Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 44

1K 31 4
By MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

I run as fast as I can. I see the door open.

"OMG...!! Natalie😨...." I become blank. I open the door. I try to wake her up.

"Oh God.... Nat wake up..." I see Robin. He lifts her up and places her on the bed.

After few minutes everyone else comes to the room.

"Robin..." Finally, she wakes up😪.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

Thank god she is fine.

"Robin I am fine." She says. I look around for Madi.

"Sasha, where is Madi?" I ask her.

"I don't know😕." She says looking around.

I come out of the room. I go to her room. I see her crying😭. I go and sit beside her.

"Madi..." I hold her hand. She looks at me.

"Sweetheart, why are you crying 😢?" I ask wiping her tears.

"Madi, Look at me." I hold her face. She looks at me.

"Madi, don't blame yourself. You didn't do anything." I tell her.

"No😭, Its because of..." I cut her.

"Madi stop... Sweetheart please don't blame yourself. You did nothing... Madi, I promise trust me today by any means I will find her I promise🤧." I hug her.

"Sweetheart you are my strength. If you are sad it makes me sadder. I just can't think of anything else." I tell her.

"Sorry😪..." She says like a kid. I smile at her.

"Now I want my princess to smile." She smiles.

I kiss her😘 on forehead.

"I promise I will find her."

Madison P.O.V:

We just stay hugging each other for few minutes.

"Madison..." I get up and see Sophia😯 near the door. She comes and hugs me.

"Oh My God...!! You are alive😭." She cries. Ben comes and pushes her.

"Don't you bloody dare even touch her. I will kill you😡 I mean it." Ben shouts.

"WHAT...!!" She literally cries.

"Don't act Sophia. I know it's you who threatened and tried to kill Madi." He shouts.

"No... no... no... I would never harm her. I like her so much. Why would I😧..."

"Okay, I know you might think it's me because I like Ben but the day, I met Madison and got to know her. I knew you both were made for each other😍." Sophia says looking at me.

"I really saw her as my friend. I really love her so much and I was happy that Ben has such a beautiful human being in his life😇." She comes towards me.

"I would never harm you Madison😢. Trust me please... Don't blame me for something I didn't."

Me and Ben we both don't speak anything. She cries and then she leaves. When she was near the door.

"Sophia..." I call her. She turns around😢.

"Sophia, I know you had nothing to do with any of these. You are really a nice person Sophia😙.", I tell her holding her hand.

"Madison..." She hugs me crying 😭.

"Madi, Robin just texted me to come to CCTV room." Ben tells us.

"Can I also come😢?" Sophia asks. Ben looks at me.

"Of course." I say.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

As soon as we enter the room.

"Did this Sophia setup some other guy or something😤?" Sasha asks Blake.

"No... That can't be. We have high security here. Some random person can't just enter this hotel." Blake tells.

"It's not Sophia because when Nat went to her room, she was here dancing in the party look 👀." Then everyone watches the screen.

"It's not me guys😢. It's definitely not me." Sophia tells everyone. Everyone turns around.

"You Bitch🤬 what are you..." Sasha comes towards Sophia angrily.

"Sash...!! Wait... wait... Sash she is not the devil." Madi tells Sasha.

"No, it's her I know that." Sasha shouts and kicks Sophia on her leg.

"Ouch..!" Sophia shouts.

"Oh my god😱...!! Sophia are you alright?" Madi asks her concernedly.

"Sash...!! Enough... Sophia I am so sorry."

"Madison its fine... I get it." Sophia tells Madi.

Madi tells Sasha everything.

"What did you find?" I ask Robin.

"Look at this..." He shows me the footage. I see Natalie entering her room after few seconds a person enters the room😯 who is entirely covered with some black cloth. After locking Natalie, she goes out of the room.

"Where did she go later😤?" I ask Robin.

"She went to the party room and just then for 5 seconds we have no footage of any CCTV😞." He tells us.

"Later..." I ask him.

"We couldn't trace her since there are many people in the room."

I get irritated😤.

"This bitch can't get lucky enough anymore." Saying that Sasha goes out of the room.

Madison P.O.V:

"Sash... Wait😨..." I go back of her.

"No... Stay here...Just stay." She says and then she goes out.

Everyone is busy looking at the footage. I am looking at the door.

"Got it😍...." I see Sasha near the door. She has a black jacket with her.

"This belongs to that devil." Natalie says.

