Happily Ever After-A Childhoo...

بواسطة xHappilyEverAfterx

(7 years of age) I watched him from across the room, laughing at his friends jokes and at the clown. Being 10... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1-- A Little Girl
Chapter 2-Oh the Horror.
Chapter 3-5 Shots down.
Chapter 4-True Emotions
Chapter 5-Mr. Sexy
Chapter 6-A Blast From The Past
Chapter 7-A Dream Or Not?
Chapter 8-This Is As Far As It Goes
Chapter 9-Aftermath.
Chapter 10-The Next Part
Chapter 11-Reunion
Chapter 12-Memories
Chapter 13-Near Death?
Chapter 15-Shocker.
Chapter 16-Surprise Surprise.
Chapter 17-Dull Wishes
Chapter 18-Trust
Chapter 19-Lies
CHARACTERS
Chapter 20-Scattered Emotions
Chapter 21-Forever & Always
Chapter 22-It Can
Chapter 23-Perfect Two
Chapter 24-Cheaters Never Prosper
Chapter 25-An End Of Something Beautiful
Epilogue
Sequel
ADVERTISEMENT

Chapter 14-Control.

912 12 2
بواسطة xHappilyEverAfterx

“Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” 

-Nicholas Sparks

********************

Read author's note at the bottom. IMPORTANT.

********************

Chapter 14-Control.

Victor’s POV

The rest of our first day at my beach house was pretty damn spectacular. We had stayed at the beach all day, leaving the pool for our second day. After us guys finished playing volleyball we played tag with the girls, since they were like 2 year olds, begging us to play that childhood game of ours. Once we had finished with that, we decided to sunbathe. Well, the girls actually sunbathed and we guys just sat under the massive umbrella, perving on our girls in their seductive bikini’s. 

Chels teased me constantly that day.

She would kiss me and push my buttons only to pull away in a matter of seconds. It was downright hot, yet so frustrating at the same time. I could not keep my eyes, or hands for that matter, off her all day. Her body, pretty tall for a girl, was model-like. She was thin. Not too thin though, she had a thin layer of baby fat on her, and it made her look so-forgive me-bang-able. Her red locks hung uncontrollably down to her waist and her black eyes were full of mischief and a tranquil yet unknown to me. Her nose was small and cute and I couldn’t resist kissing it every now and then. Her lips were full and plump and so very pink, aching to be tasted. Her legs, long and lean and perfectly tanned due to her long hours in the sun. She, beautiful beyond compare with an inner allure that drew me in like birds to their nest.

Ogling every part of my gorgeous girlfriend into detail, I worked myself into a frenzy. She caught sight of my gaze and rolled her eyes knowingly. After about an hour of tanning, she asserted that the beach was waiting for us and that we had wasted enough time basking in the warmth of the fiery yellow ball from the sky.

Being in the beach, was really, a very comical experience. The water was exceptionally cold, yet not the ice cold sensation I expected it to be. The girls had put on a pair of beach shorts and a water proof t-shirt, protecting themselves as much as possible from any illness that could dampen their much needed holiday. The water was a bit rough, resulting in everyone being a bit more cautious. Nevertheless, it was amazing. We sat at the breaking point of waves, just waiting for them to come, just so that we could jump up and get knocked down. I kept an extra close eye on Chels, acting a tad bit more protective than I usually would be. From her expression I could see that it bothered her, and that she just wanted me to stop it, but from the earlier incident, she kind of understood where I was coming from. I was glad. I would slowly slip out of this, I knew I would, I just needed some time. 

Harry and Arts seemed to be back to their sickly loving selves. Nats kept with Nathan most of the times. They teased each other and fought like there was no tomorrow. Jeez, they really were cousins! Jake and Melody were a good couple. They just fit together. 

