The One Night Stand

By _gilinskysbabe_

I had a one night stand with my best friend, Austin Mahone. I was going to tell him that I was pregnant but h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
End :(
Hey!
Sequel
Hey!
New book!
hey guys!!!

Chapter 11

6.4K 165 15
By _gilinskysbabe_

"HAWAII!!" I said when we got off the plane. Kylie was sitting on Austin's hip. "It's gorgeous.." Austin said. I nodded. We found the bus taking us to the hotel. It was a huge hotel. Wonderful place..

"Let's hit the beach?" He asked. I nodded. I got changed into my bathing suit and then changed Kylie into her bathing suit..

"Look at my ladies shining like a fifth avenue diamond.." Austin winked. I laughed and we went to the beach. Kylie was trying to build a sand castle with my help. "You're so gorgeous." Austin said. "Okkkkk." I said. He laughed. "You are..." he said. I laughed. "Thanks.." I said. He smiled. "Guess what?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "I love you.." He said. I was shocked. "You do?" I asked. "Of course.." He said. "Why didn't you ever tell me you liked me back then?" I asked. "I was to chicken. And plus i found out about moving to Miami. So i couldn't break your heart. So when i came back i had a great plan to tell you i was in love with you, but i saw you had a kid. And so i assumed that you had a boyfriend.." He said. I was shocked. "Austin, I love you too.." I said. He smiled. "So. What are you getting Kylie for her birthday?" I asked. "You'll see." He winked. "Better not be a damn dog.." I said. "It's not.." He said. i laughed. "Kylie.. Ky Ky!!" I said. She looked up and smiled. Her bright blue eyes sparkling.. I love her eyes. "She's so beautiful.." I said. "Just like you.." Austin said. "ha ha.." i said. "But, i am being honest." He said. I laughed. "I'm in love with the thought of you.." He said smiling. "I'm in love with the thought of you too." I said.

"Okay, so... Surprise.." Austin said. "Huh?" I asked. He opened the door to be face to face to Alex, Sarah, Michele, Robert, and Zach. "Guys!!!" I said. I hugged them all. "Go get ready. Us teens are going out.. Mom is watching Ky." Austin said. "OKay.." I said. I went to my room and changed into blue jean shorts, a purple tank top, with a white cardigan. I straightened my hair and then done my makeup to the T. And then i slipped my toms on. "Okay.. " I said. "Damn you're gorgeous.." Austin whispered. I blushed.

We arrived at the beach. "Okay, so this is a surprise.." Austin said. I looked at him funny. "Just wait.." He said. I nodded. We sat in the chairs. "Since it's Friday let it be a FLASH BACK FRIDAY." The intercom said loudly. "When you say one, i'll say time. ONE!" He said. Everyone screamed time. I'M AT A FLIPPING JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT? WTF? I was about to cry. Justin came on stage. "So, theres someone in the stands, he is about to sing to someone special.." Justin said. "Austin?" I asked. He was gone?
"This song is dedicated to my one and only.." I heard. I looked in front of me on the stage. Austin was standing there. I started crying.. Thank the lord for Waterproof makeup. he started singing, Thought of me by Justin Bieber.. Justin was singing along with him. I cried so hard. Sarah hugged me. I smiled and wiped the tears and sung along.. I am so happy right know!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 223 25
Kendall moves from Ohio to San Antonio for her Stepdad' s New job. She meets Austin Mahone and quickly falls head over heals. Austin falls too. But e...
33.8K 756 31
A story about a young girl finding it hard to trust people after she leaves her father back in New York to stay with her mum in San Antonio. She find...
253K 3.1K 103
Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it worked. One day a nice couple came to adop...
281K 4.8K 27
What happens when your moving to Miami and bump into a little someone at the airport and accidentally swaps phone cause you have the same phone case...