Brown Sugarr [COMPLETED]

By Rixy_B

Summary || Plot "I was warned about boys like you." Folding her arms Moenice was getting hot under the sta... More

Chapter (1)
Chapter (2)
Chapter (3)
Chapter (4)
Chapter (5)
Chapter (6)
Chapter (7)
Chapter (8)
Chapter (9)
Chapter (10)
Chapter (11)
Chapter (12)
Chapter (13)
Chapter (14)
Chapter (15)
Chapter (16)
Chapter (17)
Chapter (18)
Chapter (19)
Chapter (20)
Chapter (21)
Chapter (22)
Chapter (23)
Chapter (24)
Chapter (25)
Chapter (26)
I lied !!
Chapter (27)
Chapter (28)
Chapter (29)
The Next book!!!

Chapter (30)-Finale

7.9K 285 121
By Rixy_B

~*~*~*~*~* (excuse any mistakes)

"Time of death 4:05 am."

~*~*~*~*

It was hard not knowing..sitting and waiting for an answer on your child's situation.

Your child is your whole world and when they are in the hands of other people and not your own it's even more difficult.

"I'm so sorry..guys." Dropping my head it was hard to hear, I watched her grip tight onto her chest as she dropped to the floor...her child was gone, never to return to her.

"Can I-"cutting her off before she could say no more the doctor nodded her head and stepped to the side letting us all through.

We rushed to the cold lifeless body. Purple lips, skin cold like metal, eyes partially shut...it was hard to watch so I walked away.

In search for my child in hopes to be by her side, because it was never easy giving the news that the person closest to the most will no longer be there for you anymore.

~*~*~*~*~*

(A month later)

"Let us pray...Father, who walks in heaven, and protect us from all evil, please watch over one of your children as she was sent back to you to, taken from us too soon by the hands of another...she was well loved and will be well missed. At the end of this year she would have started a big chapter in her life, so as I spread her ashes into the wind I hope I speak for everyone as I say.. Olivia Milan Lee, we love you deeply, and hope that the chapter you have been given will give you ever lasting peace."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

(A month Earlier)

Moe's POV
—————-

Hearing the familiar beep of machines I was up and alive. It was scary how much I was hurting when I could feel my body shaking but couldn't stop..it was worse then the sore feeling, I'm feeling now.

Feeling my head I did have a really bad headache and a patch of my hair was gone replaced by what feels like stitches.

"Mommy?" Basically whispering her name, I touched all over for what was happening to me and All I felt was wires.

"Moenice, is daddy. Mom went to go get Nani ready for school so she'll be back within an hour." Not saying anything, I shut my eyes for a quick second and took a deep breath. It hurt so much that I started coughing which only made matters worse for me.

"Relax, Nicy..you are over working yourself which I don't need right now okay?" Trying to calm down my coughing was going down but the after pain was worse.

Blinking past the fuzziness, I looked at my dad and his face showed so much sadness in it.. I feared the worst and knew something happened.

"Dad what's wrong?" Breathing heavy there was a lump in the back of my throat. My chest felt tight and my breathing wasn't going so good.

"Don't worry about it Nicy just rest." Rolling my eyes I knew this was gonna go on for a while. My dad wasn't good at comforting, or being the support you need...he was a slap money on it guy, and he felt that fixes problems.

Don't get me wrong he is sweet and cares but his body isn't programmed to show you he has emotional support for you.

"Dad that was my best friend in that car with me. Tell me she is alright." Looking at me he had no emotion on his face, his eyes had bags on them and he looked dried out.

"Yeah and what were y'all doing in that car anyway? Huh? You don't never ask me to go or do shit."

"Cause you would have told me no, like you do everything else I wanna do that is fun."

"What like being a slut for a boy who is fucking other bitches. Don't think you the only one sweet heart, that's how you get your heart broken." Feelings the tears form in my eyes, even my dad knows. And he thinks so little of me.

"A slut huh? That's what you think your first born is. Well guess what I'm glad to be a slut, and I'm glad to know you know what's going on in my love life and won't tell me, father of the fucking year." Rolling over onto my side, it hurt like hell, but I didn't wanna be turned to him no more.

"Look I'm sorry-"

"Save it Dad, and get out..I know I'm not the only one..I've seen it with my own eyes okay. The pain from that is kinda matching the pain of my body right now so I don't need you in my ear telling me about shit and calling me anything but my name or your daughter." Still turned from him, I heard him get up and get out. He didn't say anything after that, and I was glad..I wasn't in the mood for talking anymore and neither was my body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Waking up about four hours later everyone was in the room except my dad.

