Shawn Mendes Imagines

By gwritesnreads

Just some ideas that pop into my head about Shawn. P.s: contains smut, but I'll warn you if the imagine is d... More

Requests Closed
Skateboards and Ice-Cream
Meeting the Parents
Through the Window
High School Part 1 - Don't (Smut)
High School Part 2 - Get Back (Smut)
Meant To Be
i've news...
First Kiss
New Year's Eve
First Move
Somebody To You
Home With You Part 1 - I'm Out
Home With You Part 2 - She's Right
Boxing Class Part 1 - Who Is He?
bday gurl
Co-Workers (Smut)
I Love Me More
get to know me
What is a D?
Surprise Part 1 - Missed You
Surprise Part 2 - Date
Shape of Me
Contest: CLOSED + tysm!
i've other news...
Studio - Dirty Version
Studio - Clean Version
Unspoken Truth
Debate
In the Mood (Smut)
Happy Holidays + Contest: CLOSED
Homecoming
Tutoring
i'm sorry
bday gurl pt 2
Valentine's Day - Part 1
my pussy is wet and so its yours - part 1
my pussy is wet and so its yours - part 2
my pussy is wet and so its yours - part 3
my pussy is wet and so its yours - part 4
Best Mistake - Part 1
FUCK SEXISM
bday gurl pt 3
be ready
late bday girl pt 4

Surprise Part 3 - Death of Me

2.6K 55 15
By gwritesnreads

Third and last part!

Kinda long so get your popcorn ready

fallingallinyou I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it!

remember: if you want a personalized imagine send me a message telling me what you want it about, and I'll write it for you! or just leave a comment!

^^^

Bel's POV

After a beautiful evening with Shawn, we made our way back to the arena.

Once there, we headed to the changing rooms so Shawn could get ready.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, closing the door behind me.

"A little bit nervous, but confident." He replies, looking for a new shirt.

"You're gonna do great, I promise."

"Thank you, Bel. I'm so happy you're here." He hugs me.

"Me too. I love you." I hold him tight.

"I love you more." He kisses the top of my head.

We hear a knock on the door. "Two minutes!"

I break the embrace and grabbed Shawn's shirt. "Let me help you with that."

I buttoned up his shirt and gave him a good luck kiss before he left, even though he didn't need it.

I sit back on the couch to take in everything, and it then came to me.

"I didn't come all the way home to miss him live!" I stood up faster than the speed of light and grabbed my phone and my VIP pass.

I exit the changing rooms and made my way downstairs to the front row seats.

"Miss, what are you doing?" Yelled a big guy from the STAFF. "You can't be here!"

I'll be lying if I said he didn't scare me.

"She's Shawn's girl, she's allowed." Jake came up to defend me.

Thank god Jake likes me, if not I'll be doomed.

"Thanks, Jake!" I wave at him, running in the opposite direction.

Shawn's girl... I like the sound of that.

Getting to my spot I couldn't help but listen to what everybody was whispering.

"Is that Shawn's girlfriend?"

"Are they even dating?"

"OMG, she's so pretty."

"I'm so jealous right now."

I didn't mind, instead, I just smiled and waved their way.

Not even a second after, the intro from this tour started.

This is the first time I've ever seen it. The aesthetics are so beautiful.

I paid close attention to every single detail. Something seemed familiar.

It took me a couple of seconds to realize I was in it.

My lips, my eyes, my smile, were all there, even my silhouette. When did he take those pictures?

"That's you, isn't it?" Said a girl behind me.

Holding back my tears -because, yes, I'm soft- I turned around and nodded.

She hugged me as if we were family and made me realize how Shawn feels around his fans.

They're so lovely.

The beat to There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back started playing, meaning Shawn would step on the stage at any moment. Everybody began cheering, including me.

"What's up *insert city of your preference*?" Shawn screams exited, and people shout back.

His happiness is so genuine.

I'm so grateful that just with being myself, I'm able to draw that same smile on his face. I really, really love him, and I know the feeling is mutual. (no pun intended)

The concert goes on and I can hear the crowd sing along to Shawn.

Everyone's screams are so loud I can barely listen to my thoughts.

Shawn changes his guitar and slows down the beat.

"This song was inspired by one of the people I love the most." He says running his hand through his sweaty hair.

"She surprised me today and came all the way from Toronto." He smiles at the floor and my heart sinks.

The crowd went in awe.

"This one goes for Bel." He starts singing Falling All In You and once again I can feel my heart on my hands.

My favorite song is about me...

Shawn thinks I'm backstage. He hasn't seen me yet, but little did he know that I'm right in front of him.

I sing along to the song. Even though I've heard it before, I didn't really think it was about me.

He got down from the stage as he occasionally does and ran through the crowd.

Cameras and spotlights followed Shawn.

When he was back to the front, instead of getting up on stage, he continued singing in front of the first row.

Shawn was being projected on the big screens on the side of the stage.

He holds the mic up and takes out his earplugs to capture better the energy from the crowd.

He's diagonal to me, but he's too focused on his fans. I don't blame him, I would be mesmerized as well.

I achieved to touch his arm and he looked down at me.

His face was priceless; eyes filled with love and passion. He smiles big and gets up on stage even more excited than before he realized I was witnessing the whole thing.

He keeps on singing and looks deep into my eyes. I couldn't stop staring at his either.

I blow him a kiss and he smiles even bigger if that's in any way possible. Gosh, I'm so soft for him.

I don't think this could get any better.

He's amazing.

Like two seconds later, the show ended; or at least that's how much time it felt like.

I headed back to the backstage. On my way, I saw every single girl crying and their voice almost completely was gone.

I get to the changing rooms before Shawn and wait for him with a bottle of water.

Not long after, he enters the room. He's so freaking sweaty and he still manages to look like a god.

I run to his arms and hug him tight. He grabs me and squeezes me as well.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" I say.

Shawn chuckles and tries to get his breath back. "I love you more." He says kissing my temple.

"Did you know Falling All In You is my favorite song out of the whole album?" I look up at him.

"Did you know you're my favorite person in the whole wide world?"

My eyes brighten up and I kiss him passionately. He's the one.

"Bel, I'm super sweaty."

"I don't care." I connected our lips again. "Oh!" I break the kiss. "Here!" I give him the water bottle.

"Oh, thanks! Just what I needed." He takes the bottle out of my grip and chugs it in 5 seconds.

"Wow, that was fast!" I laugh.

"But not fast enough compared how long it took me to now you're the one."

I remembered Jake telling me this, but these words coming out of Shawn's mouth were even more meaningful.

"Shawn, stop the cheesiness," I say seriously.

His facial expression changes.

"I'm just kidding you, dummy. I fell for you as well. Really, really hard."

I kiss his sweet lips and can feel him smiling through it.

He's gonna be the death of me.

•••

I'll check it tomorrow, I'm too tired to bother rn

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
610K 22K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
123K 4K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
211K 10.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...