Twisted Lies (sequel to Spotl...

By AllTimeEvie

Sequel to Spotlight innit. You should probably read that one before you read this one, then it might make mor... More

Twisted Lies (sequel to Spotlight)
Chapter 2 part 1
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note

Chapter 12

319 7 1
By AllTimeEvie

"I'll Skype you tomorrow and I'll text you when I get there and I'll call you and Skype whenever I can" James said hugging me, with his forehead resting on mine.

"James, stop being such a soppy girl!" Matt shouted.

"I like it! He's the soppy, romantic one in this relationship. Usually it's the other way round" I smiled putting my arms round his chest.

"That's true"

"I love you though" James whispered.

"I love you too" I said standing on my toes kissing him softly.

"Not a proper kiss?"

"That's for when you get back. And I'll be regretting that decision"

"You will be, but I'll be back before you know it"

"C'mon lads! Say goodbye and we really need to get going!" Fletch said coming over.

"I'll miss you and I love you and I will Skype you as soon as possible" James said kissing my cheek and lips.

"I'll miss you too and I love you too and you better Skype me, but message me before, yeah?"

"I will do"

"Love you. Bye"

"I love you too, see you soon" James said grabbing his bag as the others started leaving.

-at home-

I sat on the sofa, with the triplets sitting around me, as we watched Bolt.

"Are you okay mum?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah I'm fine honey, are you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine too"

"That's good"

"Hey kids, after this would you like to film a video with me?"

"Yeah!" They all replied with big grins.

I went onto twitter and asked all my followers to send in questions to ask the triplets for a video, almost instantly I got hundreds of questions.

Once the DVD had finished I set up the camera opposite the sofa. I put my laptop on and sat with the kids on the sofa.

"You three ready?" I asked the triplets.

"Yeah! Do we just answer questions?"

"Yep, you can all answer the questions unless you don't need to, yeah?"

"Okay!"

I turned my laptop on and went onto twitter and put the camera on.

"Hey guys and girls! I'm here with my fantabulous children, and they will be answering the questions you lot sent in! Do you three want to say hi?"

"Hi!" The triplets smiled with a shy waved.

"Ready for the questions?" I asked them, they all nodded and I started to look for the first question. "First question then; what is your most favourite Disney or Disney Pixar movie?"

"CARS!" Ben shouted.

"The Little Mermaid!" Jenny smiled.

"Mines Jungle Book" Mitchell said.

"Amazing, there were no influences! Next, who do you like more Matt or Danny?"

"Matt!" Jenny and Ben replied.

"Uncle Danny!" Mitchell disagreed.

"Pizza or chips?"

"PIZZA!" They all replied.

I asked lots more questions before finally wrapping the video up and turning the camera off.

"Chicken nuggets and pizza for tea kids?" I asked.

"Yep!" The triplets cheered.

"I'll go get it ready then"

-two weeks later-

I sat on the edge of the bath waiting. Just looking at the white stick for three minutes.

Once the minutes had passed I took it and saw two tiny blue lines.

"Fucks sake!" I whisper screamed, throwing it at the wall, then sitting against the bath. I grabbed my phone and went to the contacts, my thumb hovering over James' number.

No.

He'll come back early. I'll tell him when he comes back. If I need anyone I have the girls and Tom. I'll be fine for a while.

"Mummy? Are you okay?" A tiny voice came from the other side of the door.

"Yes, I'll be out in a minute"

"Ben has hurt himself and he's crying!"

"I'm coming right now" I said standing up as unlocking the door. "Where is he?"

"In our room" Jenny said running there. I quickly followed her and picked Ben up and took him into the kitchen while he cried.

"What's up Ben Ben?" I asked moving his hand away from his head.

"It hurts" he sobbed.

"I'll clean it and take you to the doctors okay?"

"Mm hm"

"Will you two be okay going to auntie Emma's?"

Jenny and Mitchell nodded.

"Can you get my phone from the bathroom please?"

They both ran out and quickly returned with my phone. I went to Emma's contact and call her, putting her on loud speaker, while getting a cloth to clean Ben's head.

"Hey hey!" Emma answered cheerily.

"Hey, um Emma, will you be able to look after Mitch and Jenny for an hour?"

"Sure. Now?"

