Princess Princess - Jikook

By StraightlyViolette

"You can't touch me, I'm f*cking royalty." #6 in Loveyourself -March 8th #4 in Idols - October 7th #49 in Boy... More

Princess Princess - Jikook
Raise The Glitter Gold Flag
• 👑 •
Pretty In Pink
Strike A Snake
Take A Breath
Crown of Rouges
Regal Revelation
Glass Slipper
(500 Reads!!)
Porcelain
Ball Gowns & Commotion
Deconstructing A Throne
(1k Giveback)
Assortment of Silverware
Evite Invetational
Candel Light
Two Left Heels
Always A Gentlemen
Penetrate The Dragon
Spinning Twine Into Gold
Knight In Shining Armor
Stone Fortress
A Big Strong Man
To Court A Lady
Top of the Grand Staircase
Finishing School
A Broken Kingdom
Under The Velvet Vintage Rug
The Cast System
Chink The Armor
One Lash At A Time
Something In The Rain
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
To Dress A Queen
Knight On Front Line
Kissing The Beast
To Wave With Dignity [edited]
Arranged Marriage
Millions Made On Fool's Gold
Man Behind The Crown
Polite Society
[ Dress Voting/CLOSED ]
• Finalè •
Coronation - 01
Coronation - 02
Coronation - 03
• End •

Theiving & Jewelry

5.4K 320 149
By StraightlyViolette

Part Fourteen

______________

Early Update
Happy FriYAY
- Vio
______________

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked timidly as he stepped out of his room, realizing that the one back he recognized standing in front of him wasn't that of the brunette's. Taehyung waited till he heard Jimin's door click shut before turning around. Yoongi slipped out as well, brushing a wrinkle out of Jimin's dress. The senior had dressed Jimin once again, as Jin had muttered something to him earlier about a lead and not being able to make it today.

"Jungkook is getting additional training from Jackson today, Jiminie." Taehyung answered which made Jimin pout his lip. Taehyung chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair sweetly before putting out his hand to help Jimin down the large staircase as his heels were a tiny bit higher than usual. The outfit was one of Jimin's casual favorites to were on Princess Duty days. It was forest green with cream accents, skirts that bounce with each steps, and a beret.

"Something about not being enough to protect you. Frankly I agree but-"

"What's today's schedule?" Jimin cut Taehyung off, poking his cheek with his tongue. He huffed out slightly, slipping, and instantly giving Taehyung's fingers a small little squeeze as he tripped a bit. Taehyung failed to notice the blond's discontent with him bad mouthing Jungkook, thinking Jimin's pout was from his trouble walking in his new shoes.

"Today we're going to the classes in sectors D and E during first period, visiting the artistic electives during second. Third and fourth will be a meet and greet fundraiser with you in the main court yard, fifth you will visit the musical electives to inspire them to do their best at the Midnight Concert next week, sixth is lunch, and after will be all sport team rounds. Swim team has a meet tonight, track as well, and tennis is gearing up for sectionals so it's vital we see each of those three."

Jimin nodded along, trying to be as excited as he usually was, but somehow could only focus on how empty it felt to just be walking with one guard.

>>><<<>>><<<

>>><<<>>><<<

Jimin breathed in a deep breath as he stepped outside and soaked in today's brilliant sun. He stretched out his body in an absolutely adorable fashion, closing his eyes as the main court yard's abundance of flowers filled his nose. The scent was beautiful, Jungkook's own second to it. Jimin let his expression fall into an easy smile, bright and - well - just really happy. His eyes sparkled and his every move radiant. He was in his favorite spot of the entire castle of an academy, walking to the gazebo where former guards were already trying to tame Jimin's meet and greet guests.

"Where the hell did you get this-" Jimin heard a low voice grunt - although he couldn't tell where it was coming from. He stopped, trying to look around but the only students he saw were his meet and greet fans, Taehyung, and - well himself.

"-I -I'm sorry," a new voice spit out, "-I just payed for it and-"

"Delete the photo. Delete it now."

Namjoon.

"Jimin?" Taehyung snapped Jimin's attention back to the court yard, the sun, the flowers, the people. Jimin rolled his shoulders, scanning the area once more for Namjoon and whoever it was he was talking to - but it was like he had imagined the whole thing. "Honey it's time, third period is about to start."

"O-okay," Jimin mumbled out sweetly, blushing as he walked to the gazebo. Some of the students cheered and Jimin felt that little switch go off inside of him. His cheeks pulled back into a smile and his eyes folded into tiny crescent moons. He pulled up his skirts slightly to be able to run to them all, giggling brilliantly as he took a seat in the gazebo bench. Jimin felt the metal of his necklace cold on his neck, and suddenly remembered the rush of warmth Jungkook's lips on his body had created. Jimin blushes a deeper red, but it was luckily masked by his beauty for anyone to crack the underlining meaning of it.

Students gathered around him and he tried to cloak the image of Jungkook from his mind. Each time he saw a brunette with a taller frame his heart would race, masking his disappointment over it not being Jungkook through feigning the sun in his eyes. He'd simply give another - brighter - smile or giggle, not wanting to focus on any negative feelings while having fun. It's not fair to the students who came to meet and then greet him. When it came time for one on ones, Jimin was practically screaming in his head to stop comparing their voices to Jungkook's own honey-like one.

"Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"It's been hours, we need to go."

"W-wait what?" Jimin blinked up at Taehyung, and he was right, most of the boys had already left to make their way to their next class - his body must have gone on autopilot without him even noticing. Jimin was so caught up in his own thoughts that he had completely ignored all of the commotion around him. Time is supposed to fly when you're having fun, not pondering that which you can't change.

>>><<<>>><<<

>>><<<>>><<<

"Is Jungkook still at training?"

"I'm sorry Jiminie, but he's there all day. Here," Taehyung said pulling out a gum drop and watching Jimin's pouted lip coil back in and melt into a beaming smile as his eyes sparkled at the sight of the candy. He opened his mouth wide and Taehyung dropped the sweet it in, chuckling at the way the shorter moaned out from its flavor. "Better?"

"Better." Jimin said through a full mouth as he savored it.

They kept walking back towards Jimin's quarters as the day was near done, but Jimin's movements were starting to slow, his feet not quite able to keep in a straight line. His vision was getting fuzzy and he leaned a hand on the lockers next to him for support.

"I really am sorry, Jimin," Taehyung whispered, his words being the last thing Jimin heard before he toppled over, body going limp.

>>><<<>>><<<>>>><<<
A/N - this chapter has exactly 999 words in it. I have a friend who's house address used to be 666, so I dedicate this chapter to her as the word count is 666 flipped. Love you, bitch

- Violette 🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2K 86
"Is it that hard for you to love me?" -Jimin "The contract is enough to tie you down with me," -Jungkook *Another Jikook fiction! 👀 *Topkook *Bott...
74.4K 3.3K 25
A NAMJIN FANFICTION Start : 29 September ,22 End : 1st December ,22 [COMPLETED]
597K 23.5K 101
you're all here because your parents dont like that you're gay (Was Crack fic, but no longer is) Its an isolated house of seven hot gay guys after al...
120K 3.3K 33
boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021