In love with a Jerk

By Drummstixx

Christina Garrett is new to school. Other than getting attention from all these cute boys, the only boy she i... More

Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 1
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 2
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 3
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 4
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 5
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 6
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 7
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 8
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 9
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 10
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 11
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 12
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 13
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 14
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 15
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 16
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 17
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 18
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 20
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 21
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 22
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 23
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 24
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 25
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 26
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 27
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 28
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 29
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 30
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 31
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 32
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 33
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 34
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 35
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 36
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 37
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 38
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 39
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 40
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 41
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 42.
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 43
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 44
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 45
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 46
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 47
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 48
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 49
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 50
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 51
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 52
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 53
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 54
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 55
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 56
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 57
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 58
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 59
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 60
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 61
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 62
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 63
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 64
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 65
Inlove with a Jerk - Epilogue

Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 19

18.6K 221 32
By Drummstixx

Hey guys, I just wanna say thanks to all the people who read my story so far and like itJ

Here is chapter 19 ♥

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19.

"Chris," someone whispered. "Chris....."

I opened my eyes, and saw Daman. It was still dark out.

"What?" I asked.

"I have to wake you up, remember?"

Oh yeah....my dumb accident. "Oh, thanks."

"I already woke you up twice...this will be my last time. It's 6:30..."

"Okay. Bye," I went back to sleep.

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I opened my eyes to a bright sunny day, and that made my morning.

I got out of bed, and rubbed my eyes and stretched. I have a slouching problem, and Krissy tells me if I stretch my back every once in a while, it helps.

I went to the bathroom to have a shower.

When I was done, I quickly blow-dried my hair and got my uniform on :

A plaid skirt,

White button up shirt,

Black knee-high socks,

And a tie. But I had no idea how to tie one. The tie went with the shirt...so I might as well wear it to look complete.

I just wrapped the tie around my neck, and put on my usual makeup.

I brushed my hair as I went down the stairs, and I was rushing, 'cause for some reason I felt like i was late.

On the kitchen counter, there were two notes. One from Krissy, and one from my brother.

Apparently Krissy had to go to work early.... And Daman left early with Angie.

Typical.

So I was alone....? I hate that.

A knock on the door startled me, and I went to open it.

Taylor smiled at me, and I chuckled. "Hey Taylor."

"Hey," he said. "I saw Daman and Angie, and he told me you were here by yourself....so I was wondering if you wanted me to....give you a ride?"

I nodded. "Sure. Wanna...come in?" I stood aside, and he came in.

"Wow," he said, looking around.

I smirked. "It looks big, but it can make 3 people crowded."

He smiled, then looked at my messed up tie. "Let me guess," he said. "Can't tie a tie?"

I nodded. "Do you know how to tie one?"

He came closer to me, and tied it for me. "This outfit looks so anime...." He laughed as he stepped back and checked me out.

I looked down. "Is that a good thing?" I asked.

He laughed at my reaction. "Yeah, you make that uniform look good."

I blushed.

I made Taylor wait downstairs while I went upstairs to brush my teeth.

I brushed it for like 5 minutes, then after I used some mouth wash.

It was Daman's, and he doesn't like me using it for some reason, but screw him.

It tasted like beer. I grimaced, looked at myself in the mirror for a second, then went back down.

I was still grimacing about the mouth wash taste. It had an even weirder after taste.

Taylor was looking out the window as he sat at the table, and when he looked at me I smiled.

"See my car?" He asked, jerking his chin towards the Volvo parked outside. "I told you I drove."

"Wow," I whispered.

"Are you ready" He asked standing up. "Oh...maybe you should bring your....stuff."

The stuff I needed for staying at his house. Good thing I already packed last night.

"Okay," I said, going back upstairs.

I grabbed my bag, (Yeah, that one bag held everything I needed for a week), and went back down.

"Here, I'll take it," Taylor smiled. I gave it to him, and he went outside.

I grabbed my backpack, and went outside too.

I still had that ugly white thing wrapped around my head. I know I wasn't supposed to go to school today, but I felt fine.

I don't think I was supposed to shower either....my stitches were still kind of fresh.

Oh crap.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asked. I realised we were already in the car. I sighed, and pointed to my head.

He shook his head, and turned the car on. "Girls are so worried about their appearances..."

"Hey, I have every right to be worried about this...." I frowned, looking down.

"Trust me - that thing on your head doesn't change anything...you're still...pretty."