"Yeah, I need to take Ben to the hospital and I need someone to look after the other two"

"Yeah I'll be round in a few!" Emma said hanging up.

"Okay you two, be good when Emma gets here. I'll be back in two ticks I just need to do something" I sad to them going into the bathroom. I took the box and stick and went to my room putting them under my bed, before I went back in the kitchen getting Ben's shoes and jacket.

I put his shoes on and cleaned his head some more, getting as much blood away as possible.

Emma soon got here and I left for A&E with Ben.

We were seen to quite quickly and they cleaned up Ben's cut and put butterfly stitches on to keep it from opening up again.

"How did it happen Ben?" The nurse asked.

"I was running around and I fell over and I hit my head on my sisters bed" Ben said quietly.

"Well, you've been a very brave boy" she beamed ruffling his hair. "You can go when you like ms Fletcher"

"Thank you," I smiled at her before she walked out. "You ready to go Ben?"

"Yeah"

"Shall we go into Tesco so you can get some cake and ice cream for later?"

"Yeah!"

I smiled at Ben and picked him up walking out the hospital with him. I quickly texted Emma saying we will be back soon just going to get some food.

'Okay. Are yOU PREGNANT?!' Was my reply from Emma.

'Yeah but I really don't want to be' I replied before giving my phone to Ben to play on.

Once I got to Tesco I got Ben out the car and put him in the trolly and we sped around Tesco towards the junk food.

"Haribo! Haribo! Haribo!" Ben chanted.

"Which ones. Choose three"

Ben chose star mix, tangfastics, and soft and chewy ones.

"Amazing choice my boy" I said kissing his forehead.

"Can we get biscuits please?"

"Of course! Oreos?"

"Yeah, yeah!"

I got several packs of Oreos, Jammie Dodgers, Jaffa Cakes, and one of the packs with loads of different custard creams in.

We also got pop tarts, Pringles, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, popcorn, cake, drinks, chocolate, and some strawberries and other fruit.

I paid for the food and went back. I carried the bags of food in and sat on the sofa with the Ben and Mitchell, who was watching Bookaboo.

"Are you messing around or something? Is it his kid? Why don't you want to be pregnant?" Emma bombarded me with all the questions coming in with Jenny.

"I'll tell you later, but it is his"

"Okay, so where's this ice cream?"

"Take it you're staying then?"

"You got it!"

I went in the kitchen and took most of the food and some bowls back in the room.

"We'll have the ice cream later, it's melted a bit"

"Oh, okay!" Emma nodded.

"Oh and I brought The Pirates In An Adventure With Scientists for later"

"Yeyyy!" The triplets cheered.

"Can I put my PJ's on mum?" Mitch asked.

"Do you three want a onesie night?"

"Yep!" They nodded. I went to their bedroom with them and got them their Disney onesies out.

Bens was a Woody one, Mitch's was a Sulley one and Jenny's was a Tinkerbell one.

I came back in and sat in the arm chair with Jenny in my lap. Emma had put the DVD on and was eyeing up the food.

"Lets eat my lovelies!" I said grabbing some Oreos, giving some to Jenny.

A few house later, I took the kids to bed and they soon fell asleep. I went back out, mentally preparing myself for the questions off of Emma.

"So you're pregnant?" She asked as I sat down.

"Yes"

"And it's James'?"

"Definitely"

"Why don't you want it?"

"Because after what happened with Dougie, I kinda want to wait a while into the relationship. Y'know?"

"Oh right. When did you last hear from him?"

"Couple of days ago"

"You need to tell him!"

"He'll want to come back earlier, and I want to tell him to his face"

"Yeah, that would be better. I know you don't want it, but are you going to have it?"

"Yeah, if James wants to keep it, then we will. But I'm not killing it because I don't want it"

"Ah right, I'm expecting you to tell him the moment he gets off that plane and you've reunited"

"I will Emma, don't worry"

----

I've been super tired when I've been writing this chapter, so if it makes no sense, sorry! I will sleep before I write the next chapter instead of when I want to be sleeping.

Hope you like it any way :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 185 23
This story has already been told. But I guess that goes for any story these days. I'm writing this because Lilly did great, but there is a lot more...
109 1 11
this story carries on from keep going back for more / daniel seavey go read that to find out whats happend
5K 19 12
Why don't you read it and See? Hmm?
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...