I'm a rogue, he's an Alpha, d...

Galing kay NalaShadowhunter

Higit pa

I'm a rogue, he's an Alpha, did I mention he's my mate?
Chapter 1 'first day and Already have a problem'
Chapter 2 'Don't want any trouble'
Chapter 3 'Blake Damson'
Chapter 4 'The slut'
Chapter 5 'Scars'
Chapter 6 'So much for a family meeting'
Chapter 7 'Don't die'
Chapter 8 'waking up and facing reality'
Chapter 9 (I think)
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sneak peek XP
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 'Paradise'
Chapter 16 'Nightmare'
Chapter 17 'Plan'
Chapter 18 'Surprise'
Chapter 19 'He's back'
Chapter 20 'Promises'
Chapter 21 'betrayed?'
Chapter 22 Part 1 'Ashley'
Chapter 22 part 2 'Ashley'
Chapter 23 'Thinking'
Chapter 24 'The Meeting'
CHapter 25 'It's Time'
Chapter 26 'names'
Chapter 27 'New problems'
Chapter 28 'Heartless Ripper'
Chapter 29' Be happy while you can'
Chapter 30 part 1 'Warriors Don't Cry'
Chapter 30 part 2 'Never stop fighting'
Epilogue

Chapter 11

75.1K 897 188
Galing kay NalaShadowhunter

Ok well thanks again for the description Fantasyluvrs96, I promise to take Description classes...in five years lol

anyway I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!

I CAN'T POST THIS WEEKEND!!!

SINCE stupid Earl is giving me a visit -.-

you know the hurricane? well yea he's passing by, and that means NO ELECTRICITY!

so yea...

oh and what a coincidence that the pic I have is from an anime called D.Gray-Man (you should watch it is awesome, it my favorite one) and the bad guy is called Earl :P

lol

so go on and read now :P

________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

I gasped. This was one of those moments that felt far from reality and more from in your fantasy. He grinned down at me, eyes looking at me with care and adoration. I could feel the tingles race up my spine. My chest raised with each heavy breath I did, meeting his well toned one. I wanted him right now, with everything I had. So I tangled my fingers in his thick hair and brought his lips crashing down on mine. He didn't hesitate one bit, as he kissed me back roughly. Our tongues battling once again. I moaned and let him win, feeling the pleasure instead of giving it. His strong but soft hands, roamed my body, trailing over my curves before sliding up belly and across my chest massaging my left breast. The next moments went slow but memorable as he looked into my eyes asking, almost pleading for him to go on. Answered with a soft kiss, and waited as he slid into me. Pain exploded into me before love did.

Compliments murment out of my mate's lips as did kisses along my jaw and lips.

Our bodies moving in and hot and sweaty rhythm.

And that's when I really knew that I love him!

His touch made me shiver and now with him making love to me I felt like if I died right here and now I would be okay.

With one last thrust he collapsed beside and wrapped his long strong arms around my body.

Now I am fully his... and now he has the power to control me, even if I'm a rogue.

"I love you" He whisper.

"I love you too" I whisper back.

I curled up against him and slowly drifted into a blissful and -dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes to see that it was still dark.

Wait, what the hell am I doing here?

Memories came flooding back from what happen.

Oh ok... OMG OMG OMG!!! WHAT THE HELL?! I HAD SEX?!?! I don't know what happen! It was like I couldn't control my body, like another thing was controlling it.

I tried to get up, but was pulled back. I turned to look at Blake peaceful face. Urgh how do I get up?

I slowly slipped out of he's arm (Which it was hard >:P)

I sat down and started watching him, butttt my eyes were doing other things, My eyes widen as I stopped on...HOLY SHIT!!! I don't like to swear BUT SHIT

THIS IS BIG!!! HOW THE HELL DID IT FIT?!?!?!!?

I heard a chuckled, treating my eyes away from that thing (A/N she is such a perv

Instantly my cheek flushed red (Grrr)

He pulled me to him and smelled me "You keep smelling better and better" He whispers/growled.

I could feel he's little friend getting excited again, and yes we did it again (A/N

"I want to be a pirate" I randomly told him when my breathing calmed down.

He laughed and shifted "Come on we got to go back the sun is going to appear any minute now"

"Urgh, why? Can't I sleep here?" I groaned with my eyes close, not moving.

"If you come, we can watch Pirates Of the Caribbean"

I open my right eye to look at him "At worlds end?"

He rolled he's eyes (So cute!) "Yes"

"I'm up!" I said as I shifted.

