CONNECTED

By JarriaJelese

Nicole and Tae are closer than ever; Nicole's spa is really taking off while Tae thinks about finally throwin... More

1.
2.
3.1
3.2
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.1
51.2
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.

4.

823 19 5
By JarriaJelese

Mila

"This your definition of a date Marcus?" I looked out the window of his car. "You just got me riding around the city with you."

He laughed a little. "Just sit back and ride, you don't wanna chill with me?"

"I do but I thought we were going on a date or something. You got me risking it all by being with you during the day time anyway." I was talking about Duke.

"I ain't worried bout it Mi Mi."

When I got back from Miami, he kept his word and was "showing" me he was serious about us. Before the plane could even land good he was texting me asking to meet up. We made plans to see each other the next day and here we were.

"Come in here with me." He pulled into the parking lot of a music store.

"What you bout to buy? Some CD's?"

He laughed "Nah nigga, they sell Mics in here too and I need a few new ones." He put his car in park, taking his keys out the ignition.

I hugged my bubble jacket to my body as we walked towards the entrance. Marcus was a up and coming rapper, he was known in the city and everybody fucked with his music. I listened to at least one of his songs everyday and I really felt like he was destined for greatness; the man was talented.

"These mics almost four thousand dollars and you buying two of them?" I asked as we walked down the aisle. The further we walked the more expensive they got.

"That's them trash ass mics, my shit gone cost at least ten a piece."

"Twenty thousand dollars for some shit we got on our phones?"

He laughed "Hey you gotta invest in your dreams; never take the cheap way out Mi...ever."

I sighed, scratching my head while trying not to mess up my bun. "I guess"

While he was talking to the owner of the store about the different features of each Mic, I watched Nicole's live. She wasn't doing shit but laying in the bed, talking about nothing.

He finally picked out which ones he wanted. There were only three left so he went ahead and got the last one, not wanting to leave just one.

"You got weed?" I asked once we were back in the car.

"I actually don't at the moment."

I pouted "You lying?"

"Nah I really ain't got none of me." He told me honestly. "I smoked my last G last night."

"You got anything else?"

He looked taken back, turning his face up. "The fuck you mean do I got anything else? All I smoke is weed baby." He looked at me instead of the road. "You tripping"

"Whatever" I glanced out the window at the buildings we were passing by.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He demanded. His voice was calm but I knew he wasn't playing with my ass. "You still doing them Percs?"

"Only sometimes" I shrugged. "I know people that pop at least twenty a day."

"That's them, we talking bout you. You don't need that shit Mi Mi, you better than that."

I rolled my eyes. I had heard that so many times and I honestly was over the whole conversation at this point. "Do you mind dropping it? I'm sick of everybody being on my ass about MY life." I stressed. "If y'all don't like it then don't fuck with me, it's just that simple."

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "You right" He pulled over. "Get out my car man."

"What?"

He reached over me, opening the passenger door for me. "Gone head Mila. Your hothead ass gone fuck around and hurt yourself with that shit and I ain't the nigga to stick around and witness that. You don't want my help and I definitely ain't begging you to let me in so go ahead and get out my car."

I poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue. "Fine" I hopped out, standing on the curb. "You know you such a fuck nigga!"

"You know that's a lie love." He put his car in drive. "You hit me up when you got your head on straight." He sped off, leaving my ass standing in the cold.

I yelled into the sky before attempting to find somewhere I could wait for somebody to come get me. Marcus had picked me up from my house so it wasn't like my car was at his place, and I didn't have Uber. I refused to spend money on somebody coming to get me when I had my own car so I never downloaded it and I wasn't going to.

Asking Duke to come get me was a definite no, I called Nicole but the hoe didn't answer, I was sure Korea was working and Maurice was too, and Tae was always busy so the only person left was the one I despised the most... Julio.

I was in the dollar store buying snacks when he texted me and let me know he was outside. "Here" I threw the soda and cookies I had bought him as a thank you gift in his lap.

"Don't throw shit at me with your Golden Retriever face ass self." He looked in his mirror as he backed out of his parking spot. "I was getting my dick sucked when your annoying ass called."

"Well it must've not been good cause you answered on the first ring." I chuckled, opening my bag if ChexMix.

"It wasn't" He yawned "Shit was horrible." He said making me laugh.

"How you trying to get back with Korea but letting hoes suck your toddler dick?" His head snapped in my direction causing me to laugh at him again.

