, okay?”

“Got it.” I said.

Will and I went upstairs to my room and I fell onto the bed.

“How bad does it hurt?” he asked, gesturing to my face.

“It’s pretty numb from the ice.” I replied. “But I’ve had much worse.”

He nodded and sat next to me.

I sat up quickly, remembering something. “The girls are going to freak out.”

“Sky won’t if you explain it. Do you have concealer?”

“You’re a genius.” I grinned at him. I found it and went into the bathroom to apply it.

“I know I am.” Will called. When I came back out he applauded me. “Very nice.”

I smiled and kissed him. His tongue danced with mine for a few seconds before he trailed his lips down my neck. I shivered and moaned when he sucked lightly.

He brought his lips back up to mine and placed his hands on my shoulders. I knew he was asking if he could touch me the way he had on our date. He hadn’t tried anything since then.

I tentatively took his hands and placed them on my breasts. He rubbed and squeezed my breasts through the material of my shirt and bra.

I moaned and pressed myself closer to him. I let my fingers slip under his shirt and I traced his well defined abs with my fingers.

He groaned and pulled away. I panicked a bit, had I done something wrong? Had I hurt him?

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have-“ I started but Will pressed a finger to my lips.

“You did nothing wrong. I didn’t want to freak you out.” He said, I saw a faint blush on his cheeks.

“What?” I asked, confused.

He struggled to find the right words. “Let’s just say I got excited.”

When I understood, I bet I turned bright red. I had turned him on. He hadn’t wanted me to feel that and get scared.

“Sorry.” I muttered, burying my face into a pillow trying to hide my extreme embarrassment.

“No, I’m sorry.” He chuckled, placing a hand on my back. “Thank you for trusting me.”

“Thank you for trying not to scare me.” I mumbled, sneaking a glance at him.

Will excused himself to his room for a few minutes to “readjust”, I didn’t even want to know what that meant.

I went downstairs again so that I was there when Sky came home. Xavier had gone to pick her up. I sat on one of the couches, staring out a window.

“Hey, Sky.” I said when I heard her come in. Will had come downstairs and was playing with my hair.

“Hey, Rain.” She walked into the living room.

“How was school?” I asked her.

“It was okay.” She replied. “I’m going to go paint.”

“Have fun.” I smiled at her.

Will and I offered to go get Lily instead of Xavier. He thanked us and went upstairs.

We got into the Jeep and Will turned up the music as we drove. we sang freely, I didn’t feel a need to be perfect.

When we got to the parking lot, I stopped though.

“Will,” I said, my voice was a bit shaky. “My father is standing out side the entrance of the school.”

ohhhhhh snappppp cliffhanger!

this chapter just amused me to no end, it was fun to write!

what did you think? let me know!

thank you all for commenting, voting and fanning!

<3

Tori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 3 3
Kate was used to dealing with unfair consequences. Having a less than ideal home life and no one else to support her, she had learned to deal with th...
28.5K 534 35
"I push him off me, making him stand on his own. But, Colton pushes me against a wall. 'Jax,' He sighs. Colton leans forward, his lips approaching mi...
125K 3.4K 29
Jo isn't a normal eighteen your old girl in any ones eyes. Her parents and gran died when she was just twelve years old, minutes after she told them...
191K 3.3K 60
Love doesn't last forever It was all a mistake One more cut Bye world This is a story about a girl named Alyssa. her parents are separated and she li...