I smiled. "Just drive already," I said. He nodded, and drove down the road to school.

"So...." he began. "All week, we practically have the house to our self."

I nodded, feeling nervous about that. "Yep."

He looked at me, while he was still driving. "Look, I know you don't wanna come near me the whole time. I get it." He looked back on the road. "Well.....actually I don't get it." He pouted.

I sighed. He was so adorable....WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUCH A FREAK?!

"It's not you...." I said. It was the truth. It was all me. "I just....I'm not like other girls when it comes to being close to a guy....?"

He smirked at me. "I know."

"I'm sorry," I whispered, looking down again. "I'm a freak."

"Yes you are," he laughed.

"What?" I demanded, looking at him. "You're not supposed to say that! You're supposed to say 'Oh no Chris, you're not a freak. You're just different....and that's what I like about you.'"

He grinned. "Oh no Chris, you're not a freak. You're just different....and that's what I LOVE about you."

He winked at me....and I smiled. "Thank you."

"You're so welcome."

We were at school, and he parked in the school parking lot.

I was really nervous. I had this bandage wrapped around my head, and I was worried about it sogging up from my shower.

Taylor was beside me, and he put his arm around me. "You look fine, Chris. Besides, you'll get a lot of attention...."

Great. Attention.....

"Chris!" Tiffany called as she came running to us. Taylor quickly dropped his arm from me, and moved away from me.

"Hey Tiffany," I said when she reached us. She was wearing the same outfit as me. It was obviously common with the girls to wear the same set.

"Taylor," Tiffany muttered.

"Tiffany," Taylor said.

Tiffany frowned at my bandage. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"I thought you had to skip today...."

"Eh, well, I'm here."

"You're such a rebel. By the way....Have you seen Angie at all?" Tiffany asked me. "She wasn't at the bus stop or anything....I had to walk to school by myself."

"Ha ha," Taylor smirked.

"Shut up!" Tiffany snapped. Taylor tried not to laugh.

"No, I haven't seen her," I told Tiffany. "But she left with my brother. I got a note from him...."

She rolled her eyes. "I hope she doesn't always ditch us like this."

"I wonder why she'd try to get away from you...." Taylor glared at her.

"Jackass," Tiffany muttered. "Chris, wanna.....?"

"Sure," I said, locking arms with her. I looked at Taylor, and he smiled at me when Tiffany wasn't looking.

"See ya around," he winked, then went the opposite direction.

* * *

Tiffany and I hung at the stairs until the bell rang.

"So..." she grinned. "Things heating up with you two?"

"No," I lied. "You know how he is.....always flirting."

She rolled her eyes. "One of these days....I will get him."

I bit my lip. "Good luck with that...."

"Oh my god! Guys where were you?!" Angie beamed, running down the stairs to the bottom where we were.

"Oh, look who it is," Tiffany narrowed her eyes.

"Sorry....I went with Daman, and then I couldn't find y'all."

"It's okay," Tiffany smiled. "I'm glad a boy has finally found interest."

"Watch it," Angie snapped, then on the stairs and smiled at me. "I love your brother."

"Me too," I joked.

"This is great!" Angie beamed. "I'm dating one of my bestie's brother!"

I laughed at her excitement.

* * *

The morning went by like a snap! I had homeroom with the usual :

I sat with Taylor, and Connor and Alex sat behind me.

It was funny, 'cause Connor kept throwing stuff at me, and Taylor turned around and got pissed at him.

Alex and Connor were pretty shocked by that.....

The rest of the day I focused on my work, trying not to be distracted by anything.

Every now and then I would run into questions about my head and whatnot.

When lunch came, I was relieved.

I didn't bring a lunch, but I was going to buy one, since I promised almost everyone I'd eat more.

I opened my locker, and there was a note on the door.

It was from Kayleigh....my locker partner, who I haven't seen lately.

Heey Chris! : )

Just wanted to tell you I'm still alive ...LOL

Well, thanks for letting me be your partner....you're the best!

Anyways, OMG get better with your head girl! You don't deserve any of this pain!

Well, even though we barely talk, I love ya.

Kayleigh H.♥

I smiled in 'aw' , and crumpled the note up. Kayleigh was such a nice girl....I wonder where she was always off to....

I put my stuff away, and closed my locker. When I turned around Danny was behind me.

But he wasn't in his wheelchair !

"Oh my gosh! Danny, you're....better!" I smiled.

He smiled too. "Yep. I got off early. I never thought it would happen...but it did."

