Be my Queen ✔

Von randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... Mehr

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)

7.8K 271 10
Von randomthingsbyme

Sorry if it took me a month. I'll try to update as soon as possible. xx

A Photo of Princess Catherine as a model on the side. :)

Chapter 31—Kate, The Model

It has been a week since Catherine and Jason got in New York. Their first day in New York was spent at the condominium they had bought. It had two separated bed rooms. Stephen might go insane if it only had one. They just spent their day resting and trying to adjust to the time difference between New York and their country.

On their second day, they familiarised themselves with the area. It was all thanks to Jason who researched in advance. He had to look after the princess so he really had to familiarise himself with the area.

On their third day, Zac met them. He visited their pad and started to inform what the princess should be expecting in the industry. He then gave them a ‘tour’ around Manhattan. Apparently by tour, they would just be sitting at Zac’s car while they drove around the area.

It was pretty helpful for Jason. Zac or his personal assistant, Portia would inform them different things that could help them in their stay in New York. They would tell them which route they should take during the rush hours. They would point out which restaurants serve the best steaks or burgers.

The first day of their second week was the start of Catherine’s modelling career. She signed a contract for Zac’s line. She had been introduced to the designers that would be working with her. Not all of Zac’s designers would be working with her.

After the contract signing, the photo shoots started. It looked easy for other people but for a model, it wasn’t. Catherine never complained about how tired she was even though she just wants to jump into her bed. Jason, though not part of the photo shoot, had been really patient as she waited for the princess.

“That’s it!” Portia grinned, clapping her hands. Her red hair has been tied up in a bun. “That’s all for today.”

Catherine immediately heaved out a breath. She was obviously relieved that the third photo shoot for this week was finally over.

“Great job, Kate.” Portia winked at her. Kate was the princess’ screen name. Portia didn’t know she was a princess. However, she knew Kate was just Catherine’s screen name and that she has Hispanic blood. “You didn’t look like a newbie. You looked like you were used to posing.”

“It’s just in my blood, I guess.” The princess joked making Portia chuckled. It really was in her blood. Being a royalty, you always had to maintain a good poise especially in public. Portia then just walked off to approach the other staffs while waving at her.

The princess just walked towards her chair in front of a vanity mirror. She immediately sat there before slipping off her killer heels.  She closed her eyes and just relaxed. It really was a killer heels after all.

Jason stood up from his seat and grabbed a bottle of water. “Here.”, he said as he offered the bottle of water to her.

The princess shoots her eye open and smiled at him as she took the bottle from him. “Thanks.” She opened and immediately drank it.

“So, how many numbers have you got?” The princess asked Jason right after she had finished drinking. Jason just looked at her like he doesn’t understand what the princess was talking about. “Some of the girls have been trying to make a move on you during the photo shoot. So, how many numbers have you got?”

Jason just chuckled at her. “Jealous, dearest princess?” He asked with a smirk on his face. The princess immediately blushed and looked away.

“Why would I be jealous?” She asked rolling her eyes for a more believable effect.

“You’re right, princess. Why would you be jealous?” Jason agreed, keeping his eyes on him. The princess then looked at him. “I only have my eyes on you.” He added winking at her.

“Aww. You two are just so cute and adorable.” A blonde girl cooed. It was Aira, the woman who did Catherine’s hair. “You’re like the cutest couple in this building.”

With that, Catherine was blushing a lot. She just averted her gaze from Jason to no one specific. She sometimes hated her skin tone. Every time she blushes, it would look pretty obvious and by the heat in her cheeks, she knew she might look like a tomato with a blonde hair right now.

“Thanks.” Jason thanked smiling proudly before Aira continued to fix her things. Jason then looked at Cath’s flushed face. “I know you’re tired. You should probably get dressed.”

Cath just nodded without looking at Jason in the eye. She then stood up and walked towards the changing room. Bare footed, may I add.

“Sweetheart, I think you should bring your clothes with you.” Jason whispered to Catherine as soon as he catches up with her. It wasn’t hard for him since the princess was walking really slowly. The princess flinched a little, considering how close Jason’s lips on her ear as he handed him her bag.

“Right. How stupid of me to actually forget this?” The princess immediately answered as she grabbed her bag and walked as fast as she could towards the changing room.