"I'm a man, I got needs." He made a turn. "I miss the fuck out my baby though. You seen them pictures she posted yesterday? Shit got my dick hard just thinking bout it."

"Yes Julio I seen them, I was the one that took them." I stated proudly. "If sis liked girls I would've been in there, bitch boy." I put my hands in front of me, acting like I was humping somebody.

"Aye you better chill out before I kick you out this mothafucka like Marcus did." He bust out laughing.

I punched him in his arm. "Shut up!" His nosey ass made me tell him what I needed him to pick me up for before he even left his house.

"Mannn you a cheater, Nicole a cheater, I cheated... fuck wrong with us?"

"Correction" I held up my finger. "My sister did not cheat! What you did, well that's what you call cheating. I wouldn't consider myself a cheater either because Marcus and I are honestly just friends."

"Oh yeah well then how come Duke don't know y'all be meeting up and shit?"

"Because it's none of his business." I unlocked my phone. "You better not tell either."

He smacked his lips "What the fuck ima gain by snitching on you? I'm still single as hell, chasing after my baby mama." He shook his head. "Damn I miss Korea, fuck!" He hit his steering wheel.

I looked at him funny "It's gone be alright bro, chill out." I cracked open my Arizona tea. "Who you let put your dick in their mouth today?" I took a sip.

"You know Gabi."

"Gabi, Gabi, Gabi." I furrowed my brows. "Gabi who? Name sounds familiar like I hear it all the time."

"Waffle House Gabi." He reminded me.

I still couldn't make out her face.

"Damn you slow! She got the short cut with the big ass booty!" He shook his head at me.

"Ohhhhh, that Gabi. She fine" I shrugged.

"I know but the bitch can't suck dick to save her life."

"She got three kids don't she?"

"Yeah sis! I thought that meant she had just killer jaws but I was wrong."

"You fucked too?"

"Hell nah" He scrunched his face up. "I can't go putting my dick in anybody, those days long gone. I was just tryna catch a quick nut."

I shook my head, unfazed by how vulgar he was. All the guys treated me like I was a nigga, being that I was ruff and vulgar just like them. Nicole, Maurice, and Korea were way more prissy and bougie than I was. They liked makeup, heels, and long shopping trips while I preferred sneakers, baggie clothes, and getting high and drink.

"You must've went to Waffle House this morning?"

"Yup and she was flirting and shit so I figured why not." He put his blinker on. "She had been trying to put the pussy on me for a long time now though but I ain't fucking with that."

"You ain't had sex since Korea?"

"Sadly, nobody compares so I ain't even bout to try it. You in a rush to get home?" He asked.

"Not really" I thought about the fresh bottle of wine I had at my house. "You got weed or something?"

He opened his glove compartment, handing me his container of weed and a grinder. "Don't wet up my Backwoods Mila, you good for that shit." He leaned over getting his lighter out of his pocket. "Do me a favor and call Korea for me."

"Nigga why you can't call your own baby mama?"

"Because I already called her like three times today and I know she not gone answer."

After I rolled up a couple blunts I called her and put it on speaker.

"Hey Mila"

"Hi sis, you busy?" I inhaled.

"Not anymore, why what's up?"

I looked over at Julio to see what he wanted me to say. "Ask her do she wanna go out for lunch." He whispered.

"Julio said do you wanna go out to lunch?"

He bucked at me as she laughed. "Fuck you mothafucka!" He whispered.

"Uhhhh yeah I can, where?"

"Meet us at Antonio's" I didn't bother asking him because I already knew I wanted Mexican food. I passed the blunt to Julio, trying to see which one we were the closest too. "Come to the one off Henry road."

"K, bye"

"Bye" I hung up. As soon as I did Julio snatched his weed from me. "Give me my shit." He spat "Why the hell you say I said do she wanna go eat lunch?"

"Because you did, did you not?"

"Everybody know you ain't suppose to do it like that."

"Well she coming so I don't see what the problem is. You buying my food?"

"Nigga no" He stopped at a red light. "You got money and I already had to pick your ugly ass up."

"I'm broke"

"You need to get your broke ass a job or some type of hustle. That's disrespectful of you to ask another man for money when you got a whole boyfriend."

I looked all upside his head "Dude you my brother."

"Don't give a fuck if I was yo daddy."