Later that day...

"The king and his men...stole the queen from her bed... and bound her in her Bones..... The seas be ours...and by the powers...where we will we'll roam." I sang as I sat next to Lisa.

"You know, Harry Potter is better than Pirates Of the Caribbean." Lisa said while Blake connected the DVD thing.

"What?! Are you crazy?! Pirates are better than sorceress or wizard, whatever they are!" I glared at her.

"Nu uh!" She glared back.

"Pirates are adventures and awesome" I said.

"Sorceress are adventures too" she shot back.

"No their not, they are gay, the same goes for Edward Cullen" I growled.

"Potter is hotter than Edward AND Jack S-"

"Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow" I cut her off.

"Yea that, Potter is much hotter than both of them"

"Pfft in your dreams! Jack is soooo much hotter and sexy!"

"ENOUGH!" Blake shouted making us shut up.

"Sorry" I mumble.

He rolled he's eyes and turned to the DVD.

"Blake is soooo much hotter than all of them" I whisper at her.

She rolled her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KILL HIM JACK!! YOU'RE MY M-I MEAN! YOU'RE THE MAN!!!" I yelled as Jack fought Davy Johns.

"Oh god!" Lisa whispers to herself, I turned to face her, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What now?" I asked, irritated already, she's has say that like 9 TIMES.

"I want to see Harry Potter" She pouted.

"Then go and watch it in your room, shuuuu!" I shooed her, she mumble something and walked away.

And what a coincidence that Jenna walked in when Lisa disappeared.

"UH! THAT'S WILL!" She screamed and sat next to us.

We sat there eyes glued to the TV until the movie finished.

"AWWWW it finished" We both whined.

"Girls are unbelievable" Blake mumble as he got me out of he's lap, to turn off the DVD

"Yea, keep telling yourself that buttercup" She told him.

I laughed as Blake glared at her.

"I'm hungry, I want Pop-Tarts" I said as I walked to the kitchen.

3 dudes were in the kitchen drinking something.

When they notice me, they started to watch my every move.

Like the girl I am, I ignored them and looked for a pop-tart.

I looked at the clock.

Hmmm it's 10:00pm already?

Ha! I found you pop-tart.

I was going to grab it when I felt a hand grab my ass.

"You smell good little girl, want to go some place quiet?" He asked.

I giggle as he grabbed my hand.

What the hell?! I can't control what I am saying nor what I do! What's happening to me?!

And then something clicked.

I'M

IN

HEAT

That's why! Yesterday I couldn't control myself! Oh god this is bad.

"Where do you think you taking her, Johan? What about us, we want her too" Another man growled.

"Fine we can share" he said, pulling me up the stairs, I couldn't help but to grind on him.

"I suggest you stop that girl" He growled, I giggle and stopped.

Finally we reached a door.

But before he could open it, he was thrown to the wall.

"What do you think you doing, Johan, Fred, Kelvin?" Blake growled.

"Blake" I exclaimed running and jumping in he's back. I started rubbing my head in he's neck so that I could smell like him.

"You didn't have to do that Blake, we were doing the girl a favor, she needed it, since s-"

"I know" Black cut him of "And she's my mate, so if I see one of you touching her again, I'll kill you" He growled and turned away, with me in he's back.

He open the door to our room, and threw me in the bed.

I sat Indian style in the bed, watching Blake change.

When he finish he walked to me and took off my shoes, my t-shirt and my skinny black jeans, leaving me in my undies and bra.

He then got in bed, pulling me to him and throwing the blankets over us.

"Go to sleep" HE said while closing he's eyes.

But I couldn't sleep, so I started to rub my private area in he's Mr. Friend.

"Brooke" He groaned "Stop, I am trying as hard as I can to try not to do anything and your making it worse"

I giggle and closed my eyes as sleep took over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I open my eyes to see an awake Blake looking at me.

Memories came flooding back, and tears silently escaped my eyes.

"Don't ever leave me alone again" I sobbed, and for the first time in my new life (A/N later your understand why she say New life :P)

I was scare.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So what you think?

Hope you like it :D

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
235K 1.8K 63
What will happen when the famous Justin Bieber returns home to visit family and old pals, but he comes to realize that he has deeper feelings for his...
251K 3.9K 48
Terra ran away from her pack six months ago and joined up with a group of rogue she-wolves. They all get along like they're sisters, but each has a s...
4.1K 50 94
Growing up , learning from your mistake , trying to find out why your having weird feelings for a friend and dealing with complicated things life thr...