Counting our Stars (Nash Grie...

By MixerForLifezz

This book REALLY sucks, sorry :/ Lexxi Jones gets to meet Nash Grier. How will she handle it? How will her ol... More

Counting our Stars (Nash Grier)
Date with Nash Grier?
In Another Life
in & out of My Life
Lexxi Maci Kevin Cam
Nash + Lexxi = Nexxi
Thanks For The Memories
Tell Them
Birthday Party
Plane Rides
Hauntings
Start Over
Drama it is
Marry Me?
Plane Home
Brother Drama
Dead or Alive?
Screw Up's
Jack
Danielle's Pregnant...
Jai is Dead
It'll All Be Okay
Kanielle's baby...s
Nash Grier... Again.
Oblivious
Love Never Fails
Red Rose
Perfect Silence
Hayes is Seventeen
Nowhere
Kylie's Revenge
Nash Needs Us
True Love is Family
Club
Trip and Fall
Not Again...
Moving On
On Every Turn
Surprise Motha Fucka
Promises To Be Kept
Long Road Ahead
Epilouge

Surprise Surprise

387 4 1
By MixerForLifezz

Wow I can't believe it's already been ten chapters...

***LEXXI'S POV***

The ShayTards were standing in the door way. I dropped on my knees and began to cry tears of joy. Maci ran to my side and helped me up and walked me over to them.

I walked over and hugged them all. I was ready to die! The ShayTards were right there. In front of me. Hugging me. This was like my life goal!

Shay hugged me and told me I was beautiful. Collette smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug. "Oh you're so pretty!" She smiled hugging me tight. Gavin ran up to me and hugged me. "Hi Lexxi! We've heard so much about you!" He smiled sweetly.

"Aw." I smiled hugging him tight. Avia came up to me and hugged me as well. "Will you draw and play dress up with me?" Avia asked as Emmi shook her head agreeing with her sister.

"Of course!" I smiled. "Will you penny board with me?" Gavin asked. "Of course!" I laughed. Brock came right into my arms and fell asleep.

"Aw!" I cooed looking at the little boy asleep in my arms. Collette was holding Daxton. Daxton was wide awake and looking around. I smiled at him who had his eyes set on me in general.

Daxton reached his tiny arms out for me and made baby noises. Already Brock was out of my arms and wide awake running around aimlessly.

Collette handed me Daxton. "Hi little guy." I cooed at the baby. He smiled and made more baby noises as if he was telling me a story about something. It was so cute and all these kids loved me which is so surreal.

"So how long have you been watching our videos?" Shay asks. "I was your sixteenth subscriber." I smiled. "Wow!" Collette said. I took out the picture I took with my camera at the time and showed them.

"Wow!" Shay and Collette said at the same time this time. I smiled and laughed. "Why's it so surprising?" I asked. "It's so surreal. I didn't think one of our very first ever subscribers would ever still be watching. Besides family of course. This is insane!" Collette smiled taking the picture I printed out years ago.

I blew it up after taking the picture when I was young. Something inside of me knew they were going to be big and be huge YouTubers.

I just loved them from the first ever video I watched. Nash smiled wrapping his arms around me. "This is so amazing!" I smiled as Nash kissed my cheek. "What my kisses? I know." Nash smirked laughing.

"No having the ShayTards here." I said waving him off. Nash pouted. "I still love you!" I called over to Nash. "You better!" Nash smirked at me and laughed.

"You two are cute together!" Shay laughed. "Thanks." I giggled. I talked with them and everybody else all day. But of course the kids had to be to bed at there bed time so they left and went to the hotel. Nash was on Cam's back running through the house.

"Oh god!" I said looking at the sight. Matt and Maci were talking and laughing. Oh... I think Maci MIGHT have a crush...

Hayes was talking to Jack and Jack. Both Jack's at one time. I laughed when I saw them all take out their phone to do a weird vine together. Maci told them they had to do it where nobody would know it was our house because we don't want to start any rumors with anything.

The fans have no clue about Nash and I being together. "I wanna do a YouTube collab with you Maci!" Cam whined. "Fine, as long as you shut up!" Maci groaned.

He was annoying her all night for a YouTube collab. Maci and Cam set up her camera and prepared themselves to make the video. Cam was fixing Maci's hair and Maci was fixing Cam's hair so it went by faster.

Nash and I were putting names in a hat for them because they were doing the Heads Up Challenge. Neither of them were allowed to know who the person was until the person that had to act it out saw it. So Nash and I made the names and put them in the hat. We only did YouTubers and Viners and that's all.

Maci and Cam started the intro with Cam in the kitchen so he could run up and jump on the couch. Maci started.

"Hey guys! Today I'm joined with..." Maci said and Cam ran over and jumped on her lap. "Cameron Dallas!" Cam said holding onto Maci.

