Make Me Beg! (BoyxBoy, Do...

By DrGigglez

"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knock... More

Make Me Beg (BoyxBoy)
1-Make Me Mad
2-Make Me Wonder
3-Make Me Ask
4-Make Me Start
5-Make Me Late
6- Make Me Regret
7- Make Me Question
8-Make Me Mock
9- Make Me Realize
10- Make Me Deal
11- Make Me Sarcastic
12-Make Me Miss
13-Make Me Think
14- Make Me Difficult
15- Make Me Motivated
16- Make Me Impress
17- Make Me Give
18-Make Me Nervous
All of The Facts!
20-Make Me Show
21- Make Me Reveal
22-Make Me Hurt
23-Make Me Break
24- Make Me Rebel
25-Make Me Long
Take Me Now! BoyxBoy.
26- Make Me Wonder
27-Make Me Control
28-Make Me Walk
29-Make Me Adjust
30- Make Me Warm
31- Make Me Weak
32-Make Me Disturbed
33-Make Me Crave
34- Make Me Reminisce
35- Make Me Tell
36-Make Me Confess
37- Make Me See
38- Make Me Try
39-Make Me Joke
40- Make Me Express
41- Make Me Wait
42-Make Me Plan
43- Make Me Beg
44-Make Me Prepared
Things to know
45- Make Me Return *BONUS*
Heads up
Completed

19-Make Me Figure

32K 957 381
By DrGigglez

Hey you guys. I have another part of Make Me Beg. I'm so sorry for the last chapter being private. I have  a link on my profile and stuff , SHOUT OUTS TOOOO

@Huntress_Power

@infinity_geek

@Frankieswonderfilled

@Tuesdays_June

@TheWalkingArtist

@Janeru102

AND

@Savvy_Darling

~ENJOY

                ASPENS P.O.V

  Two days have gone by since Bryan showed himself on cam. Two days he walked around with a goofy smile on his face, maybe it was just because he also got his shoes. He was currently wearing them and on the court talking to Dayden.

                        "You got a little drool right  there". Taylor said eating some yogurt, he licked his thumb and rubbed the corner of my mouth.  "Ew, I can get it myself". I said wiping him off me.

    "Obviously not, you're too busy staring at my brother, you perv".

            I dipped my spoon in his yogurt but he snatched it away before I could grab anything  "Uh no bitch, I spent good money on this". He said "You gave the lady two quarters and ten dimes Taylor". I whined. He shrugged "What exactly happened that day, cause he is in a daze". Taylor said, amused. 

    I shrugged  "It's nothing crazy, after that we just talked and talked for hours and went to bed". I replied, trying to hide the smile creeping onto my face. 

      "Do you have any intention on telling him?". He asked and  I shrugged  "If he were to find out it was me, it would never work out, guys like him wouldn't go for guys like me". I said picking at the bleachers paint. Bryan has teased me ever since we were younger, I'm like the annoying little brother. His annoying little brother's best friend to be exact.

             "You are so negative , you had fun that day, so that's all that matters". Taylor said. The gym door opened and his eyes widened "Aw shit, Let's go!". He pulled me up and headed towards the exit across from Dawson.  "See you at home Bryan!". Taylor shouted walking out "You can't avoid Dawson forever, aren't you gonna see him at the party?". I said laughing at him. He sighed "I can try". Taylor told me about their little episode at his home, he's been avoiding him since.

                 "I'll talk to Dawson, when you tell Bryan it's you". He bribed. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. 

 "Guess you'll never talk to Dawson again". I muttered, walking back to our lockers.  I had culinary next, he had band and then our final class would be Chemistry with the both of them.  I guess Taylor would be sitting up front again.

                 "Aspen, Tay Tay". We both turned to see Jane a smile on her face "What's up?".  I asked, she put a hand on my shoulder "Nothing much, just looking for you guys so how are you and your so called sub?"  She asked, giggling. I bit my bottom lip and looked at the ground. 

          "Really good Jane, we talked awhile last night ya know? Just about random things". I said.

 "You seem really happy? Do you plan to tell him?". I shook my head no. "He wouldn't be so happy if he did, I'm happy like this". I said "But what if he finds someone else?". She asked. I shrugged. I didn't want to think about it. For the first time in my life, I had an actual crush.  "It was nice then I guess, why do you care?". I asked, confused.  She just shrugged and squeezed my shoulder. 

 "Just looking out for a friend". She stated before glossing her lips .

         We sat against a wall in the hallway "Well, I have to cook pasta next class period, maybe I'll have left overs for you guys". Taylor scoffed  "I don't take leftovers, I should get a first taste". He said. He crossed his arms and pouted. 

   "You have band class". Jane said , Taylor rolled his eyes. "I'll get a bathroom pass and walk to your class duh".

            "Taylor have you found a Dom?".  Jane asked, he looked at her with a bored expression "No, I have not". She made a weird face "Maybe Aspen can help you!". She suggested and I pursed my lips. 