By the time the clock struck 7, Nathan and Jake were already complaining of the fact that they had ‘not been fed yet’ and I had to admit, I was pretty dratted hungry myself. Chels and Nats were craving chocolate and their whines finally got to us. We had all returned to our rooms, and begun the long and tiring process of removing sand from places they really should not be in. Trying not to push my luck, I held myself in place while Chels showered. Focusing my thoughts on the waiting food and not naked Chels showering, I was flooded with relief to hear the familiar ring tone of my phone. Taking any chance to distract myself, I more than eagerly answered,

‘Hello?’

‘Hi Dear. You and your friends were at the beach so we didn’t want to disturb you, but I just wanted to inform you that me and the guests will be out for dinner, and we will be back by around 11. The pool table upstairs is all set up and we’ve told the chef’s to make you anything you wanted, the kitchen’s absolutely stocked. Ive laid down the mats with pillows like you asked, and I have also told the staff not to come there. So you can show your girlfriend a good time without being worried about someone walking in on you’ll two.’

My face turned slightly red and I shouted 

‘MOM’

‘Oh honey relax, I’m old, not stupid. Anyways, have fun ok. Be careful, be safe, don’t be stupid and don’t do anything I wouldn’t!‘ 

She ended the phone call with her tinkling laugh and I could not help but sigh in defeat and annoyance at my mother.

And people have the nerve to call me crazy!

‘What’s wrong?’

******************************************************

The bone-chilling water splayed down across my naked body, tuning me down a notch or two. The temperature of my body would keep spiking as I remembered the way Chels looked in nothing but a dark blue towel on her, with her wet blood hair ruffled out in a wild mess. She looked fetching and it took all of my self control not to take her then and there on the bed. 

I was a 17 year old guy for pete’s sake. I was turning 18 soon. And for the last year, I had a different girl in my bed every night, screaming my name out in a passionate pleasure that could be delivered by no other. I knew that Chels was a virgin, and wouldn’t put out for atleast another year or two, seeing as I had lost her trust once before as well. 

And I didn’t mind.

I mean I loved her body, but I loved her more. I wouldn’t need a bed warmer until Chels decided to open up to me, literally. I’d survive. I can survive.

She just can’t do things like that.

She can’t tease me endlessly and walk in with nothing but a towel covering her nude body. She just couldn’t do that. My control does not go that far! It really really does not. After I was satisfied with the duration of my body taking ice cold water, I quickly pulled on my clothes to find Chels sitting on the corner of the bed, looking on the verge of tears.

All thoughts of her teasing me, and testing my patience, fled out of my mind as I rushed to her side, bending down onto my knees, taking her hand into mine.

‘What’s wrong love? Bubbles, what’s happening?’

‘Am I not pretty anymore? After seeing Nats and Arts and Melody, am I disgusting for you to look at? I mean, I know I’m a bit fat, but I assumed it was just a tiny bit and you didn’t mind. Is my body too repulsing for you to look at?‘

Her words came out muffled as her tears blubbered into her words. I was in shock of her train of thought.

WHAT THE FUCK HAD BROUGHT THIS ON.

‘Bubbles, I love you. I love your body, your beautiful. To me, your body is far more satisfying than any other girl’s and frankly, I think your cute little fat makes you even sexier. What brought this on?’

Her eyes were wide as she tried to explain.

‘I came out of the bathroom, and you just ran away with barely a glance at me.’

Her words still came out stuttered as she tumble over letters in her haste to get them out.

‘Love, that was because if I looked at you for more than half a second like that, I would have locked you in this room and had my dirty way with you.’ She blushed and looked down, all signs of her previous tears lost. I then continued to explain to her, taking this a good time as any.

‘I know your a virgin and I know your not going to make love to me for quite a long time. I know, and I’m completely fine with that. You just need to understand that I’ve been with a fair share of girls, even though I’m not proud to admit it, and I don’t have an unbreakable control. Don’t stop your teasing because it’s very very hot, but just be a bit more careful. No more walking out of the bathroom in towels, and never walking around in lingerie unless you want me to take you like the animal I am. Okay?’