Maci laughed and pushed him on the floor. Cam sat next to her and they actually started.

"Okay so today Cameron and I will be doing The Heads Up Challenge Viner/YouTuber edition!" Maci said.

"Nash and Lexxi wrote these people down so Maci and I have no clue who's in this hat." Cam said holding up that hat.

Maci shook her head in agreement. "You start." Cam said holding out that hat and closing his eyes.

Maci took one out. "Okay this is easy!" Maci smiled. She put it on Cam's head and started. She pointed at Cam.

"Me?" Cam asked. "Yup." Maci smiled. Hayes came in the shot. "You should've stared twerking and he would've gotten it faster." Hayes smirked. "You just wanna see Maci twerk!" Carter said also getting in the shot.

Maci started laughing. "We have two new gues..." "Make that three!" Matt said jumping across Cam and Maci's laps.

"Three new guests..." Maci said looking down and laughing. Hayes Matt and Carter stayed the whole time. "NEXT!" Maci screamed in Hayes' ear.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" Hayes screamed in Maci's ear. "YES!" Maci screamed in his again. Hayes held his ear and started fake crying.

"Cameron it's your turn!" Maci said stroking Hayes' face. Maci closed her eyes and Cam put the card on her forehead.

Maci opened her eyes and Cam started doing the Miranda Sings mouth thing. "Miranda Sings?" Maci asked. She never watches her videos so she wasn't too sure if it was her or not.

"Yeah." Cam said as Maci threw the card at me. Maci took one out of the hat and smirked. "Okay!" Maci screamed.

Maci started doing Hayes' hair routine but with like a Justin Bieber face. "Hayes?" Cam asked laughing. "Yeah."

"What's up with the Justin Bieber face?" Hayes asked. "Don't know I felt like it." Maci laughed. They finished up the video and did a bunch of Viners and YouTubers it was pretty funny.

They finished it up and started for Cam's video. They were doing the other half of the Heads Up Challenge on his channel.

When they finished they both got a head start on editing. Maci actually finished her editing and helped Cam finish.

Maci uploaded hers first and then Cam did too. "That was fun..." Maci laughed. "Even though you tried to kill me." Hayes said. "No that was the best part." Maci smirked evilly.

"You're mean!" Hayes frowned. "I know!" Maci smiled sweetly. Nash kissed me. "I love you Lexxi bear!" Nash smiled.

"Lexxi bear?" I asked. "That's your new nick name and if you don't like it too bad!" Nash smiled kissing my cheek.

"STOP WITH ALL THE LOVEY DOVEY CRAP!" Hayes screamed. We all laughed at him and he sat next to Maci laughing.

Maci wasn't paying attention to anything but Flappy Bird. She's the only loser that still plays that game and it's funny.

Hayes told Nash to start recording on Vine. "Maci?" Hayes asked. "Wh? What?" Maci asked focusing on her tiny yellow bird. "How seriously do you take Flappy Bird?" Hayes asked smirking. "Very."

"Cool." Hayes smirked and tapped his finger all over Maci's screen. Maci threw her phone and jumped on Hayes tickling the fourteen year olds sides.

"I HATE YOUUU!" Maci screamed at him playfully. "Love you too!" Hayes laughed at her. "You're the worst." Maci groaned and picked up her white iPhone 5.

"I was doing really good!" Maci looked down at her phone frowning and then she smacked Hayes again. Hayes fell on the floor and started to shake playfully. "Ah!"

Nash jumped on top of Hayes and screamed "puppy pile" which caused all of the boys to jump onto Hayes and Nash.

Maci and I watched shaking our heads. "Maci?" I asked. "What's up?" Maci asked. "Can we talk in private?" I asked. "I guess." Maci said looking at me weird.

Maci and I went into the kitchen while everyone else was in the living room in a puppy pile. "I now why you've said no to me having a YouTube account but I do truly believe I am ready to be able to handle all of the hate." I said pleading to my older and in charge sister.

"No." Maci said. "But why!?" I asked almost screaming but everyone was being so loud in there they didn't hear. "You're not ready for it. That's my final answer. End of story." Maci said walking into the living room with everyone else.

Ugh! Why am I not allowed to have a stupid YouTube account? I am ready! I have every other social media and when I get hate I ignore it. It was hard to get Maci to let me have those.

Hayes and Nash were running through the house. I decided to talk to Maci on another day instead of my birthday because I don't want to get upset.

I walked out with a huge smile on my face. "Let's play Truth or Dare right now!" Connor smiled. "Yes! Right now!" Maci screamed. Everyone agreed.

We all got in a circle. "Lexxi it's your birthday you start." Carter said. "Okay." I smiled. "Cam, Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Dare." Cam smirked.

