Chapter 22

- 1 month later -

I followed James sleepily up to his house. He unlocked the door and dumped his suitcase and bag beside it, I did the same and leant against his back.

"Want carrying upstairs?" He yawned.

"Yuh huh" I replied. He laughed softly and turned around picking me up and carrying me upstairs. "Thanking you muchly so, thank you"

James put me down and chuckled, "weirdo."

"Thanks" I said kissing him quickly and getting some pj's out the draw and changing into them. I jumped under the covers and pulled them up, doing the 'cold bed dance' from Miranda. "I might get another tattoo"

"You have a tattoo?"

"Yeah, two" I replied sitting up.

"Nice, where?"

I moved from under the covers and showed him them.

"And what would this new one be?"

"I dunno, I can think"

"You should have my name"

"No, that looks trampy"

"Rude"

"Not really"

"What sorta thing do you want?"

"No idea. I just want another one"

"Oh right"

"I might get YOLO on my arm"

"Seriously?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I'm kidding"

"Thank fuck"

"Anyways, night" I said, getting back under the covers. James got under after and wrapped his arms around me, kissed my forehead, then turned the light off.

I woke up about 2 the next afternoon and went downstairs.

I got my phone from the table and went onto the texts from Tom I'd got today.

'You and James coming over today?'

'ASHLEIGH WAKE UP!'

'Let me know when you're coming over. The triplets and Doug are over too. You can't neglect me now!'

I chuckled and replied, after making a cup of tea.

'When James wakes up, I'll ask him when he wants to go. I won't neglect the triplets, you and Gi, Buzz and Dougie, it's probably illegal!'

"How long you been up?" James yawned, walking in the kitchen and hugging me.

"Not long, about 10 minutes"

"Oh right, I'm gonna blame you for waking me up then"

"Thanks"

"It's okay. Who were you texting?"

"Thomas. He wants us to go over"

"When?"

"He said we need to tell him when we will go over"

"Okay then. When?"

"Shall I say an hour?"

"Okay dokey" James smiled, taking a gulp from my tea.

"Never- I mean it- never ever take any of my tea again. This is your warning, if you take it again, we will be over"

"I doubt that"

"True, but I will rip your throat out"

"No, because that will leave a nasty scar"

"Okay, I'll hide everything you like and then you will be upset! Or I'll do something"