Awakened (Teen Wolf) Book 3

By jinx1996

Anna has finally found out what her green eyes mean, but it was too late and now she has to deal with the con... More

Preface - Lose You're Mind
Chapter 1 - Jumbled
Chapter 2 - Alpha's Orders
Chapter 3 - Pain Makes You Human
Chapter 4 - I Need Help
Chapter 5 - Wake Up
Chapter 6 - Shooting Hoops
Chapter 7 - Oh God, I Can't Even Look
Chapter 8 - The New Girl
Chapter 9 - Coyote's Tip Toe
Chapter 10 - Alpha With Performance Issues
Chapter 11 - Trapped
Chapter 12 - Werewolf With OCD
Chapter 13 - Snapping Point
Chapter 14 - Tail
Chapter 15 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 16 - The Hot Girl
Chapter 17 - Jake
Chapter 18 - I'm Not Leaving
Chapter 19 - Scream!
Chapter 20 - Electrified
Chapter 21 - Coincidences
Chapter 22 - Working Towards Friendship
Chapter 23 - Shivering
Chapter 24 - Miguel
Chapter 25 - Fading Firefly
Chapter 26 - Runaway Stiles
Chapter 28 - No Cure
Chapter 29 - Electrical Burns
Chapter 30 - Blown To Hell
Chapter 31 - Fade To An Empty Black
Chapter 32 - His Her
PLAGIARISING
Chapter 33 - Check
Chapter 34 - Seriously?
Chapter 35 - Play Time
Chapter 36 - Only One Person
Chapter 37 - Tears, Torment, And Trust
Chapter 38 - Man In The Shadows
Chapter 39 - Oak Creek
Chapter 40 - Whose Ghost?
Chapter 41 - Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 42 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 43 - A Drop In The Ocean
Chapter 44 - Goodbye
Chapter 45 - Normal
Chapter 46 - There's Always Something Else
BOOK FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 27 - Search Party

11.6K 428 46
By jinx1996

I'm“Crap.” I said as soon as I woke up. I had been asleep for maybe half an hour, jumping out of bed I quickly got changed and shook Derek awake. It was a little past 1am.

“What’s happening?” He asked as he rolled over.

“Stiles.”

“Not exactly what I wanted to wake up to.”

“No, Derek. It’s Stiles – he’s missing. Well he was missing I’m not sure if he’s still missing because I kinda left before the search party started...” he gave me a confused look. “Just get changed.”

“Why would you leave… oh you’ve got to be kidding me.” He said, realizing my Nix side had kicked in last night.

“I can’t control it, Derek! And now is not the time, so get changed.” Derek got up and quickly got changed and I walked out of the apartment quickly, but only just made it out the door before Derek grabbed my arm and stopped me. “What? What are you doing? We have to go.”

“I know, but if you weren’t you before…”

“Derek, not…”

“I only need a short answer.” He said no more. He wanted to know if I had forgiven him or not. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as a reply and then proceeded to grab his arm and drag him to my car. I jumped in the driver’s seat before Derek could and sped off down the road.

“Anna, slow down. We’re not going to be much of a help to Stiles if we die in a car crash.” My response was shifting up to fifth gear which earned me a sigh and an exaggerated Hale eye roll.

We reached Scott’s house and I charged through the front door with Derek behind me. “Scott! Isaac!” Nothing. I fumbled around in my pocket and pulled out my phone. Scott answered straight away. “Scott, it’s me. Real me, and I’m with Derek. What’s happening?”

 “They tracked the car to the hospital, we’re on our way there now, meet us.” He said before hanging up. Now was not the time to discuss Nix things, we had to find Stiles, tonight was the coldest night of the year.

I went to jump in the car, but Derek beat me to the driver’s side, apparently not trusting my driving at the moment. Couldn’t really blame him for that as I was shaking. We got to the hospital in no time.

“Where do we start?” I asked Derek, but he had apparently already begun looking. He went straight into the building and searched for a bit and then found the stair case and ran up them. “Derek! Can you please clue me in! You’re a little better at this than me.”

He still didn’t reply and just kept bounding up the stairs until we made it to the roof. Only a few seconds after we made it up, Scott and Isaac came bursting through the door. “He’s not here, not anymore.” Derek said. I threw my hands up. I had no idea how Derek knew, but I guess I had to trust him.

“I’ll go tell Stilinski.” Isaac said.

“And see if you can find Allison, she’s not answering her phone.” Scott said to him and he took off. Scott walked up to Derek and me.

“Notice how strong his scent is up here?” Derek asked and Scott nodded. I scrunched my eyebrows together, I didn’t smell anything. “It’s because his emotions were strong. Take a deep breath. What do you smell?” A/N: It’s late at night and I didn’t want to type out whatever that word was that Derek called it, sorry. So you’re going to have to deal with my dumbed down sentence. J

“Stress.” Scott stated. I rolled my eyes out of frustration.

Derek nodded. “Anxiety.”

“What was he doing up here?”

“Don’t know, but there was definitely some kind of struggle.”

“With who?” Scott asked.

“Himself.”

“Oh god.” I mutter, still freaking out and my hands were still shaking when I cupped them over my face.