Once we got to the restaurant we sat in the car, smoking and waiting for Korea to pull up. I quickly got out the front seat as I seen her Jeep park next to us. "Hoe I called you and you didn't answer!" I flipped Nicole off, noticing she was in the car.

She opened the door "I know you seen I was on live cause you were watching it. Move out my way so I can get out." She grabbed her purse. "I heard y'all were eating at Antonio's and Julio's paying."

"I don't know who told you that lie." He hugged her once she got out. "Everybody for themselves when it come to this high ass place. He eyed Korea. "Where you going in them shorts in the Winter?"

"I was in the house chilling when y'all called and I didn't feel like changing, don't judge me."

We were seated at a circle booth. "Y'all smell just like weed." Nicole held her nose as she dipped her chip in salsa.

"Last time I checked you smoke now." Julio held his hand up. "So you can shut it."

She laughed "Damn I decide to hit the blunt two times and now y'all think I'm just a chimney." She said making all of us laugh.

I went ahead and told Korea and Nicole what happened with Marcus earlier since they knew all about us linking up.

"So he just dropped you off on the side of the road?" Korea asked. "Just like that?"

"Just like that sis!" I got mad all over again. "Fuck nigga"

"You can't consider my nigga a fuck nigga because he let your ass know he ain't going for that shit." Julio smacked on his chip. "No everybody bout to stick around while you doing what you doing."

"Your opinion isn't even valid Julio because that's your friend." I told him.

"My question is... How are you and Duke?" Nicole asked looking at me.

"I mean he wasn't home last night or this morning so I haven't seen him. We texted earlier today but that was it."

"Sound like y'all just going through the motions to me." Julio commented. "Y'all be good and then all of a sudden y'all ain't, might as well hang that shit up."

"Julio be quiet" Korea told him. "That's not helping the situation."

"I'm trying to help my own situation."

"Anyway" She ignored him. "I think y'all should sit down and talk about whatever the problem is."

"The problem is I don't wanna have the nigga big headed babies." I sipped my daiquiri. "That's why he did what he did the first time." I brought up him putting his hands on me.

Duke did rescue me from my stressful lifestyle and he provided me with stability financially that I couldn't give myself, but it was beginning to feel like it wasn't even worth it anymore.

I loved him and my love for him would never go away but I wasn't being true to myself, our relationship had ran its course and so did my happiness with him. We had been together almost six years and things just weren't as exciting and enjoyable as they once were; we had both gotten way too comfortable with one another, which took a toll on our relationship. It didn't help that the man wanted kids now and I just wasn't willing to compromise when it came to that.

I knew it made me sound like a gold digger but the main reason I was staying with him was because of what he provided for me. I actually liked Marcus but he was a regular guy. He had a little bit of money, yes but it was nowhere near what Duke was averaging a year. With Marcus we would be a regular couple, with regular money, a regular ass place, and regular ass things... I didn't know if I could handle that.

"Just follow your heart." Nicole told me as our food came out.

"Yeah but my heart isn't always as wise as my mind."

After we ate, Korea and Nicole wanted me to tag along with them to go furniture shopping for Korea's living room. She basically had everything but she wanted some lamps and a couple rugs to go under her couches. We blasted Trippie Red- Bust Down the entire way to the furniture store.

"We gotta be outta here by two in order to get the kids from daycare." Korea told Nicole as we walked inside.

"I'm already knowing."

"See, that's the life I don't want." They looked at me wanting me to explain what I meant. "When y'all had kids y'all basically threw away the freedom of doing whatever you want whenever you want; not having any time limits on anything."

"I honestly wouldn't have it any other way Mila." Nicole chuckled. "Being a Mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me, it's the best feeling in the world. Yeah there's times when I get overwhelmed and I feel like pulling all my hair out but it's worth it."

"Same, Cali and Cari give me a love and joy that nobody else can." Korea looked through the wall of hanging rugs.

"So y'all telling me y'all don't miss going out and doing whatever you want whenever you want?"

"No" They said at the same time. "And if we do wanna do something then we got a long list of babysitters." Nicole let me know. "I'd rather bond with my kids over going out any day."

**********

"Where you been?" Duke asked as soon as I came through the door. "I've been calling you!"

I had my back to him, taking my key out of the door. "I was with the girls and my phone died."

"What activities were y'all partaking in?"

I put my backpack on the couch and took my Vans off. "We went to eat then to the furniture store. I rode with them to pick up the kids from school and daycare too."