Maci who was sitting next to me whispered in my ear an idea. It was perfect! "Cameron Dallas, you have to streak outside and scream about how you forgot your name." I laughed.

"Maci, you're lacking, you normally have better ones than that." Cam laughed. "I'm just getting started Cameron." Maci smirked. Cam took off his shirt and his pants. He took off his boxers as Hayes covered Sky's eyes. Maci covered Hayes' eyes. And Connor covered Maci and his eyes. All laughing.

Nash covered my eyes and I covered his. We heard Cam running around screaming that he forgot his name. When he was done he put his clothes back on and day down laughing.

"I got SO many dirty looks from older people!" Cam laughed. We all laughed. "Okay, Nash Truth or Dare?" Cam asked.

"Truth." Nash said being on the safe side for this turn. "Who is the prettiest girl in this room right now?" Cam asked. "Lexxi obviously!" Nash said in a duh tone and rolled his eyes.

"Aw babe!" I smiled kissing Nash on the cheek. Nash blushed and kissed my lips. I giggled and Nash asked. "Hayes, who do you have a crush on right now?" Nash asked smirking at me.

"Nobody." Hayes said. "Liar." I blurted out and covered my mouth as fast as I said it. "Who then?" Hayes asked amused. "Never mind." I smirked knowing he was being a smart butt.

"That's what I thought!" Hayes laughed snapping his finger in a Z formation. I giggled but I knew he did like someone way out of his league. My sister...

"Maci, Truth or Dare?" Hayes asked smiling at her. "Dare." Maci smirked. "I Dare you to kiss someone in this room you have a crush on." Hayes smirked. Maci looked at him and kissed her hand. "I don't like anybody here." She laughed. Now I know she doesn't like Alex.

She doesn't like Hayes either he's too young for her. "You're boring gosh!" Hayes whined as Maci laughed and ruffled his hair. Maci thinks of him as a little brother. Nothing more.

Hayes called her the b word and Maci poked her tongue out at Hayes playfully and looked at Connor. "Connor Frantaaaaa! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Connor laughed. "Who is your lover?" Maci asked smirking knowing the answer. Everybody leaned in to make sure they heard I knew who is was too so I didn't. "The internet." Connor smiled hugging himself.

Yup. That's the truth. Maci Connor and I laughed. "Okay Alex Truth or Dare?" Connor asked still laughing. "Dare." Alex smiled laughing as well.

"I Dare you to make out with that sexy lamp over there." Connor laughed licking the air. "Ohhhhh your right that is one sexy ass lamp zayum." Alex laughed looking at the lamp up and down licking the air too.

We all laughed as he lunged over and made out with the lamp. "Ew oh my god!" Maci laughed covering Hayes' eyes. Hayes laughed and covered hers.

We all started laughing and Alex composed himself. "Okay, now, Roi Truth or Dare?" Alex laughed looking at his best friend. "Truth I suppose." Roi smiled.

"Okay who do you have a crush on at the moment?" Alex asked. "My girlfriend." Roi laughed. "Oh yeah you have one of those." Alex pouted because he doesn't have one. Maci snickered.

"You're mean to me." Alex frowned leaning his head on Maci's shoulder. Maci patted his head and grinned. "I know it's okay, everyone knows."

Hayes laughed at the fact that she basically called herself a female dog. It was true though Maci could be a female dog if she wanted to. She mostly only was to protect herself and her friends and family but she's only a female dog to friends and family when it's joking and that's it. That is unless the friend screws her over first and then all bets are off for that person.

Alex smiled and sat up. "Nash Truth or Dare?" Roi asked in his Rolanda voice. Nash laughed and looked at him. "Truth." Nash smiled. "How many girlfriends have you had before the lovely Lexxi?" Roi asked smiling at me when he said lovely.

I smiled. "Aw thanks Roi!" I smiled at him. Roi smiled and looked at Nash curiously. Nash looked up at the ceiling thinking. "Um I don't know like six? But none of them matter because I found the right one now." Nash smiled tightening the grip he had on my hand.

I smiled. "Aw Nashey!" I smiled laughing at the name I gave him. Nash laughed. "Nashey?" He asked still laughing. "It's cute." I smiled laughing as well. "Okay then Lexxi Truth or Dare?" Nash asked smiling at me.

"Truth." I smiled. "How many guys have you dated before me?" Nash asked. "Two. But they were both buttholes." I said. "How?" Nash asked. "One was nice at first and then he cheated and the other one just dated me because his friends bet him to do it for a week and a half." I said.

"Wow!" Nash said clenching his fists slightly. "But it's fine now because they mean nothing you're the only guy that means something to me now." I smiled and kissed his nose.

Nash scrunched up his nose all cute and then kissed my cheek. Nash and I didn't want PDA too much around Kevin and Maci anyone else we didn't care about. Kevin mostly though Maci just finds it cute now.

