Chapter 5

Tom and James went out the room and were having a talk, when Gi came in.

"Hey future auntie" she smiled.

"Hey already auntie" I replied.

"What they talking about?"

"Earlier, I'm guessing"

"Are you and James together?"

"No, everyone's asking that today" I sighed.

"You should be together. You are like the perfect couple, you'd win awards"

"You'll win the best couple with Tom, the best wedding speech, the best husband, and the most amazing best wife awards"

"Then you'd win them"

"Win what?" Tom asked leaning on the back of the sofa with James.

"Win awards"

"What awards?"

"I was saying that Ash and James would win couple of the year awards" Gi smiled.

"All day, we've had this all day" James sighed with a smirk.

"It's cus they hate us" I said.

"Hate that you two aren't together" Gi added.

"How long is this going to go on for?"

"Until you get together"

"Just ask her out already James!" Tom said sitting down.

James laughed nervously and shook his head, not answering, sitting down beside Tom.

"Ash?" Tom smirked.

"Tom?" I replied.

"Swap places"

"Uh, fine" I said getting up and moving to the other sofa.

"Nothing's on" Gi moaned.

"Have you seen Ash's videos yet?" Tom asked her.

"No, is it good?"

"It's amazing"

"You put the other one up yet?" James asked.

"I'll do it later" I said.

Tom grabbed his laptop and went on YouTube, he plugged it in on the TV and played it.

By the end of it Gi was nearly crying with laughter. I still don't see how it's that funny.

"Oh my, I love it! It's amazing Ash" Gi said catching her breath after she finally stopped laughing.

"I'm gonna upload my other one, see you later guys" I said walking to the spare room and getting my laptop out.

About five minutes later I had uploaded it and had begun to scroll through twitter.

'@AshleighFletcher love the videos, we need to make one together sometime 😊' from Dan Howell. I felt like I was about to implode (so much better than explode) I fangirled way too much.

'@danisnotonfire, thanks, yeah sounds good' I eventually replied to him.

I went back downstairs and saw Tom and Gi cuddling on the sofa and James on his phone.

"Is it up?" Tom asked when he saw me.

"Yep, it is" I nodded.

"Yeyyyy"

"There's mistakes, I didn't exactly check through it, more put it together and upload" I said sitting down.

"'Falling in Love'?"