He scoffed "You could pick up your own kids one day but you don't want that, do you?"

I immediately regretting letting him in on that part; I should've known to leave that out.

"Duke please don't start this with me today. I just got back from Miami, ain't you happy to see me?"

He pulled his joggers up, sitting back down on the couch beside the one I was on. He was weighing weed on his scale and bagging it up. "Unless you trying to give me a baby, yeah; if not then no."

My face started heating up. "Why are you like this now? We used to enjoy life and have soooo much fun. Remember?"

"That's the problem Milan." He called me by my full name. "You don't wanna grow up and start a family. You're so focused on living your life that you aren't willing to give life to another human being." He laughed harshly. "You're so fucking selfish."

"Duke you're only 23 and I'm 24, don't you think that's young?" He didn't say anything. "You looking at what our friends have and I feel like you're trying to keep up with them, but you fail to realize you and I aren't even half as stable as they are."

He furrowed his brows "You making excuses. If you don't want kids then just say it." He picked up his red cup of whatever he was drinking.

I sighed, rubbing my hands down my jeans. "I don't want ki-" He cut me off by throwing the contents in his cup in my face. I smelled grape and sprite letting me know it was Codeine all in my face and hair.

I didn't have time to run or shield myself before he continuously threw blows at my face and body. "You do want kids, you do!" He kept repeating as his fist came in contact with my face. I couldn't do anything but scream and cover whatever part of my body that I could.

He beat me until he was tired and breathing hard "You'll change your mind." He bent over and kissed my forehead as I sobbed into my hands. "I'm sorry" I flinched as he ran his hand over my face.

I continued to sob long after he had left the house. Eventually I was able to get up and leave, not bothering to lock the door. I held my side and limped to my car, scared he was still close by.

I drove the thirty minute drive to Nicole and Tae's house, praying the entire way that I wouldn't crash. My left eye was swollen shut so I really couldn't see all that well and it was dark out. My face was extremely sore and numb in some spots but I could feel the swelling.

I limped to their front door and used the little strength I had to bang on the door. "Who the fuck!" I heard Nicole unlocking the locks before she swung the door open. "Oh my God, Mila! Taeeee! Taeeeee!" She took me in her arms, helping me inside. "I'm so sorry Mila!" She cried "Tae!"

"Shit" He came out of their room and picked me up, helping to the guest room. "Duke did this to you?"

I cried, nodding my head. "I don't know where he went." He could hardly understand what I was saying because my lips were so swollen and sore.

"Ima find him, don't even worry bout it. You gone be straight here, my word on that."

I nodded "Thank y'all"

"We family, rest up alright?"

I kept nodding my head not wanting to talk. He left the room and closed the door behind him. I heard him and Nicole talking and her yelling at him to kill Duke.

"Kill that bitch ass nigga or I'll do it myself Taelor, you better kill him!" She yelled. "Torture him until he dies of pain, let me know when you do it too so I can come help you!"

"Chill out bae, I gotta be logical."

"Logical my ass! Obviously beating his ass wasn't enough so the next thing is death, kill him!"

"This man got family out here Nicole. A mama, sisters, brothers."

"Do I look like I give a fuck? Our friend is laid in our guest room beat the fuck up because he can't handle the fact that she doesn't want the same thing as him, and you talking bout some gotdamn brothers and sisters! Fuck them!"

"At the end of the day all that matters is Mila knowing she got folks in her corner, that's it."

"Yeah and that that hoe ass nigga dies!"

"Whatever man, I'm bout to go see what I can do."

"Don't bring your black ass home until that nigga dead and I mean that!" I heard her picking up stuff. "You got it?"

"Girl shut up, I love you."

"Mhm, love me and do what I said!"

After a while she came into the room with a mug on her face. "That mothafucking coward, ugh!" She talked to herself as she opened a first aid kit. She opened some ointment and alcohol wipes, along with a few bandaids.

"Then Tae talking bout he not gone kill him, the fuck? I'll run that skinny mothafucka over with my car, fuck that, with his own car!" She kept talking to herself. "Bitch made ass nigga!"

I hissed as she wiped my face, cleaning up my dried blood. "I'm sorry sis, I know it burns." She moved my matted hair out of my face. "What's that smell? It smells like grapes."

"He- he threw his cup in my face." I mumbled pressing my swollen lips together. She put two and two together, knowing what the scent was.