I didn't want them to know I was awake so I snuck a glance of everyone. Theo and Ceaser were on opposite sides of the room both sitting in chairs on their phone, Zander was watching tv while his phone charged and his sister was sitting next to him with her baby in her hands. Everyone looks tired, and sad like my dad earlier.. I bet they won't tell me what's wrong either.

Watching my doctor walk in she recognized that I was up and made it known to everyone.

"Great to see you're up and we'll Moenice." Rolling my eyes in my head, everyone snapped they necks at me, and the doctor just took what was in her hand and put it on the wall.

Walking in with Nanni on her hip my mom was just in Time, I think the doctor is gonna tell me what's wrong with me.

"Soo...these are your X-rays. This is your left legs and knee. Your posterior cruciate ligament has been torn and the bone in your leg is snapped in half."

"This is your rib cage, when you were thrown from that car you suffered two broken ribs and a tear in the right ventricle of your heart."

"Also your Cervical vertebrate..your neck broke and it is a miracle that you were able to even stand, and there was a lot of internal bleeding in your uterus...your baby didn't make it..I'm sorry."

My whole body froze. My what didn't make it.

"My what.." I felt Theo's eyes on me, he was just as shocked as I was. That was another kid tarnished all bed of my mistakes, can my life get any worse.

"I'm sorry, honey."

"Where's Liv? I want my best friend." Crying I only wanted one person by my side, she understands me more than anyone and is the only person I feel won't look at me like weird.

"Nice I'm sorry." My mom opened her mouth and I snapped my neck to her, she has to be lying.

"Mom stop right now it isn't funny, go get Liv. NOW PLEASE!" My chest was on fire but I didn't care, I knew something happened but not this can't be.

"She died about a week ago, when you were in surgery, she was too. She didn't make it mama." Slapping my hands on my face I screamed and cried, I felt big hands wrap around me and I snapped.

"Get the fuck away from me you cheater. Go be with Jada...GET THE FUVK OUT."

"Fine. You're right I'm a cheater, but what else am I supposed to do I have a kid with her. I love you, but I don't want to be restricted from seeing my little girl." Barely listening to the bull shit pour out his mouth I still kept my head in my hands. The tears poured out more and I couldn't take it.

"Everyone get out, please." Whispering I couldn't feel anything, now I was numb. To many things were going on at once, it was too much for me. Some how my mind managed to flip a switch in my head, now it's like nothing matters anymore.

"Sweet heart everything will be okay."

"Laugh out loud. Yeah okay, now get out." Looking my mother dead in her eyes she looked terrified, and she quickly turned around and left with Nanni still on her hip.

Everyone followed behind her, and I was left alone in the room again.

Grabbing the phone next to the bed I called Liv, just to hear her voicemail.

"This is Liv, yall know to leave that name and that number...if I bangs with you I'll call back." Hearing the beep I just hung up the phone. My best friend is really gone, and I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Hearing my door open and shut, I turned to see who came in, and standing by the door was Dom dressed in all black with tears staining his face.

"She's really gone isn't she?" Shaking is head yes, I moved over in my bed so that he could come sit. We both gazed in silence, I know that he really loved Liv so this was hurting him as much as me.

"Dom, I'm odee speechless." Hearing him sniffling he put an arm around my shoulder and I placed my head on his. The Tv was still on so I tried tuning into that but sleep was more so calling me and that exactly what I let take over me.

~*~*~*~*~*
(A month Later)

After being discharged from the hospital, I barely go out anywhere.

I haven't been to school in weeks and the only people I allow to see me is Zander for my class work and Dom.

My mom barely comes in my room, she only comes in to bring me my food. She changes my sheets every two weeks when I'm in the shower and thats it, we don't talk to each other, and I can feel hot tensions rising between her and my father.

My sister seems to be more in her own little world now, and she barely bothers me.

I have healed somewhat, but I can feel I will never be the same..physically and mentally.

Hearing commotion from outside my room I snapped my head towards the door. My mom came busting into the room, she was fully dressed and sweating bullets.

"GET DRESSED.. DOM JUST TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF!" Hearing that I froze, he had the same thoughts as me and we never even spoke on those.

"Is he dead?" Shaking her head no, I rolled over in bed pulling my wheel chair closer to me. This was the main reason I didn't go out.

Getting dressed, I grabbed sweats and a hoodie pulling them on over my night clothes and rolling to the door.

When we got to the front door, my heart started racing and I couldn't roll myself any further.

"What's wrong mama."

"I'm not going." Turning to me she looked at me with wide eyes.

"But he is your friend Nicy, you have to go."

"I'm not going tell him I'm sorry, but I can't." Rolling back into my room, I shut the door and cried. It was hard not being out in the real world trapped in your bubble but I couldn't do it. It felt like my heart was going to explode if I went out there.