"Keviiiinnnnnn!" I sang out the I and the N. "Lexxiiiiii!" Kevin sang back holding out the I. I laughed. "Truth or Dare!" I screamed. "Dare." Kevin smiled.

Maci and Kevin were dare devils and never turned down a dare no matter what it was. Me on the other hand rarely chose dare.

"Okay I Dare you to kiss Danielle for thirty seconds!" I smiled. "Psh best dare ever!" Kevin smirked. Danielle laughed and they kissed. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30... 31 32 33 34-

"ITS BEEN THIRTY FOUR SECONDS YOU CAN STOP SUCKING ON EACH OTHERS FACES NOW!" Maci screamed.

Everybody started laughing hysterically and after Danielle and Kevin pulled apart Kevin started laughing and Danielle blushed then giggled.

"You know I love you two!" Maci smiled and hugged them both. Danielle was basically like family now we like her a lot more than Katie. Maci and I are hoping Kevin and Danielle are going to get married and have baby Kevin and Danielle's.

Actually no, just baby Danielle's. Baby Kevin's will be scary. One Kevin is a lot more than enough. "Dani, Truth or Dare?" Kevin asked smiling.

"Truth." Danielle smiled. Danielle is more like me. She doesn't ever really choose dare and when she does it's a rarity.

"Okay how many boys did you date before the man came?" Kevin asked flexing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Danielle bursted out hysterically laughing along with Maci and I. "No, just no." Maci laughed.

"I've dated seven other guys before you came along Kevin." Danielle smiled. "You actually talked me out of my recent relationship which was abusive." Danielle smiled at him.

The way they look at each other you can tell it's true love. I think Kevin and Danielle will be together forever. I think they truly are meant for each other. Like it's just so uncommon to find a couple like this. When you do it's rare and they normally get married and never break up.

"You still have scars." Kevin frowned looking at his girlfriend and tucking hair that was in her face behind her ear.

"I love you Kevin Thomas Jones." Danielle smiled at him. "I love you Danielle Claire Peazer." Kevin smiled. (Yes, I'm using Danielle Peazer as Kevin's girlfriend I just ship them together so hard!)

"Alright I've had enough of this Truth or Dare thing." Danielle groaned. We laughed at her. "Okay well the rest of the Magcon boys and me do have one more present for you Lexx." Nash smiled. "Hayes." Nash said.

Hayes took paper things out of his pockets and handed them to me. Four plan tickets to Hawaii. "What?" I asked. "Magcon is going to Hawaii and we want you Maci Kevin and Danielle to come with." Carter smiled.

"Are you guys serious." I smiled holding the tickets tight. "Yup!" Hayes smiled popping the 'p'. "Are you guys okay with this?" I asked turning to my brother and sister. "Duh. We get to go silly!" Kevin laughed.

I smiled. "Thank you guys." I grinned and hugged all the Magcon boys and then my brother and sister and Danielle. Danielle smiled.

"This is amazing at first I was afraid I wouldn't be accepted into this family because Maci Lexxi and Kevin only had each for all of their lives and I thought that Maci and Lexxi would want someone better for their older brother. Someone prettier and someone with a smaller waist. But you guys took me in basically. And the fact that Lexxi your boyfriend and all of your friends accept me is amazing and I love you Maci and Lexxi, you're the sisters I've never had." Danielle teared up.

"Aw Dani we love you." Maci smiled hugging Danielle. "I love you girls so much thank you for respecting me and loving me like no one else has ever done besides Kevin of course. You two mean so much to me." Dani said.

Danielle pulled Maci and I in for a hug and we held tight onto each other not wanting to ever let go. Kevin smiled.

"The three best things that ever happened to me adore each other and that makes me the happiest guy ever." Kevin smiled.

Danielle Maci and I brought Kevin into the hug. Soon everybody was in the hug and Connor was sobbing.

"This is so amazing! I love you all so much your my bestest friends oh my gosh!" Connor said sobbing like a little kid.

We were all laughing at him but hugging him and telling him that we love him too. Connor has always been sensitive and it's always been adorable.

It was extremely late and we all went to bed on the floor cuddling each other. This is my family. They are the people that matter. And I am blessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 46 22
COMPLETED my name is kai ryder grier. yes nash grier's twin sister. before you can say, "omfg can i be you please?" you want to stop there, trust me...
1.2K 87 42
"You know I love you right?" He asked. I smiled. "Yeah." I replied not sure what he was trying to say. "Is something wrong?" I asked turning around...
439K 7.2K 56
Hoping to meet Nash Grier, Anna embarks on her trip to MagCon with some friends. What she finds when she gets there is a completely other relationshi...
16.3K 365 73
What is Nash Grier trying to do to Rose Griffin's love life? What does Rose think he wants, why is he still after her even if he has a secret that wo...