         "Uhmm, I'm just talking to Bryan actually, haven't reached out to any other people, besides Taylor". He laughed.  "Oh God, I can't believe you made me cum". He breathed. Jane laughed with him "Maybe you could Dom him". She suggested, drinking her water bottle. Taylor and I both shook our head.

         "We're friends  and only friends, besides Aspen has never dominated in real life". He said. Giving her a strange look.

What was going on between these two?

"Why not let him practice on you?". She asked.

      "Because I'm not an object, Jane". He spat, before getting up and walking to the vending machine.

          "Geez so many calories in these but so little, all I get is air". He complained shoving some more Cheetos in his mouth.  "You just had yogurt, that's adding on calories". Jane said,  Taylor looked at the bag and continued eating "You're right, but I'm still hungry". Taylor frowned. They exchanged a look and I raised an eyebrow. 

          The bell rang and I helped Jane up  "Ugh, I have to see Sebastian today". Taylor groaned "I think you like him, you mention him a lot". Jane said, heading to her next class. "No I don't. Shut up". He walked off to band class in a huff and I shrugged walking to Culinary.

 BRYAN'S P.O.V

             "I'm gonna pass out". I said, as I collapsed on the gym floor. Dawson laughed and kicked me "Get ya ass up, before coach sees and makes us do another lap".  I sighed and reached for my water bottle but Dawson grabbed it running to the other side.

         "Your brother still won't talk to me". He said, rolling his eyes  "After telling me what you did, I wouldn't either". I got up and snatched the water bottle from him. "Monte, Cage get your ass over here and go!". We both groaned and sprinted across the gym with the others, at least after this we play dodge ball.

    Why'd I choose to have Athletics and gym back to back again?

~

     "It's your fault". Dayden said sticking his hands up. I snapped my towel on his back and he hissed "At least I wasn't sitting on my ass".  I yelled wiping myself dry and putting some clothes on. He was getting on my ass for having to run an extra mile.

      "Um, excuse me....excuse me...ew you stink....excuse!".  I overheard. 

  "Whoa what the hell!". Someone shouted as a female voice was heard.

  I turned to see Jane , holding her nose. Her eyes landed on me.  "You, I need to speak with you". She said. Pointing at me. I gave her a look of confusion. 

       "Me? You're not supposed to be in here". I said, looking down at her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes "Just come see me, after the bell rings". She said before walking away.

     "She has you whipped huh". Dayden asked. I rolled my eyes "Hell no, I don't know what she wants though. That's my brothers friend". I said, still confused. 

             "I'd do her". He murmured. I smacked the back of his head, sprayed some axe on and walked  back into the gym , waiting for the bell to ring. "What was that all about?". Dawson asked, walking up to me. I simply shrugged "I dunno, maybe it's about Taylor. She ordered him a gift off Aspens phone so maybe she's gonna give it to me". He nodded "Oh yeah he is turning seventeen". He said.

                "And you're eighteen, should I call the cops?".  I joked and he frowned "So, you're nineteen in high school". He shot back. I glared at him. 

   "So? I started school late and I'm a senior". He rolled his eyes, so what if I was held back a grade in Elementary school.  "Remind me why we're friends?". He asked and I pulled him into a head lock. 

          "Cause I tripped you on the playground and claimed you as my bitch". I said back. 

"Oh yeah, you did and then I kicked you in the balls". He said, pushing me away. 

 "They will never be the same". I whispered. It didn't help he had cleats on.

      The bell sounded and we ran to the entrance grabbing a Powerade before all the lower classmen grabbed them.  "Are you gonna meet her". I shook my head no "It's none of my business, she can keep the gift until it's his birthday". Dawson nodded and combed his hair into a bun.

                "It seems to be getting serious with you and Finn, Bryan". Dawson brought up and  I groaned "I dunno, we talk a lot, we've known each other for nearly a month. Maybe it's just too early for him to show himself". I bribed. Dawson shook his head. I know he was just making sure I was good. I just had such a good feeling about Finn. 

             "I get that it's just.. I don't know  man I'm just a Dom looking after his sub friend". He said, trying to find the right words to say.  I laughed "I appreciate it man. Ya know, the Duke has been messaging me lately I respond sometimes, he seems a little possessive ". Dawson chuckled "If he's giving you any issues, don't hesitate to block him." He said. 

           "I didn't think of that ,I guess the next time something off happens I will".    I said, scratching the back of my head. 

  "Good boy, now who's ready to turn up Saturday?". He asked as we both walked into class, Taylor was actually sitting in the back with Aspen and Jane was smiling at me. "Yo, maybe she has a crush on you". Dawson whispered, spitting in my ear a little.

          "Dude, you spit in my ear!". He giggled and I gave him an ugly look "You're so  gay". I said.

 "No I'm bisexual, if you ever need a favor, you know where to find me". He said , winking at me. "Dawson, I swear God I snap your neck". I said,  "Ai Papi, I love it when you get dirty with me Ah! A-".