She was now a bright shade of pink and I kissed her forehead as she mumbled an inaudible little okay, while she studied the floor, a embarrassed little smile on her face. 

‘I’m sorry Vic.  I know I’m an emotional mess and such a pain to you, but I really don’t mean to be! It’s just that, it was my like time of month till yesterday, so I’m still all moody today. I know I’m a pain and you deserve better and all...I’m just sorry.’ 

She was looking up at me earnest eyes and a little pout. I didn’t reply with words, I just kissed her, full on her lips. I teased her and tortures her until her lips were swollen and her rosy taste was embedded in me. Removing my lips from hers, I stood up. Holding out one hand to her I said, 

‘Shut up. I don’t want to listen to your crap talk. Let’s go Bubbles.’

She sheepishly smiled and got up to me. With our hands intertwined, we made our way to the rest of the day.

**************************************************

Dinner was mostly the same as lunch. And once we were done, we had all made our way upstairs. We had decided to play pool, and in the first round it was me and Harry. With both of our competitive nature and our squabble from the previous day, we both really craved to win this game. Chels sat on a big yellow bean bag on my side, and Arts sat on a big orange bean bag on Harry’s side. I knew Harry didn’t completely cut me off as his friend, but he was determined to win this game, just to prove he was superior. What he didn’t know was, that one of my dad’s previous business associates had been a pool pro. He was the one who taught me, and he did a damn fine job. I was unbeatable. 

Looking between Chels and Harry, I was conflicted whether I should win this game to impress Chels, or lose to keep Harry happy. Because I’m pretty sure if he lost this to me, he would be sour to me for a very long time. Chels caught my gaze and smiled widely at me, gave me a thumbs up of encouragement and I clearly detected love in her sight. 

Smiling to myself, I thought, my decision is made.

**********************************************

Well many of you must be curious to find out what was happening. Well, Harry was losing. Badly. Very very badly. It was the last 15 minutes, when I pulled through with my decision. I slipped up and lost. Harry was walking around proudly and Chels was still smiling at me, the love in her eyes still clear as day. She rolled her eyes at me and I knew.

She knew.

She knew I lost on purpose.

‘You didn’t have to do that you know? He would have got over it eventually.’

I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I bent down and look her right in the eyes. 

‘I wanted to.’

By the time the clock struck  10 everyone but Nathan and Nats had decided to go back to their room. Nathan and Nats, both were watching TV, boisterously arguing about something highly irrelevant. The sun had set long before, and the night was cold. I waited till everyone was either gone, or their attention was otherwise occupied. Only then did I lead Chels back to the pool table. Behind the pool table, was a door. It was half the size of me and not very wide. It was dark grey and was rusty on it’s sides. When Jake had asked once before, I had told him it was a storage closet.

It was not.

I pulled out a key from my pocket, inserting into the metal keyhole, turning the lock. Once it was open and nobody was watching, I led Chels out. 

Chels was just dying with curiosity.

The thing about her is, she loves surprises! Absolutely adores them. But she has the patience of a 4 year old. 

None at all.

We were led into a pitch black corridor, and I used a mini flashlight I had brought along to help us find our path. 

Once we were in front of another little door, I turned to momentarily grin at Chelsea, before holding the thick metal handle, and  pushing the door outwards. 

Chelsea’s POV

Wow.

It was just beautiful.

I was completely mesmerized.

I just never ever wanted to leave this place.

Where was I?

Well, currently, I was in Vic’s beach house, with Vic.

Alone. 

Where in Vic’s beach house?

I was, if you can believe it, on the roof.

I never even knew this place existed. We were on the roof, which was now covered with mats and blankets and pillows. I was laid down next to Vic. My head was on his arm and I snuggled into his chest, trying to block out the freezing cold.

Vic, sensing my hypothermia, grabbed one more blanket and spread it out over us. The sky was dark blue and beautiful. Every now and then there were stars, shining out each other, calling to us to come closer.