She started crying again "Lean in your face and hair, really?" She put everything to the side and went to run me some bath water in the bathroom that was connected to the room. She came back and helped me stand up. "Do you need help taking your clothes off and stuff or can you do it yourself?" She sniffed.

"Help me please" She took my clothes off for me and helped me into the bath water. "I put some Epsom salt in it to help loosen your muscles and ease your soreness. I'll go get you some clothes and stuff."

After my bath I laid down as best I could and drifted into a deep sleep.

When I woke up it was morning. I looked in the bathroom and seen Nicole had left me four towels, two were face towels and the other two were body; a fresh toothbrush and a new tub of toothpaste. There was also a Target bag full of lounge clothes and undergarments. I took another bath and got dressed for the day, dreading whatever it held.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing Tae and Nicole sitting at the Island. It was ten so the kids were already at daycare. "Morning" Tae spoke to me, eating his bowl of Lucky Charms. "How you sleep?"

"Besides waking up every few hours due to my bruised ribs, fine." I told him as best I could.

He looked at me with pity before dropping his head. "This shit really fucked up Mila, I feel bad as fuck. I know I fuck with you all the time but I really see you as a sister and I love you."

"I love you too bro." I slowly sat down in front of Nicole. "Please don't pity me though."

"Ok" They said at the same time.

"Did you find him?"

He nodded, stirring his cereal around. "He alive" He mugged Nicole for her to say something, causing me to laugh a little. "Nigga can't open his eyes but he alive and we got him tied up somewhere where he can't get out."

"Like with ropes and stuff?"

"Chains" He answered. "I'm sure you know I ain't tryna kill the nigga; ion want that on me and he got family, shit too risky."

I understood where he was coming from.

"I know, I don't want him dead anyway."

Nicole smacked her lips, looking at me. "Mila this man has beat your ass more than one and way worse than the first time! If you thinking bout going back to this man I swear I WILL NOT be your friend anymore! If you do that shit you can hang this whole friendship up!"

"That ain't your place to tell her what to do with her life." Tae immediately came to my defense. "You sound bat shit crazy."

She shrugged, rolling her neck. "I said what I said!"

"You sound like a damn idiot, tripping big time." He stood up, looking at her disgusted. "I don't want you going back to the nigga either but if you do I'm not gone stop being cool with you. You gotta live your life for you and fuck what everybody else got to say bout it." He put his bowl in the sink and went towards the back of their house.

"I know you just want what's best for me." I told Nicole.

"I do, I really do."

"Ima go lay back down." I stood up.

"You don't want anything to eat?"

"Not right now"

********
My eyes drifted to the door as someone knocked on the other side. "Come in" I told them as I held ice to my face.

Tae peeped his head in "You wanna go with me to handle some shit?"

I already knew what he was getting at by his attire. "I need to wear black too?"

"If you tryna get your hands dirty." He shut the door back.

I met him in the garage and got in his car. "Nicole not coming?"

"Hell no, you know that ain't a good idea." He looked behind him as he backed out. "I had to blow that back out so she probably still gone be sleep when we get back." He chuckled.

"Gross"

"It is what it is, that woman crazy."

I agreed "Big time, how you deal with that everyday?"

Nicole was a psycho type of crazy, especially if you really pissed her off. Some of the things that came out of her mouth would really have you wondering if she would attack you in your sleep or not. At the same time she was a genuine sweetheart that you couldn't help but love.

"Crazy and crazy get along."

"Yeah cause you a little off too; serial killer mothafucka."

He laughed "Fuck you nigga."

I looked out the windshield as we drove out of their neighborhood. "So where have you been keeping him all night and day?"

"Marcus got a cousin who got a couple trap houses in the middle of nowhere so he in the basement of one, typical shit."

I grew silent.

"If you wondering if I know about you and Marcus, nah I don't." He glanced over at me.

My head snapped in his direction as he laughed hard. "How do you know? Nicol-"

"She ain't tell me nothing. Y'all both make that shit so obvious whenever the other person name is brought up. Only a idiot wouldn't catch onto it."

"Tae you really smart as hell, like really really smart." I folded my arms across my chest, looking at him in shock. "How do you always figure stuff out? You know literally everything without anybody speaking on it."

He sighed "It's called observing; a trait that a lot of people lack. If you really pay attention to body language it'll tell you everything you need to know." He put me onto game. "Also, trust your gut."