"I told you. This is bitch is going to have an end today😝." Sasha says with a smile. Robin takes the jacket and looks the entire jacket carefully.

"There is nothing that we can suspect😕." He says.

"No wait... My hard work cannot just go waste😖." Sasha shouts.

"Just look at it carefully. You might find something." She fake cries😭.

"There is nothing Sasha." Everyone says at a time.

"Where did you find this?" Blake asks.

"In the party room. After she entered that room for 5 seconds, we don't have the footage and since that bitch went there it's obvious that its crowded place and she can take off those clothes in that 5 seconds. I thought that dress will definitely be there😕." Sasha tells.

"You are amazing😍...!" I say and hug her.

"But what's the point😒." She hits her head.

I look at Ben. I see he has a serious look on his face. He is staring at that jacket. He goes and takes that jacket.

"I know this smell🤨." He says.

"WHAT...!!!" Everyone shouts.

I just look at him shocked.

"No... no... no... wait don't take it in any other way. I know it's weird but I find this scent familiar😕." He says holding the jacket.

"Come on Ben think... think... think... I know you can do it😍. I knew it...This jacket will only take us to that nasty devil." Sasha shouts in happiness.

"I don't remember but I know this scent very well😣." Ben catches his head.

My phone starts ringing.

"Mom..." I lift the call.

"Honey, we are here?" My mom says.

"Mom I will be there within few minutes. Wait there..." I cut the call.

"Guys my family👨‍👩‍👧 just came. I have to go." I tell them and leave.

"Madi wait... I will come with you." Ben tells.

"Ben, you have to stay here. They need your help😕." I tell him.

"No... I can't just..." I cut him.

"Ben, Please I am just going four floors down. I will bring my family here straight away promise😚." I tell him.

"Just don't talk with anyone. I mean anyone. Just come here straight away." He tells me.

I go down.

"Honey...!!!" My mom hugs me.

"Hi mom." I smile.

"Daddy☺️." I shout and hug dad. I hug them both.

"Am I invisible😒...?" I see Aria.

"Baby girl...!!!" I kiss her on cheek.

"Eww🤢 stop that doing that. You know I hate it." She rubs her cheek.

"Let's go now." I tell them and we start walking. My mom suddenly starts coughing.

"Mom are you alright😯?" I ask her.

"Mam, Have this." I see she gives water to my mom.

"Thank you🤗." I tell her.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"I know that scent. Why the hell can't I remember anything🤦🏻‍♂️." I hit the door.

"Just think calmly Ben." Blake tells me.

I look at the footage and I see that girl on screen talking with Madi.

"It's her😳... It's her... It's her scent... I know it's definitely her."

Madison P.O.V:

"Ben asked me to call you." She says.

"Me... 😯why?" I ask.

"Ben said me to stay beside you and take you to upstairs." She tells me.

"What... upstairs but why🤷🏻‍♀️?" I try calling Ben but suddenly I get a message from Ben.

Ben - Madi just come with her.

Weird. Why would Ben text me when he can call me😕.

"Madison you have to come fast... Sir is really worried." She says.

"What happened😨...."

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Where is she going?" I shout and I try calling her but my call doesn't connect her. I see that I sent a message to Madi.

''''Madi just come with her.''''

"What... When did I send this😱?" I shout. Robin takes my phone.

"She hacked your phone." I throw my phone.

"Where are they going?" Robin tells and we all look at the screen. I see they both are going near the lift and as soon as the door closes all the screens go blank😨.

"Shit...!!!" I shout and we all run down. I see Madi's parents.

"Ben😍...." Aria hugs me.

"Dad where did Madi go?" I ask dad.

"Her friend came and then Madi said us to go to 4th floor room: -405 and then she left in a hurry." I catch my head. I look around.

"I heard them talking." Aria tells me.

"Baby girl... What did you listen😟?" I ask her.

"That girl said Madi to come upstairs and she said that you are calling and you are really worried." The moment Aria says I rush to the lift.

I can't think about anything else😖. I just get tears from my eyes😢.

"No... no... no... no..." I shout and hit the lift door.

"Madi😖...."

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1K 33
"I don't want a divorce" His declaration that changed her life. Jewel was 29 years old when Jackson came into her life. By that time, she was already...
698K 7.5K 12
Life is a maze, a colourful confusing one at that. Trapped and entranced in my books I never thought I would find a perfect man. No man was like the...
75.9K 4.6K 43
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...
254K 14.6K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...