Chapter 12

"I'll Skype you tomorrow and I'll text you when I get there and I'll call you and Skype whenever I can" James said hugging me, with his forehead resting on mine.

"James, stop being such a soppy girl!" Matt shouted.

"I like it! He's the soppy, romantic one in this relationship. Usually it's the other way round" I smiled putting my arms round his chest.

"That's true"

"I love you though" James whispered.

"I love you too" I said standing on my toes kissing him softly.

"Not a proper kiss?"

"That's for when you get back. And I'll be regretting that decision"

"You will be, but I'll be back before you know it"

"C'mon lads! Say goodbye and we really need to get going!" Fletch said coming over.

"I'll miss you and I love you and I will Skype you as soon as possible" James said kissing my cheek and lips.

"I'll miss you too and I love you too and you better Skype me, but message me before, yeah?"

"I will do"

"Love you. Bye"

"I love you too, see you soon" James said grabbing his bag as the others started leaving.

-at home-

I sat on the sofa, with the triplets sitting around me, as we watched Bolt.

"Are you okay mum?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah I'm fine honey, are you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine too"

"That's good"

"Hey kids, after this would you like to film a video with me?"

"Yeah!" They all replied with big grins.

I went onto twitter and asked all my followers to send in questions to ask the triplets for a video, almost instantly I got hundreds of questions.

Once the DVD had finished I set up the camera opposite the sofa. I put my laptop on and sat with the kids on the sofa.

"You three ready?" I asked the triplets.

"Yeah! Do we just answer questions?"

"Yep, you can all answer the questions unless you don't need to, yeah?"

"Okay!"

I turned my laptop on and went onto twitter and put the camera on.

"Hey guys and girls! I'm here with my fantabulous children, and they will be answering the questions you lot sent in! Do you three want to say hi?"

"Hi!" The triplets smiled with a shy waved.

"Ready for the questions?" I asked them, they all nodded and I started to look for the first question. "First question then; what is your most favourite Disney or Disney Pixar movie?"

"CARS!" Ben shouted.

"The Little Mermaid!" Jenny smiled.

"Mines Jungle Book" Mitchell said.

"Amazing, there were no influences! Next, who do you like more Matt or Danny?"

"Matt!" Jenny and Ben replied.

"Uncle Danny!" Mitchell disagreed.

"Pizza or chips?"

"PIZZA!" They all replied.