"That's how you knew we were spying on you and Julio that night?"

"Man hell yeah! Nicole just doesn't realize that I know her better than she knows herself. Mannnn as soon as I left out the room I checked and seen she had my location turned on so I set y'all dumb asses up to get caught."

"Anybody ever got over on you?"

"When I got shot in my damn neck, that's the only time." He turned off the main road. "I was cautious then but now I don't let shit slide without me picking up on it."

"You ever gone get out the streets?"

He rolled my eyes "Is this a interview?" We both laughed. "Nah but I'll cross that bridge when I'm forced too."

About ten minutes later we pulled up to an old, run down white wood house. I followed him inside and we went downstairs to the basement. He took a key out of his pocket and opened the double doors, revealing Duke, Julio, Marcus, and his cousin.

Julio hugged me "You good?"

"I'm better now." My eyes were glued to Duke, who looked like he was bout to give out any minute. They had beat his ass, he looked way worse than I did.

"We been starving this nigga and I been knocking his ass out every chance I get." Julio held up his wrapped up fist.

I felt Marcus looking at me but I was too embarrassed to face him. He had no clue Julio was being abusive to me, that was news I didn't feel up to sharing.

Tae came back in the room with a baseball bat, brass knuckles, pliers, a hammer, towels, a bucket, and some gloves. "I figured you wanted to do some damage yourself." He laid the towels out and handed me the gloves to put on before they sat down in the chairs that were in the room.

I stared at Duke for a minute before hitting him across the face with the bat. "I don't want kids so you hit me?" I swung with every word. "Kinda shit is that huh?"

He spit out blood "I'm sorry"

"Fuck you!" I aimed for his teeth. "Look at my face Cameron! Look what you did to me!" I knew I wouldn't be able to hit him with all my might due to my body not being 100% so I went ahead and grabbed the pliers.

"Mi-"

"Shut up!" I grabbed his tied up hand and gripped two of his fingers in the pliers, pulling them back as he yelled in pain. "Yeah, cry bitch" I smiled on the inside as I broke his fingers.

"Any of y'all got lean?" I turned around asking the guys.

Marcus lifted his styrofoam cup. "Thank you" I took it from him and dashed it in Duke's face. "Now you get to have your hair smell like cough syrup and sprite!"

"Don't contact me once they let you go. I want the house, both cars, all the money that's left in your safe and in our joint account, and all the weed you got stashed in the walls. If you try me I swear I'll give Nicole the go to kill your abusive ass." I hit him across the face once last time, knocking him out.

Tae stood up, stretching. "You ready?"

"Yeah I'm done here."

"Don't forget what I said Mi Mi." I heard Marcus say after me.

"I won't"

Once we got back to house we seen the living room and kitchen lights on, before we could get out the car good Nicole was coming outside. "Hey sis" She hugged me. "You feeling ok?"

"Yeah"

"Great" Her smile soon turned into a scowl. "Where you take her?" She bypassed me.

"Outside and around." Tae walked past her, going into the house.

"Y'all went to go mess with Duke, didn't y'all? I told you I wanted to go Tae!" She whined.

He paid her no mind, drinking out a carton of Minute Maid fruit punch.

I went back into the guest room to attempt to go back to sleep.

********
*3 Weeks Later*

Nicole

"Woooooo, go baby!" I jumped up and down in the bleachers with Troi on my hip!

Maurice yanked me down "Please sit down, you're embarrassing us." She whispered, looking around.

Today was our old high school's legends football game. They were playing against the incoming seniors to raise money for their class trip at the end of the year. Tae never played sports for our school due to always being in trouble, but he was good at both football and basketball.

Thankfully the weather was on their side and it was in the low seventies today; and the sun was shining.

"Girl I don't care about y'all being embarrassed. Y'all didn't have to sit by me." I went back to cheering Tae on. He looked up at me from the field, smiling at me before he shook his head.

"I didn't say anything." Korea spoke.

"Me either sis" Mila added, pushing her glasses back on her face.

Everybody had came out to support and show our faces. We all had gave generous donations to the class too. Although Julio didn't go to our school, he was playing and so was Nic. It was kind of weird since he was standing on one side of the field with other people and they were standing on the other, talking amongst themselves.

Our high school colors were black and red so Korea and I were decked out.

"Run baby, run!" I yelled as Tae reached the 30 yard line. "Woooooo!"