“Hey,” Scott said as he pulled them down, “We’ll find him.” I barely managed a nod. “I’m going to talk to the Sheriff, you guys should check out the school.” Derek nodded and begun to walk away, but I stayed next to Scott, “Stay with Derek, yeah?” he said. I gave him a confused look. “Please, just stay with him. Don’t wander off and this isn’t about the Nix.” He quickly added before I could say anything. “You’re shaking and not because it’s cold. Half of the scent up here is Stiles’ stress the other half is your fear. Just stay with him.” Scott said again before leaving. I turned back to Derek who had stopped at the door and walked up to him.

“I can’t smell anything.” I said to him.

“I know.” He said with a small nod. “Your heart has been pounding since you woke up, I wouldn’t be surprised if you can’t feel the cold at the moment. You’re stressed, afraid, angry and worried and it’s clouding your senses. Usually I’d tell you to focus, but right now you need to keep feeling.” He said referring to my new found split personality. “We’ll deal with the Nix tomorrow, right now we need to find Stiles.”

“I wish everyone would stop saying the Nix, like I’m possessed. The Japanese kanji behind my ear says I’m not. It’s me Derek, I know exactly what I’m doing… I just… I don’t care. About anything.”

He averted his gaze for a second before looking back at me, “Come on.” He ushered me back to the car and drove to the high school. He got out of the car and walked around for a bit. I took deep breaths, but I still couldn’t smell anything. “There’s nothing here.” Derek said after a while. As soon as the words left his mouth my phone went off. I grabbed it as fast as I could and read the text from Scott.

My dad found him. He was sleepwalking and was in the coyote den, they’re taking him to the hospital. –Scott.

“What is it?” Derek asked.

“We’re going back to the hospital.” I stated and jumped in the car. It felt like the hundredth trip I had made tonight.

When we got there I ran inside, while Derek stayed back with Aiden to help fix the Jeep that had a flat battery. If Aiden was here it must have meant Lydia was somewhere as well. Once I had asked where his room was and found it, I saw Mrs McCall, Agent McCall, Scott and Lydia outside the room. Once I reached them the Sheriff walked up to us.

“He’s sleeping now, and he’s just fine. He doesn’t remember much, it’s like a dream to him. Thankyou.” Stilinski said to, McCall.

“It was the repellent he mentioned over the phone, I couldn’t go anywhere near it without my eyes watering the other day.”

“You found him.”

“It was a lucky connection.”

“McCall, can you shut up and accept my deepest gratitude?” McCall smiled and shook the Sheriff’s hand.

“Okay, you three, you have less than 6 hours before you have to be at school. Go home, get some sleep.” Melissa said as she gave Scott a hug.

We were walking out when Lydia spoke up, “I was so sure.” She said.

“About what?” I asked.

“My… power,” she stumbled over the word, not sure what else to call it. “It lead me to Eichen House, where Barrow was admitted. I was so sure Stiles was there.” She shook her head and then speed walked in front of us.

Scott and I had almost made it out of the hospital when he pulled me aside. “This is getting out of control. I thought you were able to keep your humanity when you were focused, or with us, or had a task like finding Stiles.” He said out of the blue, obviously addressing me just walking out earlier.

“I know. I don’t know why it happened. It’s getting worse, Scotty. There’s no pattern anymore. It just happens and I can’t stop it. Isaac pulled me back last time, but this time I fell asleep and that somehow brought me back.”

“You fell asleep? Where? In your car?”

“No… I-it may have been on… Derek’s bed.” I quickly said the last two words and Scott went wide eyed.

“Thanks for that.”

“You asked.” I snapped back.

“Okay, look, I’m going to talk to Deaton. See if he can find…”

“Stop.” It was time to tell him. “There is a way and I didn’t mention it sooner because…”

“It’s dangerous?” he suggested.

“No, at least I don’t think, I’m actually not sure what the process is, but it’s a lot to ask. I have to tether or connect, I guess, my soul to someone else. Through that connection that person would be able to bring back my humanity, but it’s not a small thing, it’s for life and…”

“I’ll do it.” He said.

“Scotty…” I began to protest.

“No, Anna, we need to do this before we lose you for good. I don’t care about the cost.”

“I do.”

“No, listen to me. Remember when we six. I got into huge trouble with my parents, I don’t even remember what over, but I wanted to run away.” I nodded. “Well you wouldn’t let me go alone so we both packed our bags and started walking, but we only made it around the block, because…”

“Our parents wouldn’t let us cross the road without an adult.” I finished for him with a small laugh.

A/N: that is from the original Teen Wolf movie which I thought was really cute and had to put in somewhere.

“You didn’t leave me then and I’m not leaving you now. We’ll go see Deaton together and see if he knows how to do it.”

I gave a small nod and then wrapped my arms around Scott, not wanting to let go.

so sorry this took so long, i'm having serious issues with my laptop. it's basically deicided it hates me, but i think i've got it under control now :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
15.5K 694 22
Facing heartbreak and depression upon being left behind by Irene Adler, the great Sherlock Holmes had become reclusive, not even his good friend and...
203K 3.5K 35
Charlotte Marie Jenner is the daughter of the only surviving doctor at the CDC in Atlanta. When a group comes banging on the door Charlotte convinces...
472 53 7
A collection of interviews with authors around Wattpad. Read on to support your favorite writers, or to find your next book to binge! Interested in s...