27

I decide to go do something i've never think i'd do. Get a tattoo of a girl's name. Well, beside my mom. I head to the parlor and tell them how and where I want my ink. Takes about 2 hours but the tat came out clean. I head home to show Riah and she's passed out on the couch surrounded by wedding magazines and food. I wake her up and she hands me a slice of pizza once I sit down. "What's up?" she yawns. I look at her " Don't freak okay?" I lift up my shirt and she smacks me and screams " OMG NO WAYYYYYY IT'S FUCKING DOPE!" " I'm glad you like it." I laugh. So she's almost due and we decide to find out the gender of the baby. But we wanna do it big. Like huge, so I invite everyone and decide to throw a gender reveal party. I have a bet going around 20 bucks for girl, 50 for boy. Riah thinks i'm sexist for betting more on the boy. "Gotta have an heir to the throne." I chuckle. Hours passed and everyone is having a great time. There's food and games and drinks. I started a game of drinking the liqour from the baby bottle and I am the undefeated champ. The girls are googling over the baby stuff. Not gonna lie the shit's pretty cute. What she doesn't know is that I bought everything we already need. From diapers, to bottles and formula. I'm fully commited to this. I can't wait. I decide it's time for the big surprise i've been hiding from her amd memo. I make them sit on the chairs and cover their eyes. "It's something you've both been wanting for awhile. " An otter?!" memo screams, "No you little wierdo, open your eyes." They both scream at me and cry at what they see. It's a french bulldog. "Her name is Paris Rose" I say handing them the dog. "Awwww how cute" she cooes. " I will love you forever! thank you dad!" He hugs my legs and runs off to the grass and plays with the dog. "You're amazing you know that?" she says. "Yeah just a little bit." I shrug. "But I have a special surprise for you." I say. "What is it?" I grab her hand I tell her to close her eyes once again. She's gonna probably kill me, I couldn't wait to find out the gender so I called the doctor's office and found out. I knew for about 5 months so I hid this room from her for the longest so I can finally show her now.  "Come on you're almost here" I lead her to the nursery room and tell her to open her eyes. She punches me and yells that I should've told her too. But she loves the room and excited to have our first baby together. Our little princess.

 Our little princess