While waiting for the princess to get changed, he decided to pack her other things up. He collected the different pairs of shoes she used. He even threw the empty bottle of waters both of them used. After doing all those which lasted for less than five short minutes, he just slumped himself on a vacant chair and looked around.

He then sighed and walked back towards the changing room. What has been taking her that long? While he was about to knock at the door the princess had occupied, something caught his attention in his peripheral view. He immediately dismissed the idea of knocking at the door.

He turned his attention towards the door where Portia was standing talking with someone. The person Portia was talking with wasn’t visible enough in his position. The petite height of the blonde Portia was talking to was kind of familiar. He moved a little, trying to take a better view of Portia’s companion.

“Natasha?” He whispered to himself. His eyes were wide. It didn’t take him long to think and move. By the way Natasha waves at Portia, he knew she’ll be leaving. There’s no way in hell, he would allow her to leave just like that.

“Where are you going?” Jason heard the princess asked as he made his way towards the door. The princess had already left the changing room.

“Jason, wait!” Cath pulled Jason’s arms so as to stop him. Jason then stopped on his tracks and looked at Cath. “Where are you going? Are you planning to leave me behind?”

“Just wait here, Cath.” With that, Jason removed the princess’ hand and ran towards the door. Portia got a little startled. Jason was looking from left to right but he couldn’t find even Natasha’s shadow.

“I believe your girlfriend is still inside?” Portia told Jason as she noticed how frantic Jason looked. “She is in the changing room, I guess.”

“Oh. I. Uh. Nevermind.” Jason just shook his head and walked back inside the studio. He looked defeated.

“Found her yet?” Cath asked rolling her eyes as Jason approached her. He looked like he just lost a game. She was irritated.

“I lost her.”She heard Jason mumble. If she was irritated at first, she was now mad. She never expected him to answer like that.He was claiming to be loyal to her and now she got attracted with someone?

“At least now I know that you don’t always have your eyes on me. You lying pig.” She mumbled bitterly. It was barely audible but Jason heard her. She did it on purpose. She immediately huffed and walked away carrying only her hand bag. “I hope you’ll still carry those.”

Jason immediately took Cath’s bag and ran towards her. “Wait, you got it wrong.”

Cath ignored him and proceeded on walking towards the parking lot. She stopped in front of their car, impatiently waiting for Jason to unlock the car.

“Cath, hear me out.” Jason pleaded while he opened the door for Cath. He was just ignored by the princess as she hopped in. “Please, baby.”

“Don’t call me that!”

“You got it wrong, I swear.”

“Yeah, I got it wrong.” Cath agreed with him making him breathe out, obviously relieved. “I actually thought you meant all those words but I guess you’re not what I actually thought you were.”

“What?” Jason’s eyes were wide.

“If you won’t shut your mouth now, I’d be calling Stephen and ask him to just send a real body guard.” Cath glared at him. She had to fight the urge to cry her eyes out. She felt broken and betrayed. Is being broken even possible?

Jason just sighed. He leaned his head on the wheels and just kept his mouth shut. He knew he should let her calm down for now. He knew if he would try to explain things to her while she’s mad, he might just be kicked out of New York. It wouldn’t be a bad thing if Catherine would be with him but she wouldn’t be.

It would be now or never. “You can call Stephen.”

“W-what?”

“You can call Stephen.”

“So, I was right! I almost fell for all your lies you…bastard!” Cath screamed. She was gripping her hand bag really tight and she knew she might bore a hole on it. “I HATE YOU!”

“I think I just found Priscilla, okay? I saw Natasha, Cath. I think I saw her that’s why I ran towards the door. I said I lost her because I lost Natasha! You know very well how long we’ve been trying to track them down, right?” Jason explained in one breath. He took a deep breath before he continued. “I love you and THAT will never be a lie.”

---

Holy Mother. Jason dropped the L word. He also found Natasha. Was that really Natasha?

Tell me what you guys think. :)

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

741K 22.7K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...
9.7M 460K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
14.2K 412 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
79.7K 2.8K 42
Helena Wren had it all. What more could one want besides a successful tycoon of a husband, brilliant children, luxurious country houses, and youth an...