Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

By brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 8

287K 4.9K 1.1K
By brynbarb

This was it. Me and Alana had to go back to Oregon and Harry, the boys and their girlfriends were going back to who knows where.  We already had our stuff packed and were gathering the rest of it. 

"I'm going to miss you guys." Eleanor said as she hugged me. Danielle was next to hug me.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said embracing both of them. Next was Niall, I haven't really talked to him much, but I still ave him a hug. I gave each one of the other boys a hug before it was Harry's turn. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I did the same to him.

"I'm going to miss you Presley." His muffeld voice said into my hair.

"I'm going to miss you too Harry." We reluctantly pulled away. Liam ushered the boys into a black van and gave us each a small hug and a peck on the head. Tears were threatening to pour down my face, but I was able to contain myself.

"Ready?" I said, turning to Alana.

She shrugged. "I guess." We put the rest of our bags in the car and climbed in.  Goodbye California, hello Oregon. Groan.

****

"Do you want me to stop here so you can get a Red Bull?" I said, taking my eyes off the road and turning to Alana.

"Yeah," She said as I pulled off to a gas station. "I'll be just a second." She climbed out and I was left alone in the car. I started humming along to the song that was playing on the radio.

"She went down in an airplane

Fried getting suntanned

Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand

Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!

She met a shark under water

Fell and no one caught her

I returned everything I ever bought her

Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies

And ways to say you died"

I recognized the song as 50 Ways to Say Goodbye, by Train. I laughed a little bit at all the things the song mentioned.Goodbyes were emntioned a lot today.  The passenger door opened and Alana sat down.

"Here, I got you a Gatorade." She said, passing the blue drink to me.

"Thanks." I said. "Did you ever upload that video from the other day onto YouTube?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I did. You know, Harry watches your videos." She said, taking a big gulp of her RedBull. 

"He does?" I said, turning slightly to see her.

"Yeah, Niall told me he's addicted to them"

*Flashback Alana's point of view.*

I pulled my lap top onto the bed and plugged in the video camera. I uploaded the video and played it back to see if it uploaded correctly. I laughed at Presley's ridiculous screaming the whole way down. I didn't notice Niall walk in until he came up behind and me and started laughing along to the video.

"Hey, I've seen some of these videos before." He said pointing the featured ones on the side bar. "Harry watches them all time."

"He does?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah he's got a major crush on your friend. He watches those videos when people bring him doen, or just when he's bored. Anytime really."

 "What--how did he even find them?"

"I don't know. All I know is that he can't stop watching them and he's practically in love with her." He said, pointing to Presley on the video.  He shut off his light and I was left alone with only the light of my laptop.

*End of Flashback. Presley's point of view. *

I nearly choked on my drink when she told me Harry had a crush on me. He couldnât like me!

"Yeah right. I bet Niall was lying." I said.

"Niall? Are you kidding? Niall wouldn't do that."  True, Niall wouldn't. I still refused to believe that Harry likes me. I shrugged and kept my eyes on the road. We had just entered into Oregon and were almost home.

"Maybe you should get some sleep. You've been talking too much." I said jokingly to Alana. She shoved in the shoulder and leaned her seat back.

****

"Alana, get up. You're home." I said, shaking her lightly. She moaned and got up. I opened the trunk so she could get her stuff out.

"I'll be over tomorrow." She said leaning into the window and yawning. I waved goodbye to her as I drove away. Five minutes later I pulled up in front of my house. Stevie's car was gone and my house looked abandoned. I fumbled for my key and finally got it in the keyhole.  I walked in, threw my keys on the counter and walked up to my room. I set my suitcase down and flopped onto the bed. I felt like I hadn't slept in days. I was dozing off when my phone started ringing.

"What?" I said, not looking at the caller I.D.

"Presley?" A thick English accent said.

I sat up abruptly.  "Hey Harry." I said, trying not to sound dead.

"Hey, I was just calling to see if you made it home safely." He was checking on me? Maybe he did like me.

"Oh yeah I did, I made I home about ten minutes ago."

"Well, I'll let you get some sleep. See ya Pres."

"Bye Harry." I smiled and laid back down. He called to check on me. How sweet.

***

"This is a stupid idea." I said, looking at Alana who was holding the camera, recording all of this.

"Come on. Your fans will be upset if you don't do this!"

"Why don't you do it?" I said, putting the spoon and cinnamon down.

"Pres, you're the one who was asked to do it and you agreed. Now come on." She shoved the cinnamon towards me.  I sighed and picked it and the spoon up.

"Dear whoever told me to do this, if I die, it's your fault." I said into the camera. I shoved the spoon full of cinnamon into my mouth and immediately started coughing. "Water!" I croaked. I ran over the sink and turned the tap on, sticking my head under. Alana sat there laughing while I desperately tried to clear my throat. My throat felt like it was on fire and could burst at any second. Ew, gross thought.

"I can't believe you didn't help me!" I said, after Alana closed the camera, and uploaded the video.

"Sorry! I was too busy laughing at you!" I rolled my eyes at her and answered my ringing phone.

"Hello?" I said, taking another drink.

"Is your throat okay?" Harry said on the other end.

"How do you know my throat hurts?" I said, suspiciously.

"I watched your video. You guys are pretty funny." He said chuckling.

"Sure Styles. Maybe you're just a stalker."

"I can assure you I am not a stalker." He said it quite loudly as if someone with him would be able to hear it.

"Yeah sure, see you later Styles."

"Sooner than you think, Davis." He said, hanging up. I laughed and rolled my eyes, and went to join Alana back in the kitchen.

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the crappy chapter!!! I had a five hour cheer practice and when I got home all I did was shower, eat a pudding cup and start writing! I must love you guys. Ha:) WELL comment, fan, vote (still not sure what voting does...) SEE YA :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...
29.3K 983 18
~A Harry Styles Fanfiction~ On her graduation day, Avery Banks thought she'd never have to see Harry Styles, the one person she hated the most, ever...
4.2K 28 17
Jordyn has been in love with her best friend Harry Styles forever! She finally decides to reveal her feelings to him but how will he react? Will his...
484K 5.2K 104
despite being a popular singer, ariana has an unhealthy obsession with harry styles. what happens when her ultimate celebrity crush finally notices h...