Beautiful butterfly

By RoroWorld

Riley Jones a mother of three, was just kicked out of her girl group. Now she is trying to put her career tog... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
🤔🤔 redo
Chapter 46

Chapter 5

82 2 3
By RoroWorld

Riley

Aye, my twin said to murder you hoes
Ready or Not (singing)
Aye Vic did I send for these hoes
Ready or Not, Here I come (singing)
So why these hoes keep fucking coming for me
Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide (singing)
Lyric bitch you fucked up when you came for my baby
Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide, I'm gonna find you (singing)
Playtime is over
Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide, I'm gonna find you and wreck some havoc (singing)

Drop the beat

I went on to rap about how they were lying. I talked about Lyric sleeping with CoCo babydaddy. I talked about how CoCo beat her up and how I have it on video. I went on to discuss how they had threesomes. I even talked about about how Lyric became pregnant by CoCo babydaddy, something that CoCo was not aware of. I was spilling all the tea and could care less. Then I started singing how their music was trash and how they needed to focus on their music and not with what I was doing. I also told Sunny to not include herself in this pointless as beef because I would hate to add her to the list of people who is going to get fucked up.

"Damn sis you went off. Layla said when I walked out the booth". Layla hit me up wanting to talk so I told her to meet me at the studio.

"Girl, I wanna fuck them up so bad. How the fuck you come for a fucking child. Like don't come for my baby." I told her getting pissed all over again.

"So whats up? You have grown into such a beautiful young woman. I know you kicking ass on the court. I still following your stats". She looked at me surprised. "What I told you, you was always gone be my lil baby." I said laughing.

"I'm sorry about cutting you off after the break up."

"Girl no need to say sorry. You was on your brothers side, as you should be." I told her honestly.

"Well why did you cheat on my brother, yall was supposed to get married and I wouldnt even be dealing with this."

"Excuse me cheat?"

"Yes, Lo said you cheated on him".

"Girl aint nobody cheat on that deadbeat. I loved that stupid nigga with all of my heart. I never cheated on him. He dumped me out the blue, didn't explain shit, wouldn't answer my phone calls or texts, blocked me and then moved out of the state. Your mom, Lily or you wouldn't talk to me. So I have not a clue where this I cheated on him from. One thing I never been is a cheater." I was getting mad all over again and I needed to fix my attitude before I cuss this little girl out.

"Wait you never cheated"? She said very slow

"No Layla." I said talking more calmly then before.

"OMG" she yelled. "This is great, you and my brother can get back together." She said smiling

"Fuck no! Pigs will fly before I get with that nigga again. And isn't he engaged, with a baby on the way?" I asked her confused on why she wanted me back with stupid

"I got into with Lo, and he said somethings that really hurt my feelings. He basically picked his fiance over me because I told him how I felt about her ass. "

"Tell me word for word what happened." She told me what happened, and started crying. Even though she was the tough twin she was also the crybaby out of the two.

"Okay look at it from his point of view. If you were marrying a guy, and his family didn't like you how would you want him to handle it? He should have discussed the issue with you guys. But the way you guys were disrespecting his soon to be wife is unacceptable. Layla stop holding on to the hope that we getting back together because we not. You need to say sorry to that man, and get to know that woman before you judge her. You don't know her history or background my baby. Give her a chance you might like her."

"But he only marrying her because she pregnant, not because he love her."

"So, its his life, you have to allow him to make his mistake. This could be his blessing. Just love and support that man, and if she fuck your brother up. Beat that ass." She started laughing then got serious.

"But you had a baby by him you guys should be married." She shocked the hell out of me. "Dont look shocked Raven my niece has his eyes. She might be your twin but she got Williams blood all up and through her. Why didnt you tell us about Raven?"

"It wasnt my place to tell yall. It was stupids." I told her

"Wait, so he know and he just don't do for his child. He so excited for this new baby and he has a little girl and he dont take care of her. Like how dare he!" She was yelling at this point.

"Actually I he have three kids, I have triplets. Two boys and little raven." I said and pulled out my wallet to show her pictures of my babies.

"They are so handsome. You been doing this by yourself all this time?"

"Yea, I mean I have Ryan. He they uncle daddy because he take care of them like they are his kids".

"Why didn't you take him to court, why you didn't tell my mama, she would have made him take care of his kids."

