Kid Icarus Uprising: Two Side...

By Somber-Flower

What if Pit and Pittoo dwelled in the Chaos Vortex, but only one of them made it out? Fighting their way to t... More

Wishes
The tears of a Brother
In the Depths
Connection with the Possessed
The Extinct Lands
Raptor Claws
Nightmare
Is this a Nightmare?
The One Plan
The help of Dyntos
All the Hugs
To All my Readers
The Story of the Fall
Dyntos's request
Forgotten Connection
Last we left off...
Connection Strand
The Chaos' Control

Kid Icarus Q & A

248 7 2
By Somber-Flower

Okay so I know most of you have either played the games and such, but this book is questions about the characters, plot (Although I won't spoil much), and if you want Me!

(Even though I live a pretty normal life tho. IDK why you would want to talk about me.)

But IF you want, ask questions and tell me if you want your name mentioned as well! 

ALSO ALSO! Just to let you guys know, the book is a slow running book. I won't abandon it! But it will take time! So please be patient. I don't give you guys enough credit for being there for me! Thank you all!

Let's Begin!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 246 36
Y/N is an angel troubled by the ghosts of her past. One day when her mentor, Artemis, disappears she is forced to stay with Lady Palutena and her ser...
1.5K 40 21
in the smash brothers universe there is pit... and then there is dark pit, pittoo. your an angel from angel land, the first hand janitor to palutena...
932 28 14
I'm Palutena, Goddess Of Light. I live In SkyWorld, but then, I got an Invitation to the Super Smash Bros. Mansion. I've meet some people along the w...
2.1K 402 43
The gods are dying and and only Hades knows why. There is nothing quite as frustrating as being the last person to know what's going on. Most days it...