Finding Diego

Music was and still is a big influence for me. Whether it be old school rap, low rider oldies or new age rap. I love it all. While being in my room scrolling on Instagram I saw a video that Lala posted with this guy who was hot as hell rapping about roses or something. I watched it and immediately fell in love. I searched him up on YouTube and found out his name was Diego but he goes by Lil Xan. I admit I spent hours looking up pictures of him and he's my new wallpaper.

**NEXT DAY**

6:30 A.M

It's the weekend, I don't know why I'm awake. Dad doesn't work weekends so there's no need to be up and make him his lunch.  I get up and check on Memo who's fast asleep on his bed. I take a shower and do my hair and makeup. By the time I'm done it's already 10:00. I decide to lay on my in-made bed and be on my phone. I go on Instagram and follow Lil Xan. I look at his pictures and like all of them!

I notice my phone is on its last leg of survival so I plug it in and go make breakfast

I notice my phone is on its last leg of survival so I plug it in and go make breakfast. I make chorizo and eggs with some tortillas. After eating I check on Dad, he's knocked out. Memo got picked up by my Tia Chuchie an hour ago to go play with our cousins. I go into my room and nearly face planted into a pile of clothes. I clean my room to avoid any other hazardous accidents. While I make a pile of clothes for laundry, I find at least 24 bucks! Score!! After cleaning I walk to the Starbucks down the street. I order a strawberry acai with coconut milk, I'm sitting on the stool waiting for my drink to be done when I hear screaming. Not bloody murder screaming, but more like fan girl screaming. I look up and see 3 big dudes push a kid into the shop and he looks pissed. " Can never go any where bruh, I'm dead ass tired of this shit!" I hear him yell. I sit for a couple more minutes trying to figure out who it is. Then I see the brown curls and the tattoos.... OMFG it's Diego.  I bite my lip to contain all my excitement and try not to scream myself. He orders a drink and sits on the stool next to me. He's looking at me... shit calm down Mariah. I was about to say something when the barista yelled out " Caramel frap for xan" He looks at me and smiled gets up, gets his drink and leaves. I meet my potential husband and say nothing! Fuck... way to go. 

sorry this chapter is pretty short. having really bad writer's block.