Once the game was over we went on the field to take pictures. Tae was taking one with one of the high schoolers.

"Alright I'll keep in touch with you man. Keep doing your thing alright?" He gave him a brotherly hug as I walked up.

"Hi" I smiled as he waved to me before running over to the rest of his team. "Hey baby, you did so good."

"Thank you" He took Troi as she reached for him. "I'm sweaty mama." He held her up in the air before bringing her down and kissing both of her cheeks.

"Daddy, football!" Taejin pulled at his shirt.

"You wanna play football?"

"Mhm"

"I want you to too son but your mama a scary cat." He eyed me.

Taejin playing football was a definite no for me. I couldn't handle my baby getting knocked around and all bruised up, just the thought of it made me nervous. Now if he wanted to play something a lot more safer then I would be all for it.

I shrugged "Welp"

"You tryna raise two girls."

I waved him off, moving closer to him. "So what you tryna do before we go eat?"

He laughed "Girl don't be asking me that like you the nigga."

"I wear the pants in this relationship."

"So you think"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes to kiss him. "Damn bae hold up." He spoke as I took his lip into my mouth, sucking on it.

"Tae lets go to the restroom really fast." I kissed his jawline.

"I know you feel how sweaty I am." He spoke as I kissed all over his face. "Wait till we get to the house."

"Absolutely not" I took Troi from him and grabbed Taejin's hand, going over to Maurice and Leslie, who were talking to Marcus; he played with Tae them as well. "Do y'all mind being great aunties and taking yall's nephew and niece to the restaurant for me?"

"We got you lil nasty, I already know what you trying to do." Leslie picked Taejin up. "You wanna go with me?"

"We get candy?" He asked her making her laugh. "Candy from store?"

"Yeah bad butt"

Maurice had already walked off the field with Troi.

"Taelor where the fuck you ran off to that quick?" I hightailed it to my car, sweating.

"To the restaurant."

"You knew I wanted to fuck!" I screamed into my phone, earning a look from a white family who's SUV was parked right across from mine.

"Bae I told you to wait."

"And I told you no! I really wanted it and you left!"

"You telling me you wanna fuck on a dirty dick nigga? I'm sweaty, sticky, and I got turf all over me. You want that?"

"If it's you I don't even care Taelor." I followed behind Korea out of the parking lot. "When I get to that restaurant you better be in your car waiting for me and I'm not playing."

*******

"What's wrong with you?" Nic nudged my arm. "You feeling alright?" Of course I let him know we were going to eat after the game so he could attend. Nigga acted like he couldn't wait until I decided to get him a car so he went out and bought himself one after working two nights. I chewed him out about it but he assured me it was legal, earned money.

"I'm fine" I gritted out.

"You just look frustrated."

"I just said I'm fine." I was actually pissed the hell off. Tae hardheaded ass was already in the restaurant by the time I got there.

I didn't say anything to anybody the whole time and instead of standing outside and talking, I put my kids in my car and went home. They were both asleep before I could even get down the road so once we got home I changed them, and put them in their beds for their naps.

Mila was still staying with us but she told me she was staying with Marcus tonight so I didn't bother leaving the door unlocked.

I was in my beauty room looking at some of the online orders I had received for face scrubs when I heard Tae coming in. About an hour later he came to bother me.

"Can you leave me alone? I know you see I'm busy." I motioned towards my computer.

"Who the fuck you talking to?"

"Taelor leave me alone." I smelled the soap on him once he bent down behind my computer chair. "I don't wanna fuck anymore so move." I put my hand against his face as he kissed on me. "When I wanted to, you didn't so get away from me now."

He kissed my cheek "Alright"

"So yo-" I cut my own self off seeing he hadn't went anywhere and was still behind me.

He smirked "I what? You tell me to leave but want me to stay."

I tried to hide my blush. "Whatever"

He pulled me up, sat down, and pulled me down on his lap. "You look sexy as fuck with them glasses on. What you doing?"

"Thanks daddy and sorting through orders." I noticed he tensed up a little as I moved around on him. "You sore baby?"

"Hell yeah"

I shut my computer down and stood up. "I'll get my oils, lay on my couch. I went into my bathroom before he could protest.

"Don't grab that Citrus Melon one." He named one of my body oils I had created. "That shit gone have me smelling just like you and Troi."