                   "Leave your sexual doings out my class, Mr. Cage". Dawson whipped his head around to look at the teacher. "Oh shoot man I'm sorry".  The teacher was definitely a woman . We both took out seats, Taylor didn't look at me, Jane tried to get my attention and Aspen was just fidgeting around.

         "Something on my face?". I asked, he looked taken aback and shook his head "No". He said, rolling his eyes and  looking back at the board. Points to  Aspen for not jumping or stuttering.

 "Hi Taylor". Dawson said.  Taylor's face went red and he coughed "Hello." He replied quietly. 

            "Are we still studying?". He asked, raising his eyebrow. Taylor turned to look at him "Ah, Aspen is actually going to help me today". He replied. Giving Aspen a look. 

   "Nu huh! I already told you I promised I'd play video games and cook dinner with Austin!". Aspen shouted. Taylor's lip curled and he gave Aspen the ugliest look. "Read the fucking room, Aspen." Taylor said and Aspen looked confused. 

         "You can't read a room, Taylor." Aspen said, chuckling. 

      "Alright you thot, have fun jacking off to Finn and Jake." Taylor shot back, throwing a pencil at Aspen.  I looked at Taylor  "Wait, that's where Finn is from?". I asked, The name sounded familiar, heh maybe my Dom was talking about Finn from Bones.

      Taylor cleared his throat  "What?! I have no idea what you're talking about". Taylor said, turning back around and  humming. "Alrighty then".  I said slowly , raising an eyebrow.

 "Uhm, I have to use the bathroom". Aspen said, getting up to grab a pass and walking out.

                "And for the record Aspen is Malaysian". Taylor said, squinting at Dawson "He's not Chinese, it wouldn't hurt to be a little nicer to my bestfriend ". He said before turning back around and flipping through his book. 

              What went up his ass?

~

         "I expect it done by tomorrow after class, with the exception of Taylor and Aspen who have already turned theirs in".   Aspen groaned as the classes eyes landed on them. "Sucks to suck". Dawson said to me, I only had a 2,546 word complete out of 5,000 and he only had a few more until he finished.

             "Yeah whatever". The bell rung again and Jane and Aspen quickly left the room "Thank God tomorrow is Friday, I'm gonna get laid". Dawson said, right in front of Taylor. Taylor scoffed before shaking his head and walking out. "Nice move Dawson, you really know how to flirt." I said sarcastically.  He groaned.

           "Shut up, says the one who has a Dom that watches cartoons". I rolled my eyes. 

"So? What's wrong with cartoons, plus he could be talking about a different Finn!". I swung my bag over my shoulder before walking out the school. "I'll come over a little later. I have to get chores done before I wake up without hair". I laughed and waved him off.

             "I told you to wait Bryan". Jane appeared in front of me smiling "I didn't wanna be late, plus we have the same class together could have  just told me there". I said. 

           "I can't do this in class". She reached up and placed her lips against mine, pushing  me against my car. She quickly wrapped her arms around my waist. When I processed everything, I pushed her off of me.  "Whoa whoa Jane". I held my hands up in defense. "Hmm?". She said, giving me a huge smile. 

            "What was that for?". She shrugged "No reason, at all".

            "Well can you not, I'm kind of seeing someone". I said giving her a crazy look.

 "Well that someone isn't even interested, I asked them". My ears perked up "Wait, how do you know, what are you talking about?". I asked, like she would know who Finn was. 

            Jane stepped back.  "Aspen isn't who you think he is". And with that, she walked away.

"Okay then". I said to myself, before getting in the car and heading home. I should've been like those brothers who don't talk to theirs at school, or talks to their friends. They were always doing some dumb shit. 

          I stopped at a red light and felt my phone buzz.. "Ugh when is this man gonna to stop". I said to myself  looking down to see a message from The Duke.

 *New Picture Attachment*

        I clicked accept, ignoring the cars honking behind me.

      "What the hell?!"

-------READ BELOW FOR A PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER 

            I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, I guess it was supposed to be shift changing chapter? If that makes sense I dunno comment duke if you read this, Thanks for 4k votes!!! 80 votes before next update and 18 comments.

  SNEAK PREVIEW

              "What are you talking about he knows? Haha no he doesn't".  I set the controller down, and took the phone off speaker.  "Whoa Taylor, slow down, I can't understand you".

                "He knows!" Taylor shouted into the phone.

 "How, I never sent anyone, anything I even have a passcode on my laptop, there is no way, look just come over".

              "Someone got into your laptop, Aspen!".  I rolled my eyes  "My password is so secure Taylor, Austin I need go check on something". I walked upstairs and into my room "It's still here, and perfectly locked".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
298K 10.8K 31
Don't blush. It will just make you look sweeter... Whack! Smack! Slap! Xavier That sound has always made my heart flutter. Especially after a fateful...
199K 3.7K 16
Atlas opened his eyes with hands around his throat. Which was unusual, as it would be for just about everyone. After realizing the situation he was a...