Outlaw Angel

By MissyDoe2017

Korey Foster is handed the opportunity of a lifetime. Singing on for tour manager to what is touted to be the... More

You Can't Tell Me No Big Brother
Howdy Boys
Most Frustrating Man Ever
I Dare You: Part I
I Dare You: Part II
Irritating Woman
What You Blushing For Princess?
Mind Blown
I Deserved That
Where I Go When I Drink
In the Morning Light
Damn Cavemen!
Nashville: Part II
Explain Woman....Explain
Take A Walk on the Red Carpet
Anybody Gonna Break It Up
Adventures in Shopping
Talk You Out of It
Who Is It Gonna Be?
Summons
Meeting the Princess
What Contentment Looks Like
You'd Have to be Out of Your Mind
Creepin: Part I
Creepin: Part II
A Grave Mistake: Part I
A Grave Mistake: Part II
Aftermath
A New Normal
Georgia
Is It Over?
My Way of Thinkin: Part I
My Way of Thinkin: Part II
Facing Things
Brantley Keith! You Did What?
Well Princess?: Part I
Well Princess?: Part II
Get to Planning Woman.....
Princess on a Rampage
Almost I Do
I Do
Behaving...Is That An Option?
Stubborn Ass Woman: Part I
Stubborn Ass Woman: Part II

Nashville: Part I

5.3K 125 13
By MissyDoe2017

Brantley's POV

I followed Jesse through the crowd of the packed bar in Nashville. It was karaoke night. Busy as hell since it was the start of CMA week. I'd had a song writer's circle earlier that he and I had both played at. We both paused looking around for Ben finally finding him at a table to the side not far from the stage with two girls. I'd flown home when we left LA only able to stay a couple of days before having to be back up here in Nashville. It hadn't been easy stepping back into the house, but I'd made myself anyways. Mama had been right. She and Ashley had redone a lot of it including my room from top to bottom. Had made it a little easier. Kolby had stayed with me, so I wouldn't be alone. A waitress walked by us with a tray full of shots. The smell of the whiskey hit my nose and my mouth only watered for a second before the feeling passed. Jesse turned his head to look at me.

"You okay?" he asked so only he and I could hear. I nodded my head reassuring him.

"Yea man," I answered shoving my hands in my pockets. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't I promise."

"Hmmm..." Jesse said with a smirk. "I think the need to see a certain feisty little lady won out over the worry of being in a bar."

"Don't know what you are talking about," I grumbled shaking my head. Okay, so I had jumped at the chance to meet Ben once he told me Korey was with him. I had woken up with her curled around me the other morning glad that she had finally gotten some rest. I was trying to think of a way to get her to forgive me for being a complete jackass. Then I'd made the mistake of fussing at her about working herself too hard even though I knew why she had been. Madder than a hissing cat, Korey had tossed me out of her hotel room before I could blink. I'd landed on my ass with a thud staring up at the slamming door with a glare. I had been about to jump up and bang on the door completely prepared to have it out with her when Ben looming over me had stopped me.

"Can't help but piss that little woman off can you?" he said rolling his eyes then holding a hand out to tug me to my feet.

"Seems I have a talent for it," I grumbled. "Keep screwing up when it comes to her."

"A little," Ben said with a chuckle. "Betting she got mad because she didn't want to hear what you had to say because you were probably right. She's been mad at me the last few days for the same reason. Give her a little time to cool down."

We made it to the table as Ben looked up and motioned for us to take a seat. The two girls on the other side of the table glanced over at me with wide eyes then nodded before turning back to their conversation. I leaned back in my chair. I was about to ask where Korey was when Chase jumped up on the stage with a grin. I laughed because he looked like he was feeling pretty good as the music started. He raised the mic up and started off singing "Meant to Be". All the girls around us let out a scream making me, Ben, and Jesse laugh. However; when it came time for the second verse my jaw dropped as he turned to the side crooking his finger with a grin.

The vision that came walking out made my jeans get tight in a second. I knew just how firm that ass was that filled out the pair of daisy dukes. Tanned skin showed off by a flowing black halter top. Cowboy boots that made her legs look even longer and that silky dark hair pulled up in a high sassy ponytail. Then Korey opened her mouth and started to sing. My jaw dropped as Ben cracked up laughing pushing my shoulder. I had no clue she could sing like that. Like she knew I was sitting there, Korey turned her head my way as she sang. Her beautiful blue eyes locking with mine.

I don't mean to be so uptight, but my heart has been hurt a couple times. By a couple guys that didn't treat me right. I ain't gonna lie, ain't gonna lie. Cause I'm tired of the fake love. Show me what you're made of. Boy make me believe.

She quickly looked away getting back into the song. She and Chase danced around singing and flirting as the crowd sang along.

"That bother you?" Ben asked leaning closer to me giving me a knowing look as Korey shot Chase a flirty smile then ducked away from him. I studied them for a minute.

"Yes and no," I answered honestly. "Yes, because I want her to look at me like that. No, because I know they are just like you and her, nothing but good friends. If he was gonna make a move on her he would have already done it. I had no clue she could sing like that."

"Oh yea," Ben chuckled. "Frank isn't the only one with talent in the family. Korey just does it for fun. She prefers the behind the scenes much better."

"Girl has an amazing set of pipes," Jesse said with a grin as they finished the song bowing for the crowd. The two girls sitting at the table stood up on their chairs yelling and clapping.

"Korey's two roommates," Ben explained. "Lainey and Kasey."