"Wow," I said, checking him out. "You look....good."

He laughed, shaking his blonde hair out of his eyes. "I do? Why thank you."

I blushed.

Danny was taller than me, and he looked like a completely different person when he was on his two legs.

"We always seem to be the last two in the hall..." he mused, looking around.

"Yeah....coincidence much?" It's true. That was so weird....

"Hey, what happened?" He lightly poked my bandage. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a minor incident. Tripping over a rock and cracking my head open 'cause of a claw clip...."

"That's pretty....minor," he said sarcastically. "Are you sure you're okay? Jeez, that looks....rough."

"Only when I touch it....and I wasn't even supposed to be here....plus I showered this morning, and I wasn't supposed to."

He smirked. "Bad, bad girl."

I chuckled. "So...you gonna play football again?" I remember the conversation the boys had at lunch...

He shrugged. "Maybe....I just hate staying after school...."

"Lazy ass," I joked. He smiled.

*~*

Danny and I walked to the cafeteria.

"So..." he said, moving closer to me. "Watch your head." He poked it again, and Taylor came and messed up his hair.

"Dude!" Danny snapped. Taylor smirked. "Oh my god, little Danny's all better."

"You're lucky I won't break both your legs right now Taylor!" Danny gritted his teeth.

Taylor laughed. "I'd like to see ya try buddy."

"I'm not your buddy...." Danny glared.

Taylor shrugged.

Danny looked at me, then grimaced at Taylor. "What, did you hurt HER too?"

Taylor narrowed his eyes. "I didn't mean to break your leg, Danny."

"Really? What, you thought I'd magically be okay from you pushing me out of a tree?"

"A lot of guys are okay from falling out of trees....guess that proves you're a wuss."

"Go to hell man," Danny said, then walked away.

Taylor sighed, and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why are you so mean?"

"Sorry," he said. "But he's mean to me too."

I shook my head, then went to my table. Taylor caught up with me.

"Aw, why?" Tiffany complained when we sat down. Taylor stuck his tongue out at her.

"Can you guys, like, get along? Please?" I demanded at both of them.

"Sorry, but it's hard to get along with a donkey's ass," Tiffany muttered.

"Same. But you're not a donkey's ass," Taylor told her. "You're a monkey's butt."

Tiffany rolled her eyes. Kayleigh bit her lip, and Eric and Ashton laughed.

"Not funny," Tiffany snarled.

"Yes, funny," Eric said, slapping Taylor a high five.

"Come on Tiffany," Angie said. "He's like that with everyone."

"Yeah," Taylor pretended to pout. "Come on Tiffany, I'm like that with everyone...."

"Everyone except for Chris," Alex sneered.

"Yeah...." Daman mused. I completely forgot he was there.

"Yeah....." Eric agreed. "Why are you so nice to Chris? Huh?"

Taylor's face turned red, and I smirked.

"'Cause she's injured...." Taylor quickly answered.

"Injured or not man," Ashton said. "You're still nice to her. Like, big time. Do you like her?"

Tiffany grinned, and Kayleigh gasped.

"I....." Taylor's eyes widened.

"OMG!" Angie squealed. "You do!"

Taylor glimpsed at me, and I shrugged. Tiffany and Daman laughed.

"Taylor and Chris, sitting in a tree.....K-I-S-S-I-N-G-"

"What if I did like her?" he snapped.

Angie's mouth dropped.....but as if she was surprised.

"So...you do?" Eric asked.

"I didn't say that," Taylor said. "But what would you do if I did? Kill me or something?"

"Uh...no?" Tiffany muttered. "But she's too good for you...."

He sat back in his chair. "Really? This is coming from the nerd who doesn't get dates?"

Eric and Daman laughed.

"You know what Taylor?!" Tiffany screamed. "UGH!" Then she got up and stormed away.

Taylor's eyes widened., and Daman busted into laughter. Eric and Chase joined in.

"You guys...." Angie muttered.

"Holy crap!" I mouthed. Taylor looked at me.

It was silent for a minute, then Daman started laughing. Angie nudged his shoulder.

"I'm gonna go," I whispered, grabbing my lunch and left the cafeteria.

* * *

I went to the bathroom, and Tiffany was there. She wasn't crying or anything....she had her glasses off and her braids were out.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah....I guess. It's not easy getting dissed all the time you know?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry...."

She smiled. "Don't be. Listen, I know things are coming on between you and Taylor. You don't have to hide it from us...."

