The Plasma Paradox |The Anak...

Galing kay AnaklusmosX

|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in... Higit pa

The Plasma Paradox
Unkown Power
Well That Went Well
Wisdom's Voice
Death of a True Hero
Death Ain't So Bad
The Guardian of Atlantis
A Visit to Typhon's Prison, and New Toys
Olympian Trouble
The Hunt Knows Now
Olympus Knows
Difference to the Plot(Very Important you read, A/N)
Infinite Strength Technique
"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"
"I don't work for Gaea..."
Cold Memories
Tartarus And The War Part 1
Death's Identity And The War Part 2
Apoth's Symbol (AN)
A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3
Universal Power Battle and The War Part 4
Apoth's Symbol 2 (AN)
The White Glow and The War Part 5
"Don't Worry My Moon, I'll See You Soon."
The Dimensional Tournament
The End

His New Anchor

7.3K 168 40
Galing kay AnaklusmosX

Recap: After Artemis stopped her barrage of arrows she collapsed in tiredness from summoning so many arrows.

She crumpled to the ground unconscious. Apoth made the water in the air shoot the arrows into a nearby tree. When the arrows hit the tree they dispersed into a silver mist.

Apoth's attention turned to the two females that laid on the ground. He sighed and dispersed all three of them into mist and traveled back into a room.

He laid both of them on the bed and walked out without another word.

A month had passed since Artemis had challenged the Lord over Gaea for her and her friend's freedom. And with these fights came feelings. Emotions. A warm touch to both of Apoth's and Artemis' cold hearts.

The end of their spars would have them both smiling and even hold a couple of chuckles. They would even hang out after their spars.

Artemis had become Apoth's anchor. When he had dipped into the Styx he had been pulled out by no one. If he were to go again he would see Artemis pull him out. No question.

Her silver eyes had taken his heart and imprisoned it in a circle of love. He loved his moon goddess. But... he couldn't tell her. He couldn't, the war was his first duty.

His feelings for Annabeth were still there somewhere. But his feelings for the Moon Goddess surpassed his old love.

Being with one person alone for one whole month definitely had effects on both of them. Apoth and Artemis.

The more time Artemis spent with Gaea's Lord, the more she saw he wasn't like other males.

She saw that he was fair, honorable, honest and loyal. He was kind, compassionate but also very deadly.

When they would hang out after their spars around Gaea's camp, Apoth would protect her.

She was at the point where she questioned if she even wanted to leave Apoth's side. But she knew if she stayed, others she loved would suffer.

Her family would get hurt. A New Age of chaos would reign. Her hunters would suffer overall. She couldn't let that happen.

She didn't want that to happen. She wouldn't let it happen. Artemis had tried to convince Apoth to switch to the Gods' side but–

He went cold when she tried to convince him. Apoth had told her of the Gods' betrayal. That they made him suffer.

That even her, Artemis, had brought him pain. That she betrayed him. Apoth told her he was willing to look past it though, that he wanted to start over with her.

And she had agreed. She knew she loved this man. But she knew that it would break her oath. But she was willing to do it for Apoth.

Apoth told her that the war would start in a week. That he would allow Artemis to leave and inform the Gods.

It wasn't betrayal. Just a heads up. He told her that he would hold no mercy for the Gods. But he wouldn't let Artemis be hurt. He would give the Gods a chance for victory.

Artemis was thankful for this. But on the inside, she knew that if she couldn't get Apoth to switch sides; The Era of the Olympians would fall.

She brought it up a couple of times, trying and trying to convince her new love to help her. For her. But he declined.

So she gave up. And now she was walking outside her place she had called home. In an hour she would grab Keira and they would leave for Olympus.

They had to at least try. The Olympians wouldn't go down without a fight. And Artemis promised Apoth that she would deliver.

She checked to make sure she had all of her weapons and equipment. When that was done she checked into the space where she slept.

She made sure she didn't leave anything at all, even any sign that could help the enemy side to know anything about her.

When that was done she went to grab Keira. It was a simple process, she sneaked around the camp over to Keira's space and snuck inside.

The Nymph was already packed and was sitting on her bed waiting for the Goddess. Artemis nodded in greeting and the two snuck outside the base.

She ran into the woods, debating whether to look back. She didn't. The two ran into the woods, waiting for nightfall to come again so Artemis could power up to flash them away.

Once Midnight hit she focused on her energy and Keira's energy. She imagined Olympus' throne room and in a quick second a bright flash occurred and the two disappeared.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

The Olympians sat on their thrones, all waiting for Apollo to show up so they could commence their meeting on the war and try to find Artemis.

Apollo appeared, he looked slightly concerned but not too much. Since Artemis had betrayed Percy Jackson Apollo had already become distant with his twin.

He was slightly concerned that she was missing, but he felt that the Goddess deserved it.

Apollo apologized for being late and took a seat in his throne. Zeus scanned the throne room before nodding, noting all that were supposed to be there were.

He quietly coughed. Zeus was actually saddened and tried to become a better king ever since the last month of losing his daughter.

Zeus shook his head to get rid of the grief. He cleared his throat, "Does anyone have any information worth considering on this day?"

Nobody rose a hand. Another day of unknown, another day that Artemis would be still missing. Or at least that was what everyone thought.

A dull flash blinked into existence in the middle of the throne room. When the blinding light died down, there were two figures standing in the middle of the throne room.

The taller one was being supported by the smaller one. When their eyes were rid of the lingering blinding effect, they saw a tired Artemis being supported by a black-haired Nymph.

Zeus was immediately on his feet and running to go help the Nymph hold Artemis. Zeus grabbed the Goddess and checked to make sure she wasn't in any fatal condition.