"Girl, he wouldn't answer my calls. The only text he responded to was to tell me it wasn't his, and to leave him alone. I offered to take a DNA test he told me I was blocked. I wasn't about to make him be apart of my kids life if that's not where he wanted to be. I been raising my kids on my own and I will continue. It's him who will lose out, not my kids. They don't need nor want for a damn thing. And as far as your mom go, I didn't feel like it was her responsibility. I didn't lay down with her. I laid down with someone who was suppose to be the love of my life. I gave my virginity to him. I was head over heels in love with that fool. Then he dumped me without even giving me an exclamation and left me to raise three kids on my own. Now he playing house and got a baby on the way that he is claiming. My feelings are hurt, but they are even more hurt for my babies. So yeah they are days that I want to fuck up his whole world, but I wasn't raised like that, and one day he will have to explain to my kids why he denied them." I didn't even realize I was crying until she gave me some tissue.

"I'm sorry, can we be apart of their life? I would love to meet my nephews, I already met Raven."

"I'm not going to let you keep them overnight, but whenever we come back to Detroit I will pick you up and we can all hang out together."

"Wait, I thought you lived in Detroit?"

"I did, but I sold my house and I'm moving to Atlanta. I'm about to open up a nightclub, and I'm about to really focus on my music. "

"Well you know summer break is coming up, can I come down and visit?"

"If it's okay with your mom."

"I can't wait to cuss Lo ass out again."

"Don't he made his decision, and I'm okay with it. "

"Okay let's switch topics, when are you releasing this song. I want to fuck Lyric up about what she said about my niece. I laughed at her. It's gone drop tonight. I followed the group, I used sing all yall songs. Of course you were my favorite. I've always been team Riley. And I don't care what anybody says you are so talented and creative. You about to blow up because you are also humble."

"I have to find a manager first. And then get a label to sign me. It just seems so stressful.

But once you start out putting your music out there that's going to happen. Stay true to Riley, and I'm going to always buy your music. You will always have five biggest fans. Me, Ryan, Raven and your two boys. We down for Riley Forevaaaa. Cardi voice.

I couldn't help but laugh at her. Girl you a trip. Raven reminds me a lot of you somedays. That mouth, I be ready to slap the shit out of her.

Like you used to want to slap me. She said laughing

Hell yeah, yall talk too much. I said laughing.

We talked somemore, and I recorded another song, I let her jump on the song. But the time we were done it was 4 in the morning.

Girl you in trouble, you drove here or you need me to drop you off.

I had a friend drop me off, so I need a ride. My mama is going to cuss me out.

I drove her home and stupid was sitting on the porch.She got out of the car as he was walking towards the car. He looked in the car, and saw it was me and started yelling.

Really, Layla we get into and you run to Riley. Why can't you let this dream of yours go. We never getting back together. Mama been going crazy you left your phone at home.

Shutup nigga, you dont deserve her. I dont want yall together. She deserve better.

Remember what I said Lay. I told her rolling up the window. By this time their mom had came outside.

Riley wait, you two take yall asses inside and stop all that fucking noise. We not in the hood. They will call the police. She said yelling at them with her bonnet and robe on. She came up to my car, I rode the window down. Thank you for bring her home. I was worried sick.

I'm sorry, we lost track of time. We ran into each other yesterday at the game and switched numbers. She hit me up wanting to talk. We met at the studio and started talking and recording and just lost track of time. Again I'm sorry.

She shook her head. Then she said at least I know she was safe. Step out this car and give me a hug girl. I got out the car and gave her a hug. I missed you Rye. Please come over tomorrow for dinner.

I'm actually flying home tomorrow after the game tomorrow.

Yes the soccer game. Your brother is kicking my poor baby butt. They won the basketball game, and the football game. Hopefully Lo win the soccer game tomorrow because if not he gone be pissed.

Girl, you know us Jones are beasts on the court and on the field. Its a Jones thang. Don't feel bad. Stupid just don't compare. His mom gave me a playful glare and then started laughing. Girl you still a trip. She gave me another hug. Don't be a stranger okay. I watched her walk in the house and close the door. Stupid came outside and I pulled off. I hope he wasn't coming to speak to me because I'm not fucking with his ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.1K 37
Two and a half years later after the night of their wedding, and the night of the kidnapping. August is stuck struggling trying to raise four kids on...
177K 4.4K 39
SEQUEL TO THE PLAYER IN HIM, BUT CAN BE READ SOLO. Raising a baby is tough, but raising a baby without the father? Even tougher. Jasmine has a baby...
4.3M 114K 56
| Complete | REWRITING + ROUGH DRAFT | Riley Greene was all set for her summer vacation with her college boyfriend, Kevin. With her bags packed and p...
142K 3.7K 47
It's been 3 years later an La'Nya and Kaylen are still not together but will that bring them together or cause more drama into their life. *Sequel to...