Give Me Shelter ( LIL XAN fan...

Autorstwa riahvillanueva143

19 year old Mariah has been suffering mental and physical abuse all her life. She finds peace in music and ar... Więcej

The Juke Jam
My happy family
Updates!
Neverland
Finding Diego
Updates:)
Fangirling
chapter 9
Dream Come True
chapter 10
Chapter11
MY BIRTHDAY!
chapter 13
14
15
Rest in paradise
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Last Chapters
29
new book???
NEW BOOK!!!
a little update:)
.....
new book!!

30

735 18 2
Autorstwa riahvillanueva143

***DIEGO'S P.O.V***

She's finally here. After many fucking long  agonizing hours, she's here. My baby, my princess. Riah fell asleep a couple hours ago, so I got to hold the baby. I cut the cord and everything. I nearly fainted when I saw her popping out. It was brutal. But I'm excited to show off my baby girl to my friends over snap. I post her literally everywhere. I'm so proud to be a daddy. A daddy of 2. I still can't believe it. I have all I need, I have Riah, memo and our newest addition to the family  Ayanna Renee Leanos. 

*** fast forward a couple months later***

These past few months have been amazing. She's getting so big and such a blessing. It's hard but I help out as much as I can. I love dressing her honestly. I thought I was gonna be horrible but I should do this for a living. I love her smile, her laugh. I never thought I would love someone as much as I love Ayanna. She's my whole world. I would do anything for her. She's already so spoiled. She's daddy's girl. The only thing I'm scared of is her teenage years. Fuck then her monthly!! That's when mommy steps in. But for now I'm enjoying life with my family. I love posting pictures of her! She's the cutest! I posted a new picture this morning after her shower and it came out so fucking adorable.

I wanna thank you guys for dealing with our crazy ass life. You've been the realest ones and I respect that. Hopefully, you guys will be here when we come back for our new adventure the terrible 2's! Bless up ya'll. I love you all

Love, 

The Leanos Family.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

Well babies, it's done. The book has officially ended. Stay tuned for book 2. I love you all thank you all for the love and support you have all showed me. I am truly blessed.  

XOXOXO

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.1K 118 7
Vic is in an abusive relationship and Jaime needs to save him. (Boyxboy)
634 50 33
Rosie and Matthew have known each other since they were in Middle School/ Junior High. They are now in High School as seniors, and things are changin...
7M 162K 40
Mariah was raped, bullied, abused and rejected by her own mate. Her own flesh and blood never cared about her, made her life hell. But once she get...
172K 3K 34
Who knew, 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉, my childhood friend would go against me. After time things changed. Her behaviour changed. Her actions changed. ...