When I was small, my mother used to tell me that once someone dies, they become a star. Till this day, I have my belief in that theory. Just the idea of turning into something so beautiful, so pure once our life is over, seems like a good place to go. After we had been there for quite some time, I finally began shivering. This cued Vic to pull out a flask, filled with hot chocolate.

Very chocolaty hot chocolate.

Yummmmmmmm.

While I drank, Vic held one of my hands in his, playing with my fingers, if people even do that nowadays.

Weird boy.

He claimed that he liked seeing how far my fingernails could bend without breaking or how he liked observing my fingers, which were apparently ‘TINY’.

Hmph. I do not have tiny finger. They’re fine. They’re..dainty.

I turned to Vic and questioned,

‘Are we sleeping here tonight?’

‘Of course not silly. It’s way too hot for my liking.’ 

I smirked, I knew that wasnt the reason. He just wanted me in his bed, behind closed doors. I internally remembered the embarrassing lingerie Al had got me, and cringed. 

I sighed, guess I should wear it since  I had payed a lot of money...and well, I don’t think I’d ever exactly get the opportunity again. After a bit more time of star gazing and relaxing, we finally got up. Hand in hand we tip toed back to our room, paying extra attention to the fact that people around us were sleeping, and that we really had to be quiet. 

Once we entered the room, Vic told me to use the restroom to change while he used the room. Pulling out the red lingerie, and one of Vic’s t-shirts, I entered the bathroom.

I spend quite some time in there. Once I had put on the skimpy clothes Al had bought, I debated whether I should enter the room or not. Suddenly, the conversation me and Vic had in the evening struck me and I was put into further conflict.

When Vic had given me that speech in the morning, I didn’t know what to say. I know it must be hard going celibate after hooking up with a different girl every night for a year. Idly, I wondered if I was ready to give up my purity? It would be with Vic. It would. And I loved him, so now is a good time as any other. I was scared, of course I was. But I had no doubt that Vic would take good care of me. With my new resolve, I walked into the room.

Inside the room, Vic was in the position he was perviously. Except this time, it was on a king sized bed. He had pushed together both the beds and was laying down on it, in nothing but boxers. Keeping my breathing steady, I made sure to make no sound as I removed Vic’s top. Now, dressed in only a set of blood red lingerie, I stalked over to Vic and got on top of him. I put one of my hands over his eyes, blocking his view until I was perfectly straddling him. 

This lingerie didn’t cover much. It was one of the more decent ones, but still not something I’d ever have the guts to wear. I do not know what got into me today. Against my pale white skin, the red stood out, bringing out the blazing red of my hair as well. Smiling seductively, I removed my hand that covered Vic’s eyes.

I watched his every move.

His eyes widened as they traveled down and up my body, taking in everything possible. His grip on my waist tightened a bit and it was beginning to sting, but by no means hurt. He swallowed audibly as pulled me closer to him.

‘Chels, what’s this?’

He croaked out. I could see he was struggling. 

‘It’s a surprise’

‘Chels, I told you. Don’t do stuff like this. I can’t control myself! Go change.’

‘Don’t.’

‘Don’t what?’

‘Don’t control yourself Victor.’

I heard him groan and he flipped us so he was pinning me down on the bed. I let out a muffled cry as he took my by surprise, and I stared right into his hazel, beautiful eyes.

‘Chels. Your crazy. I’m not gonna take away your freaking virginity. But....since your already here, and looking like a fucking goddess, I think there are a few things we could do.’

With that, he kissed me, hard. Teasing and touching me everywhere and frustrating the hell out of me, he took my to heights only he could, doing everything, yet leaving my purity intact.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE.

I get that some of you'll may read on your phones and it may be hard to comment or fan me...but you'll can vote!

And i will note be posting up my next chapter until a certain number of people vote.

so if your reading this, you better vote!

:)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
32.1K 726 42
"Are you ever afraid of being alone?" I asked after a while. A question that had randomly popped into my mind. I wasn't expecting him to answer me, b...
106K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...