Reaching for my blade I cut myself four more times for the morning. The pain felt great, as I sat back and relaxed In my wheel chair.

This was my life now. Slowly dying in my room.

Hearing my phone go off, I reached for it.

Theo called at least 6 Times a day and this was his second time for the morning. I haven't seen him since the day the hospital let me go and for a month is has just been in answered calls on my end.

Seeing a notification for  a voicemail, I clicked on it. My mail box was full of him.. and I always listen to them.

"Hey Nicy...umm I called to check up on you. Please let me know if you're alive. A text or something. Please, look I know I fucked up..bad but just let me know that you in there."

When it stopped a tear dropped on my phone. My pain was real, not only did I get my heart broken but my body too.

He isn't the only to claim to check up on me, Ceaser rings down my phone too, along with Zander's sister who insist I talk to their uncle about finding the people that hit us.

Everyone won't leave me alone and I guess that's what makes me crawl back into this hole that I have been digging since I got the news of Liv.

Calling again, I declined and turned off my phone.

Pulling myself back into my bed I closed my eyes, the light coming from my window shined on my face but I ignored its effects on me and let myself fall asleep.

~*~*~*~*~

"WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO ROLL HER UP OUT OF HERE?! SHE ALREADY HATES ALL OF US."

"YOU WORRIED ABOUT THE WRONG DAMN THINGS DIANE, AS ALWAYS. SHE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF HERE, I WANT THE BASTARDS THAT DID THIS AND I CANNOT DO THAT WITH HER ALWAYS IN THIS HOUSE. BE A MOTHER FOR ONCE." Hearing my mom and dad argue, it woke me up.

Leaning up on my elbow I listened to them through the wall.

"A MOTHER, WOW! YOU HAVE SOME NERVE YOU THINK ITS FUCKING EASY TO WATCH YOUR DAUGHTER TURN INTO A ZOMBIE? I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO MAKE SURE SHE EATS, TAKES A SHOWER AND MAKE SURE HER ROOM ISNT FILTHY, ALL WITHOUT TRIGGERING SOMETHING WITHIN HER. I AM PREGNANT RYAN, ALL THAT SHIT I SHOULD BE DOING FOR MYSELF...I'm done." Hearing her words I flinched at how loud she got, and then everything got silent for about 20 minutes.

"Where are you going?"

"Away... I'll let you know when I go into labor."

Hearing her say that, she was leaving for months. Is it bad that nothing in me cares?

Dropping back into bed I starred at the ceiling, the moonlight shined in and the wind from outside made my room cold.

Getting up to get amp blanket I jumped out my skin when a tap at my window scared me.

"Let me in." Looking at him as if he was crazy, Ceaser always went above and beyond to get what he wants.

"Why are you here?" Rolling back in my chair as he let himself in, I just watched him.

"For you silly." Rolling my eyes I snatched the blanket off him and wrapped it around myself.

"Ceaser go home, I don't need company."

"Well you're getting it, besides I want to check up on what I caused." Looking at him like he was stupid, he smiled brightly. I hated him so much.

"What are you saying? You caused this?" Nodding his head yes, I wish my feet worked so I could stomp him out.

"You see, we go way back, further than our wack ass relationship. Your family and mine has secrets together you wouldn't understand, or even know. But I know, and I'll drag all of you through the dirt..starting with you." Looking at him their were tears pricking my eyes but I didn't wanna show weakness.

"You should've made sure I was killed."

"Nah that would've been too easy. Now where to put my coat, me and you are gonna have a long night."

Taking off his coat he threw it into my open closet.

Snatching me up by my neck I made no sound not wanting to disturb anyone.

Throwing me on my bed he pushed my sheets onto the floor and shoved my head into my pillows.

I just laid there in disbelief.

Feeling him rip apart my clothing, I shrieked when he entered me. My body was numb after a few minutes and my pillows were soaked with tears.

Someone that I once loved, was hurting me in the worse way possible...and for some reason I'm blaming myself for it all.

"Tell anyone and I'll fucking kill you." Hearing him I cried harder. He just kept going and going.

This was the night. I was never returning to myself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

AND THAT IS THE END.

Comment if you want a book 2, and what should be the name. 😁

Love you guys.

Rich. B🍭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 286 10
Third and final addition to the 'Three Words Series' Naomi and Theo have grown in more ways than one. They've spent years apart but still together in...
224K 6.1K 78
Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first year, all of it. Second year has just st...
22.3K 1.3K 26
All it took were five seconds for Max Henson to realize that the dream of coming home to the love of his life was shattered. It took him forever to...
264K 7.5K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...