When he was done checking on her, he turned to Apollo and commanded the Sun God to heal Artemis. Reluctantly Apollo flashed Artemis and himself to his temple where he would heal his twin.

Zeus turned to the Nymph to question her but the Nymph was gone. Zeus growled, the feeling of the unknown uneased him.

He released the Gods to go about there ways until the Moon Goddess would awake. And so the Gods left, leaving Zeus to ponder what happened to his daughter.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

It took 5 days. 5 days for the Goddess to awake from her unconsciousness. But when she did awake she felt much stronger, she had fully gained all of her Godly powers back.

And it felt great. Artemis hopped off the medical table she laid on and called to Apollo that she was healed and was awake.

Apollo flashed in immediately and did some last minute check overs to make sure his twin was actually okay. He nodded after his inspections.

He signaled Artemis to follow him to the exit. Artemis covered her eyes with a hand because of the amount of gold her brother's temple was made out of.

When they made it to the exit Artemis turned to look at Apollo, "Brother, how long was I out, and where is Keira?"

Apollo chuckled, "You have been out for around 5 days, and your friend Keira is spending some time at Camp Half-Blood for the moment."

Artemis gained a look of fear, "5 DAYS!" She screamed, "We must call a meeting immediately!" And she flashed to the Throne Room right away.

Apollo shrugged and flashed himself to the Throne Room as well. Once he got there he saw Artemis move her hands in a symbolic motion and a silver light shot into the air.

The Gods flashed in almost immediately, glad that Artemis was okay. Despite the fact she had voted for Percy Jackson's death the Gods who voted for the demigod to live were relieved that Artemis was okay.

Zeus smiled a big smile when he saw his daughter. "Daughter, we are all glad that you are okay." Artemis nodded but brushed it aside.

"Thank you, but I must inform you of the upcoming war," Artemis said frantically. Athena nodded, "Yes, the war, I do not see why we must worry. My calculations say that Gaea will attack in around a couple of years."

There were murmurs of agreement among the Gods. Artemis couldn't handle it, "YOU IDIOTS!" She shouted. That got the Gods' attention.

Athena glared at her sister, "Are you suggesting that my calc-" she started.

"Yes! Your calculations are wrong, they are going to attack in 2 days!" Artemis screamed. This made the Gods nervous.

"Daughter what do you mean, we have defeated a couple Giants already, they would not attack so soon," Zeus told Artemis.

Artemis shook her head, "Father, listen to me, I was trapped in their camp, I heard things, their leader even told me personally."

Zeus was about to speak again but Artemis continued, "Don't question me, we must prepare the demigods, I know what I heard."

Zeus nodded and told Hermes to go and inform the Camps. Hermes was gone instantly.

Poseidon turned to Artemis, "Anything else you heard that could help us prepare for anything, or anyone?"

Artemis nodded, "The Giants are the least of our problem, their leader is coming with them to destroy us."

Ares chuckled, "So Gaea is coming, whatever, I'll pound her face in easily." Artemis shook her head solemnly, "No, not Gaea, worse."

Hephaestus rose an eyebrow, "Who could be worse than Gaea? She's the only Primordial that would support the Giants."

Artemis shook her head, "A being that could take the whole army on and still have the power to kill another Primordial. He goes by Apoth, and unlucky for us, he has a burning hatred for the Gods."

When Artemis said Apoth's name the room changed temperature. At first, it turned freezing cold like the depths of Tartarus. The next, it was blazing hot, and back to cold.

This pattern repeated itself. The Gods gained a fearful look on their faces, "Why does this... deity hate us so much," Demeter asked.

Artemis directed her eyes to the goddess, "We did something to him, something... personal that scarred him, on the inside. Mentally, and emotionally."

The Gods had no reaction to this information, it could be anyone really. The Gods were terrible beings, and they saw that now.

They would correct their mistakes. Zeus caused a loud boom of thunder to grab attention.

"We must correct our mistakes as we have become like those who we despise. We will become better, but first, the war. We must win this war or all life on this Planet will perish."

All Gods agreed. "Now, go to the camps, train them, unite them, and prepare them for a battle in which we must win. Must win," Zeus finished as he exited in a bright flash.

Artemis than left to reunite with her hunters. Unbeknownst to her, the war she thought she had a chance to win, just became more challenging.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Apoth walked down the army lines, just after Artemis left they had gained a lot more troops than Apoth expected.

His first initial thought was that their army would gather up to a solid 4,000 monsters, ready to kill all demigods they saw.

But when he saw the size of the army. His army. He actually cracked a smile. They were a force that would create nightmares by looking at.

The army now totaled up to a massive number of 12,000 monsters who had a burning hatred for the Gods.

The Gods had no chance. Finally, Apoth would rule over the world. Apoth's smile broke into a chuckle. Then a crazed fit a laughter.

He would torture all who wronged him. At a price? Yes. But in his mind...

It would be worth it.

So... I don't usually have the time to write but I felt that I owed at the very least to give you all another chapter.

So I took valuable time... okay... not exactly lmao.

I was just in the mood so I wrote this up.

Thank you all for understanding that summer time is also my summer so I deserve slight slack.

Gracias.

Adios.

Bye-ah!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

121K 3.1K 28
*after the third book of TOA so SPOILERS* Percy Jackson is no stranger to tragedy. He has lost so many people and has sacrificed so much ever since...
721K 14.4K 50
. ~•~ . We'll never be as young as we are...
272K 5.8K 49
When Perseus "Percy" Jackson loses everything in the Giant War, he ends all contact with the Gods and Camp Halfblood. He is a broken man in the big w...
7.3K 94 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...