I laughed since he knew that was my favorite, I damn near bathe in it. I rubbed Troi and myself down with it every morning and night. I used to use it on Taejin too but Tae said it was too feminine so I stopped.

"Which one you want then?" I looked through my crates.

"I guess I'll take the one that smell like cocoa butter and vanilla." I knew the exact one he was talking about. When I came out he had his shirt off and was laid flat on his back. I pulled my dress up to my thighs and climbed on top of him.

"Poor baby body sore." I poked my lip out, squeezing the oil into the palm of my hand.

"Them lil niggas really gave us a run for our money. I thought it would be a breeze considering the football team been trash since the year after you graduated but shiiiitttt." He looked up at the ceiling as he talked. "They gone be working with something next year."

They ended up beating the Youngins by a touchdown but they definitely worked for it.

"We going to the games?" I rubbed up and down his chest.

"I am, you gone sit out in the cold?"

"Yes Tae! You know I live for stunting and dressing up to be seen."

He smacked his lips "Damn shame"

We sat in a comfortable silence as I massaged him. I was so focused on what I was doing I didn't notice how hard his dick was until he sat up, knocking me out of my trance. His hand came in contact with my royal blue panties as he moved them to the side.

"Slide on up" He laid back down. I did as he said, sitting on his face. His tongue ran up and down my slit, slurping up my juices. I held onto the back of my couch as moans escaped my mouth. His tongue swirled around my clit before he started flicking it against it as fast as he could.

I rode his face as my hips bucked "Fuck Tae" I gasped. "I-I wanna 69 baby."

"I don't even want my dick sucked right now, just bounce on it." He kissed me sloppily letting me taste my juices. I stood up and got completely naked before taking his dick in my hands and easing down it.

He sat up and held me close, taking one of my nipples into his mouth as he grinded into me. I held the back of his head in place. He gripped my ass roughly, smacking it.

*******

Mila

I felt over Marcus's coach as I passed it. "You got a really nice place but it could use some of my touch."

"How you compliment me and insult me in the same sentence?"

I shrugged "Easy"

"Rude ass" He opened the refrigerator. "You want something?" He grabbed himself a Gatorade and some string cheese.

"No I'm still full from earlier." We went into his room. I sat by him on his bed while he laid down. We could've stayed in the living room but I didn't wanna risk seeing his roommate since I didn't know who he was. They had a nice two bedroom house with a garage, built in studio room, and a spacious backyard.

"You said your roommate is your cousin?" He hadn't told me anything about his roommate but I was being nosey and wanted to know.

"Nah he my brother." I looked at him strange. "On my daddy side, I never knew anything about him until my daddy died last year. He left this house to both of us so we just share this mothafucka."

"Why you never talk about him? I thought you were the only child on both sides."

"We don't really talk like that and he think he better than everybody. He the principal at Chicago Heights making dirty money but the nigga live with me." He chuckled. "We totally different"

"Y'all around the same age?" Marcus was a two years younger than me but he always hung with the older niggas. We first met on Instagram when I was 16 and he was 14, he tried to shoot his shot but of course I shut his young ass down. We became friends and kept in touch and started talking a little bit a few years later but he was a hoe and I ended up getting with Duke so things ended.

"No he 31"

"What he look like? Show me a picture." I was really intrigued now.

He laughed "I'm not bout to do all that, he look like me but without dreads and he fat." He sat up. "Enough about that, why you ain't tell me that nigga was putting his hands on you?"

I sighed "Do we have to talk about this?"

"Answer my question girl, what's up with that?"

I explained the situation to him, not leaving out any details. "But now I'm done."

He opened his Gatorade "Are you?" He drank half the bottle.

"Yes! You think I'm lying?"

"I don't think you lying but I been peeped how that shit go. I just hope you don't fall back into that trap and say in something that ain't healthy for you."

"I won't, I wanna focus on you."

"You need to get yourself right first Mi Mi. Ima always be around."

"I hear you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 1.1K 37
"Korea's famed novelist J.JK is currently facing backlash for his stories, with some claiming that he has lost his touch-" J.JK or otherwise known as...
1.1M 47.5K 78
Him: If you were not his daughter you would not end up here y/n: what are you saying.. let me go Him: you wish Y/n: aahh stop please it hurts Him:...
195K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
2.5K 95 13
Two lovers badly broke up because of one's ambition then fate played with them and got meet in such an uncomfortable situation with their new found l...