I nodded then looked up to see Korey and Chase making their way to the table. The girls tackled Korey, who paused in her tracks seeing me sitting there. Her eyes widened for a half a second before she cut them to Ben with a glare. She took the shot Kasey handed her throwing it back. Ben crossed his arms meeting her glare. Chase tossed an arm around her shoulders giving her a warning look as well. Korey poked her lip out at him batting her eyes as Lainey handed her another one to toss back.

I clenched my jaw to keep my face on lockdown because I knew without a doubt Korey was trying to get a reaction out of one of us. They both had fussed at her about her drinking lately, Ben had told me, and then I had gotten my ass tossed out for saying something. Ben broke then stare down first shaking his head making Korey smirk. I was wisely choosing to keep my big mouth shut for once. The girls had a whispered conversation before they both gave Korey a big huh. Lainey stepped over looking between Chase and Ben with her hands on her hips.

"Okay boys," Lainey said batting her eyes and kissing Korey on the cheek. "Kasey and I have a gig across town. Someone make sure the birthday girl here makes it home in one piece please."

"Sure thing..." Chase said then stopped when Ben jumped up pushing his shoulder.

"Nope we've got that thing brother...." Ben says shaking his head quickly. "Remember....."

"That's right," I said cracking up as Jesse thought about it as well. "It's CMA week so Sara Ann is in town. Y'all have a standing date every year."

"Damn right," Ben said grinning then points at Chase. "This year she brought a friend."

"I'm fixing to head back to the bus," Jesse said with an apologetic shake of his head.

"I'll run her home," I said shrugging my shoulders. "I drove back up this afternoon, so my truck is outside."

"Well," Lainey said clapping her hands together with an evil grin as we all stood up. "It's decided. She's all yours outlaw."

"Fuck," Korey said looking up at the ceiling turning bright red. She glared at me before turning on her booted heel stomping towards the door as Ben jumped up to chase after her. Chase rolled his eyes then clapped a hand on my shoulder before heading to the bar to settle his tab. I cut through the crowd heading to the front door. I found Korey and Ben on the sidewalk at the edge of the building arguing with each other. She stomped her foot as he laughed down at her. "Dammit Ben! I get why Kasey and Lainey have to leave. But my other two close friends are abandoning me on my birthday to get laid! Mama and Daddy are on a cruise, Wade is at work, Frank left this morning to head to Oklahoma along with Ashli, Fox, and the rest of the guys. And now you are sticking me with BG!"

"Korey," Ben said with a chuckle seeing me walk up but not saying a word. "He's the only sober one of us other than Jesse that could get you home. You will be fine. You act like you haven't been with me and Chase all day anyhow. And if you would stop pouting like you are two, you would admit it doesn't bother you all that bad that BG is giving you a ride home."

"Asshole," Korey snarled pushing Ben's shoulder.

"Ah ah ah," he said shaking a finger at her and smirking. "Better dial down the sass before it gets you a pop on the ass."

"You ain't man enough Benjamin!" she challenged.

"Maybe........" Ben drawled with a snicker then pointed behind her. "But he is."

Korey looked over her shoulder at me with wide eyes as her mouth dropped open. Ben pulled her to him wrapping her in a tight hug leaning down to whisper something in her ear. Korey nodded her head as she bit her bottom lip then stood up on her tip toes to kiss his cheek. Ben gave me a discreet wink over the top of her head.

"Ready?" I asked her when she faced me. Korey glared at me then nodded. I motioned for her to follow me as we headed to the parking lot. I grabbed her hand as we made it to my truck pulling her over to the driver's side. She quietly watched me as I unlocked the door reaching in to flip the console up. Korey let out a squeak when I gripped her hips boosting her up into the middle before climbing in beside her. She looked at me in shock for a second as I turned the key. "Go ahead and put your address into the navigation Princess since it seems you aren't going to talk to me so I at least know where to go."

Once that was done, I followed the directions and drove through Nashville night the only sounds were the traffic and the radio playing softly. Korey leaned back against the seat closing her eyes. My little time with her passed too quickly as I realized we'd reached our destination and I pulled into the circle driveway parking. I rested my hands on the steering wheel for a second the laid a hand on Korey's knee making her eyes snap open.

"For what it's worth Princess," I said softly as she looked up at me from lowered lashes. "I am sorry about arguing with you the other morning. Don't regret saying anything because I was worried. But I didn't mean to make you that mad. Swear all we are ever doing is arguing or avoiding each other. Just wanted you to know that I should have handled it better." I lifted my hand brushing a strand of hair back from her face then leaned over softly kissing her cheek. "Happy Birthday Princess."

Korey gasped yanking her head back then laying a hand over her cheek. I knew she felt the jolt I did. The next words that came out of her mouth surprised me.

"Umm...." Korey rambled out stumbling over her words. "I was thinking about going for a swim. Wanna come in and join me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.9K 59
When Darci left North Carolina to move into her granparents house in Georgia, she left everything behind that she had ever known. But being impulsive...
33.9K 1.2K 31
K.C's gone back over seas, how is she dealing? Did she keep in touch? Just how serious was her mission? How did Dereck know just how serious? Brantle...
257K 7.6K 115
Best friends, partners in crime. Life long friends since they were ten. Are they ready to add hook up to that list? Stephanie and Brantley had a sec...
33.7K 1.2K 30
Ashlyn Thompson a PR rep working with Luke Combs. Having bad luck with men, she's swore them off and instead focusing on her career and having fun wi...