I looked down. What would Taylor do? "We thought you'd get mad...."

"Im not mad. I hate Taylor....but when it comes to your feeling for him....I'll step back. But if he hurts you....I will kill him. I swear to god, Chris."

I smiled, then hugged her. She hugged me back. "Thanks, Tiff," I whispered.

"I have to admit - he is one gorgeous boy. Just.....GOD he is such an ass."

I laughed. "We're gonna work on that."

Tiffany saw my sandwich in my hand, and gave me a stern look. "You better eat that," she warned.

I quickly took a bite....then grimaced. Was it tuna?! EW!

"Ew..." I said, slowly chewing. Tiffany started to laugh. "Today's tuna day," she joked, still laughing.

I swallowed....and felt like barfing. That was way too much tuna...."I didn't know this school sold tuna..." I grimaced.

She shrugged. "Honestly, I didn't either. But you better still eat it."

I didn't detest tuna THAT much, so I ate the whole thing.

I had to admit, it felt good to eat something....

"Better?" She asked.

I gulped. "Need. Water." I ran to the sink, and started drinking from the running water.

"EW! Chris!" Tiffany pulled me away from it. "Germs much?"

"Sorry....I just really hate what I just ate."

"Hey, that rhymes..." Tiffany smirked.

I chuckled.

* * *

The rest of the day was B-O-R-I-N-G !

Last period I had with Daman, Alex and Kayleigh.

Daman kept bugging me the whole time....and I'm gonna get him when I get home.

Wait....I'm going to Taylor's for the week!

Crap.

* * *

Taylor met me at my locker, and he was out of breath.

"Whoa," I said, smiling.

"I just had gym...." he said. "I had to do 37 laps....god I'm smacked."

I chuckled. "You look hot when you're sweating." He was only sweating on his face though.

He blushed. "You look hot everyday....you beat me. Ready to go?" He asked.

I closed the locker. "Yep."

We walked down the hall, and when we walked by the fan, he stopped in front of it.

"God I hate sweating," he muttered. "Okay, lets go now," he smiled, and we went outside.

*~*

We got to his car, and he opened the door for me.

"Is this 'cause I'm injured?" I asked when I sat in the car.

He smiled. "Well....I would of done it anyways. Why, does it bug you?"

I shook my head. "Nope." I could barely look at him without blushing like an idiot.

He smirked, then climbed over me to get to his side.

"Yo!" I laughed. He got to his side, and grinned. "That was way easier than walking all the way around the car to get here."

"You're so lazy," I joked.

"Hey, I just ran 37 laps....I think I have a right to be lazy now."

"True."

He started the car. "I can't believe I'm having a girl stay at my house...."

I blushed. "You never had a girl stay at your house before?"

"Not overnight. You're staying a week. Bonus," he smiled, and drove.

Taylor told me everything about his house and everything.

"....it's dark in my house," he said. "Very dark...."

I kinda smiled to that. "Really?" I asked seductively. I wanted to see what he'd do....

"Yeah," he said. "Not like it matters to you. Right, Chris?" He joked.

I frowned. "You're mean....Just give me a few days and I'll see what I can do."

"A few days?" He whined. "That's too many."

I chuckled. "One day."

"No."

"What?" I demanded. "That's not a lot."

"It is," he said.

"No."

"Yeah."

"No Taylor."

He stopped at a red light, and pouted at me. "Cwiss don't wanna kiss her boy fwend...." he said in a baby voice.

That was cute.

"You should be on a show," I commented. "You're such a good actor."

"Who's acting?" He asked when the light turned green and he continued driving.

"You are."

"No."

"Yeah."

"Nuh-uh," he grinned.

"Yeah-huh," I said.

This was fun.

"I'll change your mind," he finally said. "Just you wait."

"I'll wait...." I said. "That's exactly what I want. To wait."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll get on chapter 20 as soon as possible :)

Thanks for reading !

BTW - In the next chapter you'll see why Christina wants to wait til she does anything with Taylor,

and you'll also see what she's REALLY like....

stay tunned - chapter 20 coming soon ! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.7K 19
(BoyXBoy) Summer, when you're in school it's all you can think about. Being able to do whatever you want, not having to worry about studying or homew...
3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
14.6K 568 63
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
223K 5.5K 18
Paige is just a girl that blends in. Nolen is a boy who stands out in a bad way. He's the school nerd. Nolen gets teased and made fun of all the time...